Dragonball Mae

By kadenzajinx

*Completed* Mae is the daughter of Goku and twin to Gohan. All her life she has worked hard to keep up with h... More

Mae's Forms
Mae vs Gohan a training battle
First session with Whis
Goku vs Mae: A fight between father and daughter
This is divine power
I will get stronger!
Mae goes home
Lets have a tournament
The tournament continues
I will fight!
The tournament is over, see the golden dragon
Dreaming of the past
Training with saiyans
Goku and Mae vs fake Vegeta?!
From the future we meet again
Goku Black
Saiyan pride
A halloween special
Mae and Zen-Oh, friends?!
Into the future
Super saiyan blue vs super saiyan rosé
Zamasu
Save the Kai, save the future
Rematch
Saiyan Blood
Divine judgement
Mae drawing
The final battle
Goodbye Trunks
Come forth Shenron
Rematch with universe six
The death of Goku
Come on Zeni!
The Zen Exhibition Match
Mae and Gohan
Son Goku
Time to form a team
Recruitment
Android 17
Stop the poachers
Witchcraft
This is my power
Super Saiyan Mae drawing
Wake up Buu!
Rage and Guilt
Special: High School Days
The Tournament of Power
Kale's Rampage
Super Saiyan
Warriors of love
Speed
Sniper
Frieza and Frost
Spirit Bomb
Halfway
Six vs Seven
Kefla
Love and Beauty
SSGSS Mae drawing
Love vs Strength
Tricks
Machine
Vegeta's Pride
Rising Power
Team Up
Chibi expressions
Saiyan Strength
Jiren's Past
Prince Vegeta
Ultra Instinct
Power of Trust
Mae and Jiren
An Unexpected Visit
Twin Birthday
Pride Troopers
Reckless
Girls Day
The Prophecy
Drae
Planet Lync
Chibi Mae and Jiren
Return
Casualties
Three Star
Jiren vs Drae
Purple Gold
Eternal Dragon
Twins
Mae and Gohan Drawing
Mae vs Belmod
Bachelorette Party
Mae and Goku Art
Wedding Day
Honeymoon
New Chibis
Frieza's Wish
Paragus and Broly
Fight, Saiyan
Broly's Loss
Gogeta
Reunion
Adventure
More Art!
Future Twins
Chi and Gicchin
Young Mae and Gohan Art
More art!
Coordination
Arrogance
Mae and Vegeta Art
Home
Mae vs Mae
The Evil Saiyan
Vegito vs Cumber
Maeoku Art
A Saiyan's Tail
Time Patrol
Goku Ascends
Save Universe Six!
Kamin and Oren
Fused Mae Art
The Strongest Mortal
Counter Attack
Omen
Universe Seven
Mae and Jiren ToP Art
Hearts
Rampage
Kamioren vs Goku
Super Saiyan Drae Art
Zamasu's Ambition
God-Killer
Mae and Gohan Chibi Art
Fan Art!!
Mageta
A Warrior's End

To the World of Void

2.6K 61 10
By kadenzajinx

Goku and Frieza finally made it back after Beerus and Whis went to collect them. They looked like they had been fighting with someone but everyone was on edge. "My my, looks like there are some familiar faces here." Frieza chuckled.

"Do anything and you answer to me," Beerus warned.

"Haha, I know Lord Beerus." Frieza replied.

"That angel halo suits you, Frieza." Vegeta smirked.

"If you want I can give you one of your own." Frieza replied.

Mae stepped up to him, "is that a threat?!"

"Oh so the half breed wants to fight." Frieza laughed at her.

"Call me half breed again and I will rip out your throat." Mae glared menacingly.

"Frieza stop it!" Goku said.

"I don't answer to you." Frieza glared at him.

"Hey Gohan," Krillin whispered, "how come Mae doesn't like being called a half breed? I mean she is half saiyan and half human."

"It's because of the way she sees herself." Gohan explained. "She sees herself as a Saiyan, just like how I see myself as a human."

