The Hunter of Remnant (RWBY x...

By codwarhero98

As a guardian, your job is to deal with the dark forces that wish to destroy all life in the galaxy. On a mis... More

Bio
Chapter 1
A/N
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
1K Reads
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (Lemon is here)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Explanation
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Vote
Vote End
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (Lemon)
Support
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Support my Sis
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (Prepare for sadness)

Christmas special

1.8K 20 37
By codwarhero98

Y/N POV

I've spent countless hours with the staff putting up decorations across Beacon. When they couldn't get a certain thing at a needed location, either Glynda used her telekinesis, or I used my triple jump to do it. (Yes, you will have your triple jump, and you'll also have the dodge that recharges your melee ability SOMEONE COMMENT WHAT IT IS PLEASE!!!) The time even descended into the early hours of the morning. Luckily, classes were exempt for the Christmas break. So, some stayed at Beacon, including my harem and I.

Y/N: There... tensile is up and the trees are decorated.

Glynda: Indeed... but you forgot one thing, daddy~.

She points up, and I see mistletoe. I look down, and before I could say anything, she slams her lips into mine, and some of the staff aww at us, saying we were a cute couple and everything. I smiled as I looked into her eyes.

Y/N: I'm glad to be with you, sweetheart.

Glynda: Me too...

She leans into my chest, and I wrap my arms around her shoulders. She nudges me, and I look down at her.

Glynda: I have something to tell you.

Y/N: What is it?

Glynda: I'm pregnant... and it's yours.

My eyes widen from hearing that, and I hug her tightly, lifting her off the ground and spinning.

Y/N: That's amazing. I... I always wanted to have a family of my own... and... speaking of family... I wanna ask you something, but I wanna ask everyone else, too.

Glynda: Well, we can meet up in my room if you prefer.

Y/N: Sure, I'll go tell the others. But we need to sleep. So... I'll see you in a few hours, babe.

Time skip brought to you by a chibi guardian dressed up as Santa

I walk towards team RWBY's dorm. I knock, and I hear stumbling. I knock slightly harder, and the sound stops.

Y/N: Ruby? Blake? Anyone? I swear, if this is a prank, I'm not laughing.

Just as I'm about to knock again, I see Yang open the door, wearing a very skimpy Santa outfit alongside Blake.

Yang: Hey sexy~. Like what you see~?

Y/N: Damn right I do~.

She leans towards me and presses her tits closer, making her cleavage more definitive.

Y/N: Are you trying to seduce me~?

Yang: Is it working~?

Y/N: Most definitely~.

Yang: Well, you'll have to wait~. The team has presents for you and everyone else.

Y/N: You know, funny you should say that. I was thinking... maybe we can move this to Glynda's room since I want her to be part of this festive moment as well.

RWBY: Okay.

After a few minutes of getting the presents into a big bag, we walked over to Glynda's room. She's also wearing a skimpy Santa outfit that puts Yang's to shame. (I couldn't find any Santa Glynda, so you can improvise.)

Glynda: Took you long enough~. I was starting to get lonely~.

She laid down on her belly on the bed, facing me. I'm not gonna lie, she looked very sexy in that pose.

Y/N: Well, I have a gift for all of you, or rather multiple ones. First, I want all of you to form a circle.

As told, the girls sat in a circle on the floor.

Y/N: Now, close your eyes, and no peeking. I'm looking at you, Ruby. Don't think I remember the shower incident.

Ruby: I WAS TRYING TO GET YOU A TOWEL!!!

Y/N: Must've had trouble since you were there for 30 minutes~.

Ruby: THEY BLENDED WITH THE CABINETS!!!

I chuckle from Ruby being flustered.

Y/N: For real though, eyes closed and no peeking.

As told, they closed their eyes. I laid down a velvet box for every one of them.

Y/N: Okay... open.

They opened their eyes, and they saw a box in front of them all. They opened their designated boxes, and revealed a ring with a diamond matching each of their color. (For Blake, black diamonds are a thing.) They all gasped, and they looked at me. I knelt in the center, and looked into their eyes.

