My Crazy ex

By namjoonsafro

Carla made the mistake of getting with an abusive rich man. Now she is living a life without him but little d... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter Three
Chapter 4
Chapter five
Chapter 6
Chapter Seven
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Thank you
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Don't need to read

774 5 0
By namjoonsafro

This is inspired by my boredom and movies, series and stories like 'Falling in love with the man who kidnapped you or brainwashed you' aka Fifty shades of grey and 365 days and the mature section of Wattpad or fanfics but instead she tries to get away from those men but you know people with money can do almost anything but buy someone's heart. I kinda hope people will read this story but if it doesn't, I'm still going to continue with the story.

Now. eNjoY!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.4K 2.9K 17
#3 in short story! 3/29/2019 #34 on Royals! 8/20/2019 #8 on heartfelt! I was walking to the grocery store when I thought some one was following me ...
1.5M 31.3K 47
I push the feeling away and ultimately concentrate my gaze on his upper body, which still bears the traces of my lipstick. "You did not remove them?"...
5M 156K 72
For a second I turned my back when I felt strong arms grab my waist and pull me back. Reese forced me to sit on his lap as I felt his lips near my ne...
1K 18 9
"Damion get away from me fucking psycho" Tears start streaming down my face as damion inches closer to me to the point there's only a small space be...