The Poor Heiress He Never No...

By LouisC2000

She's an Heiress. She's Beautiful. She's Humble. She's Hardworking. She's independent. She Doesn't depend on... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3: Meeting Him Again

Chapter 4: Anger, Hatred and Jealousy.

7K 222 117
By LouisC2000

EMMA'S POV.

I woke up early this morning I decided that since it's officially my first time working here I should get some work properly done. I started by taking my bath, then cleaning the whole house. After that I went to the beautiful garden and trimmed the grasses and watered the flowers especially the roses... I love roses especially white ones so I paid more attention to the flowers because they are extremely beautiful. I just missed my mom so much even my dad. Mr Fredrick Armando White.They always bring me roses on my birthday. Well I was born on the 25th day of July. Yeah I Emma Esmeralda White was born that day and that's during holidays but I hardly see my Dad he is always busy. pecks of being a Trillionaire.

My mom, Mrs Beverly Rosario White is black haired and my dad is also Black haired and I'm also black haired. My mom has green eyes my dad has grey stormy eyes. To cut it short or summarize it I'm a Black haired with Green eyes and pink plumped lips and with a height of 5 foot 6 inches tall same height just like my mom.

After I finished from the garden I went to do the laundry and when I was finally done I went to the kitchen and washed all the dishes. The kitchen is really huge but the one at my Dad's mansion is like a penthouse. But this loot really beautiful. I studied Business and Economics but my passion was in Interior Designing so I took it as a side course. This Kitchen is painted in white and greyish color the kitchen counter is at it's right spot. I finished washing the dishes and checked the time it's was 5:45am so I decided to prepare breakfast let my godmother and of course Zachary see something to eat before going to work. I guess they are still asleep so I decided to make Pancakes, Bacons, short cakes etc and also coffee and chocolate tea. I prepared them so Zachary will be happy with me and most of all he could eat before leaving for work because I noticed he doesn't eat he only drinks coffee and come home in the night and eat dinner and I'm sure he doesn't eat in office as well. Well my mom taught me how to cook.. You'll be so surprised as a Trillionaire's heir I don't have maids cause my mom wasn't born rich. She always taught and told me as I always remember.
" A woman should marry a virgin and most keep herself for her husband because he will respect you more without you realizing it and most of all she should learn how to cook and give her husband respect and most importantly learn how to do the house chores."
She always told me this every single day and taught me the basic steps of being a young girl and a woman and I love her so much for that I will never fail her.
I prepared the breakfast and went to the dining room to set the dining table. Everything was placed in order so I decided to go take my bath again cause I'm really sweaty and went straight to my room to relax a little bit after taking a five minutes shower. Because today I'll go visit my mom. Actually my Dad is not in town so good for me cause he'll talk me into running the business again and I don't want that yet I had one thing in mind experience hardship but now I saw Zachary I'm willing to win his heart. A smile crept on my face thinking of the man I loved since childhood. Darkness engulfed me.

I woke up feeling much better and quickly checked the time 11:45am wow did I really slept that long?... I quickly got up and changed to my simple wear. I wore a black designers top my mom bought for me from Brazil and white skinny jeans my curves were really obvious yeah I'm really curvy and I have a big butt. Because if go with rags to our house she will think I'm suffering too much and she'll demand to see my Dad and they tell me to come home immediately and I'll have to obey but I won't allow that to happen so I dressed presentable and did my hair in a messy but elegant bun and did some light make up and took my designer handbag Louis Vuitton's bag and wore my silver sandals and quickly went out of my room coming down stairs I saw my godmother. I nervously went to her to ask for her permission to see my mother. I hesitantly cleared my throat.
"Arrrghmm" she looked up at me and furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.
"Where are you going Miss Faye?" she asked curiously.
"To see my mother" I said quickly.
"Your clothes are really expensive how did get such rare designers top and bag from what I know Miss Faye that top costs $10,000 and you said you were a waitress and now a maid and your previous salary and this recent one isn't still enough to buy such an expensive cloth. Tell me Emma how did you get such an expensive designers?" she asked seriously and it made me scared.
"M...m...my mom.. bought it for me as a birthday present." I said truthfully but I lied literally because it wasn't a birthday present.
"Really but your mother is a waitress." she said and that got me there.
"Y..yeah but she said she has been saving for months to get me this" I lied....again.
She didn't really look convinced and I could see it in her eyes.
"Okay come home early and I want dinner prepared before 6:30pm am I understood?" she demanded seriously and I swallowed a lump in my throat.
"Y...yes godm.. I mean err yes ma'am" I replied quietly.
"Good now you may leave." she demanded

