FATE SERIES BOOK 2: [BTS Jimi...

由 ParkJimiae

Y/N has been searched for by a lot of mafia groups in order to bring down the boss of the Park Mafia. Not too... 更多

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1: The Encounter
CHAPTER 2: Meeting
CHAPTER 3: Death
CHAPTER 4: The Seventh Member
CHAPTER 5: Spark
CHAPTER 6: Property
CHAPTER 7: Park Family
CHAPTER 8: Y/N
CHAPTER 10: Training
CHAPTER 11: I'm Sorry
CHAPTER 12: Changes
CHAPTER 13: Bemused
CHAPTER 14: Wrong Person
CHAPTER 15: Recreant?
Chapter 16: TWOgether
CHAPTER 17: Stirring
CHAPTER 18: Jisoo
CHAPTER 19: It's a Yes
CHAPTER 20: Park Jungyuk
CHAPTER 21: Missing You
CHAPTER 22: Wedding
CHAPTER 23: Horror
CHAPTER 24: More Revelations, More Secrets
CHAPTER 25: Viper
CHAPTER 26: Two Years
CHAPTER 27: Repetition
CHAPTER 28: Reminisce
CHAPTER 29: Decision
CHAPTER 30: Officially Mr. and Mrs. Park
CHAPTER 31: Enemy To Ally
CHAPTER 32: Preparation
CHAPTER 33: Final Battle (Pt. 1)
CHAPTER 34: The Last Group Standing (Pt. 2)
EPILOGUE
SPECIAL CHAPTER: END OF THE QUEEN

CHAPTER 9: Could You?

2.1K 62 50
由 ParkJimiae

—-Y/N's POV—-

I opened my eyes and saw an unfamiliar room. I immediately got up and saw someone leaning on the door. He loves leaning on doors huh?

"Good morning, baby," Jimin oppa came to me held my arm. "Are you alright?"

I nodded and sighed as I remembered how the fuck was I able to kill someone, "I have tainted my hands, oppa."

He smiled, "It's okay. You're a Mafia Heiress, you need to learn to pull a trigger."

"What?" I looked at him shocked.

I keep on hearing this mafia blah blah and I am connected to it, but still, questions are bugging my whole existence and I need answers and explanations.

"You heard me, baby," he said and kissed my forehead. "But I don't understand why you don't know."

I looked at him carefully, "Did I really... really kil—"

"Yep. Ruthlessly, baby girl," a smirk appeared on his lips. "They should be thankful because it was you who ended their lives because if it was me, I would probably have their eyes plucked out first—"

"Park Jimin!" I yelled at him.

My eyes grew in shock as I realized that I forgot to respect him. He looked at me and smiled, "You sound better calling my name. Don't call me 'oppa' anymore."

I felt my cheeks heating up so I covered them, "If you say so."

He removed my hands from my face and looked at my eyes, "Baby, you have to be trained already."

I was just looking at him and I nodded unconsciously. I am drowning at his eyes, damn.

-

"Froooooooog!"

I look at my back and saw my friends running to me. I went down from our new room since 

Jimin told me that the room that we were staying in was blown up and it had to be repaired.

"We miss you!" Jennie hugged me.

"How are you?" Lisa asked.

"Are you hurt?" Jisoo asked.

"Of course, she is! Wanna be trapped in a place?" Rose rolled her eyes.

Jimin chuckled, "Ya. You're all noisy. Let my Queen answer."

"I'm fine," I smiled at them.

"We're going to tell you something," Rose told me while having a serious look. "You have to be ready."

"About?"

Rose was about to answer when Bangtan and Astro came.

"Y/N!"

They came to me and hugged me and surprisingly, Jungkook was the first to hug me.

*bang! *bang!

"WHO THE FUCK TOLD YOU ALL TO HUG HER?!"

All of them let go of me except for Suga oppa.

"Ya. Park Jimin, I like hugging her," he smirked. "But I like hugging you more." Suga oppa hugged Jimin.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" all of us started laughing.

"Omo! Jimin oppa's reaction is priceless!" Rose said.

We all laughed again and Jimin grabbed me by my waist and made sure that his face was covered by my head. He pouted, "Jagiya, they're bullying me." I grabbed his face and kissed his cheeks, "You look so cute Jimin."

"Ehem, ehem. Guys, why not grab a room? Ehem," Jin oppa side commented.

All of us laughed again.

"Speaking of, Y/N, aren't you suppose to be taught of things?" RM oppa told me. "Let's talk it over. Shall we?"

RM hyung guided us into an alley within a wall, "It's a secret passage created by Jungkook." He went first, then Jungkook, Jimin and I and I don't know what happened to the rest.

