Ignite ā”€ Ben Hardy

By itonya

ā š—¶š—» š˜†š—¼š˜‚š—æ š—²š˜†š—²š˜€, š—œ š˜€š—²š—² š˜€š—¼š—ŗš—²š˜š—µš—¶š—»š—“ š˜š—¼ š—Æš—²š—¹š—¶š—²š˜ƒš—² š—¶š—». š˜†š—¼š˜‚š—æ š—µš—®š—»š—±š˜€... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER ONE ā” PICK YOUR SIDE
CHAPTER TWO ā” BUMBLE
CHAPTER THREE ā” CURIOSITY
CHAPTER FIVE ā” SILENT TREATMENT
CHAPTER SIX ā” RIGHT HERE WAITING
CHAPTER SEVEN ā” MORE THAN WORDS
CHAPTER EIGHT ā” TELL ME A LIE
CHAPTER NINE ā” MORNING BELL
CHAPTER TEN ā” UNDER PRESSURE
CHAPTER ELEVEN ā” A CASE OF YOU
CHAPTER TWELVE ā” MOVING ON
CHAPTER THIRTEEN ā” FIRST LOVE
CHAPTER FOURTEEN ā” BURY A FRIEND
CHAPTER FIFTEEN ā” NOTHING BREAKS LIKE A HEART
CHAPTER SIXTEEN ā” UPSIDE DOWN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN ā” ETERNAL FLAME
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN ā” BLEEDING LOVE
CHAPTER NINETEEN ā” SOMEONE TO STAY
CHAPTER TWENTY ā” IGNITE

CHAPTER FOUR ā” ALMOST HAPPY

4.2K 140 87
By itonya

𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢.

benhardy1 just added a new story.

seen by lanacondor, coreyhawkins,
douglasbooth and 151.019 others.

──────────

joe_mazzello replied to your story.
Hey.

benhardy1
NO.

joe_mazzello
I just wanna drop by and say
YOU AND SHANESSA WILL
BE A CUTE COUPLE (~˘▾˘)~

𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎.

"WHAT'S THAT NOISE, GOD!" Shanessa groaned and brought her pillow to cover her face. Blatantly ignored her dog's whining, and instead, she patted his head. "Spike, go bite anyone that makes that noise."

"Nessa!" Shailene's voice startled the shit out of her as her eyes shot open, sitting up almost immediately. The fluctuation of pain instantly pierced her head from the sudden move, making her grimace a little. "You sleepyhead, wake up! It's almost Christmas."

Shanessa grumbled and rubbed her eyes exhaustedly, glancing at Shailene who was leaning against the door frame. "What's going on downstairs? I still need some sleep."

"What time did you get home last night?" Shailene questioned as she walked towards her, observing her sister's frail condition. Once Shailene stood in front of her, she placed her palm on Shanessa's forehead. "Jeez, you have a fever! This is why I shouldn't let you take any job on Christmas week."

Shanessa did feel unwell since two days ago, but she thought it was just her feeling since the weather was uncertain. If she could take a day off again, of course, she would take it, but because of the demands of work, she needed to do it even in the holiday season. Luckily, it was only a couple of re-shoots, so it didn't take months to get it done.

A sigh escaped of Shanessa's lips as she waited for Shailene to come back with a glass of water before she realized that today was Christmas Eve.

"Wait, oh my God!" Shanessa exclaimed at the same time Shailene got into the room. "I forgot this year's Christmas is in our house!"

"Don't worry about it," Shailene assured her, pushing her down lightly and placing a warm cloth on her forehead. "Ben knew you were still working even though it was almost Christmas, so he and Sophie took over everything."

"You told him, didn't you?"

"If not, your Christmas' event was unlikely to happen," Shailene pointed out, readjusting the blanket to cover Shanessa's body. "Everyone's already here, I'll let them know you're gonna be downstairs a little late. Try get some rest."

Although fatigue still corrupted Shanessa's entire body, with a party going on downstairs, she could only rest for about four hours.

The hullabaloo kept Shanessa awake until she decided sleep was not the right option at such a time. It was already three in the morning, and that meant Christmas was here.

"What are you doing?" A familiar voice that belonged to Ben Hardy rang out in her ears as she turned around and saw him hurriedly put down his drink, making his way to her. "You should be in bed, Woody."

"I cannot miss the entire party at my own house," Shanessa reasoned while her fingers played with the end of her pajama, glancing around to find some of their friends were already drunk and fall asleep. "But, I see everyone is having fun without me."

"They heard you're sick, so they decided to carry on."

Shanessa quirked an eyebrow at him. "What about you?"

"I just don't feel like to party at this moment," Ben replied, his grip tightening on the edge of the table which he thought Shanessa would not notice it.

