Princess And A Gun ~ Swetty

swettyslove

"to my love, we're in this together" A story about Sweet Pea and Betty. The struggles they face as a couple a... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 65

Chapter 64

1K 39 43
swettyslove

I hope you enjoy!
Also Merry Christmas ( or eve, depending on where you live ) to you all. I hope you have an amazing day.
If you don't celebrate, continue to smile!

Betty POV:

I was woken up by Mason jumping onto our bed this morning.

Betty: morning baby. I say as he jumps into my arms.
Mason: morning mama. He says with the cutest smile.
Betty: do you wanna cuddle with me before we wake daddy up? I asked. He nods his head.

What's better then having one person to cuddle with, two people.

I wrapped him in my arms and he wrapped his arms around my neck. He's so adorable.

Betty: I love you. I say while kissing his nose. He giggles.
Mason: I love you moe. He says.

He can't say more yet. It just makes his sentence that much cuter.

Betty: no mummy loves you more. He shakes his head.
Mason: I love youuuuu. He dragged out loudly, waking Sweet Pea up.
Sweet Pea: and I love you both the most. He says while turning so he could cuddle us both.

We all cuddled in bed for a little while as Mason began babbling on about something.

We soon got out of bed and I made some cereal for Mason and I made toast for Sweet Pea and I.

We all ate and listened to Mason talk about his favourite cars.

After breakfast I needed to go shopping and Mason wanted to come with me.

I buckled Mason up and moved to the drivers seat. We began our journey off to the mall.

As we walked into the mall we passed a pet shop.

Mason: Can we get second doggy? He asked in his adorable little voice. How was I supposed to say no. I also wanted another dog.
Betty: of course Massey. We'll get the grocery's first okay? He nodded his head excitedly.

We walked into the grocery store and I pulled out a trolly. I picked mason up and put him in the seat.

We began going down the grocery aisle. Recently he's been starting to eat hard foods and he loves trying new foods, especially vegetables. I am so glad that he's a better eater then Sweet Pea.

Mason: what's that mama? He asked as I held a pepper in my hand.
Betty: it's a pepper, can you say pepper? I say as he took the pepper from my hand and examined it.
Mason: Pepper. He says while handing it back to me.
Betty: yes, you're so smart. I say while placing a kiss on his head. He smiles proudly to himself.

I push him around in the trolly as he points to nearly everything he sees and asked what it was. I'm glad that he likes learning.

We soon finished up in the grocery store and like promised, I took Mason to the pet shop.

We walked into the store and I took Mason out of the trolly so he could look at the little puppies that were playing in a pen where people could walk in and play with them.

Mason: mummy can I please go in? He asked as he held my hand.
Betty: of course baby. He pulled me into the play pen with him.

I'm pretty sure he made it his personal goal to pat every puppy in that pen. It was so cute. I was taking loads of photos of him.

Sweet Pea is going to hate me when I come home. I'm sure if Mason and I give him our best puppy eyes we'll be fine. If that doesn't work I'll show him all the cute photos of Mason I took, that's got to work.

Betty: baby do you know which one you want? I asked him.

He looked deep in thought when I asked him this question. He looked at each individual puppy and examined them all. He then stood up and picked up a puppy.

Mason: this one mummy. He says with the sweetest smile.

I got the attention of one of the workers and payed for the puppy. He really was adorable.

After paying I put Mason in the trolly seat and pick up the puppy.

Betty: do you want to hold him? I asked.
Mason: yes please. He says.
Betty: make sure you hold onto him the whole time. He nods his head and I gently place his new fury friend in his arms.

Betty: do you know what you're going to name him? He nods his head excitedly.
Mason: Lightning. He says. I wanted to laugh.

His favorite movie is Cars and the main character, Lightning McQueen is his all time favorite. I can't believe he's naming the dog after a fictional car. I didn't want to tell him to change the name, and it honestly wasn't that bad.

Betty: I like that name. I say making him smile.

I walk out to the car and began unloading all the groceries into the car. While I was doing that, Mason was sitting in the car and playing with Lightning.

After I had put all the groceries in the car I walked to the back seat and buckled Mason in.

Betty: Mas, let me take Lightning so I can keep him in the passengers seat, it's safer. I say while picking Lightning up.
Mason: mummy no. He says while beginning to cry. I felt sorry but it's safer if he's sitting in the front with me.
Betty: Mason I'm sorry but he's sitting at the front. I say while placing a kiss on his head and putting Lightning in the front.

I stepped into the passengers seat and looked at Mason through the mirror, he was wiping away his tears and he had a guilty look on his face. Whenever he does something wrong and he's knows he's done wrong, he always apologizes.

Mason: Mama? He says quietly as I began driving.
Betty: yes baby? I say softly.
Mason: I'm sorry. He says.

He's the most beautiful boy.

