MOVE BY THE MUSCLE~Nba Ken

By iammariee

" you gon' be just like yo no good a** daddy" says her mom who she dislikes because she sniffs crack instead... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Miss The Old You
Chapter 2: Real Friends
Chapter 3: Sworn
Chapter 4: First day in the Rouge
Chapter 5: Getting situated
Chapter 6: School Time
Chapter 7: Not too bad
Chapter 8: Upgrades
Chapter 9: Relating to my situation
Chapter 10: Friend zone
Chapter 11: Cut off
Chapter 12: The Big Bang
Chapter 13: Invitation
Chapter 14: Eye contact
πŸ™„
Chapter 15: Stay w/ you
Chapter 16: Phase
Chapter 17: First Party Pt.1
Chapter 18: First Party Pt.2
Chapter 19: Rumors
Who wanna chapter?
Chapter 20: Summer Time
Chapter 21: We meet again.
Chapter 22: Senior year
Chapter 23: See you again
Chapter 24: The Matter
Chapter 25: Arrangments Pt.1
Chapter 26: Arrangments pt. 2
YALL?
Update coming soon
So who dont get paid ?
Chapter 28: Leaving soon

Chapter 27: Christmas day

1.7K 197 40
By iammariee

MERRY CHRISTMAS or should I say ... MERRY BOOKMAS 🤣❤️‼️

🌸 Shayla janae Knight

" Awwwh thanks niece, I really needed some of these." Auntie Shayla smiled as she looked at her timberland boots I got for her.

Christmas Day was finally here and thanks to my job, I was able to buy Tete Keisha some gifts to show my appreciation towards her,

By the way, she damn near bought the whole forever 21 store for me.

" I'm glad you like em, try them on." I told her.

She stood up from her spot on the couch and tried the shoes on. I liked seeing people happy, it made me happy.

Once the shoe was on her feet, she started to walk around the living room like she was in a fashion show. " Them bitches gon hate me when they see me in these." She laughed.

I chuckled at how silly she was. She reminded me so much of my mama.

I just wish she was here. Christmas definitely wasn't the same. It's been a year since I seen my mama and it sure felt like longer. It kind of hurt me to know that she wasn't getting the help that she needed either.

I just hope she find her way with god before it was too late.

" What's wrong shay? Why you lookin sad?" Keisha questioned. I guess she had noticed that something was on my mind.

I shook my head, " Nothing." I said.

But everybody knew Auntie Keisha could spot when I was sad, so I had no idea why I tried to hide it.

" Come on na Chile, tell me." She demanded.

I sighed, " I jus miss my mama, that's all." I shrugged.

Nobody knew what it was like to lose their mother to drugs and then spending holidays without her. It was horrible and heartbreaking.

Auntie Keisha sat back down on the couch and took a deep breath. She paused for a long time and stared at the ground.

" Look shay, I know it's hard and all but baby you gots ta be strong... you hea me ? Strong for yourself, strong fa the ones around you, and most importantly, strong fa ya mama." She explained.

" She gon get better Shay, just trust the process. All it take is time... be patient. She got this." She told me.

I sniffled and tried my hardest to hold back any tears, I didn't feel like crying on Christmas.

" Na come give me a hug." She said with open arms.

I stood up and walked over to her and gave her a big hug. She rubbed my back and held me tight.

" It's gon be okay baby, i promise." She told me. "You know ya auntie Keisha don't tell no lies, imma real bitch." She chuckled, causing me to do the same.

The doorbell rung causing us to both separate.

" Gon head go get the door." She said.

I walked to the door and and opened it without seeing who it was first. The door swung open and there standing with a big bouquet of flowers was my dad.

" Daddy." I shouted, running into a hug.

See my dad, he's been in and out of jail every since I was 5, but it wasn't like he was a deadbeat because he use to check on me every chance that he got but he could never get custody of me since he was always on probation.

" Shayla, babygirl." He soft spoke.

We both stepped back from the hug and examined eachother. He was much stronger now.

" Look at you, all grown up now." He smiled.

I felt a presence behind me and looked back and noticed Keisha with an shock look.

" Charles? "

" Wassup Keisha, how y'all been ?" My dad asked?

" Nigga I ain't seen yo criminal case ass in years, come in." Auntie Keisha told him.