"Frieza, I'm warning you now if you betray us I will make you suffer!" Mae was the same height as Frieza but she tried to make herself taller.

"Mae, it's okay if he gets out of hand I'll deal with him." Goku said trying to stop her.

"Now now everyone, let's just calm down and I'll go over our plan." Shin said nervously trying to cut the tension.

"We don't need a a plan," Vegeta crossed his arms. "All we need to do is take out the strongest fighters."

"For once I agree with you Vegeta." Frieza chuckled.

Vegeta took a fighting stance before Piccolo stopped him, "Vegeta if we lose then Trunks and Bulla will vanish too." He reminded the proud saiyan.

"You think I don't know that?" Vegeta mumbled backing down.

"In order to win we need to work together as a team." Gohan said. "In the beginning let's stick together and save our stamina."

"When an enemy approaches, we'll fight together." Shin continued. "Don't fight alone. For a single opponent fight with two and for two fight with three."

"That's not very fair." Goku interjected.

"Yea I agree." Mae put her hands on her hips.

"We saiyans are a proud warrior race." Vegeta said, "we don't need to rely on numbers to win."

"You saiyans!" Beerus roared, "all that matters is winning! It doesn't matter if it's fair or not."

"Gohan," Piccolo said quietly. "Mae, Goku, and Vegeta are saiyans to their core. We need to take control and get them to work together."

"I agree." Gohan nodded. "I'll talk to Mae. I know that she will at least work with Vegeta or dad."

"Yea she's pretty good about working with them but at the same time there's a good chance she will go off on her own." Piccolo said.

Before Gohan could answer, Whis got their attention. "Everyone, it's almost time to leave so please form a circle and hold hands."

Mae took Gohan's hand and he looked down at her and said, "do you think dad and Vegeta will work together?"

"Probably not." Mae said bluntly.

"Will you?" Gohan asked.

"I will work with you, dad, and Vegeta. Does that make you feel better?" Mae said.

"A bit." Gohan sighed.

"But I also want to fight this Jiren person dad mentioned." Mae said as Vegeta took her hand.

"We are all gathered!" Whis told the Grand Priest and then they were teleported to the World of Void.

"Wow so this is the fighting stage!" Goku said looking around. There were a few gods of destruction who were finishing putting the arena together. The sky was a dark grey with hues of purple and green swirling around.

"Other universes are showing up." Mae crossed her arms as the other teams arrived.

"Look over here!" Krillin called from the edge. They went to look and saw that there was nothing below them.

"Yes the point is to knock out your enemies." Whis said.

"Don't forget we can fly." Vegeta pointed out.

"I don't think you can." Whis chuckled.

"Let's see!" Goku said as he jumped up as high as he could and then cane back to the ground. "No we can't fly."

"Those guys are flying." Mae said pointing at some winged beings.

"Well like earths birds they can naturally fly." Whis explained. "Also each fighter should feel the same gravity as their birth planet. Now Lord Beerus we should go to the spectator seats." He and the other gods flew over to the stands.

"Good luck everyone!" Shin said as he followed them.

They noticed that universe six had arrived. Frost walked up to Frieza, Mae gave them a suspicious glance. She didn't trust either of them. "Hey Hit!" Goku called to the assassin.

"So you are here. I figured you would be." Hit grinned.

"Master Vegeta!" Cabba called as he and two girls came walking up. "Mae! It's good to see you too!"

Mae turned her head, "hmph!"

"Don't call me Master!" Vegeta snapped at the saiyan.

"This is Caulifla and Kale," Cabba introduced the girls, "they are saiyans as well!"

"Wow girl saiyans!" Goku said excitedly.

"Dad, I'm a girl saiyan!" Mae narrowed her eyes.

"Haha that's true." Goku laughed as he extended a hand to Caulifla who knocked it away.

"We aren't here to make friends!" Caulifla snapped. "We are here to fight and win!"

"So you are like me." Goku grinned. Mae could see the excitement in his eyes. Mae gritted her teeth and before she could snap at the saiyans in front of her they suddenly felt an immense energy. She, Goku, and Vegeta were immediately on guard as universe 11 appeared.

