Double Up

De 4everandalwayscastle

"Kate knew it was time. After all those months of appointments with the doctor, ultra sounds, aches, mood swi... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 36

664 35 0
De 4everandalwayscastle

Chapter 36

Kate was still awake when Castle returned to their bedroom. But he didn't say a word. He walked to her side of the bed and placed the moisturizer on her bedside table.

"Castle…"

"Sleep Kate, we'll talk tomorrow" he said while he got into bed on his side.

"We need to talk right now…"

"I can't... I'm not in the mood right now."

He turned to face the opposite direction from her and pulled the covers right up till his chest.

Kate looked on at him for a moment. But she didn't move. She applied some moisturizer on her skin then and lay down under the covers too.

She scooted closer to her husband and lightly ran her hand up and down his arm.

"I still want to give you that body massage Rick" she tried to make conversation

"Forget it. The time's passed" he replied, with no effort to look at her while talking. She put her forehead to his back and let her hand go under the covers to wrap around his midsection.

She splayed her fingers across his chest and kissed his spine.

But still got no reaction from him. She took it as a little bit of a good sign that at least he wasn't pushing her hand away.

When Kate woke up the next morning, Castle was fast asleep beside her. Somewhere in the middle of the night, their positions had changed and now she was cuddled into his side, his arm wrapped protectively around her.

She decided to wake him up with a kiss... maybe he'll see it as the apology she owed him and wanted him to accept. She hovered over him and lightly connected her lips to his, moving his lips apart with hers and waking him up in the process, although, he didn't open his eyes, but he soon began to actively participate in the kiss, so much so, that she lost all control over the kiss and he was suddenly the one in charge.

He turned her over and got on top of her, pinning her down to the bed as his hands held hers above her head. It all felt as if he was dreaming of her, and the kiss seemed to be bringing him out of a racy dream into reality. Because he seemed to be in a trance.

Hypnotised to make love to her. And she didn't really care anymore, cause his kiss was digging deep into her heart, tasting her for all she worth. Making her heart race with his, the same heart that was beating erratically through his chest against hers.

She moaned and it seemed to encourage him. But then he made a move so fast, speeding up a process she thought he'd happily take his time with this morning.

He held her hands above with one hand and his other hand reached down between them to free himself, and expose her too, and without warning, he began to pleasure them both.

Somewhere in the middle of it all, realization dawned onto Kate. He was hypnotised alright. Hypnotised by anger. He made her come, and he arrived soon after her, but she knew it was all done in pure anger.

After it was done, and he was breathing heavily at her ear, she smoothed her hand over his shoulder blades, his skin burning under her touch

"Talk to me" she said

But he didn't. Two minutes until he caught up with his heart rate and he was off her.

"Castle…" she called out. But all he did was sit up on his side of the bed with his legs touching the ground. He opened up the drawer there and pulled out a phone. Kate sat up, not really sure what he was up to.

He then threw the phone on the bed, beside her and got up and went straight to the bathroom.

That's when Kate realized. It was Jo's phone. "What was Castle doing with Jo's…" she asked herself

and then

'No he didn't' played on in her head as she looked after him until he closed the door behind him.

Kate quickly unlocked the screen and read.

Castle showered quickly and then went out to get the coffee started. Kate walked out a few minutes later and went straight up to Castle.

"Good morning" he said without actually looking at her.

She was just about to reply, when Jo came running downstairs

"Where's my phone?"

And that's when she spotted it in her mom's hand.

"Why do you have my phone?" she asked with bitterness in her voice.

"Come here Jo; don't yell from there, you'll wake your sister."

Jo walked closer to where they were but still kept a safe distance. Her dad was not looking directly at her, but her mom had a stern questioning look on her face.

"Jo, you lied to your dad yesterday?"

"What? What are you talking about?" she wasn't making eye contact with her mother.

Trying her best to hold a poker face. But she was fooling no one. Kate Castle was a trained detective. She knew all the tells.

"You lied to your dad about where you were going after school yesterday"

"I don't know where you got that from"

Castle spoke now,

"From your phone. Your chat with 'Danny'", he said, using his pointer fingers to make air quotes to the name Danny.

"You sneaked up on me and checked my messages?"

"Jo answer me… you lied to your dad, and me too, now tell me who this Danny is, where did you go with him and why did you feel the need to lie to us about where you were?" Kate raised her voice at her daughter

"That is not the point!" Jo yelled in anger

"Yes it is!" Castle said.

"Joanna Castle, you answer my questions right this instant" Kate said.

"He had no right to check my phone!"

"He's your father, he has every right!"

"No he doesn't, it was a total invasion of my privacy! What happened to 'Trust'?"

"Are you serious? We just found out you lied to us, and you want to talk about trust?"

"I want my phone back"

"Not until I get answers!"

"I'm not answering anything until I get my phone back."

"Even if I give you your phone back honey, I have this Danny's number and I'm going to find out everything from him if you don't tell me"

"Oh my God, you can't be serious"

here's when Castle interrupted again.

"Oh you want to know how serious we are?"

"Dad, you had no right!"

and even before she could finish her sentence castle had grabbed her phone out of Kate's hands and thrown it to the ground, and smashed it under his foot.

"What the hell dad!"

"Castle, babe cool it"

Kate put her hand on his shoulder. Of late his temper had gotten bad. He often got this way when it came to disciplining the kids. But what Kate hated was that it sometimes scared them.

"You're grounded. For a month." He said.

"What? MOM! Say something to him"

But Kate didn't.

"Wow. This is just fantastic!" she turned around and rushed back to her room, passing Nate on the staircase. He had awoken a long while back and had seen the entire exchange between Jo and his mom and dad.

Castle turned and walked straight to his study. Kate followed him, but first patted Nate on the shoulder and said

"sweetie, Could you please go check on Becky please?"

"Yea yea, I will" he assured her.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

12.8K 271 9
Rick and Kate have been married for two years now, but a sudden tragedy leaves them broken and hurtful. things get rough for a while as they struggle...
25.9K 550 17
It has been 2 weeks since Kate got shoot. She needs Josh to treat her like his girlfriend and his lover, not one of his patients. She then meets Rich...
68.1K 2.2K 45
Kate Beckett and Richard Castle are two spies from different organisations and their jobs are pretty much to kill people who their bosses tells them...
48K 2K 34
Rick was Kate's best friend! They'd been tight buddies since Kate's first week here at Brooke High. But as the days go by she realizes that they were...