Purchasing Wattpad Coins

By niveahere

For those Filipino readers who want to read stories that are included in Wattpad Paid Stories program, but do... More

Just A Tip:
things needed
First Step: Setting up Payment Methods on Google Play (Play Store)
Alternative (First Step): Setting up Payment Method using Gcash
Alternative (First Step): Linking Gcash to Google Play
Second Step: Buying Coins Using Gcash
Got Problems?
you can reach me on facebook

Second Step: Using Regular Load

27.7K 172 174
By niveahere

(SMART)

When you're done setting up your payment method, come back to Wattpad so that you can proceed on buying coins.

1. When you land on the locked chapter of a story, you will be directed to a payment wall where the different packages of coins are shown.

2. Choose what package you can afford. In my case, I chose the 9-coin package.

3. At the right corner, you can see the amount you can pay plus its tax. Click it so you will know how much is the tax and the totality of the amount you have to pay.

4. Click buy if you are sure to avail the package. And then you will have to put the password of the email adress you linked to your Google Play account.

5. Click verify and wait for a few seconds. Smart will then send a text message that your payment is successful.

*Note that you have to pay an additional Php2.98 for their service.

AFTER PURCHASING COINS, LOG OUT AND BACK IN ON YOUR WATTPAD ACCOUNT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.5K 3.6K 20
A story about a girl who will cross paths with four gorgeous girls that will falls in love with her.
139K 3.6K 63
"Ayokong pakasalan mo ako dahil sa obligasyon mo!" she said. "Then what do you want?" he said confused. "I want you to marry me because you love m...
85.4K 2.1K 41
I really don't have a choice! My life is a mess. I can't do anything to change my life. I'm stuck being a drug pusher. I have to be careful because...