"Woah. You're really talented Kookie!" I exclaimed.

"Thanks, Y/N," he showed me his bunny smile.

"I'm also talented you know," Jimin wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Your talent is to pull the trigger without hitting anyone. Yep, it's a talent," Rocky said.

Everyone laughed at Jimin and he leaned his face on my hair, "Baby, I love you."

A bright smile showed up and it lightened his face so much. Omg. He is so soft like a mochi.

I entered the room first, leaving Jimin behind. When I opened the door, I saw two chairs - royal-like chairs. In front of them are chairs formed in a semi-circle In my headcount, there were sixteen chairs. I suddenly remembered the chair that I sat on when Jimin brought me into his house for the first time. Park Queen.

I sat on the chair and Jimin followed who sat beside me. He leaned on my ear and whispered, "Baby, whatever you will find out, remember that I'll be here for you." He kissed my right temple and head. "You may begin."

"What are you doing here, Rose?" I asked because as far as I know, this is for mafia stuffs only.

And I am involved.

"Sorry, Frog. I have to tell you something."

I looked at her with confusion.

"Jung Y/N," I thought she was calling me so I was about to answer when Jimin held my hand. "You are the granddaughter of Cho Yong-pil, known as Spider, leader of Animalia Mafia and the most powerful mafia leader. Dethroned because of death, he was replaced by Viper who was your uncle and who killed your parents to ensure that he would own the mafia. You were thrown away by someone who wasn't given name in order to protect Viper from getting caught." She came to me holding a clear glass box. "Since Viper has died, you are the left heir of the mafia, you have to acce—"

"The fuck?" I stopped her and stood up. "I don't want to!"

Jimin held my hand and pulled me to sit down, "Baby, please calm dow—"

I removed his hand from mine, "No! Are you asking me to accept a mafia group that I don't know how to rule? And are you su—"

"Yes, we are sure." Jennie stood up and grabbed the box from Rose. "Don't be a bitch Y/N! If you're not going to accept this, we will all die and your men will die too."

I sat down as I tried to calm myself down, "This is new to me."

"We know that, Y/N. That is why we are all here to train you. You have to protect your mafia group or else you will be killed by other groups. Liu Chao planned to," RM oppa told me. "But he failed because Jimin was able to save you."

"And you killed some of his men," Jin oppa added.

"Why? How?" I asked. "I didn't even know how to hold a gun."

Then suddenly remember how things went through that day. Was it really me? Yeah, fuck world, it really was me. Damn, I love myself.

"Your grandfather was famous for the same case. He didn't know how to fight and he used guns and hand-to-hand fighting skills unconsciously until he was able to practice himself hold the gun and pull the trigger," MJ oppa said.

"So I am a mafia?" I asked. "With such a case?"

"A royal mafia," Jimin held my hand tightly. "You are the last Cho and Jung, Y/N."

I looked at them and they smiled at me. Jennie approach me and bowed her head down, "This is the Animalia Mafia crown. Once you've worn it, you are officially the ruler of the mafia group." She brought out the crown, "Will you accept?"

"Wait," Jimin got the crown from Jennie.

"Let me put this on her head to make sure that no one dares to steal my Queen away."

"But Jimin, Y/N will become the Queen of Park Mafia once she marries you," Suga oppa smirked.

"She is still a Queen, whether she is a Jung or a Park," Jimin smiled at me.

I nodded at him and he put the crown on top of my head.

Fuck it. It's a bit heavy.

"All hail to Lioness of Animalia Mafia," Jimin said.

All of them stood up and bowed their heads and clapped.

"Jimin, do they have a smaller crown? It's heavy," I whined a bit. "And why are they calling me Lioness?"

He chuckled, "You're just going to wear it if you want to. They're calling you Lioness because it is said that Lioness is the queen of the jungle."

I smiled, "Thank you."

"So what's the plan now, hyung?" Moonbin suddenly asked.

"We should be able to protect Y/N at all costs," V oppa said.

"Why not train her first, hyung?" Sanha asked.

Jimin looked at me, "We will train her. All of us."

"But, we aren't even a mafia group," Rose said.

"Yes, we only know information but we aren't reliable when it comes to the real fight," Jisoo answered.

"We will train you too. You just have to establish your own mafia group and be under me," Jimin answered them.

"Y/N, give me two colors," Jennie commanded me.

"Pink? Black?" I hesitated.

"Pinkblack?" Lisa asked. "Uh no. Blackpink!"

"Ya! I ain't included?" I asked.

Jennie raised her right pointing finger and waved it slowly, "Nope. You have your own group."

I rolled my eyes and they all laughed and started talking to themselves.

"Jimin hyung, what is the next plan after we have trained Blackpink and Y/N?" Jungkook asked.

