[completed] The Princess and...

By BnhaFanz

She was a Princess he was a Knight. Will they find love? Or be torn apart? More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 15

214 7 1
By BnhaFanz

(Momo's POV)

I needed to tell Katsuki about Tenya and I, then I needed to somehow explain everything to Tenya. 'Why me?'

"Katsuki, I'm in love with Tenya, but how the hell do I tell him, this?"

"Momo, tell him that a bastard king and his bastard son fucking put you in an arranged marriage and you can't get out of it."

"Momo, I know how hard it is. I know what he did to you and Bakugo, but I don't think you can get out of this."

"Don't tell me what I already know Kirishima."

I cried and Katsuki hugged me.

*ring ring ring*

I looked down and Tenya was calling me.

"I got it Momo."

Katsuki answered the phone and told him to come to my room. That we had something to tell him.

"He'll be here in five minutes."

"Ok." I said shakily.

"Kirishima wait in the hallway."

"Alright Bakugo."

"You're not calling him Shitty Hair? Well at least you can be happy Katsuki." I said trying to smile.

"M-momo let's not think about that now. Ok? When you do to meet that bastard Kirishima and I will go and try to help you."

"A-Alright."

"Momo! What's wrong!?" Tenya came into the room worried.

"Katsuki, please give us some alone time."

"Of course. Kirishima and I will be waiting outside planning."

"Thank you."

Katsuki left. Then it was just me and Tenya.

"T-Tenya, I'm s-s-sorry."

"What's wrong? Momo please tell me."

"M-my father, while he was gone, was forced to put m-m-me into a, a, an arranged m-m-m-marriage."

"W-What? With w-w-with who?"

"A man I can never forgive."

He bent down and kissed me. I kissed back but I knew that it was wrong.

"Momo, I, I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that."

"Please," I said shakily hold onto his shoulders. "Please do it again."

And he did. Life just loved to hate me.

I need to leave off here cuz it's Christmas. Merry Christmas Srry about the depressing chapter on Christmas morning.

"Hey Spade?"

"Yeah Momo?"

"Let me and my friends wish the readers a merry Christmas."

"Shoot."

Momo turns to look at Iida, who in turn looks at the rest of 1-a and 1-b.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!"

"Yeah yeah, merry fucking Christmas." Bakugo said.

"Don't be such a downer buddy." Kirishima said as he slung his arm around Bakugo's neck.

"What the fuck shitty hair!"

"Alright that's all the time we have. Merry Christmas!"

Spade is signing out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 1.1K 27
⚠️Read I Met Him In The Wastelands first before this story or you will be confused⚠️ Katsuki Bakugou had just been crowned king of his rebuilt dragon...
29.8K 744 19
Bakugou and Todoroki used to be dating, but something terrible happened. Todoroki was taken away from Bakugou and he was never seen by anyone again...
39.8K 1.1K 20
"𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘪'𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩." ╰┈ ➤ katsuki bakugo x fem!reader ☆彡 ╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⋆.ೃ࿔* ˗ˏˋ 𝐅𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐁�...
100K 1.8K 34
!UNCOMPLETED NEVER WILL BE GOD I HATE THIS! Izuku and Todoroki have always been friends, from the time they were youngin's- to when Bakugou boldly co...