•Deep Wounds• || Lucas Coly ||

Af therealteydondada

You cut me way too deep . To the point where I can't feel my knees . If love is pain then I'll go insane My... Mere

Characters
001
002
003
004
Questions?
005
Schedule
006
NEW BOOK!

007

20 0 0
Af therealteydondada

Aleeyah P.O.V.💫
11:00 pm
Magic City Strip Club 👠
Atlanta, GA 📍

————————————————————
"Is that all sir ?" I asked giving the man a slight smile hoping he would tip me money.

"Yea that's all sweet pea" the drunk white man slurred. "Let this be a thank you tip" he winked at me pulling out a wad of money that seemed to be about 20 one hundred dollar bills.

He took it and stuffed it in my bra while groping my breasts biting his lip afterward.

"HEY! HEY! HEY! Hands off the bartender bud" one of the security officers yelled in his face while snatching him up and attempting to throw him out .

"Aye man I-I'm s-sorry" he hiccuped while passing out on the security man's shoulder
"Aye Sam get him out of here" the security guard said pushing the unconscious man onto the ground dusting his shoulder off and walking away.

This place is a hot ass mess, I don't understand why females 30 and up still shake they ass here like sis.. all I'm doing is stacking my cash up and I'll be out of here in six months.

I cleaned off the counter and put the used cups on a tray to bring it to the back so they can be washed, I came back to take other peoples orders

"Hello! My name is Aleeyah and I will be your bartender for tonight what can I get ya?" I said enthusiastically while putting on a fake smile "just three more hours here" I thought to myself.
—————————————————————
Lucas P.O.V
11:15 pm
Magic City Strip Club 👠
Atlanta,GA📍

——————————————————-
"Aye ma let me get Henny on ice" I demanded one of the walking bartenders
They nodded they big ass head and walked to the bar to go get it.

I let my eyes follow them and I see Aleeyah
My eyes popped wide open seeing the shit that she was wearin'

"Aww Hell naw" I got up and headed out the V.I.P. heading straight towards her way, All my friends weren't paying attention to me they each had their own girl but I wasn't with all that, some of those shawtys was fishy as hell.

I walked towards the other bar area that she was at and stood in front of her talking to some man. On the way there I noticed an unconscious man on the ground.. the fuck.

"Aye lemme holla at chu fo' ah second" I looked at Aleeyah waving my arm motioning for her to come to me.

"What the fuck do you want? You see me working. I could get fired!" She whispered yelled after she made it over to me anyways

"You think I give a fuck? I could care fucking less.. why the hell you in this bitch wit ah thin piece of material around yo tittes, coochie and ass bartending old and drunk ass niggas?" I folded my arms.

"I already fucking told you this is my job and this is how I make my money. It's quick and it's easier for me to live, I need to pay for college and put a roof over my head and food on the table for MYSELF! Some way some how and this is the way and how." She was about to walk away but I grabbed her arm. She death glared me but I didn't give not one fuck.

"But I could help you Lee, I have money for you, I can take care of you, you have nothing to worry about as long as I am here. I got y—" she put her hand up for me to stop talking the shook her head taking a step back.

"Don't you get it!?! I can't keep living off of you Lucas! I need my OWN money! Not money that comes from you but from me! I want to be independent and the only way for that to happen is to do this, I know it isn't good but it's what I gotta do" she yanked her arm away from me and walked away.
Damn. I gotta do something about this.

————————————————————————

Dillyn P.O.V.
11:45 PM
UNKNOWN 🤫
Savanah, GA 📍

———————————————————

"So you finna do it?" The masked man asked as I looked down thinking if I should or shouldn't.

"Ion know man... that's like family. I knew this nigga my whole life.. ain't no way I'm turning snitch" I shook my head standing up.

"SIT THE FUCK DOWN!" One of the bodyguards on my left said aggressively pushing me back down pressing on my shoulder hard almost making my tip over out the chair.

"You either Kill him... or that chick" The masked man spat harshly.

"But isn't that your best friends dau—" He punched me in my lip.
I looked at him and spit out blood.

"Shut the FUCK UP WHEN I'M SPEAKING TO YOU!" I gritted my teeth knowing if I retaliated I wouldn't stand a chance nor would I make it out alive.

"Now as I was saying.. it's either him... or HER! And I will give you what you want." I stared at him as he shrugged and walked around his desk lighting up his blunt sitting down with his foot kicked up on his messy ass desk.

"You have approximately fourteen days.. take this Glock with the silencer and there's a bag filled with bombs and other illegal weapons. Use it wisely.. and for the RIGHT person." He got up and threw the duffel bag and gun at me.

"Remember Dillyn.. you're messing with one hell of a crazy man. If you slip up even ONCE" he held his pointer finger in my face from across he table.
"You will be throwing up your guts and intestines, so if you wanna do right by me and still have your life.. then do. What. I. Say." He smiled with a evil chuckle behind it.

"Understood?" He raises his left brow at me.
I just stared at him with a evil glare.

The guard whipped me in the head with his gun making the side of my head bleed causing me to shout.

"FUCK" I breathed heavily.

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!?" I shook my head yes.

"I need WORDS my brotha" he walked closer to me.

"Yes sir" he chuckled.

"That's more like it." He walked backwards.

"Get em outta here" he pointed to the guard that was fuckin me up the whole time to leave.

"Remember.." he walked slowly to me making my heart skip a beat.

"TWO weeks Dilly" he patted my shoulder roughly smiling after then walked away back to his desk.

"You better not fuck up man.. he's crazy as hell" the guard whispered to me as he escorted me out to the front.

"You don't even look like the type to do this shit.. why are you even here?" I walked with him as he grabbed me by my left arm walking with me.
It was a maze in here.
A bunch of lefts and rights.

"Easy money" he shrugged.
"He pays a lot.. I have a family to feed.. is it safe? No. Is it dangerous? Yes. Do I need the money? Yes. Will I ever be leaving this? Not until I'm dead." He walked me to the front and let go of my arm holding the door open for me.

"All I have to say man is.. good luck. I know that's ya brotha but.. hey" he shrugged his shoulders.

"This is a cold cruel world that we live in everyday" he shooed me out.
I looked at him and nodded walking out.
After I stepped out onto the staircase I heard a big slam letting me know the door was being shut and locked.

I hurriedly hopped into my hellcat and sped off heading to the hospital.

There's a few things wrong here.

1. I have to lie to everybody that I got into a fight.

2. I'm scared for my life.

3. I have to kill my brotha since DIAPERS.

I shook my head.

What a life I have man.

——————————————————————————

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

51K 1.2K 38
Even though I know what's wrong How could I be so sure If you never say what you feel, feel I must have held your hand so tight You didn't have the w...
1.4K 7 12
Hoping to shake this human off once and for all, I twisted my body around rapidly with a plan to put my words into action. When I was on my way to pu...
2.1K 209 61
"My love for you runs so deep, It is hard for me to even sleep. Every time I see your eye, All I want to do is cry. When I touch your lovely skin, I...
79.4K 1.5K 28
"Isn't she is pregnant and I was pregnant when her mother did this to me,"before I process what she was saying. I saw my life flash into my eyes. Sh...