"Maybe it's also better if they would know some of the strongest mafia leaders," RM oppa said.

"Know or meet?" Jisoo asked.

"Both, maybe? Whatever is needed."

"Oppa, you mean to say, not all mafia groups are battling against one another?" Lisa asked.

It was Jin oppa who answered, "No. Battles only happen when one group is meddling with another group of if one group is on the rocks."

"Park Mafia has a lot of connections and partners even if Jimin has only two groups," J-Hope oppa said.

"Correction hyung, four," V oppa said.

"Four?" I asked and grabbed the glass of water beside my chair.

"Jimin-ah, why don't you inform your Queen?" V oppa chuckled.

Jimin also chuckled, "Baby, it's actually three. Bangtan, Astro, and Blackpink are my groups, and once we get married, it will be four because Animalia will also be under me."

I coughed with what Jimin said and he started patting my back.

"But since Blackpink is not yet ready to be known in the mafia world, technically, it's still two," J-Hope oppa told V.

V just nodded and chuckled in response.

"He's beautiful, Jimin."

"Who?"

"V oppa."

"Ya! Kim Taehyung!" Jimin called V oppa.

"What?" V oppa responded.

"Cover your face with a paper bag," Jimin said without emotions.

"Why?"

"Ya! Don't be like that," I told Jimin.

He looked at me while speaking at V oppa, "My Queen thinks you are handsome."

All of us suddenly started laughing.

"Y/N, I wish you have met Jimin hyung before. He's not like this, but—but... HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Rocky said while laughing.

Jimin just smiled shyly, "Jagiya, just don't tell things like those. I might kill V." My eyes went wide and he laughed, "Just kidding. I love you, baby."

"He's just so possessive, damn it," Jin oppa commented and laughed.

I started laughing again because of his windshield laugh.

"Jimin oppa is so—HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Rose laughed.

"So cute and— HAHAHAHA!" Jennie laughed.

"And childish," Jisoo and Lisa said together while laughing.

"You sounded like a child stolen with a candy," Eunwoo laughed.

"You sounded like a child lost in the mall," Moonbin laughed and we all laughed harder.

"Even his height is like a child," Suga oppa spat and we all laughed like it's our last.

"I'll kill you all," Jimin laughed too.

All of them stopped laughing and they all rushed outside.

"Ya! Park Jimin! Don't do things in here, get a room!" V oppa said and Jimin just laughed.

I looked at Jimin and he was just looking at me. I suddenly remembered the mafia stuff when I felt my head getting heavier because of the crown. I removed it and placed it on the table.

"Jimin, I am scared," I whispered softly.

He smiled at me, the prettiest smile of all, "I will always be right here for you. You will not fight alone."

"Jimin, do I deserve to grow up without a family?" I sadly said. "I grew up living and surviving alone, then finally I met those four girls."

Jimin caressed my cheek, "Baby, if I had just met you earlier, I would protect you from the sadness that you're feeling."

"Jimin," I called him. "Would you do me a favor?"

He hugged me tight as ever, "Anything for my Queen."

"Could you train me to be as good as you?" I asked.

"Of course, baby," he replied.

"Could you," I paused and softly asked. "Could you not leave me?"

He let go of me and held both of my hands, "I will not leave you, jagiya." He kissed my forehead. "I would rather die than live without you. Sounds cliché, but the fuck do I care. I only want you to be my wife and to be the mother of my kids. If it isn't you then fuck it, I don't care because I only want you."

"Thank you Jimin," I smiled at him. "I love you too."

His eyes shone and he grabbed me to stand up and kissed me passionately. Every time we kiss, it feels like the first time.

He made me sat back on my chair, but this time, he was hovering above me.

"I'm expecting a godchild after nine months."

We immediately separated from each other and the next thing I heard was the screams of poor Rocky.

"Hyung! I was just kidding—FUCK! HYUNG HAVE MERCY!"

He was running away while Jimin chased him outside with a gun, as usual.

—-End of Chapter 9—-

Credits to the owner of the picture.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

643K 35.9K 69
Hahm Yunhee is nothing special, just an average girl trying to make ends meet. She adores her boyfriend, Kim Taehyung; he's sweet, charismatic and a...
10.3K 237 25
Bangtan is one of the biggest mafia gang in entire South Korea. Their HQ (headquarters) is located in seoul. The leader of the bangtan gang owns many...
316K 13K 24
Jeon Jungkook, the leader mafia has been hunting Park Si Hoo, the man who killed his mother in front of him. After 13 years of searching he finally f...
107K 3K 19
Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon, Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung are known as the most dangerous Mafia gang. Specifically Mafia King. ...