Tokyo Ghoul X reader OneShots

By necr0misis

[Requests are closed!] You know you love these characters as much as we all do, so I made it this easer to fa... More

Alley Act | Shirazu Ginshi
Eat | Mutsuki Tooru
Secrets | Karren Von Rosewald
A/N: WhOOPS
Name | Shirazu Ginshi (Angst)
Disappearance | Urie Kuki
Bi | Shirazu Ginshi
Mom | Suzuya Juuzou
La Vie en Rose | Tsukiyama Shuu
Happy | Karren Von Rosewald
Ashamed | Sasaki Haise
Loved | Karren Von Rosewald
Tell Me You Love Me | Mutsuki Tooru
Day Off | Shirazu Ginshi
Quit | Karren Von Rosewald
Horrible Things | Urie Kuki
Supernatural | Tsukiyama Shuu
Bets | Suzuya Juuzou
I'm Here | Ui Koori
Truth | Shirazu Ginshi
Interrupted Training | Ui Koori
Ashamed II | Sasaki Haise
Music | Mutsuki Tooru
Bets II | Suzuya Juuzou
Second Chances | Irimi Kaya
A/N: SORRY ;-;
Promise | Arima Kishou
Family | Sasaki Haise
Coward | Abara Hanbee
Propositions | Abara Hanbee
La Vie en Rose II | Tsukiyama Shuu
Help Him | Tsukiyama Shuu
French | Karren Von Rosewald
Trust | Naki
Danse Macabre | Sasaki Haise
Negatives | Abara Hanbee
Save You | Suzuya Juuzou
Cards Against Humanity | Quinx Squad (+ Arima Kishou)
Dates | Ui Koori
Family Reunion | Suzuya Juuzou
Caring | Karren Von Rosewald
Worth It | Kuroiwa Takeomi
Ignorance? Nah. | Naki
Empty Threats | Furuta Nimura
If I Was A Ghoul | Shirazu Ginshi
Tolerable | Tsukiyama Shuu
I Miss You | Mutsuki Tooru
Not Going Anywhere | Karren Von Rosewald
Incubus | Mutsuki Tooru
Flower Crowns | Arima Kishou
Discrete | Urie Kuki
A Favour | Furuta Nimura
Hunch | Ui Koori
Open Up | Urie Kuki
Stress Relief | Mutsuki Tooru
Cope | Kuroiwa Takeomi
Tag | Karren Von Rosewald
Life is Short | Arima Kishou
Smiles | Yomo Renji
Christmas | Suzuya Juuzou
Break Out | Naki
Hesitation | Takizawa Seidou
How? | Tsukiyama Shuu
Protected | Tatara
Loser | Furuta Nimura
Ten Years | Tsukiyama Shuu
Sparring | Karren Von Rosewald
New Clients | Uta
Characters and sports
| Tokyo 69
Funny saiko shit i just thought of

Revenge | Mutsuki Tooru

2.9K 51 18
By necr0misis

A/N: @TheRaven101 FACE DOWN, ASS UP THAT'S HOW WE LIKE TO FUCK!

So yeah, SMUT WARNING, KINK WARNING, all the sexual warnings you got, send them here. White Haired Tooru is about to go WILD. I mean so is the reader. They're just- A really kinky couple sometimes.

    You peaked inside Tooru's room, glad to see that the male was actually inside, and right where you wanted him. He was apparently taking a nap right now, which was perfect.

    Without making too much noise, you tip-toed through the room, taking in your boyfriend's appearance. How did he look so good while only wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt? The guy's a god given gift through and through. He's also a huge tease, hence why you're doing this.

    You settled on his lap, clipping the two handcuffs onto his headboard. You grimaced as the metal clinked. It was crazy how tempted you were to actually tell it to shut up, knowing it wouldn't do anything.

    Once that was set in place, you let the piece of (clean) cloth you held in your other hand fall onto his bedside table. Everything was ready for your revenge.

    Putting on a sweet expression, you leaned down and kissed your boyfriend on the lips, feeling him stir awake when you lightly bit his bottom lip. Your hands glided down his arms, entwining your fingers with his.

    "Did I sleep for too long?" The male anxiously asked once you pulled away.