Y/N: Think of this as a promise... from me to you. I promise... from this day forward... to love each and every one of you fine, beautiful women. I promise to always look after you if something happened to me. And just like you all love me unconditionally, I will do the same with you. This... I promise you. And let these rings... prove my promise to each of you.

They all had tears in their eyes, and nodded in acceptance. I knelt in front of each of them, and I put the rings on each of their fingers, and gave them a kiss. Once I knelt in front of Glynda, I leaned into her ear.

Y/N: And I promise to watch over our child.

Glynda: Thank you, Y/N. That means a lot to me.

I kisses her, and I pulled out another box for each of them to open.

Y/N: I hope that you find these to your likings. I know I'm not the best with making weapons or attachments, but I hope these are fitting to your preferences.

Ruby's the first to reveal hers, and she almost screams knowing what it is.

Y/N: Before you ask... that is a range finder you can use with your scope on your rifle. You attach it to the end, press that button, and it adjusts your sights accordingly to compensate for every factor you may encounter. Distance, bullet travel time, air pressure, wind speed, everything.

She jumps at me, and hugs me.

Ruby: Thank you, babe. I love it. Now crescent rose can be even more deadly.

I smirk at that, and I hand Weiss her present. She tears it open, and reveals a sword similar to her Myrtenaster.

Y/N: I know you think it's similar, but it's not. The hilt is hollow, and if you slide your myrtenaster inside, it becomes a boe staff. Or if you prefer... it can configure the frame, and become a bow. But if you're stubborn like me, you can just use two swords.

She smiles, and hugs me.

Weiss: I know I love it. Thank you, honey.

I chuckle at that, and I give Blake her present. It's a bit smaller than the others, but she still opens it. She takes it out, and holds it up.

Y/N: Now, I notice with your gambol shroud that you use a Glock pistol. Glocks don't do well if your enemy has body armor, even if you use full metal jacket or dust rounds. So, to fix that, I modified your weapon to use a Magnum Research Desert Eagle. 50 cal AE with a laser sight at the bottom. I also took the liberty of adjusting your blade.

I pulled out the sword, and unsheathed it.

Y/N: The blade is now serrated, and I added melted silver to the blades end. Gives the Grimm a bigger disadvantage.

She smiles and hugs me.

Blake: I love it. I wanted to upgrade this for a while, but I didn't have enough time to do it. Thank you, darling.

I chuckle from the compliment, and I hand Yang hers. She tears it open, and reveals thin bracelets.

Y/N: Now, to explain these... those aren't for your wrist. They're for your ankles.

I clip them around her ankles, and she smiles.

Y/N: Don't worry, you will feel this in a more intimate setting later~. For now, I need you to stomp on the ground.

She stomps, and the anklets activate, and wrap around her legs and boots.

Y/N: No more people taking cheep shots at your legs. The anklets provide as much defensive capabilities as well as offensive capabilities. To put it bluntly: 20 gauge slug shotgun shells, with either fire or electric dust charges.

She jumps on top of me and kisses me, slipping her tongue inside. I roll with it, and I hold her close.

Yang: Thank you daddy~. You better keep your word about what you said~.

Y/N: Wouldn't miss it for the world~.

I wink and I give Glynda's her present. She tears into it as well, and reveals a longer box.

Y/N: I noticed your riding crop was a bit... worn down, so I took the liberty of not only restoring it...

She opens it, and reveals that the crop is now able to turn into a whip.

Y/N: But also making it into a whip. The grip has a slot to hold dust charges should you wish to use it. If you do, every crack sends a wave of the dust's element.

Glynda: This is... amazing. I couldn't have asked for better. When did you take the time to do this.

Y/N: I... may or may not have lied about that sick day babe. Please don't kill me because of it.

Glynda looked at me with a serious face, and I almost got chills. She closed her eyes, and smiled at me.

Glynda: I love it. Thank you for doing this for me.

Y/N: You're welcome, sweetheart.

