Special

By iluvsexyvoltageguys

Fandom: Love 365 Warning: 18+ Smut Summary: Random smuts with random guys More

Sir, Daddy and the Slacker

698 9 0
By iluvsexyvoltageguys

Fandom: Irresistible Mistakes, Pirates in Love, Kissed by the Baddest Bidder (Love 365)

Pairing:  Shunichiro x Ryuga x Mamoru x Reader

Summary:  What happens when your 3 boyfriends find out about each other

You knocked on the door. Shun had asked you to come over but he didn't tell you what for. Your handsome boyfriend opened the door, an angelic smile gracing his facial features.

"There's something we need to talk about." Shun said with a low voice after he had closed the door behind you, causing you to swallow uneasily.

He then led you to the living room, where the sight made your heart jump to your throat. Ryuga and Mamoru.

You had hoped that your little secret would've stayed as one forever. Having three different guys you had sex with on a regular basis was something you tended to refuse to admit to others, but which you immensely enjoyed.

Ryuga provided you with rougher sex and let you embrace your more submissive side; Shun was a mix of rough and sweet, usually going softer and sometimes allowing you to take charge; Mamoru was a wild card and you never knew what you were going to get - they were the perfect trio.

The only problem was that they all thought they were your only partner (and you hadn't bothered to correct them), and now it appeared that the truth had finally come out. The fact that you had romantic feelings towards each of them didn't do much to improve the situation; you were scared about one, or at worst, all of them breaking ties with you.

You swallowed hard, taking a seat on an armchair in front of the couch that Mamoru and Shun were sitting on, their eyes trained on you. Oddly enough, none of the three seemed exactly angry, which only increased your uneasiness.

You jolted when Ryuga placed his hands on your shoulders and squeezed them a little. "Now, baby girl I have an idea..."

"Do share," you said, your voice cracking a little.

Ryuga continued the small massage-like actions, leaning down to kiss the top of your head.

"We could try to see if it'd work with all four of us," he mumbled against your hair, slowly sliding his hands down your chest, only to bring them back up right after grazing your breasts.

"What?" you asked incredulously, turning your head around with your eyebrows raised and your mouth open.

You had occasionally thought about what would happen if the guys found out about each other, but this was something you hadn't even considered.

"You heard me," Ryuga said with a smirk, moving his eyes to the other two guys. "Shun and Mamoru have already said they'd be interested in trying."

You turned to look at them and saw them nod. Your heart was beating fast at the prospect of what Ryuga meant with 'all four of us', but you had a good idea that was only further confirmed when you noticed that Shun and Mamoru both had a hard-on straining in their pants.

"I'm... okay, let's try." You let out a sigh, admitting to your defeat, if you could even call it one with the way you were already getting turned on by the mere thought.

Ryuga pulled you up and towards the bedroom, followed by the other two. When you arrived there, Shun placed his hands on your waist from behind and latched his lips onto your neck, pressing light, open-mouthed kisses around while slowly pulling your shirt up.

"Straight to business?" You asked with a chuckle, helping Shun get your shirt off.

Next he fiddled with the button of your jeans and slid them down your legs, running his hands up your thighs afterwards.

"As always," he mumbled against your neck, holding your ass firmly in his hands for a second.

You bit your lip and got your jeans and panties off, your bra coming off next with Shun's skilled hands. You turned around and looked up into his eyes while starting to fumble with his belt, only to have his hand on your wrists to pull them away.

"Go join Ryuga and Mamoru," he said huskily and gave you a short yet passionate kiss and smacked your ass before pointing at the two guys that were sitting on the bed.

Mamoru's eyes were closed and his lips were slightly parted, one of his hands opening the buttons of his button-up shirt and the other one palming himself through his boxers that were already exposed.

You bit your lip and moved to the two, looking down at them as you pondered about what you should do. Should your hands take Mamoru's hands place or just join him? Should you just watch? He opened his eyes slowly, and the pleading look in them helped you decide: you'd help him.

"Mamo, let me," you said, your voice thick with lust, and sat on his lap.

While you unbuttoned Mamoru's shirt and grinded against him slowly, Ryuga stood behind you, playing with your breasts and nibbling at your neck.

