Timeless

بواسطة elizpua

The girls come up with a plan to send Caroline back in time to kill Klaus before he ever arrives in Mystic Fa... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 15

3.9K 139 16
بواسطة elizpua

Klaus was waiting for Caroline inside her bedchamber. He had kicked off his boots and stretched out on her bed, shutting his eyes, trying to find a moment's piece. He had thought about going to see the doppelganger, making up for the time he had lost with her that morning, but he didn't feel up to it. He was angry and restless and no doubt she would annoy him to high hell.

Caroline's bed was unmade. Apparently his servants weren't doing a great job of keeping up with their chores. Couldn't anything go smoothly in his life? He grabbed one of the feather pillows and tucked it behind his head, catching the scent of Caroline on it. It was that spicy, vanilla smell that he had come to enjoy. He closed his eyes and remembered their tryst from a few nights before. His body responded as he recalled the smoothness of her skin and the tiny sounds she made as he overtook her.

Just then the bedroom door open and Caroline walked into the room. She let out a heavy sigh when she noticed him on the bed.

"What are you doing here?" She said shutting the door behind her and kicking her slippers off.

"I can be in here if I want to be. It is my home," Klaus replied, continuing to lounge comfortably on the bed.

Caroline shook her head. "All I want is to lay down and take a giant nap," Caroline said.

Klaus opened his arms up. "By all means love," he smirked.

"Oh so your being nice and funny again," Caroline retorted.

"I'm never either of those things," Klaus mused, "perhaps funny. When the moment strikes."

Caroline rolled her eyes before hoisting up her skirt and climbing onto the bed, coming to rest on his chest. Her reaction caught him off guard; he hadn't actually expected her to climb willingly into his arms. But he didn't question it. He just wrapped his arms around her.

"Hmm," Caroline hummed, "I like you like this."

"Like what?" Klaus asked.

"Light, nice," she replied, "you've been so angry all day. It was kind of scary."

Klaus remembered Gretchen's words from the morning. She had said that Klaus had been scaring Caroline. "I apologize for frightening you."

Caroline shrugged against him. "It's not you that I was really scared of."

"The wolves?"

"No."

"Elijah."

"No," Caroline said exasperated. She sat up out of his arms and sat back on her heels, facing him. "I don't get this whole distrust thing with your brother."

"You don't get it because you don't understand."

"Then explain it to me," she countered.

Klaus took a deep breath. "His motivation for staying on my side is buried beneath the castle grounds."

"Your siblings?" Klaus nodded. "He stays for them."

"I've threatened him a time or two using their sleeping bodies as leverage, yes. He won't dare cross me when there lives are at stake."

"But you wouldn't hurt them," Caroline said. Klaus made no reply, his eyes flicked away from her. "Besides, I don't think that's the only reason Elijah stays."

"No?"

"He cares about you." Klaus rolled his eyes.

"I don't want to talk about Elijah," he said, "I'd rather talk about you."

"What about me?"

"Did his little trick work? Is my brother now privy to secrets of my future."

Caroline shook her head slowly. "No."

"So the spell blocks him out too," this made Klaus feel relieved. Now he wouldn't have to worry about what Elijah would know that he didn't.

"I didn't say that," Caroline continued. His eyes snapped up. "He's right. I am more quick witted than either of you give me credit for."

"What are you saying?"

"That I'm a good actor. I could have told him. I was free to, but I didn't."

Klaus's stared at her, her eyes flicking around nervously, avoiding his gaze. "Why would you do that? I thought you trusted Elijah."

"I do, sort of. But you don't."

She did it for him, he realized. She kept his secrets and he hadn't even asked her to. Why? He didn't understand. What could she have to gain by doing this favor for him?

"Don't expect me to do anything in return. This was your decision," he said quickly.

Caroline groaned loudly. "I don't expect anything in return. God, Klaus. Hasn't anyone ever done anything for you just because—" she stopped speaking. He noticed her eyes change from anger to sadness and he quickly turned his head away. "No one has have they?"

Klaus swung his legs off of the bed and stood. He didn't need her pity. He took half a step before her hand wrapped around his arm to prevent him from going anywhere.

"You know love, you're only human now. If I were you I'd think twice about irking an original vampire."

"Stop it," Caroline said, dropping her hand from his arm. She knew what he was doing. He was trying to frighten her again. Because that was what he did. If any bit of his humanity started to reveal itself he would try to drown it or cover it up with hate and anger. "I didn't tell Elijah because I knew you wouldn't want me to. God you are such a—"

But she was cut off when Klaus spun around and crushed his lips to hers. She gasped, her human senses unable to detect his vampire movement. She didn't see it coming. Every thought flew from her mind as his lips connected with hers, urgently. She grasped his face, pulling him in closer, letting her tongue glide in between his lips.

Klaus leaned toward her and pushed her back against the bed, covering her body with his. She could feel the lust flooding through her as he ground his hips into hers, parting her legs and settling between her thighs. She broke away from his mouth and let him trail kisses down to her neck, his teeth scraping delightedly against her throat.

Suddenly he pulled back. "Caroline."

She opened her eyes to see his face turned before her. The purple veins glowed under his black eyes, his fangs sliding out under his lips. She shivered. Her pulse must have set him off, when he was kissing her neck.

"You're a 400 year old vampire, shouldn't you have a little more control," she teased lightly.