Betty: it's okay hunny. As soon as we get home you can play with Lightning for as long as you like. I watched in the mirror as a big smile formed on his face.

The car ride home was short. When we arrived I unbuckled Mason and I handed him Lightning. We walked inside and before Sweet Pea noticed the dog he gave us both a smile. When he saw Lightning his jaw dropped and he looked at me.

Mason: daddy look. He says with such an excited voice.
Sweet Pea: woah, I thought you were only getting groceries. He says while looking up to me. I look away.
Mason: I'm going to show Lightning to Sam. He says while running to our backyard. I began following after him.
Sweet Pea: Elizabeth Jones. He says making me turn around.
Betty: hi, did I tell you how hot you look today? I say.
Sweet Pea: seriously, a dog? He says while raising his eyebrow.
Betty: but Pea, how could I have said no? He has a love for animals. What happened if we didn't have any dogs and one day he wanted to become a veterinarian, it would be all your fault. I say to him. He looks at me like I'm stupid.
Sweet Pea: is that your excuse? He says.
Betty: no, but this is? I say while taking out my phone.

I go into my photos and show Sweet Pea all the cute photos of Mason playing around with all the puppies. Sweet Pea lets out a sigh.

Sweet Pea: you two are impossible. He says with a smirk as he wraps me up in a hug.
Betty: I love you. I say while placing a kiss on his lips.
Sweet Pea: I love you more Princess.

Sweet Pea was about to place a kiss on my lips when we heard the sound of the dogs and Mason running into the lounge. Sweet Pea and I let out a laugh.

I watched as Mason got the dogs to lay on the couch as he picked up the remote and began pushing all different buttons.

Betty: baby what are you doing? I asked him.
Mason: I'm showing Lightning, Cars. He says with a happy smile. I turned to Sweet Pea and we let out the biggest laugh.

Mason: can you help me mummy? He asked.
Sweet Pea: what do you say? He says softly.
Mason: please. He says.
Betty: of course. I say while leaving our warm embrace and turning on the movie for him.

Mason: thank you mummy. He says.
Betty: you're welcome. I say while placing a kiss on his head and walking back to Sweet Pea.

Sweet Pea: his obsession is becoming concerning. He says making us both laugh.
Betty: hey, don't forget when you were younger and you were obsessed with Coco Pops. We spent to much time together. I say as I remember my first words. We both let out a laugh.

Sweet Pea: you tired? He asked as I let out a yawn. I nod my head and he picked me up.

He carried me to the couch. I rested my head on Sweet Pea's chest and closed my eyes as I felt Sweet Pea's soft kisses against my head.

I soon fell asleep in his comforting grip, the last thing I heard was Lightning McQueen.

When I woke up I slowly lifted up my head and saw that Sweet Pea had fallen asleep and Mason had fallen asleep against Sweet Pea's arm. They all looked so beautiful.

I layed with my head facing Mason as he peacefully slept. He's such an amazing boy, Sweet Pea and I are more then blessed to have him in our life's.

I had been admiring his cute face and messy hair for about 15 minutes when I say his eyes slowly began to open. I smile.

Betty: hey baby. I whispered as I graced my hand through his hair. He still looked sleepy.
Mason: hey mama. He said as he snuggled himself more into Sweet Pea's arm, waking him up.

We soon all got up. I went to make us all a snack since dinner is in a couple hours. As I did that Mason pulled out his toy cars and was making Sweet Pea race with him.

I soon finished up and we sat at the table and ate. In one hand Mason had his food and the other he was playing with his car. It's the cutest sight.

Once we all finished he wanted us to watch him as he played with his cars. We did as he wanted. Sweet Pea and I moved onto the couch where we began to cuddle as we watched him show off all his favourite cars. It's so cute to see him talking about the things he enjoys.

His little show latest for about 40 minutes before he had finished and jumped into the middle of Sweet Pea and I. We began tickling him. It's adorable the way he squirms around.

I soon began to make dinner as the boys did some colouring. Sweet Pea and Mason are the most beautiful people, I love them so much, they're my everything.

I made some fish for Sweet Pea and I. I made Mason's favourite food, chicken nuggets. It didn't take that long to cook so within no time dinner was done and we were all eating at the table.

After dinner, as usual Mason had made a mess of himself so Sweet Pea and I were giving him a bath. Sweet Pea ran the water while I poured some soap into the water, instantly forming bubbles in the water. Mason formed the biggest smile as he scooped up the bubbles and began to squish them.

Once the water had finished running he sat in the bath and played with some of the toys he brought in. He had many cars floating around and a yellow rubber duck.

I sat in Sweet Pea's lap as we watched Mason splash around and make a mess. He looked so cute as he played with his little toys and made sure that we were watching him at all times. He really likes attention, I think he got that from me, whoops?

