Mine (ChanSaw)

By Wimserac

When Veronica was on her way home, she accidentally bumps into the one and only, Heather Chandler. They both... More

Quick Disclaimer
1 - Screaming Inside and Out
2- Makeover
3 - A Cherry in Another
4 - Stay
5- J.Delightful
6 - Miscommunication
8 - It's Just a Prank Bro
9 - We'll Be Alright
10 - Happy Ending

7 - A Lovers' Quarrel

4.1K 134 253
By Wimserac

Sawyer's POV

A week passed and it seems like basically all three Heathers are avoiding me. I still have my social status since everyone makes way for me in the hallways, so I don't think Chandler hates me... I mean, I hope not.

I kind of miss her.. I miss the demon queen of highschool. Never thought I'd think that. She's been barely talking to me and all her replies are sharp, quick answers. I also started to hang out with JD a lot more cause of the extra free time away from the Heathers.

I, like many days before, went up to their table during lunch and tried to talk to them.

"Hey guys." I say, sitting down. Duke sighs and McNamara avoids all eye contact with me. I look at Chandler and she doesn't even bat an eye. "... so, how are you all?"

It seemed that Mac wanted to answer but Duke was staring her down. Chandler looks at me sternly and answers in a harsh tone, "We're fine."

"Cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool."I nod my head awkwardly, "So what have you guys been up to?"

"Not mu-" McNamara accidentally answers but stops herself when her gaze meets Chandler's light blue- even grayish eyes.

Silence fills the table once again until Chandler breaks it, "What are you doing here?"

I stare at her dead eyes and start fidgeting with my fingers, "Is it wrong to catch up with some friends?"

"Well, what a great friend you've been." Chandler says sarcastically.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I ask, slightly taken back.

"You've been hanging out with trench coat kid an awful lot lately."

"Yeah? Well, you've been ignoring me an awful lot lately, haven't you?"

"Is that why you came here?"

"Duh."

"And what are you expecting exactly? For me to be sympathetic towards you?"

"No, for things to return back to normal."

"Whose to say that, that's not already the case?"

"Me."

She rolls her eyes, "It's been a week. Suck it up."

I glare at her. "I've already had my share."

She thinks for a second and looks at the others. Duke shrugs and McNamara copies.

"Fine. Be useful and pick us up for the party tonight."

"What about Heather's jeep?" I ask, pointing to Duke.

"Someone had a bit too much fun in it," Chandler eyes Duke, "So I'm not stepping foot inside that shit until it's cleaned."

"I don't have a vehicle." I point out.

"Well, better have one by tonight." She smirks at me, her gray eyes piercing through me. The bell rings and the three of them walk out the cafeteria in unison.

I sigh and grab my back pack, "Great."

---

I had to beg my parents for me to borrow their car. I then spent the rest of the time before the party practicing on how to drive correctly and not die. How fun.

I managed to drive to Duke's house and let her take the wheel cause I can't drive for shit, obviously. She then went to Mac's next and lastly to Chandler.

"I see you managed." Chandler says to me, almost impressed.

"Yeah, barely." I sheepishly smile to her, to which she returned back.

At the party, there weren't as many flashing lights as before (probably because the cops were called), but there were definitely a ton more people there. I knew I couldn't drink since the other three wouldn't be able to drive us home, so I basically just camped in the car for a few hours. I blasted my music and no one really cared or noticed.

It was nice. That is, until my mom texted to head home. She thinks I'm just hanging out at Chandler's house again, but I'm obviously not. If I manage to take a picture of Heather and I having fun and whatnot, I might convince my mom to pull off another hour or two before she starts getting impatient.

So, I rush to get Chandler just to get a picture, but I obviously can't see shit with all these people in this party, plus my height. I start jogging around, trying to find anything resembling Chandler. I didn't find her, but instead found Duke making out with some dude.

"Hey.." I awkwardly wave to her. "Duuukkee.."

She stops and look over to me, "Ugh, can't you see I'm in the middle of something?"

