home | kth ff

By juanssii

"taehyung, you are my home." More

.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
:-)

15

265 17 4
By juanssii

as soon as he read finish the letter, he looked at jiyoo with his blurry vision. her honey-drenched eyes, soft skin, smooth and silky hair... taehyung could go on as to why he thought she was the perfect girl.

"thank you so much." taehyung breathed a whisper into jiyoo's ear as he hugged her tight. "no, thank you taehyung. thank you for making me feel loved. thank you for taking me in when i was cold and sad alone. because of you, i have a home. because of you, i have someone who i can love with all my heart, and that is you, kim taehyung." with her small hand, she wiped off the tear that was making an entrance down taehyung's cheek and cupped his face.

"happy fifth anniversary, sweetheart." jiyoo smiled happily.

"i love you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4M 479K 50
"did you just draw a dick on my face?" Min Soojung was more than textbook perfect-- she's independant, crazy smart, and most of all: competitive. Tha...
1.2M 54.3K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 39.7K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
450K 13.5K 96
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...