After washing him and him having a bit of a play in the water, we pulled him out and began drying him. We put on his pyjamas and headed downstairs.

Although today has been a very relaxed day I was exhausted.

Betty: I'm going to bed. Mas you can come with me and we can cuddle or you can watch some tv with daddy. What would you like? I asked with a yawn.
Mason: cuddles! He says excitedly making me and Sweet Pea laugh.

I placed a kiss on Sweet Pea's lips and I took Masons hand in mine. We walked upstairs and as I changed into one of Sweet Pea's shirts and a pair of shorts, as I did that Mason got into bed.

As I turned around I saw him under the covers. As he saw me turn to face him he patted my side of the bed, telling me to come. I let out a giggle. He's like me with Sweet Pea.

I walk to my bed and get in. He immediately clings himself to my body, snuggling into my chest. I brush my hand through my beautiful boys hair.

Moments like these, where we're just cuddling together make me so happy. He's my everything.

Betty: I love you so much little man. I say while placing a kiss on his forehead. He lets out a giggle and kisses my head.

He's started to copy me a lot recently. Whenever I kiss him on the forehead he'll kiss me on the forehead. My little munchkin makes my heart melt.

Mason: I love you too mama. He says while cuddling me tighter.

Betty: you're so cute. You're the best at cuddling. I say making a big grin form on his face.
Sweet Pea: what about me? He says as he leans against the door frame. I smirk.

Mason and I looked at each other and let out a laugh.

Sweet Pea: come on Mas, I'll take you to bed. He says in a soft voice as he walked closer to us.

Mason squealed and threw the blanket over both our heads.

Sweet Pea: oh now, where have you both gone? He says.

Mason: mama stay quiet, he won't find us. He says quietly while we hide under the blanket.

Sweet Pea: I wonder where you are? He says just before he ripped the blank off of us.

Mason let out a squeal and tried to hide his head in my neck. Sweet Pea and I let out a laugh.

Betty: come on baby, you need to go to bed. I say while placing a kiss on his forehead. Once again he placed a kiss on my forehead, making a chuckle escape Sweet Pea's lips.

Mason: good night mummy. He says as he makes grabby hands at Sweet Pea, telling him to pick him up.

Sweet Pea did as he wanted and picked him up.

As they left I closed my eyes. Sweet Pea should be back in half an hour, they're probably going to read a book.

I let sleep take over my tired body and rested my head on my soft pillow.

I was woken up as I felt Sweet Pea come into bed and wrap me up in his embrace.

Sweet Pea: sorry for waking you up Princess. He whispered softly while placing a kiss on my lips.
Betty: it's fine baby, is he asleep? I whispered back.
Sweet Pea: yeah he fell asleep pretty easily. He says.
Betty: mhh, good night baby. I say as I wrapped my arms around his chest and snuggled into him.
Sweet Pea: good night baby. He whispered.

I had fallen asleep for about one hour when I felt a gentle tugging on my arm. I woke up and saw that the reason for why I had woken up was Mason.

Betty: Mason, what's wrong? I asked in a tried voice.
Mason: there's a monster under my bed, can you sleep with me? He says.
Betty: baby I'm sure there isn't a monster under your, bed but if you want you can sleep with me and daddy. I say. He shakes his head.
Mason: no, daddy put the monster under my bed, he told me he did earlier. Please come to bed with me mummy. He says with a pout.
Betty: okay hun. I say while stepping out of bed and picking him up.

Mason: thank you mummy. He whispered as he closed his eyes and rested his head on my shoulder.

I walk into his room and I lay us both on his bed. I tuck him under the cover and he wraps his arms as much as he can around my back.

I was already so tired so I instantly fell asleep. Just before I had fallen into a deep sleep I felt Mason kiss my forehead and whisper a final good night.

A/N
I just posted a new one shot!! Please check it out.
This chapter is a little shorter then usual but oh well.
It's extremely cute and a little funny, mainly cute.
Sweet Pea telling Mason there's a monster under the bed, great parenting 😂
Mason is definitely a mumma's boy.
I really hope you are all enjoying this! ❤️

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

မခွဲအတူ yoonnay177

Подростковая литература

154K 7.4K 49
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
හිමි අහිමි 💙 Completed ✔ Mandy

Подростковая литература

75.8K 11.5K 72
නුඹ නිසා දැවුණි.....💙 නුඹෙන් මා නිවෙමි......💙
Aşiret Dızlamak 19ir_em07

Подростковая литература

152K 11.7K 13
Her şey bana gelen mektupla başlamıştı. Ufacık bir not kağıdında yazan şeyler büyük olaylara ve hayatımın değişmesine yol açmıştı. Ben kendimden emin...
29.6K 847 24
Derek's wife left him without an explanation she completely disappeared, he searched for her and waited for a year but nothing changed.. After that...