๐๐€๐ƒ ๐‚๐‡๐Ž๐ˆ๐‚๐„๐’; ๐˜‘๐˜ ๐˜ˆ...

By klndasad

ยป ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ. โงผ แถœแต’แตแต–หกแต‰แต—แต‰แตˆ โˆš โงฝ More

ch. 1
ch. 2
ch. 3
ch. 4
ch. 5
ch. 6
ch. 7
ch. 8
ch. 9
ch. 10
ch. 11
ch. 12
ch. 13
ch. 14
ch. 15
ch. 16
ch. 17
ch. 18
ch. 19
ch. 20
ch. 21
ch. 22
ch. 23
ch. 24
ch. 25
ch. 26
ch. 28
ch. 29
ch. 30
ch. 31
ch. 32
ch. 33
wtf

ch. 27

469 12 70
By klndasad

loving and fighting

"he's not answering." wyatt said anxiously. "what if he's read it, didn't open it, and didn't want to respond because he didn't feel the same way?"

accusing, denying

"we're going." jack grabbed wyatt's wrist and pulled him up from his bed.

"what? where?"

"jaeden's house, dumbass."

— they arrive at jaeden's house —

i can't imagine a world with you gone

"what are you waiting for? go inside." jack pushed wyatt lightly towards the door.

"i'm nervous."

"i know. but trust me, you'll feel better when you see him." jack smiled.

the joy and the chaos

wyatt sighed and opened the door, surprised that it was actually unlocked. he glanced at jack, who nodded. he stepped inside and turned around. "you're not coming with me?"

"of course not. there's no way that i'm losing sleep because of some moaning."

wyatt rolled his eyes. "fine. i'll see you later."

the demons we're made of

"yep. good luck." jack returned to the uber and hopped inside.

wyatt closed the door and looked around the living room. "jaeden?" he called, but there wasn't a response.

i'd be so lost if you left me alone

he heard running water coming from upstairs so that's where he went. the noise was coming from the bathroom as expected. "jaeden, are you in there?" he called out, knocking on the door. silence. he felt his shoe become damp and he looked down, then his eyes widened. on the tiles was water tinted red. immediately, wyatt knocked harder on the door, now screaming the boy's name. he tried opening it but it was locked.

you locked yourself in the bathroom

he was thinking of breaking down the door like in movies, but wasn't sure if he would be able to. "fuck it." wyatt kicked the door and to his surprise, it collapsed.

lying on the floor when i break through

his heart dropped at the sight. he ran to the pale boy and instantly embraced him. he applied pressure with his two fingers against jaeden's neck, sobbing.

i pull you in to feel your heartbeat
can you hear me screaming
please don't leave me

his pulse was weak, but it was there. and that was all wyatt cared about. "jaeden, please. oh my god."

hold on
i still want you

wyatt's bloody fingers reached for the phone in his pocket. he called the emergency number and struggled to explain what was happening.

come back
i still need you

they hung up and wyatt held jaeden's hand.

let me take your hand
i'll make it right

he squeezed it as tears ran down his cheeks. he never felt so heartbroken.

i swear to love you all my life

soon enough, the ambulance arrived and brought jaeden inside. they allowed wyatt to join.

hold on
i still need you

wyatt stared at jaeden as a lady took care of him.

long, endless highway
you're silent beside me
drivin' a nightmare i can't escape from

seconds felt like minutes; minutes felt like hours. wyatt couldn't lose him.

helplessly praying
the light isn't fading

eventually, they arrived.

hiding the shock and the chill in my bones

wyatt wanted to follow them—to follow jaeden. he wanted to know if he was okay. but they wouldn't let him.

he stood hopelessly in the middle of the hallway.

they took you away on a table

wyatt slowly sat down in the waiting area, tears blurring his vision. he covered his mouth with his hand, leaning forward.

— hours later; 4am —

he hadn't managed to fall asleep. he tried, but the scene of finding jaeden in the bathtub replayed in his head.

i pace back and forth as you lay still

"jaeden lieberher?" a nurse walked into the waiting room. wyatt stood up eagerly and she smiled softly at him. it was almost sad.

he approached her. "what is your relationship with this patient?"

wyatt knew how this went. if he was family, they can tell you what's going on, but if you're not related to him, then you have to wait.

"i'm his brother."

she observed him unsurely. he noticed. "step. step-brother."

"okay, well, jaeden is currently in a coma. we don't know the approximate time he will wake up, but when we find out, we will be sure to let you know. would you like me to guide you to his room?"

"yes, please." he followed her to the i.c.u (intensive care unit).

the i.c.u is basically the area in hospitals where the patients in the most crucial condition stay in. my mum was there when she had her operation. she nearly died.

the nurse explained some more things to wyatt and opened the door. and there jaeden's lifeless body laid.

[pretend his eyes are closed and there's no one surrounding him]

"jaeden, oh my god." wyatt walked over to the hospital bed as tears escaped his eyes. he quickly wiped his eyes, remembering there was someone else present in the room.

i pull you in to feel your heartbeat

he turned to the woman, who sighed. "i'm deeply sorry for what's happened. i know how hard it is for you when a loved one takes their own life. whether they succeed or not."

wyatt nodded, gazing at jaeden. she rested her hand on his shoulder. "he'll be fine. he'll fight for you."

"i hope." wyatt sighed. the nurse walked out of the room, closing the door behind her.

can you hear me screaming
please don't leave me

wyatt wiped another tear that spilled down his cheek. he hated seeing jaeden in the condition he was in. but what could he do other than pray that jaeden would come back?

[rest of the song]

hold on
i still want you
come back
i still need you
let me take your hand
i'll make it right
i swear to love you all my life
hold on
i still need you
i don't wanna let go
i know i'm not that strong
i just wanna hear you
saying
baby, let's go home
let's go home
yeah, i just wanna take you home
hold on
i still want you
come back
i still need you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.2K 568 46
"new phone who dis?" - started: 12-26-17 ended: 4-23-18
229K 3.9K 37
I need an easy friend {completed}
118K 2.8K 24
โ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ, ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐žโž โ๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ... ๐ข ๐š๐ฆโž โ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญโž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ'๐ฌ...
500K 8.1K 75
Iษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ แด›แดกแด แด„แด-sแด›แด€ส€s แด€ส€แด‡ ษชษด สŸแดแด แด‡ แดษด sแด„ส€แด‡แด‡ษด แด€ษดแด… sแดแดแด‡สœแดแดก สœแด€แด˜แด˜แด‡ษด แด›แด แด€สŸsแด า“แด€สŸสŸ ษชษด สŸแดแด แด‡ แดา“า“ sแด„ส€แด‡แด‡ษด. (หขแต’แถœโฑแตƒหก แตแต‰แตˆโฑแต—) (+โฑสณหก) ๐™ฑ๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐š๐š ๐š˜ ๐š˜๐š ๐š–๐šข ๐šœ๐š˜...