"Haha! These saiyans won't be a problem. Look how afraid they are of those weaklings." Caulifla laughed the arrogance ringing in her tone.

"I'll go greet them." Goku said ignoring Caulifla.

"I'll come with you." Mae said following her father.

"Toppo!" Goku called. "Let's finish what we started, okay?"

"Goku and Mae." Toppo said looking down at them. "I have no interest in personal feuds."

"Toppo fight with me this time." Mae grinned, there was a spark in her eyes.

"We are going to fight anyways." Goku nodded.

"If it comes to that then we will deal with it at the time." Toppo said.

A grey man caught Mae's eye, "that must be Jiren!"

"Hey there!" Goku called to him.

"You two," Jiren was suddenly behind them. "Get lost."

"How did he?" Mae said turning to face him. He was considerably taller than her.

"When did he?" Goku was equally in awe. Suddenly some arena blocks came flying towards them. Mae and Goku both jumped up to avoid them but Jiren didn't move. He closed his eyes and the blocks flew past him. The saiyans landed on either side of him.

"He must have read the blocks' movements." Goku said. "He really isn't an ordinary guy!"

The Grand Priest's voice got everyone's attention. Mae and Goku went back to stand with the rest of universe seven. "Now all of the universes are here and the arena is complete! Universe two!"

"Is that a yardrat?" Goku asked as they looked at the universe two team.

"Those are the ones who use instant transmission right?" Vegeta asked.

"Yea. He's going to be one to look out for." Goku nodded.

"Universe three!" The Grand Priest continued. "Universe four!"

"That team only has eight people." 18 pointed.

"Do they think they can win with only eight?" Piccolo asked.

"No I sense a faint energy." Mae said inspecting the team.

"Universe six! Universe seven! Universe nine! Universe ten! And finally Universe eleven!" The Grand Priest finishes announcing the universes.

"They all look strong." Krillin said nervously.

"Don't lose your nerve now." 18 reminded him.

"Remember when it starts gather together and focus on defense." Gohan said.

"Enough of that!" Vegeta snapped.

"I'll keep it in mind." Frieza chuckled.

Mae stared at Universe eleven, at Jiren. That's who she wanted to fight. The way he moved and his energy called to her. "This is going to be good." She grinned, her excitement building up.

"Now here is Grand Zen-Oh!" The Grand Priest announced.

"Hello everyone!" The Grand Zen-Ohs cheered as they came out. "Thank you for coming! We've been looking forward to this so please make it exciting!"

"Thank you for those wonderful words." The Grand Priest said. "Now I will go over the rules again. The time limit is 100 taks. As time passes the central pillar will descend and when it reaches the floor the Tournament is over. Killing and weapons other than techniques are forbidden. All you have to do is knock an opponent off the stage. Warriors who are incapacitated are safe until they are knocked off. Skills like flight and floating cannot be used. Warriors with wings can still fly. Healing items are forbidden as well. This is all for the rules."

"Universe seven is going with team work." Gohan said. They were standing near the center column. "Stand back to back in a circle and fight with two or more people."

"What a boring plan." Vegeta scoffed.

"Again I'll keep it in mind." Frieza said indifferently.

"Those guys really won't listen." Krillin sighed.

"Go universe seven! You can win!" Beerus cheered from the stands.

"Grand Zen-Oh can we begin now?" The Grand Priest asked.

"Yes! Yes!" They cheered. "Hurry! Hurry!"

"Warriors prepare yourselves!" The Grand Priest announced. "Let the Tournament of Power begin!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122 0 15
The beginning of a new story in the Dragon World. Following a tragedy, Noca, a young Saiyan on Earth, is forced to embark on a journey to discover wh...
2.9K 204 23
The last female of a mostly extinct race, who was held captive her whole life by the very being who extinguished them- Is thrown back into reality an...
585K 9.4K 112
In Age 759, Son Goku and Chi-Chi had their second child, a boy they named Son Y/N. Unlike his brother, Y/N trains with Goku, growing stronger and str...