You moaned at both the way Ryuga was fondling you and the way Mamoru's now fully hard cock was rubbing against your clit, and hurried to undress him. You stood up and Mamoru got rid of his shirt and boxers, waiting for you with his cock hard as he lay on the bed. Ryuga had moved to sit somewhere above Mamoru's head on the bed, now fully naked, and Shun was slowly approaching a spot beside Mamoru, bare as well.

You had three pairs of intent eyes on you when you crawled on top of Mamoru, sinking slowly down on his length with your hands on his chest, your nails digging into his skin. With no prepping, the stretch stung a little, but you wanted him so bad that it hardly bothered you.

You stayed in place for a moment before you started moving your hips back and forth, rolling them a little every now and then. Satisfaction was coursing through your body within seconds, your nipples erect and your vocal cords producing the most beautiful moans the three men had ever heard.

"You feel so good, kid," Mamoru moaned and gripped your hips tightly, pushing you down onto himself and let his hips buck up into you on their own accord.

You yelped and lay down on top of him, smashing your hungry lips on Mamoru's temptingly plump ones, nibbling on them a little. With the heated kiss and him thrusting into you while you desperately pushed down against him, you were faintly aware of Shun's finger at your ass.

"Shun?" you asked in surprise, breaking the kiss with Mamoru so that you could turn your head around.

Shun gave you a small smile before slowly starting to ease his forefinger into you, smoothing his other hand on your back as an attempt to help you relax.

"It'll be fine," Shun mumbled and leaned down to kiss one of your ass cheeks, biting it lightly while pushing the finger further in, little by little, careful not to make the stretch too much at once.

When most of his digit was in, he kept it in place and wiggled it a little before pulling it out. You gasped both at that and the sharp thrusts that Mamoru was giving you while panting desperately.

Shun pushed the finger in again, this time with more ease than before. Ryuga stroked himself slowly, enjoying the sight and biting his lower lip. After pumping the first digit in you for a while, Shun added another finger. Mamoru slowed down his moves; with the way your pussy was clenching around him, he knew neither you or him would be lasting too much longer if he continued the way he had up until now.

You cried out when Shun began thrusting the two fingers in your tight hole, and gripped the bed sheets tightly. With Mamoru's moves barely existent by now, you started moving your hips on your own, gasping every time you moved them back, getting both Mamoru's cock and Shun's fingers deeper into you.

"Can't wait to have your pretty mouth around my cock..." Ryuga muttered and spread his pre-cum over his length while eyeing your lips hungrily.

You bit your lip at his words while Shun grinned at him; he'd still have to wait a little bit.

After Shun had added a third finger into you and pumped them for a good while, scissoring them and making sure you were as relaxed as you could be, he grabbed hold of his cock, aligning it with your hole. He placed his hands on your ass and held the cheeks tightly, spreading them apart as he slowly eased himself into you, guttural moans leaving his open mouth with every inch.

"Fuck, you're so tight," Shun grunted with his eyes shut tightly, your tight heat engulfing more and more of him.

"You're so big," you gasped, breathing heavily as Shun pushed in.

Mamoru rolled his hips a little, making you yelp, and soon Shun was fully sheathed in you, his nails digging into the soft skin of your ass. You tried to adjust to having both of them inside of you, and with Shun kneading your ass and Mamoru rolling his hips a little, it didn't take too long, so you started to move your hips as a plea to have them move.

Shun reached for your hair and tugged at it a little. "Beg for it, Delanie."

You moaned loudly, "I..." you began, unable to collect your thoughts with the way Mamoru was still rolling his hips below you. "Please fuck me, both of you."

Following your plea, Shun pulled almost fully out of you and slammed back in, groaning at the tightness that never seemed to ease down. Mamoru started thrusting up into you as well, the moves of both of the men nearly in sync and only driving you further into madness. You were dripping and needy, and you thought that you had never felt as fulfilled before.

That was, until you felt slender fingers in your hair and saw a pair of dark eyes when you looked up.

"What about me, baby girl? Won't you give me some love, too?" Ryuga asked.

