Time?!? (A Karmagisa fanfic)

By Doggychan1234

This ship (aka KARMAGISA if you did not know) is going through time to save a certain someone. I wonder if th... More

My first story!!!
It's been decided!!
Death
Family ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ
Reveal(kinda not)
Misery
I'll do anything (part one)
I'll do anything (part two)
Suprise
Did I just confess
Did i hear that correctly
Oh manhood
Sorry
Haha
Dinner Time!

SIS!!

65 6 0
By Doggychan1234

(Nagisa's POV)
I walked up to the mat and picked up the key from underneath it. I slowly opened the doors to see my beautiful sister on the couch with Doritos in her hand.

I started crying and running to her.She must have been so confused when I hugged her.

"Umm Nagi why are you crying and hugging me?" she asked me.

"Because I Missed You So Much!!"  I told her.

"But we saw each other this morning" she said dumbfounded by my actions.

I decided to tell her everything. She looked so shocked and scared. I hugged her again but then heard a knock at the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 5.7K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
599K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
310K 9.3K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
949K 21.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.