Blinding Love~Jackson Whittem...

By moonaeaa

she fell for her sister's boyfriend, despite him having being a close person in her life first. They'd never... More

ÇÁŚT+ŚÜMMÊRŶ
01:Wolf Moon
02:First Line
03:Pack mentality
04:Magic Bullet
05:The Shot
06:The Beast
07:Night School
08:Lunatic
09:Wolfsbane
10:Co-Captain
11:Winter Dance
12:The Alpha
13:Take backs
P Ä R T~TŴŌ
01:Omega
03:Ice Pick
04: abomination
05:Venoms
06:Frenemy
07: Restraint
08:Raving
09:Party Gussed
10:Death
11:Battels and Tears
12:Master Plan
13:See you laters
R E T U R N

02:Shape-Shiftted

701 11 0
By moonaeaa

"Full moon today,do I need to lock you up too?" Stiles asks Maddy,who wasn't listening. "Why does it smell like a pack of wolves?" What is it with teens turning into wolves lately?

"Uh Because there's another werewolf. Right here,somewhere." Well it's obviously not Jackson,Derek hasn't mentioned anyone else.

"It can't be Jackson,he's dying." Sorta. "And the only other Alpha is Derek,why don't you ask him?" Maddy suggests. "Because hello? He won't tell us and why's Jackson dying?"

"Because he's an idiot." And Coach calls the boys to begin practice. Which is the weirdest one so far,Scott just won't stop sniffing people and knocking them over.

When all he has to do is focus. Although when he does,figures out it was Issac,the new werewolf gets taken away by the police. After listening in on what's happened,Maddy's head whips to Jackson.

"Jackson!" She gains his attention as the team gossips. "What happened with Lahey's dad yesterday night?" She knows they live across Jackson and he might of seen something.

"No clue,his dad chased him with the car last night,all I know. Why?" So would that mean Issac killed his father? "Issac's dad's been killed." She answers.

"Right,well nice to know I still exist in your life." He annpyedly tells her,placing the Lacrosse stick on the bench next to him.

"Jack,don't do that." He can't make her feel guilty. That's not fair. "I'm not doing anything." He tells her blankly. Okay so yeah she's being a little bipolar lately,the girl is confused.

"Look,I'm sorry and I promise we'll talk soon okay? Just live through tonight and then I'm all yours,that better?" And without saying anything else she heads away into school and ready to finish the day.

••••

"I hate him," Lydia sighs. "Who do you hate,again?" Maddy asks,shutting her locker. "Jackson." Oh,Ah urgh. "Why'd he say this time?"

"He's just being an ass,more than usual." That relationship was toxic. Lydia and Jackson are two of the worlds most controlling and pressuring humans.

That doesn't Make a good match whatsoever. He needs some boundaries and she needs to learnt not to cross them.

But,that's something that makes Maddy feel more guilty. The fact that she's the reason they got together and the different treatment Jackson gives her.

"I'm sorry,probably shouldn't bring him up." Lydia apologies,seeing her sister's thoughtful look. "Don't be,I've dealt with it." Like that time at the hospital.

LSeen the two of you together many times. But that's not it.."

"Then what is,it?"

"This my fault,I mean if I hadn't gotten you that chance with him. If I didn't do that, then you won't feeling like this and he wouldn't be such an ass." She has thought about it,that maybe he's an asshole to Lydia to get back at Maddison.

"Actually,It's mine. I never should've of been so demanding and wanting. I did kinda ruin your relationship." It wasn't a relationship,it was friends with benefits thing,which got them caught up in a lie.

The falling in love wasn't meant to happen.

"Lyd,we got caught up on a lie with his parents. That's not a relationship." She points out as they walk to Chemistry. "Yeah? Well you fell in love and just need to admit it sister." With a wink she walks away leaving Maddy thinking.

•••••

"..something as ordinary as making a sex tape?" She over hears Jackson talking to some Matt guy. When Danny told her that Jackson needed a camera form Matt-she thought it was the same Matthew that she used as a distraction.

"Then what do you need it for?" And she decides to wait until Matt's gone so she can talk to Jackson alone. She hears the documenting history part that Jackson says. Mentally slaps him for it.

Wow,way to raise suspicions.

"Hi,Maddy." Matt smiles at her,in a way that creeps her out. "You don't live around here." She's used to people knowing where she lives. Lydia throws a lot of parties.