    "No," You shook your head, trying your best not to let your smile corrupt into a cunning smirk. "I just had a little something planned for you, and I didn't want to start while you were asleep, of course." You played with the string on his eyepatch for a little while as Tooru curiously wondered about what you had in mind out loud. Before even answering him, you pinned both of his hands over his head and snapped the handcuffs in place, leaving the male bewildered.

    "Surprise." You teasingly said, seeing the look of betrayal on his face. "You really think you can edge me all night and expect me to do nothing about it? I thought you knew be better than that, babe."

    "I thought you were a bit more mature, is all." Your boyfriend sassed back. You faked a heartbroken pout as you took of your clothes and grabbed the cloth you had placed beside the bed.

    "I hoped I wouldn't have been obliged to use this, but we can't have you dirty up your mouth with those mean words, can we?" You muttered, shoving the material in his mouth. It wasn't enough to choke him, just enough to make it impossible for him to talk. "We'll have some fun, why are you so unpleased about it?"

    You damn well knew why he was disgruntled about this, but it was always nice to rub his extravagant pride in his face. Getting dominated by someone who he considered submissive? How shameful. You'll show him that you can do as much damage to him as he, you.

    Your head dipped into the crook of Mutsuki's neck, placing gentle pecks on the expanse of his skin. Your hands trailed up his arms, feeling the muscles within them flex as he tried to break free from the cuffs. They passed over every bump and dip until you reached his wrists.

    Your lips gained more access to his neck as the white haired male threw his head back, a muffled groan escaping his mouth as you bit a certain part of his neck you knew was the most sensitive spot. You then travelled to his throat, nipping and licking at the skin there, feeling the vibration of his vocal chords as you covered his neck with kisses and carefully calculated bites.

    Your fingers trailed back down his arms with featherlight touches, feeling the goosebumps you created on his skin. You hadn't even traveled half of his body and he was already putty in your hands. You loved it.

    Another muffled moan escaped him as your hands trailed down his sides and slipped under his shirt, fingers going over the outline of his abdominal muscles. Your mouth left his neck.

    "You're so attractive, Tooru." You praised as your hands trailed up his shirt before going back down without bothering to take it off. You shifted a bit lower, hooking your fingers to the hem of his pants, looking up at him to double check if he was still into this.

    Your gaze was met with a half-lidded glare. You knew Tooru was still slightly mad about being the submissive one right now, but the arousal in his eyes was extremely difficult to ignore. The man was basically fucking you with his eyes, if that was even possible.

    You tugged the clothing down (along with his underwear), taking it completely off of him and rubbed your hands on his strong thighs. You leaned down to kiss them, praising him while you were doing it.

    "Holy fuck, Tooru. You're built like a god." You sighed, dragging your lower lip against his inner thigh. "I want to worship you so badly..." The male shivered underneath you, feeling your hot breath against his core.

    His left leg attempted to wrap around you to bring you closer to where he really wanted you, but you pulled away before he could.

    "Not yet," You teased, wiggling your finger from left to right in front of you. "I'm not done with you, baby."

    You then straddled his lap to keep his legs from moving again as you kissed his lower abdomen. He struggled against you for a small while before giving up and letting you continue with your teasing. You gave him a half-lidded glance as your tongue traced the outline of his abs.

    The view must have been satisfying for him, because his eyes rolled into the back of his skull and he let his head fall heavily against the pillow, emitting a half moan-half groan hybrid which sent heat straight to your core.

    You made your way back up his body, letting your hands grope, stroke and touch every part of him, compliments flying out of your mouth at 100 kilometers per hour.

    Your hands then slipped under him, lightly dragging your nails against his muscular back. Not enough to actually hurt, but just so it would tingle. His back had always been a favourite of yours.  And a favourite of his. If you hadn't handcuffed him to the bed, you would have made him turn around so you could cover the expanse of it with kisses and love bites.

    Once you were back to his neck, you let yourself go back to work and kissed him, this time adding your core grinding against his shirt-clad chest. Tooru groaned as you stirred him with your hips, covering his white t-shirt in your juices.

    You licked all the way up to the shell of his ear, letting a sinful sigh escape your lips. "Isn't it frustrating? Feeling me over your shirt... Don't you want more?"