My dad laughed as he walked into the house. We all sat down on the couch and caught up.

I sure did miss my dad, even though I didn't have my mom, I was just grateful that I had Tete Keisha and my dad.

After we talked, we all sat and ate and then talked some more. It was a lot of things happening in Detroit since I was gone.

" So Shayla, thinking of going to college?" My dad asked me.

I nodded my head, " Definitely, I'm thinking about going to LSU."

" Mm, where that's at?" He questioned, looking at both me and Keisha.

" Here, in Baton Rouge." I told him.

" That's cool, real cool." He added, and then occurred this awkward silence.

" You ever think about moving... back to Detroit. With me." He added causing Keisha to choke on her food.

But luckily the doorbell rung, which meant it wasn't as awkward.

" I got it." I told them.

I really wasn't interested in going back to Detroit, especially not with my dad. I just felt that Louisiana was better, considering Auntie Keisha had everything figured out and over these past couple of months, she has tried her hardest to provide for me. I really appreciated that.

And besides, what if my dad got locked up again. What was I gonna do ?

I opened the door and there Standing there was Ms. Sherhonda and Kendell with presents in their hands.

" Hey lil girl, Whea ya auntie at?" She asked.

I was surprised to see them considering they didn't even live in the neighborhood anymore, but I guess Sherhonda had to make her way over here considering her and Auntie Keisha were like bestfriends.

" She in there, you can come in." I told Ms. Sherhonda.

However I positioned myself so that Kendell couldn't come in.

" Come on mane, why you doin that?" He asked me.

I looked at him and rolled my eyes. " You ain't been answering my calls, you had me worried bout you Kendell." I asserted.

He looked at me and smacked his lips. " My bad, I was out with my brudda."

I rolled my eyes once again and shook my head. " Whatever."

" So can I come in now?" He asked.

I sighed and moved aside so that he could come in the house.

I closed the door behind him and walked towards the couch and he followed.

" Hea, I got you some." He said as he handed me a present.

It was a small object with wrapping paper, so I couldn't see exactly what it was.

I smiled at him before unwrapping the gift. I noticed that It was a jewelry box which sent me into excitement. If you knew me then you knew how much I loved jewelry.

" Open it, big head ass." He mumbled causing me to chuckle.

" Shutup dude."

I continued to open the box and inside there was a neckless with the Letter K on it.

" Dude." I smiled as I started to giggle.

" What? Youn like it ?" He chuckled.

I held the necklace up in the air and smiled.
" I love it, thanks Kendell."

" You welcome."

My dad then came walking into the living room and it looked as if he was about to go because he held his keys in his hand.

" Shayla who's ya friend?" He asked as he looked at him, causing Kendell to look at my dad with a mean mug.

" This Kendell, Keisha friend son." I told him.

" Mm." He mumbled.

" Well Shayla I'm finna get out of here, I'll be back tomorrow to talk to you." He told me.

I knew it was probably about him trying to get custody of me, So I just said nothing and just nodded my head.

He left out the door and I finally sighed to myself.

" You good?" Kendell asked me.

" Nah but I will be." I shrugged.

-

Merry Christmas to my babies ❤️❤️❤️❤️ LOVE YALL SO MUCH !

And yes I'm officially " that bitch" because I updated EVERYDAY THIS MONTH‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

So yeah, y'all better give me my props ❤️🤣 love y'all. Merry Christmas ❤️

Bookmas is officially over ❤️‼️☹️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 4.1K 34
Key moves down to Louisiana. She meets the NBA members and gets close with them especially Kentrell. They have ups and downs. WARNING !!!! this is m...
140K 6.7K 38
Madison has been through a lot. She thought coming home would mean her life would start getting back to normal...until she met someone she'd never ev...
102K 3.1K 47
( old,Don't read) This story is about a girl who moved to baton rouge with her family initially trying to develop a better life, She meets NBA Youngb...
25.2K 2.1K 33
Wildin' || NBA YB By:4π–™π–π–Šπ–˜π–†π–π–Šπ–”π–‹π–‘π–šπ–›β¦ You won't regret it Read to find out... β–ͺ️Comment pleaseee β–ͺ️Vote β–ͺ️Follow me Β© Mature Content Stro...