They all slide a present towards me, so I had five total.

Y/N: Dear Oum, now I feel like shit for only getting you all two presents. I get five from all of you.

Yang: It's no big deal. Besides, it's the holidays. How can we not?

Y/N: Fair point.

I open the red one from Ruby. I look, and I see a photo of all of us when we got a group photo of the harem.

Y/N: Wow... this is... amazing. Thank you, Ruby.

Ruby: No need to thank me. I asked Velvet to get the photo, and she sent it to me later, and Uncle Qrow made the frame.

Y/N: I'll have to thank him when I meet him.

I grab the one from Weiss and open it as well. I pull out a pendent with the initials of everyone and mine with a heart on it.

Y/N: Wow... I'm amazed by the craftsmanship of this. Who made it?

Weiss: My family Butler may have had some silversmith experiences before he became a butler.

Y/N: Ah, well this is amazing either way. Thank you, snow angel.

She blushes as I grab Blake's present. I open it, and I pull out the entire Bone comic collection.

Y/N: You didn't...

Blake: I did.

Y/N: How did you find these? We don't have these anymore on my world.

Blake: Well, I knew a librarian who was shutting down his library, and he gave me those books since I was a regular there.

Y/N: Wow... this is... thank you kitty. This is amazing.

She smiles, and I grab Yang's present. I open it, and I pull out a gold watch.

Y/N: I swear, if you say you stole this, I'm gonna deck you for this.

Yang: A guy in Vale owed me for helping his store from getting robbed, and he gave me that as a token of appreciation.

Y/N: Amazing. I love this, thank you.

Yang: Now, if you ever lose track of time, you have a watch.

I chuckle from that, and I finally get to Glynda's present. I open it, and I reveal a frame with a photo of my old fire team.

Y/N: Where'd you get this?

My ghost appears behind me.

Ghost: I helped with that part. I know you miss your team, Guardian. I miss them too. So... Glynda and I teamed up to print out a photo of your team when we were at the noodle stand that time after you killed Zol.

I looked at the photo, and I started to tear up.

Y/N: I miss you guys... I hope you're smiling at me for this...

I sniffled as tears landed on the picture. They all circled around me, and hugged me. All I could do was cry, and hold their arms.

Y/N: Thank you everyone for these... I mean that. It's been a while since I last celebrated Christmas with someone I love... well... only now it feels like a family. So... thank you.

They all let me go, and they kissed my cheeks. I smiled from this, and I felt like I had hands on my shoulders. I felt this, and I felt at peace since I felt like my team was here with me.

Y/N: Preator... you were the best damn Titan I knew... I love you sis...

I kiss the photo, and I smiled. Soon after cleaning up, we all snuggled into Glynda's bed. It was a bit cramped since I was on the bottom, but we made it work. Soon after, sleep took over us all.

A/N: This is gonna be the first Christmas I spend without my granddad... I want everyone who reads this to know one thing... life is short. It is... I know some people argue with family members, or they fight with friends or significant others... but... don't forget that they love you... and you are truly loved. Don't take life for granted... because you never know what you had until you lose it for good... so... I want you to wake up your parents, I don't care if they're asleep or not, and tell them that you love them. If they ask, just tell them that you had encountered a man with a pirate costume to tell you that. Merry Christmas to all my readers and followers. And to all other guardians in the world. I'll see you on the front lines.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 323 43
Where retired Ghost Rider, Johnny Blaze was struggling a lot back at his home, so then a portal opens and it leads him to a bigger purpose, where not...
30.6K 328 11
Our guardian is now at Beacon and is trying to learn all he can. He now has friends a home and is now in one of the biggest adventures a guardian can...
53.9K 525 17
F/N has had a crazy first semester at Beacon. Forgiving his sisters, getting a girlfriend, and being told he is chosen to save two worlds. No pressur...
79.6K 654 13
While Y/N was hunting down The Desperado Enforcement Unit, he is sucked up into a portal and is now transported into the world of Remnant. I Do not o...