    Tooru only glared at you, heavily breathing through his nose. You felt his chest rise and fall back down with the pattern of his breathing as you rubbed yourself on him.

    "You need to answer me, sweetheart, or you won't get anything. Do you want more?" You repeated, emitting a satisfied huff when he finally nodded. "Now that wasn't so hard, was it?"

    You then lifted your head so you would be face to face with your now heavily turned on boyfriend. Your fingers tugged the cloth out of his mouth.

    "I can feel your wetness through my shirt." He instantly sassed. "Pretty gross of you to get off on this-"

    You cut him off with a feverish kiss. Within instants, there was already teeth clashing, your tongue was already stroking the roof of his mouth before his challenged yours in a battle over dominance. You struggled against him for a few instants, determined to end up victorious. Your hips stopped their movement against him when you won the battle and almost ravaged the inside of his mouth with your tongue.

    Realizing your lungs were aching for air, you pulled away, gasping and panting. Tooru did the same, unable to even let out another snide comment, seeing as filling his body with much-needed oxygen was a priority right now. You smiled, watching as a string of saliva connecting the two of you broke off, falling on his lower lip.

    You leaned back down to lick up the excess drool off the male's lip. "And you're right. I am getting off on this. But so are you."

    Mutsuki refrained from answering as your sat back up on his chest. "But I'm nice, so I'll fulfill your request." You pulled yourself higher on him, angling yourself so your core would be right above his face. "I believe you know what to do, Tooru."

    You lowered yourself on his face and gasped at how quickly he went to work. You might have been in charge before, but even if you were sitting on Mutsuki's face, it felt like he was the one in charge now.

    The way he kissed you and dragged his tongue against you was enough for you to go absolutely mad. In fact, it was enough for your legs to almost give up on your entirely, if it weren't for you grinding down on his face.

    Your hands gripped the headboard tightly as you moaned what sounded like the first syllable of Mutsuki's name, failing to notice something terribly off.

    "You're doing so good, baby." You praised, letting one of your hands go down to stroke and pull at his snow white hair.

    Your climax was nearing and his hands lightly trailing on your back were helping you get even closer to ecstasy.

    Wait.

    Hold up.

    That doesn't feel right.

    "Shit." You stopped moving above your boyfriend when you noticed the handcuffs on the headboard had broken in half. What the fuck.

    Fear bubbled up within you as Tooru darkly chuckled, taking his mouth away from you as his hands gripped tightly at your waist. He flipped you on your back before you could register the gravity of the situation.

    His left hand kept your wrists pinned above you as he looked down on you with a mocking smile on his face. "You had your little fun? Got everything out of your system?" His expression shifted to a much darker one as he continued, not even waiting for an answer. "Good."

    His lips crashed upon yours with such intensity that it made your stomach jolt. His fingers danced over your skin as he pressed himself on your chest just as you had done with him, only this time, you could feel every inch of him on your skin.

    Tooru pulled back and tilted his head to the side as he took in the image of your flustered form, an utterly betrayed look displayed on your face. "You're so cute like this," He giggled as his hand grabbed the end of his arousal-stained shirt to pull it over his head. He then unclipped his binder, throwing it somewhere across the room. He then leaned down to nuzzle his nose against your cheek, letting out an innocent giggle as he licked up the shell of your ear. "Don't look at me like that. We both know you want me to fuck the absolute hell out of your pretty face, so cut the bullshit act." He sighed.

    There goes his dirty talk. 

    He pulled away and hooked his finger under the string holding his eyepatch to his face, pulling it off and discarding it. The view of his visible kakugan proved to you how pissed he truly was. And how aroused he was, too. This was just downright sinful.

    "Don't disappoint me." He warned, pulling himself into the position you were in just a few moments ago. He lowered himself onto your face, hissing when your lips met his lower ones. You kissed him before letting your tongue peak out and lap at his pussy like it was your last meal.

    "Fuck," Tooru moaned above you, tangling his free hand in your hair and pulling on it as he ground his hips down on your face, using your nose to stimulate his clit. "You fuck me so good with your tongue. You can't get enough of me, can you? You love it when I have my way with you, don't you?"