I quickly took a taxi and it was a very long ride about two hours and finally I arrived and I quickly paid the taxi driver then I quickly entered my parent's massive mansion at exactly 1:57pm noon and didn't care about anything but the happiness I felt of seeing my mother again after 6 good months. I quickly entered the main gates bodyguards were everywhere I pressed the automatic button and it slowly opened and they stopped me.
"Name" they simply said
"Emma White" I said
"Okay let her in" the bodyguard said.
My dad loves me and mom so very much he's ready to protect us from any kind of danger.
I quickly went inside the living room and no one was there so I went to the garden it's my mom's favorite spot in this enormous building.
And I was right I saw her, my mother Mrs Beverly White sitting there lonely and tears escaped my eyes.
"Mommy" I said in a cracked voice.
She suddenly turned to my direction.
"EMMMAAA" she screamed running to my spot I ran as well and I gave her the longest hug in history...I missed her very so much.
"My darling you look stunning on clothes but your face is looking tired I can see something is wrong my child."
"No mom I'm fine I had a long ride here" she gasped.
"Why didn't you use flight Emma?"
"No need mom. I'm okay with motor rides" I defended.
"Nonsense...child that's stressful and quite long baby."
"Dad?" I asked
"He's fine dear he misses you dear. And we are getting worried baby you wealthy stop working baby." she complained.
I sighed she is always like this. She always get concerned about my welfare and that's why I love her.
"Let's go out for shopping and buy you some snacks.
That evening we went to the biggest and most expensive mall we bought everything we could I thought the mall will be empty that's my mom for you. We bought so many things bags, shoes, jewelries etc. I didn't want them but she insisted that I will take or I'll get a punishment. We ate at the latest Italian restaurant. We went home and did some chats and watched interesting movies.
I checked the time it was 7:45pm I gasped and remembered Mrs Emilia's word this morning "I'm dead." I thought to myself.
My mom's driver dropped me at the Stone's mansion.. He really drove fast we arrived 9:45 wow real fast.
"Bye ma'am" he said blankly.
"Bye and thanks" I smiled.
"Drive safely" I said.
"Of course madam" he said without any expression.
He zoomed off and I sighed now I have to face Mrs Emilia. I turned to open the gates but I hit a strong wall real had my shopping bags fell down with me as well. "When did the Stones build a wall before the gate? " I thought curiously and picked my shopping bags of different brands Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Prada, e.t.c.
I suddenly looked up and fear crept to my bones and shiver that ran through my spine all the feelings fear, anxiety, nervousness, happiness and all the blood in my face went out and I was completely pale. There stood a 6'4 man looking at me with so much anger that I if looks could kill I should be probably six feet below the ground by now........ "Z...Zachary" I managed to say I was out of breath but it didn't stop the fire he was breathing he looked deadly and I was scared.
"Where are you coming from?" he asked huskily, slow and more dangerous.
"M...my mom's pl.."
"LAIR" He roared.
"Wow you are such a liar you know that and a good pretender or a actress. You told my mom you were going to see your mother she allowed you and she gave you a simple instruction "be home before six pm" but you couldn't obey simple instruction and at least have a single respect for your boss instead you went to visit your boyfriend and spent your entire day shopping the whole country with him and spending money because you don't know what it is to have money you seized that opportunity and slept with him and forget the time and worse he dropped you off and you were smiling with him. CAN'T YOU HAVE A SIMPLE DECENCY AS A LADY AND STOP BEHAVING LIKE A WHORE!!" He angrily said and I flinched at his words they were like arrow pericing inside my heart to the person you love most in this world hating and doesn't value for you it really hurts I was crying uncontrollably.
"Don't deceive me with those tears Emma cause I know you cannot afford those things you are holding. Your mom might be peaceful doing her job and striving to survive for you and your father and here you are. She doesn't know her daughter is following men around just to have a luxurious life." He said more angrily and I couldn't help the tears from falling it's so painful.
"S..sir it's not what you think...you don't understand I can explain... I j..." he cut me off again.
"Just get out of my sight Emma and go and apologize to my mom for being really irresponsible" he said with so hatred and disgust.
I quickly went in house. I went upstairs but as I was going someone stopped me.
"Miss Faye" Mrs Emilia voice brought me back on track.
"You went to see your mother?" she asked sarcastically looking at my hands.
"Yeah madam" I said in a cracked voice.
"Okay Goodnight" she turned and was about to walk out
"Madam" I called her.
"Yes Miss Faye" she said boringly and honestly it really hurts.
"I'm really sorry for not coming on time... You see my mom is sick so we had a lot to catch up " I lied but not really.
"And the shopping bags?" she asked calmly.
"An old friend of mine bought it for we bumped into each so he took me the mall and bought them and I couldn't say no madam" I lied but it's for the best.
"Really and why didn't you call me to inform me about this? Look Miss Faye there's something called common sense and I expect you to have it..How old are you?"
"Twenty Three ma'am" I replied.
"So I expect you to be more sensible and organized and I appreciated what you did this morning but that doesn't mean you should take advantage of your stay here cause you should know your true place....am I clear EMMA". She said with malice laced in her voice it wasn't sweet like I use to know when I was a child. She walked out

