Queen Of Atlantis

By ShadowHusky54

I never knew what love felt like... I never knew what friendship was... Until one day I met him. We saved the... More

Meeting Him

To Atlantis!

240 6 4
By ShadowHusky54

My mother and I were driving home from the mall. I was going around the side of the mountain so I could look at the ocean.

But something unexpected happened. I see this massive wave. My eyes widen. I slam down on the breaks and grab my mum. I was outside of the car. It was like the world was in slow motion. I squeeze my eyes shut. Then I open then again. Instead of being my brown eyes there was blue glowing eyes. Before the wave hit us I made a bubble for us. I was struggling to keep it up.

When it had past I was out of breath. The only person I know who could do that is... wait he is not a person, he's an Atlantian. Orm... I look at my mum, she had her hands over her head and her eyes were shut tight. I get her back in the car and speed home.

When we get there I run to my room to put my suit on. I put my hand on the glass and it opened. I put my suit on and ran to the deck.

"Where are you going Amara!" My mother yells at me.

"Don't worry mum! I'll be back in a few weeks!" I yell.

"You promise?" She yells with worry in her eyes.

I look down not being able to promise her that I'll be coming back.

"I'll see you soon mum." I jump into the water and start my search to find Arthur.

I've been swimming for an hour and I haven't found him. I come up by a dock. I climb up on top of it and cough out some water.

"Namora?" I look up.

"Arthur! By the way my real name, it's Amara." I say. "I know what caused the wave, well I should say, I know who caused the wave."

"It's ok I know who did." He says. I looked at him shocked. I didn't think he knew about Orm's power. But then I see Princess Mera come up behind him. I feel my heart beat faster. I frown not knowing what was going on. I ignore it.

Arthur has his hand stretched out to help me up. I grab it and get up. "Was it Mera who told you?" I ask.

"Yes" He says.

"So what do we do now?" I look at both of them.

"We need to go to Atlantis, Arthur you need to take the throne." Mera says.

"But I'm not a ruler! I'm a half breed!" He says.

"It's supposed to be eldest takes throne, Arthur your eldest." I say.

I look into the water. I hate going into Atlantis.

When I turn around Mera says "Let's go to Atlantis." I smirk.

"We all jump in at the count of three. One, Two, Thr-" I scream as I'm pushed into the water. When I surface, I see Arthur laughing at me. I grab his arm and pull him, he did a scream of surprise. I end up being in a laughing fit. "You sound like a girl when you scream!" I laughed.

He pouted. "Let's just go to Atlantis" He grunted.

We began swimming. Me laughing every now and again. We reached a part of the sea I wasn't familiar with, so I followed Mera. She opened up this huge crate from the surface. I look at it and say, "We can't all fit into that." I say.

A few minutes later I'm squished between Mera and Arthur.

"I feel extremely uncomfortable" I complain.

They just ignored me, I pouted.

I sighed and looked at Arthur and took in what he looked like. He had long black hair  with dirty blonde streaks in it. He had a black beard. I looked at his toned chest, and how many tattoos he had. I looked up at his eyes and noticed he was staring at me. Our eyes locked. His eyes were a beautiful silver. I looked away, flustered. I don't know what this feeling is.

I pushed my feelings to the side and focused on our main mission at the moment. To over throw Orm. I just hope this works. When we get to the bridge to enter Atlantis, Arthur started asking questions, I ignored him and let Mera do all the talking. Until one caught my attention "Why do you live on land if your an Atlantian?"

"I'm like your mother, I wanted to see what else was out there. My mother came with me. We ended up living together on the surface." I reply.

The rest of the ride was silent.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.1K 4.7K 125
Admin ဆီက ခွင့်ပြုချက်မရသေးပါဘူး free တင်တဲ့ အတိုင်း တင်ပေးပါ့မယ် admin တွေ လာပြောရင် ဖျက်ပေးပါမယ်။ Start date -21•4•2024(Sunday) End date-
24.5K 1.5K 19
✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ ✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ ✩ "Fight me, mismatched hair!" "Huh?! Who the hell are you calling mismatched, dumbass?!" "Shut up, Sumika and fight me...
347K 25.7K 50
منذ أن فتح عينيه للحياة وجد نفسه محاطا بذنوب ليس هو بفاعلها فأطلق عليه الجميع لقب الخطيئة و لكنه ليس بشاب يستسلم لقبح قدره بل قرر أن ينتقم لمن كان سب...
11.9K 34 4
18+