๐„๐”๐๐‡๐Ž๐‘๐ˆ๐€โ”โ” ๐‘๐€๐๐๏ฟฝ...

By -DADDYISSUESX

โ†ณ๐„๐”๐๐‡๐Ž๐‘๐ˆ๐€ | Where a girl writes terrible imagines for your favorite rappers ! ใƒŸโ˜… ( This was written... More

๐—๐—๐—๐“๐„๐๐“๐€๐‚๐ˆ๐Ž๐ โœ”๏ธŽ
๐’๐Š๐ˆ ๐Œ๐€๐’๐Š ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐‹๐”๐Œ๐ ๐†๐Ž๐ƒ โœ”๏ธŽ
๐‹๐ˆ๐‹ ๐’๐Š๐ˆ๐„๐’ ๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‹๐ˆ๐‹ ๐’๐Š๐ˆ๐„๐’ ๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐˜๐๐ ๐๐€๐‡๐Œ๐ˆ๐‘ โœ”๏ธŽ
๐˜๐๐ ๐‚๐Ž๐‘๐ƒ๐€๐„ โœ”๏ธŽ
๐˜๐๐ ๐€๐‹๐Œ๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐˜ ๐‰๐€๐˜ โœ”๏ธŽ
๐˜๐๐ ๐€๐‹๐Œ๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐˜ ๐‰๐€๐˜ ๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐˜๐๐ ๐€๐‹๐Œ๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐˜ ๐‰๐€๐˜ ๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐˜๐๐ ๐†๐‹๐ˆ๐™๐™๐˜ โœ”๏ธŽ
๐‹๐ˆ๐‹ ๐๐”๐Œ๐ โœ”๏ธŽ
๐‹๐ˆ๐‹ ๐๐”๐Œ๐ ๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž โœ”๏ธŽ
๐‹๐ˆ๐‹ ๐๐”๐Œ๐ ๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„ โœ”๏ธŽ
๐—๐—๐—๐“๐„๐๐“๐€๐‚๐ˆ๐Ž๐ โœ”๏ธŽ
๐’๐Š๐ˆ ๐Œ๐€๐’๐Š ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐‹๐”๐Œ๐ ๐†๐Ž๐ƒ โœ”๏ธŽ
๐’๐Š๐ˆ ๐Œ๐€๐’๐Š ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐‹๐”๐Œ๐ ๐†๐Ž๐ƒ ๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‹๐ˆ๐‹ ๐—๐€๐ โœ”๏ธŽ
๐‹๐ˆ๐‹ ๐—๐€๐ ๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž!
6๐ข๐ฑ9๐ข๐ง๐ž โœ”๏ธŽ
๐“๐‘๐ˆ๐๐๐ˆ๐„ ๐‘๐„๐ƒ๐ƒ โœ”๏ธŽ
๐‰๐€๐‡๐’๐„๐‡...
๐€๐’๐€๐ ๐‘๐Ž๐‚๐Š๐˜ โœ”๏ธŽ
๐‘๐€๐๐๐„๐‘ ๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’ โ™ก๏ธŽ
๐˜๐๐ ๐๐€๐‡๐Œ๐ˆ๐‘ โœ”๏ธŽ
๐‹๐ˆ๐‹ ๐’๐Š๐ˆ๐„๐’ โœ”๏ธŽ
๐’๐Š๐ˆ ๐Œ๐€๐’๐Š ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐‹๐”๐Œ๐ ๐†๐Ž๐ƒ โœ”๏ธŽ
๐Ÿ’”
๐—๐—๐—๐“๐„๐๐“๐€๐‚๐ˆ๐Ž๐ โ™ก๏ธŽ
๐‰๐€๐‡๐’๐„๐‡ โ™ก๏ธŽ
๐†๐„๐Š๐˜๐”๐Œ๐„ โ™ก๏ธŽ
๐–๐‘๐ˆ๐“๐ˆ๐๐† ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐๐“๐’ !
๐€๐’๐€๐ ๐‘๐Ž๐‚๐Š๐˜ โœ”๏ธŽ
๐‹๐ˆ๐‹ ๐Œ๐Ž๐’๐„๐˜ โœ”๏ธŽ
๐’๐Œ๐Ž๐Š๐„๐๐”๐‘๐๐ โœ”๏ธŽ
๐“๐–๐Ž ๐˜๐„๐€๐‘๐’
๐—๐—๐—๐“๐„๐๐“๐€๐‚๐ˆ๐Ž๐ โ™ก๏ธŽ
๐•๐„๐‘๐˜ ๐ˆ๐Œ๐๐Ž๐‘๐“๐€๐๐“...