You moaned at his words and the way the other two were thrusting into you, quiet moans leaving them both. You raised your upper body so that you could easily wrap your lips around the cock that Ryuga guided to your mouth. He was already slick with pre-cum, and from the way his fingers threaded into your hair and gripped at it tightly, along with the loud groan he let out, you knew he wasn't too far from his orgasm.

Trying to somehow balance between sucking Ryuga off with your cheeks hollowed and jaw relaxed and rolling your hips a little with Mamoru and Shun pushing into you with their rhythms messing up every now and then, you got closer and closer to your climax. Shun's thrusts got sharper when he felt the familiar tightening of his abdominal muscles, and Mamoru's hips moved in a more erratic way as a result of Shun's cock swelling a little and your inner walls clamping down on him.

You moaned loudly around Ryuga's cock when Shun pushed deep into you and came hard, staying in place until he came down from his high. Meanwhile, Mamoru kept chasing his orgasm and came a bit later, pushing you over the edge as well. Ryuga sighed and pulled away from you, left unsatisfied, incredibly hard and needy as hell.

Shun pulled out of you and slowly lifted you off of Mamoru , letting you lie on the bed with your chest rising and falling as you tried to catch your breath. The two that had just been plunging deep into you sat down on the bed, placing kisses all over your body, Shun's kiss included a bit more nibbling than Mamoru's soft ones.

After a few minutes, when your breathing was relatively normal again, Ryuga caressed your cheek. "Are you ready for more?"

He didn't need to ask twice. In a sequence of rushed actions, Ryuga lay on his back and Mamoru helped you sit down on his hard length with your back facing Ryuga. You sunk down easily and started bouncing immediately, your moans now even louder than before with the oversensitivity making every feeling a lot more intense.

Before you could fully register it, Ryuga had pulled your tired body to lay against his and opened his legs with his feet planted on the bed, spreading your legs open as well. You cried out when he started to thrust into you just the way he knew you wanted him to when you had already had one orgasm; deep and fairly hard with a pleasant twist of his hips.

"Oh my God, daddy..!" you whimpered, your hands gripping the sheets tightly while Ryuga took your breasts into his, teasing your nipples and tugging at them every now and then.

Shun licked his lips as he looked at you, your pussy moving up and down on Ryuga's cock in a steady rhythm.

Shun crawled closer to you, wrapping his lips around your clit. You moaned and he smirked, sucking on the sensitive bundle of nerves and caressing your inner thigh with one hand while stroking his cock with the other, already half-hard again. Mamoru looked at the view with curiosity, his cock growing harder as well. He moved closer to you and stroked your arm softly, swallowing hard at the mewls you were letting out with Ryuga's thick cock deep in you and Shun's skilled mouth doing wonders on your clit.

"Delanie..could you..." Mamoru said hesitantly, guiding your hand to his cock.

You gave him a quick look and bit your lip at the desperate expression on his face. Taking a hold of his cock without a second thought, you began pumping him, your hand tight with the fast approaching second orgasm.

"R-Ryuga," you moaned when he started hitting your sweet spot dead-on, and Shun moved from your clit, teasing your ass with the tip of his tongue. After a while he returned to your clit and nibbled at it; it didn't take you too long to finally come undone with a silent scream, Mamoru coming all over your hand with a soft moan.

Shun sped up his hand on his cock, coming soon with the image of you taking all of Ryuga in his mind, and moments later Ryuga pushed you hard down on him as he emptied himself inside you.

With all three of you panting hard and you having a few tears in your eyes, you lay on the bed, you on top of Ryuga and Shun slightly on top of you and Mamoru next to you, his lips resting against against your shoulder.

"So, do you think this could work out?" Ryuga asked, his voice raspy after the orgasm he had been chasing for a good while.

You nodded weakly, lifting yourself off his now limp cock. "But we can't be doing it like this all the time," you panted, fisting Shun's hair when he started kissing your sweaty stomach.

Shun chuckled and smirked against your skin. "Of course not. We're all up for experimenting."

You moaned quietly at the mental image alone. Mamoru propped himself on one elbow and caressed your cheek before kissing you softly on the lips.

"We'll take good care of you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.7K 2.9K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...
743K 27.4K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
523K 36.6K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
217K 10.2K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...