"I just wanted to know where Heather went, that's all."

She looks at me in confusion, ".... Which one?"

"Oh! Um, Chandler." I awkwardly smile.

"Don't know. She was with some dude though. They're probably boning."

I cringe, "Um, okay.."

She rolls her eyes and focus back on the guy.

I run- No- Speed walk- nay- Shuffle straight to the rooms inside the house. The restrooms were cleared. The bedrooms were.. Occupied but cleared none the less. I head to the backyard- just a lot of people dancing still. I then see the garage door slightly open. I walk over the to check inside. No one. I sigh, giving up until I hear some voices behind the garage.

"Can't we just return back to the party?" A familiar voice pleads.

"Aw, come on, baby. It'll be fast."

"Please?"

"With how you're dressed tonight, I can't help but get a little.. Y'know. So, let's get started." I hear an unzipping sound.

"Johnny-"

"Come on. Here, I'll help you."

I look over and see a guy grabbing onto Chandler's head and pressing it down to his.. Ew. They don't notice me. I quickly walk over to them, yanking Chandler's head up and slapping the guy across the face. She looks at me in surprise as I walk her away.

"RonNIE?! What are you doing?" She slurs.

"You're drunk?" I ask, stopping at the car.

She touches her face in surprise, ".. Yeah, I guess I am."

"And yet you weren't.. You didn't wanna.. Bone.. Him?" We both cringe.

"Ugh, nO." She smacks my head, "Don't ever say that again."

I rub my head, "How come you didn't sound as drunk as this before?"

"I acted." She says proudly.

"Well, want me to drive you home?" I ask, pointing to the car.

"What? Pfft! So early."

"You sure?" I ask, staring back at the party.

She looks at me for a second, ".. You know what?"

I wait for her to continue but she just stares at me. "..... What?"

"Imma go with you." She pokes my shoulder.

I smile to her in amusement and brush back my hair, "You mean you wanna go home?"

"Yes."

"Alright, hop in."

"Woo!"

I start up the car and head over to her house, very cautiously. I end up scraping a bit of the car but that's to be expected.

"You suck at driving." She comments as I help her into the house.

"Wait, I need to take a picture." I say, snapping a photo of us smiling like idiots.

"Uhh what's that for?"

"So my mom won't be on my case about curfews or whatever." I answer, busy sending my mom the photo.

"Let's have a sleep over." She says, taking off her shoes.

"Oh. Um-"

"What? Is there a problem?" She snaps, glaring at me.

"No! No. I just didn't expect you to say that." I smile to her, "We'll have a sleep over." I text my mom the news, which she wasn't at all happy about whatever.

I help Heather to her room and lay her down, turning on the lights in the process. I take a seat on her bean bag and relax for a second.

She then sits up to look at me. She motions for me to come over. While I'm standing at the edge of the bed, she grabs my body and yanks it onto hers. She hugs me.

"What are you doing?" I laugh, pulling back my hair and returning the hug.

She sloppily pushes back to take a look at me again and kisses me. "Show me what you learned from last time."

"What?"

"You heard me."

"W-Wait so I'm top-"

"YES."

---

I wake up to, unsurprisingly, Heather's room. I check the time and see that it's still 6. I sit up and see Heather waking up to the sudden change in position.

"Veronica.." She groans, and reaches over for my waist. She weakly pulls me back in.

"G'Morning.. Again."

"SShhhh..."

"Come on, wake up. We still have school."

"NoOo.." She digs her head deeper into her pillow.

I start poking her, "Hey hey hey hey-"

"... Shut uUUUUUUUUPP." She turns over at me and winces from her hang over.

"Want me to make you something for the hang over?"

"Yes please." She says sitting up, her hand on her head.

Just when I was about to get off the bed, my phone dings. It's a message from my mom telling me to wake up and get ready for school.

"Ugh." Heather glares at me, "Who is that? That JD bitch?"

"What? No, it's my mom." I quickly text back, "What do you have against JD?"

She sighs and turns away, "Nothing."

