Who's in charge?

By Jaceemerson

What happens when a shy, submissive girl goes into a school made only for dominant and submissive people? Whe... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
chapter 90
chapter 91

chapter 4

14K 392 93
By Jaceemerson

Ry

I walked across the big campus to the building that was on my paper.

The front of the building had a small engraving of three little swirly things. It was the BDSM sign.

I looked at it as I walked, careful not to walk into someone.

Everyone was hustling to their classes and trying to get around as fast as possible. I on the other hand wanted to get to class and just shut out the world.

Probably would get in trouble with Mistress Lovato though.

I walked into the building that would be holding the freshman of the academy.

There were only the eighteen from the day earlier only this time EVERYONE was talking to each other.

I walked down and took a seat in the far corner, away from all the noise.

No one seemed to notice or at least act like they noticed.

The instructor in the front of the room held up his hand for everyone to quiet down, it took a second but slowly the room became silent.

He started to take attendance which I guess was sorta because of me.

"Ry?" I held up my hand and looked up every few seconds. He looked around and seemed oblivious to me with my hand up.

He mumbled something under his breath as he used the rooms phone to call someone.

I didn't think anything of it until I got a text.

Mistress Lovato. And she was mad.

'Ry I want to know where you are right this second. Your instructor says you are not present, he assumes you're skipping or late. Get to class or else.' I slouched down making it harder to find me in the room.

I texted her back to tell her that I was in the back corner by myself. I said I wasn't going to move to the front because I didn't want to be around people.

I didn't get response back which was either a good thing or a horribly bad thing.

The instructor went on and taught his lesson, not even caring if anyone was listening.

I wrote down what he was writing, hoping there wasn't going to be any possible quizzes or tests.

The whole class turned when the doors opened. Mistress Lovato walked in and smiled to everyone.

She motioned for everyone to resume what they were doing.

I scribbled on the side of my notebook and tried to stay focused. Mistress Lovato walked over and smiled at me, sitting in the seat next to me.

She turned slightly and looked at my notebook, chuckling at the tiny drawings of teddy bears and cars.

"Besides being ignored and assumed absent, how has the class been so far?" I shrugged, not really knowing the answer.

"Could of been better but hey, I got what I got." she nodded and listened to the instructor.

He was only going over the syllabus which was kinda boring, that was until he got to a specific part.

It was about a 'lab'. Basically if you were there with a partner, like a legit boyfriend or girlfriend, you could go through and try different techniques.

I looked at Mistress Lovato, questioning if this was legit.

She turned her head and contained a laugh, she leaned over and spoke.

"Yes that is real, basically if its sex or something everyone gets to try what he taught. So if its something on stimulation or anything like that it happens." I nodded and sat back, very scared and confused.

Mistress Lovato stretched and put her left arm behind my back.

I thought nothing of it until I felt her hand on my shoulder.

My face became red and I held my pencil tightly. I have to be honest and say that I am attracted to Mistress Lovato but I was pretty sure a rumor about us would ruin both of us.

Suddenly the huge bell rang. The instructor stopped talking and everyone started to chat and pack up their things.

The three girls and boy from the first day all looked back at me and Mistress Lovato which I had a bad feeling about.

I looked down and spoke sorta soft. "Four people are looking over at us. Just letting you know." Mistress Lovato looked down at me and then over to the front.

I watched as all four of them quickly relocated their gaze somewhere else.

I threw my notebook in my backpack ad stood up, Mistress Lovato did the same and moved out of the row so I could get out.

Once out she motioned for me to follow. The room was empty besides me, her and the instructor.

She guided me down towards the instructor who sat up real quick and smiled.

"Hello Mistress Lovato, hows your day been." Mistress Lovato scoffed and leaned one hand on the table and rested herself on it.

"Cut the shit Craig, I'm just letting you know that this is Ry. She sat in the far back corner and most likely will sit there as time goes on." he nodded and looked at me, scared to say something in front of Mistress Lovato.

Nothing else was said, leaving an awkward silence in the air.

Mistress Lovato huffed and gently grabbed a hold of my wrist, turning on her heel and walking me away.

She let go once she realized I'd follow.

As we neared the doors I ran ahead a little and opened one and held it for her.

She smiled and her face became flushed.

I chuckled to myself as she waited for me to follow again.

I caught up and then got scared as other people walked past and stared.

I looked at Mistress Lovato and saw her glare at some students. All the people she glared at instantly stopped staring and went on their way.

I looked at my phone, it read 12:30. I sighed and knew I'd have to go back to the dining hall to eat soon.

Though I didn't want to I knew I'd be forced to.

 I snapped from my thoughts when I took a step down and into the grass. Mistress Lovato stopped and laughed a little, holding out her hand to help me.

I grabbed her hand and stepped back onto solid concrete.

She watched me and made sure I didn't zone out again.

We got close to the center building, going inside and up the stairs.

Mistress Lovato led me to an office all the way on the top floor, closing and locking the door. The closing of it was okay, the locking...not so much.

I hesitantly made my way over to the chair that was in front of hr desk, sitting down and putting my bag by my side.

Mistress Lovato walked around me and sat down in front of me on her desk. She crossed her legs and just looked down at me.

"So...the reason I had you come meet with me after you class is because of an offer I have for you." I tilted my head, confused on what she meant.

She cleared her throat and went on. "My offer is strange and of course you have the right to say no to it. But anyways, my offer is simple. And the more I think of it its not really an offer as much as its a just a question." I nodded and sat back a little.

"You see I created this academy because of a past partner I was with. This was her idea and rightfully so. Sadly though she left me and just had me owning this place." I understood the feeling of being dumped after something big.

"After she left I never had a single submissive again....But I'd like to change that. You seem to fit what my idea of a perfect submissive is." I sat in kinda a shock like state.

She wanted me as her submissive.

My face went red and I looked at my lap.

Was this the best idea to have relations with the head mistress?

Mistress Lovato leaned forward ad tilted my head up so she could see my face.

"There is no pressure for an answer. If you say no then that's okay, then I'd just like to be friends with you." I hummed and 'okay' and thought for a second.

Maybe this is why she was treating me like a was a little kid. She was treating me like I was a little. Like a submissive. It was her test to see if I fit her ideas and her style.

I took a breath and looked up only slightly.

"Yeah...I can be your submissive"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

418K 15.8K 39
Jasmine Mills is known as the school slut. She is friends with benefits with the school quarterback and has other side flings. She has one best frien...
23.1K 51 10
This story is about a young woman, still learning about herself, who she is, and what she likes. She is still learning lot. Four years ago, she start...
132K 2.1K 20
Smuts. 18+, 21+ , so much kinks, no agnst maybe Crossdress Only Top Kook.. Don't expect Top Tae from me.... No offence... Read at your own risk "...
431K 7.4K 94
Mature Warning: this is a smut book. It talks about sex a lot. If you're underage, don't read it. Every single character in the book reached the age...