"Right," Shanessa nodded as she bit her bottom lip lightly. "You just broke up with your girlfriend."

"How did you know?"

Shanessa's eyes widened at his question as she inwardly scolded herself for being so loud. In this situation, Bumblebee was the one who knew about it, not Shanessa — as foolish as it sounded since they were the same person. But, how the hell was she supposed to know that the breakup was somewhat a secret to others?

"I, um, I've heard rumors?" Shanessa said lamely. "Yes, the rumors! Words sure did travel fast."

An awkward serenity was bound to fall between them, in which Shanessa was nearly certain that Ben had not bought her lie. However, the miserable expression on Ben's facial feature made all Shanessa's worries vanish. It caused her to think that perhaps her lie was something that wasn't important at the moment.

"Are you okay?"

They stood in silence for a second before Ben breathed out. "I just — I don't know. We've been together almost a decade, but I didn't prepare myself for it to end."

"Well, I will not say I understand your situation, Buzz, but I do know this," Shanessa answered, placing a hand on his shoulder. "It doesn't matter how long you've been in a relationship — if it's time to end, it will end. I'm not saying it's your fault nor Katriona's, none of it is your fault. It's just a matter of whether you both really are meant to be or not."

Another serenity filled the air between them, and Shanessa feared that her words had no effect at all on his part, but who was she kidding? Shanessa had never felt a severe broken heart or had a relationship a decade-long, she literally had zero experience. But, much to Shanessa's shock, Ben stared down at her and displayed a light smile on his lips.

"Okay, I may be drunk," Jennifer suddenly chimed in and grinned, gaining their attention in a split second. "But, look up."

Ben and Shanessa looked up, and much to their dismay, the mistletoe hung steadily above them.

"Yes, finally! Sucking faces time, nerds!" Ryan yelled, raising his cup.

"No way," Ben refused dryly. "That's not gonna happen."

"Yes way!" Sophie argued eagerly. "You both are standing underneath the mistletoe."

A red blush tinted Shanessa's cheeks, her heart pounded erratically. "I'm sick!"

"Aw, sad," Evan commented, half asleep. "Alexa, play Despacito!"

"Listen, kids, if you don't do it," Hugh spoke, his hands moved and gestured to their friends who wanted them to kiss so bad. "We won't hear their whining stop."

"It's not like you won't like it," Shailene added as a knowing smirk adorned her lips, causing Shanessa to glare daggers at her. "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!"

"No—"

"Fine."

Ben's response made Shanessa's soul literally left her body, her eyes widened largely. It didn't cross her mind that he would cave in like that, especially after his breakup.

But, again, Ben was unpredictable.

Their eyes met for a prolonged moment before he stepped closer, a nervous breath directly fled out her lips. Shanessa glued in her ground, sensing her cheeks heat up even more.

In a swift motion, Ben wrapped a hand around her waist and pulled her against his body. "Only to make them shut up."

Shanessa's breath hitched in her throat as she frantically placed a hand on his chest, attempting to push him away, but of course, her movement weakened under his gaze. "Wait, Ben—"

Then, all Shanessa heard was cheers from their friends. All she knew was Ben's lips on hers. And worse, all she felt was those old feelings uncontrollably flared up within her again.

𝚋𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚕𝚎.

Ben
So. . . I kissed
someone today.

Bumblebee
AWW CONGRATS!

Bumblebee
HOW DO YOU FEEL?
ARE YOU HAPPY?

Ben
Honestly?

Ben
I don't know.

Ben
I never once imagined
kissing this girl before.
So, it's kinda complicated.

Bumblebee
. . . . . .
Do you even like her?

Ben
No.
Not in a romantic way.

Ben
There's nothing special about
the kiss, we just happened to
stand underneath the mistletoe.

Ben
She's one of my good friends.
I'm just worried that it's going
to make our situation slightly
awkward.

Bumblebee
Oh.

Bumblebee
That's too bad then.

Bumblebee
Because I'm pretty sure I felt
something when you kissed me.
ERASED

𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛.

Shanessa Woodley
@shanessa

Life is deadass a series
of disappointments :)

986 RETWEETS | 2.4K LIKES

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

392K 11.9K 104
šŽš šš”š‘ššŽš’š„. you're scared, i'm nervous but i guess that we did it on purpose āŖ social media x real lif...
663K 16.1K 104
lordvaldemort: just saw the new spiderman dude and he kinda pushed me when he was running how dare that muggle tomholland1996: i'm sorry she-who-mus...
948K 22.9K 78
šƒš„š’šˆš‘š„. i don't want you to be the one that got away, i wanna get addicted to you āŖ social media x real l...
49.3K 1.3K 76
"all i do the whole day through is dream of you" OR in which a musician asks a marvel actor to be in her music video [tom holland x female oc] [socia...