    You moaned in response, sending delectable vibrations through him. His grinding sped up as he became more desperate for release.

    "That's it. Eat me out like you're fucking starved." He hissed out. "You're my good little whore, aren't you, (Y/N)?"

    You shoved your tongue inside him, feeling his walls clench and tighten around it as he came above you. You lapped at him in an attempt to get as much of his fluids as you could until he pulled away, probably oversensitive by now.

    "Get on your hands and knees." He ordered, finally letting go of your wrists.

    You gave him a questioning look.

    "Am I a joke to you, (Y/N)? All fours. Now." He repeated in a sterner tone. You quickly scrambled to the required position to obey him, seeing as he seemed pretty impatient.

    Once you had your back curved and your ass hanging in the air, you yelped when you felt Mutsuki's hand come in contact with your ass cheek. The slap echoed through the entire room.

    "That's for cuffing me to the bed and having your way with me." He muttered as he leaned over you, kissing and biting the skin between your shoulder blades. "You should know better than taking me off guard like that, babe. Apologize."

    "I'm sorry." You whined, pressing yourself against him. "I'm sorry for taking you off guard, Tooru."

    "Good. Apology accepted. Don't pull something like that off again." His hand trailed down to your core as he slipped a finger inside you. You felt his mouth kiss the expanse of your back as he toyed with you.

    Without any warning, his pace tripled. You let out a yelp as his fingers rocked you back and forth, desperate to have you cum on them. His unoccupied hand trailed up your spine and pulled your hair back, making you raise your ass even higher in the air. You had no idea how you were able to bend this way, but you were. Yay for unknown contortionist talents.

    Just as you were nearing your orgasm, Tooru pushed your face down, making your cheek press up against the pillow underneath you (which still sort of smelled like Tooru's arousal). You moaned out loud as you pressed yourself against him, clenching on his fingers and falling off the edge.

    It took you a good twenty to thirty seconds to come down from your high. By the time you were done, there were black spots in your vision and you had a hard time regaining your breath.

    Tooru's hands let go of you as he also calmed down. "Are you okay? I feel like I was a bit hard on you."

    "I'm fine." You assured, letting yourself fall on the bed. "More than fine."

    He chuckled before settling down next to you, pulling on the sheets so he could cover you both with it (even though you were way too hot right now). "I'm glad. That was pretty unexpected."

    "I told you; edging me all night couldn't remain unpunished." You reminded him. "Are we equal now?"

     The male seemed to think for a moment, making you groan. The answer was obvious. "Sure, we're equal."

    And the rest of his lustful, smug self disappeared for the night. Tooru went from a sex god to a cuddle monster in less than 0.01 seconds. He let his head rest on your shoulder as his arms wrapped around you, humming in contentment.

   "Don't hog the blankets, okay?" You asked before letting out a yawn of exhaustion.

    Your boyfriend's angelic laughter hit your ears, making you smile. "That's... Impossible. Which is why you have to cuddle with me. So I'll keep you warm."

    "Yeah, yeah." You grumbled. Before you fell asleep, you mumbled out one last thing. "Blanket thief."

    "Hold up!" Tooru exclaimed, shaking you back awake. "We need to pee! And wash!"

    "Tooru, I'm tired." You whined, although you knew that you had to take care of yourself after sex. The white haired male dragged you out of bed while you tried your best not to trip over your own two feet.

    "I can't loose my title as the aftercare king, (Y/N). Now get up, I'll start the shower."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67K 1.2K 9
Tokyo Ghoul Pregnancy One-Shots *SPOILERS GALORE* The songs used are what I envisioned the reader and said character listening to on their baby-makin...
6.4K 97 8
I love Tokyo Ghoul as much as anyone else but more than enough to dedicate some imagines to this masterpiece of a manga/anime. I'll literally write f...
6.5K 90 38
This book will include all of the fluff, smut, and head canons that I had on my Tumblr page before I deleted it. While each one shot is different, so...
107K 5.1K 59
Are you a simp for this man? Me too bitch let's go to therapy together. -THIS IS THE FIRST BOOK I EVER WROTE AND I THINK IT IS KIND OF TRASH JUST TO...