๐‹๐ˆ๐‹ ๐’๐Š๐ˆ๐„๐’ โœ”๏ธŽ

17.5K 214 60
By -DADDYISSUESX

꧁ 𝐋𝐈𝐋 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐄𝐒 ꧂

I woke up and turned over to reveal a girl that I didn't know next to me, I looked under the covers to reveal her naked while I was only in boxers. No this cannot be happening, I had never cheated on y/n after 6 years of being together and now 3 years of being married and now after she had finally trusted me to go out without getting drunk I had ruined it, I had slept with a girl I didn't even know. My eyes watered at the thought of y/n and I not being together.

I wiped the small number of tears off my face and put on my clothes quickly not even caring if the girl was gonna wake up from all the noise I was making. I checked my phone and discovered I had 18 missed calls and 10 text messages from y/n. In the end, she had just believed I had stayed over at Landon's house or another friend's and told me to call her in the morning since she had a " surprise " for me. I didn't know what could it possibly be, but at this moment I was not worried about that, I was worried about how I was gonna tell her and how was she was gonna react. What if I just didn't tell her, no marriage is about honesty and I'm hoping she just forgives me for this, I'm really hoping.

I grabbed my phone and dialed y/n's number getting really nervous.

"Kimetrius where were you last night?" she asked sounding worried.

"Sorry baby I umm...spent the night with Landon, " I lied, I felt bad for lying but I couldn't tell her over the phone.

"Oh you could've called me, you had me concerned. Thank God you were only at Landon's house, I kinda was thinking you were anyways " she said.

"I'm sorry I will call you next time I do that, but anyway what was the surprise you were texting me about?" I said.

" Oh yeah! Fuck I need to get ready for that it's a big ass surprise and I need you to be here for me to tell you " she said.

"Okay, then I'll be there," I replied.

"Love you," she said.

"L-Love you too, " I responded tearing up I cannot believe that I could possibly stop hearing that once I told her what I had actually done last night.

Y/N POV

I wasn't possibly believing Kimetrius's story but I didn't want to be an overprotective girlfriend so I believed his story.

Today I was super excited because I was gonna be telling Kimetrius I was pregnant with twins. We have been trying for about a year now and had gotten horrible news just two months ago, saying I was most likely to be able to get pregnant one time. Kimetrius and I were devastated but he never gave up, so when I found I was pregnant with twins I was super excited to surprise him.

After hanging up with Kimetrius I showered and changed into a pink dress and grabbed the pregnancy test, putting it in a small black box. Now all I had to do was wait for him to come home.

Kimetrius POV

I arrived home, I was scared, how was she going to react, and the worst part is that I'm going to lose her. Which really did fucking suck.

"Hey baby," I told her nervously giving her a quick kiss.

"Hey, Babe! I'm so fucking excited for this surprise I'm about to tell you!! " she squealed jumping up and down.

"Before you do... we need to talk, " I mumbled.

"Can't it wait after the surprise?" She asked smiling.

"Baby, this is really important," I said, maybe I shouldn't tell her at all. No, I have to tell her...

"Bab- " she said before I cut her half by saying
" I cheated on you last night ".

Her eyes widened, and I saw a tear slip out, she raised her eyebrows before grabbing the box and putting it into her purse without saying anything.

"Can we talk about this?" I asked grabbing her arm.

"Get the fuck away from me Kimetrius," she pushed her arm away from my grip.

"It was just a mistake, I was drunk y/n," I whispered.

"You still cheated dumbass !" she shouted.

"Can you at least tell me the " surprise?" I asked as she looked at me offended.

"Fuck off Kimetrius," she said slamming the door behind her.

I really did fuck up

Happy Late New Year lmao sorry I haven't posted it's been Christmas and other family stuff. Anyways this sucks bc I wrote this at 1:00 a.m. so I'm kinda tired but I really wanted to post a chapter! So anyway I hope you guys liked this, and I hope you have a great night/day!!! 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

464K 18.3K 83
After running away from her parents house, her friend Stokeley says she can stay with him and his friends till she can find a place to live on her ow...
545K 21.2K 53
bad vibes forever in a depressed state while writing this๐Ÿ–ค but all I will say is, love is the hardest thing you can get hit with
39.3K 1.2K 25
"Fuck You Stokeley" "I won't get mad if you do mama" A story about a boy with commitment issues who just likes playing with hearts.
134K 5.6K 29
Jahseh runs the toughest gang in all Florida. He's with all the shit .. killing , fighting, fuckin.. and all but promises his self he'd never trust...