I shut off my phone and turn to her. "Heather."

".."

"Heatherrr."

"Whaaat?" She turns around to me.

"What's up with you lately?" I ask.

"Ugh, this again." She flops back down, still very revealing.

"Yes, cause you never answered." I place my hand on her shoulder.

"I did. I said it's nothing."

"Yeah? Well we both know that's a lie."

"Lie or not, I still answered it. Now get off my case." She smacks my hand off her and turns away from me.

"I won't until I know the truth." She turns to me and glares.

"You persistent fuck."

"You lying bitch."

"Ugh, I hate you so much."

"We literally fucked last and you're saying that."

"Yes. Sex doesn't mean love."

"Finally, something we can agree on."

"Yeah whatever. Go home." She pulls the covers over her.

"What happened to when you wanted me to stay?"

"Oh, so you want me to beg now? Fat chance." She hisses at me.

I sigh, "Heather, why won't you tell me what's wrong?"

"Because I don't have to."

"Heather, come on."

"..."

I pull the covers off. "Please?"

"..." She stares at me for a second. ".. I'm jealous."

"Of what?"

".. Ugh, never mind." She attempts to get off the bed but I pull her back.

"No no no. No. Heather, it's fine. You can tell me anything."

She scoffs, "That's what they always say."

"Well I'm not them."

She sighs, "You really are persistent."

"I wouldn't get anywhere with you if I wasn't."

She takes a breath and stares at me, "I like you."

"Uh wh-"

"Don't act surprised. We fucked twice now."

"Se-"

"Yes, it doesn't correlate with love but right now it does."

"Why would you want me of all people?.. I kinda thought you were just using me." I mutter near the end.

She groans, "Everyone in that shit school is so dumb. Until I found you. You were adorable, hot when you really try to be, and hella smart. Like, who wouldn't want you? But, of course, you were taken by that disgusting JD motherfucker."

"What? He's just a frie-"

"Friend my ass! He's out here touching you and flirting an- and everything!" She shouts.

"Is this why you've been upset lately?" I smile in amusement, "Because you're jealous of JD?"

She stares at me for a second before rushing to get up, "Nevermind-"

"No! Heather!" I grab her hand and pull her back.

"Let.. Ugh, go of me!" She pushes my hand away but I grab hold of it again. I pull her in, my hand on her waist; our faces an inch or two apart.

She closes her mouth and pushes me away. "Ugh, what now?"

"Heather, do you really think I like him that much?"

She looks away.

I lean in and cup her face, turning her towards me, "..guess what? I don't. Cause I like you." I poke her nose.

I put my forehead against hers as she breathes out in a hint of relief. "... That's good."

"Aw, are you blushing again?~" I tease.

She immediately pushes me away and gets up, searching for her scrunchie. "We better get ready for school."

"You didn't deny it~" I sing to her to which she responds be smacking me in the face with my clothes from last night.

"Shut uuppp," Her warm smile fades. "But seriously, get ready."

"Yeah okay." I say, sadly putting on my old clothes while she changes and brushes her teeth.

"Let's go." She says as I rush to the restroom.

"Oh my- you're fast."

After a few minutes of my panicking to hurry while she tiredly waits for me, we hop into my parents' car and drive to school.

I check the time, "We're early. Why-"

"If we were to be late, people would suspect something, idiot." She says, backing out of her driveway.

"Could've said that a bit nicer but okay." I mutter, adjusting my incorrectly placed buttons.

"Oh, by the way," She says as she stomps on the gas pedals. "We're dating."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.8K 2.4K 17
Veronica froze, paralyzed, her biggest fear having come back to life right in front of her. She remained still and didn't dare glance up at him, she...
5.6K 171 17
In which Veronica tries to turn JD in only to not be believed.
77.2K 1.8K 74
Veronica is let into the most powerful clique in school but her and the leader start to catch feelings for each other. (Suicide and Mental illness wi...
8.5K 170 11
after being abducted by JD, Veronica's mind begins to slip