"Yeah,I know. I'm here for Jackson." Oh no,it does sound like a sex tape. "Don't worry,it's not actually a sex tape. I need to return something." She holds up a box waiting for him to go away.

He stands there,looking at her for a few seconds before stalling away from her. "What's in the box?"

"Chains,ropes,handcuffs the lot." She answers, placing said box on the floor. "What for?"

"If you wake up,at first you'll have a little of control and please for me ,use it to tie yourself up." Or he dies by the morning and she's not thinking about that option.

"Thank you,I guess?" And they Stand there looking at each other awkardly for a moment. Maddy hasn't spoken to him since she That after tonight,she's all his.

The two teens feel some old feelings as they look into another's eyes. On the steps of his house,like many times before. Maddy's taking a risk

"Okay,screw it." Maddy mumbles softly,before reaching for his face. Seems as though he was expecting it,since Jackson kisses her back immediately.

Once she's pulled away,Maddison keeps her hands on his face.Taking a deep breath.

"What was that for?" He asks since for months now,she's not been the same with him. There were times where everyone saw their stolen moments,but she wasn't fully aware of what she was doing.

"Because,I don't want you to die and..I needed to do that just incase." She breathes as she softly draws circles with her thumb on his cheek.

"You're worrying me,Derek says usually if someone's rejecting the bite they die before the full moon." Which is why she's not even sure he is dying. "And if I'm alive tomorrow?"

Wanting to know where this was going,Jackson questions. "If you're alive-which you better be- then we'll work it out from there." And to his surprise.

She doesn't just let go of his face,Even though a hug isn't much.He likes Maddy's hugs. They make him feel at home,warm even.

"Goodnight."

•••••

"Who you calling?" Lydia asks seeing her sister pace around the room. "Jackson,this is the second time I'm sent to voice mail. I swear to god if your alive and well,Im giving you black eyes."

If he is alive,then she wouldn't touch a hair on his head really. It's just the worry eating her up.

"What do you mean alive and well?" Oh shit,she forgot about Lydia.

"Uh.."
"Does it have anything with the full moon yesterday?" Oh so She knows? "Yeah,bad things happened yesterday.." like a giant lizard almost killing Derek and Scott. Not to forget that Isaac almost died.

"Right,am I better off not asking?" And with the nod she gets from Maddy,Lydia smiles and walks away. She doesn't wanna be involved in whatever mess they got themselves in.

A few minutes later,Maddy pulls up to Jackson's house. Clearly since no one else cares that he might of died the night before.

Old habits eat at her and she enters the home without knocking. She still has the key,since she never got the chance to return it.

"Maddison?" Right,his mom. That she forgot about. "Yes,sorry I'm uh.. in a hurry. Is Jackson still home?" Nodding the blonde woman smiles at Maddy.

"Is something going on?" Yeah,there's a %50 chance he's dead. "No,nothing to be worried about." This time She doesn't excuse herself,just hurried up the staircase.

She's the only one-apart from Derek-who knows that Jackson's possibility of dying and she's the one who cares enough to go out her own way to check on him.

"I said everything was fine!" Jackson grits out as she opens the door. Clearly he thought she was someone else. "Yeah? Then why don't you answer my calls instead of worrying me?" Her snarky comments are cut off there and then as she spots him.

"Oh.." she doesn't have to ask what happened.  It's clear that noting happened and he didn't turns. Clearly a disappointed to him. "Mads." He shuts his eyes,should've expected it.

"I'm sorry,come here."

•••••

•••••

Guys;yes there will a lot Jackson n Maddy moments and some chapter will be majorly based around the two. This is a Jackson sorry after all and I'm trying to work out how to have Maddy with Jackson a lot lately and helping with the kanima things

Oh and yes,they will be endgame duh!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.6K 1.9K 60
Trust. What a small word to carry such a heavy burden that comes with it, after his family died in a fire six years ago and his sister being murdered...
76.6K 1K 64
IN WHICH ANIKA WRITES IMAGINES FOR YOUR FAVORITE TEEN WOLF CHARACTERS.
114K 2.3K 69
When a four-year friendship turns into a forever relationship. [UNDER EDITING]
28K 1K 44
lottie bailey never expected to fall in love with her best friend, then again, she never thought her other best friend would turn into a werewolf and...