"Not around you."

Her nerves fired once again. Imagine the idea that she, Caroline Forbes, could make the all-powerful original lose control. She didn't know whether to be flattered or frightened.

Klaus pulled further away from her. "We can't do this."

"Why not," she pouted, completely forgetting that she had been the one denying him just the day before.

"I can't hurt you," he replied.

"That's never stopped you before," she quipped.

But Klaus didn't even crack a smile. "You're human now. So tender, so fragile. So fleeting."

He traced the line from her cheek to his jaw gently with his fingertip. The intensity of his stare was earth shattering. Her tongue darted out apprehensively and wet her lips.

For some reason Damon's face came to mind. The memory had come back to her after she had become a vampire. She remembered being in bed with him, so desperate to be picked, to be loved. She remembered seeing him as a vampire for the first time and the hungry gleam in his eyes. Even though she had forgiven him for using her, she still remembered what it felt like to be a pawn. To have her life not matter. When they had lain together, and she looked into Damon's eyes, she knew that he didn't give a single damn about whether he killed her. She gave and he took. She knew the difference between the way Damon had looked at her and the way Klaus was looking at her now.

"I trust you Klaus," she said, "you won't hurt me."

She lifted her head up and pressed her lips against his, feeling his fangs as she kissed him. He relented, surrendering to her once again and covering her in his kisses.

Klaus grabbed at her skirts, bunching them in his fist and hoisting them upwards. Caroline adjusted herself, letting him take the dress over her head and drop it to the floor. She was completely naked against his clothed body as he continued kissing her. He made a trail down her throat, stopping at her chest and nipping at her breasts. Her nipples puckered in response.

"You're perfect," Klaus whispered into her skin. His voice was low and throaty, half from lust and half from still being all vamped out.

His fangs still scraped at her body as he explored her with his mouth. Every tiny touch drove her insane. Her body was over sensitized. It was crazy. As a vampire she was always horny. The feeling was right up there with bloodlust. But she was human again and it didn't seem to have died down one bit. Maybe it was the fact that she was alive again. Or maybe, just maybe, it was Klaus. Maybe he was the reason her body ignited like this. Whatever the reason she didn't want it to stop.

Klaus climbed back up her body and captured her lips again. Caroline reached down and tugged at his shirt, pulling it over his head and tossing it next to her discarded dress. She ran her hands across his chest, tracing the perfect outlines of muscle. She noticed a single scar on his left arm, running from his shoulder to the crook of his elbow. Strange. Vampires didn't usually have scars.

"What's this?" she whispered, tracing the white line on his skin.

"I received that hunting one day. A very angry boar who had no desire to be dinner for my family."

"When you were human?"

Klaus pecked at her lips. "Yes."

He kissed her again, silencing any further discussion about his life as a human. Caroline could tell it was something he didn't like to talk about. She had so many questions, she hoped he would trust enough to tell her one day.

Klaus lifted away from her, climbing off the bed long enough to remove his pants and rejoin her.

"Wait," she said placing a hand on her chest and stopping him. She saw the confusion flash across her face. She wasn't changing her mind though. She pushed him back onto the bed, climbing over him and straddling his lap.

She slowly sunk herself down onto him, keeping still for a moment, letting their bodies connect. She placed her hands on his chest and slowly rotated her hips. He thrusted into her, hitting that sweet spot, causing her to throw her head back in complete bliss.

Klaus gripped her hips, the pressure of his fingers urging her to go faster. She increased her movement, feeling a quickening begin in her belly. She was just about to tumble over the edge when Klaus flipped them, pulling out of her and landing on top of her. She whimpered at the loss of contact inside of her.

"Not yet love," he growled into her ear.

He kissed her and buried himself inside of her once again, the feel of him making her cry out. One of her legs moved up, wrapping around his back and pressing him further into her. She wanted him to go deeper, like he had before, but she could feel his hesitation.

"Harder," she begged, but his pace didn't change. She looked at him, saw his face still in vamp mode. She grabbed him, brushing her thumbs over the veins on his cheeks. "You won't break me. I promise."

Caroline could see the war in his eyes, between wanting to lose control and wanting to keep her safe. She appreciated it, but she wasn't nearly as fragile as he thought. And as she said before, she trusted him.

Klaus growled and buried his face in her neck, his movements becoming rougher, more frantic. Caroline arched into him as his sucked at her neck. It wasn't long before her orgasm crashed over her, intense and abrupt. She cried out his name, gasping as he continued to ride her through. He followed. Through the haze, Caroline could feel the tips of his fangs at her neck. She knew he wanted to sink his teeth in to her, drink her blood, but she didn't know if she trusted him quite that much yet.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

66.6K 1.9K 35
Caroline Forbes has never been happy in her human life and in a town where you either side with the vampires or the werewolves, she finds her vampire...
146K 3.1K 13
After Caroline admits her feelings for Klaus and they have sex Klaus leaves Mystic falls and heads to New Orleans while Caroline nurses a broken hear...
166K 5.2K 45
Amidst the unsuccessful search for the cure and difficult relationships, an unexpected event occurs. What happens when Bonnie's powerful magic gets o...
Royals بواسطة Sassy

قصص الهواة

46.6K 1.1K 16
Regina Mills has had enough with the Charmings. Heartbroken that Henry won't talk to her she decides that they would be better without her. She packs...