I went upstairs and and cried uncontrollably. If only they knew but I won't give up on Zachary.
I continued crying till darkness finally consumed me.

*************************************
ZACHARY'S POV.

I really felt bad for saying those hurtful things to Emma and couldn't help but she deserves. I remembered came home from work and I was really tired so I decided to take a shower and rest for few hours. I woke up and decided to search for Emma thinking about her makes me excited and I don't know why.
So I quickly went down stairs and searched for her every where but no sign of her so I asked Rosario our Head maid.
"Where's Em..I mean Miss Faye?"
"Sir she left since morning but I don't know where I think Madam knows where she went"
"Okay thanks"
I went to my mom's favorite spot the garden
"Mom" I called and she turned
"Where's Miss Faye?"
"Oooh son that silly girl said she went to see her mom and I told her to be back before six but I don't know what's keeping her" my mom said worriedly.
"Okay mom I'll be in my studies" I lied.
I quickly went outside the gate and immediately I stepped outside I saw a huge black car and I know the model it's the most expensive car it's about $700,000 and the most shocking thing is I saw Emma stepping out of the car but why was she at the back? And there was a freaking guy driving and she was smiling at him...and she was crying loads and lots of shopping bags and they were of many latest brands Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Prada etc she's really a liar.

I saw raw pain in her beautiful green eyes as I screamed at her but I couldn't help it there was a freaking guy in the car and she was waving sweetly at him. She has no decency at all. She said her parents are struggling to feed and here she is flirting around and buying expensive things just to taste a luxurious life.

She's going to suffer in my hands. I'll make her pay for disobeying my mom and humiliating in public.
This girl will be the death of me one day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 5.1K 144
Part 1 of "The Hunter's Gonna Lay Low" Introduction: Hunter Cha Eui-jae, who was dispatched to seal a rift that appeared over the West Sea, was flung...
215K 13.5K 64
𝐓𝐨 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫. ...
788K 79.6K 55
3 lives got entangled due to the twisted Destiny...... Vidyut Rajvanshi married his college sweetheart Sanjana and was leading a happy life ......bot...
10.2M 639K 168
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...