It's Complicated (Sequel to:...

By shelbybieber00

Sequel to Love Worth Fighting For FINISHED ❤️ More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61

Chapter 6

526 5 0
By shelbybieber00

Shawna's POV

"So when did the nightmares start?" Doctor Mandy asked me.

"When I got home from the hospital, I just started hallucinating his face on everything and I had dreams about him," I answered.

She wrote what I said in her journal.

"How have you been feeling?"

"Pretty good, I guess." I half smiled. "My fans have been really sweet and considerate to me and they've helped me recover. I just don't feel as happy and as confident as I once did."

"It's going to take some time for you to get used to what happened, but as for now you must know that what happened, happened and you lived and you're getting healthy. It's good that you came to see me because not everyone likes to speak up," her tone was soft.

"It's helped so far," I said.

"Well that's all the time we have, thank you for letting me get to know you and for opening up, I'll see you next week," Mandy closed her journal.

"Thank you," I stood up and walked into the waiting room where Scooter was waiting for me.

"How was it?" He smiled kindly.

"Fine, can we go now?" I asked.

"Yeah, we have a meeting with Apple, we're discussing the app idea you and Justin have," he explained to me as we walked down the hall and outside.

"Oh okay, is Justin coming?"

"Yeah, Jessica is with Jennifer."

We got in the car. I could tell Scooter wanted to ask more questions about my therapy session.

"We just talked about what happened," I finally said. "She asked about the nightmares and just different things."

"Well you just seemed a bit unhappy," Scooter drove on. "I just wanted to know what really happened."

"It's going to get worse, I'm going to open up more to her in the future and it's not going to be the happiest feeling in the world. It was a scary thing that happened and I'm still scared to even look out my window."

"I understand sweetie, it's hard what you went through. You're a strong person and you can get through it."

We pulled up into the Apple Headquarters parking lot and Justin was arriving at the same time.

"Hello my beautiful angel," he kissed me.

"Hello," I smiled. "You're so cheesy."

"I know," he winked and grabbed my hand.

As we walked I put my hand on his back and rubbed his back slowly. We got inside and Scooter asked where the conference room is. A young woman with a tight black dress on showed us the way.

"Hello Mr. Bieber and Mrs. Bieber, and hello Mr. Braun," an older man shook our hands. "I'm Michael and these are the designers for your app."

We took a seat at the big glass table.

"So we understand you want to create an app that's for girls, and guys, who cut themselves or they self harm in any way, correct?" A lady asked us, her name tag read Susan.

I nodded as she continued talking.

"Okay, so the app isn't very hard to make, you want it to have color and look appealing and you want to have a design for the cover. Also you guys warned to have goals for the costumers? Daily or weekly or monthly?" Susan said.

"All three," Justin said.

"Perfect, okay now we can design this for you, since we have your ideas and then we'll meet up with you in about a week or so. I'll have Bruce give you a call," Susan smiled.

Bruce was sitting right next to her, he's the Vice President of the headquarters.

"Thank you for your time," I said as we stood up to leave. Justin and Scooter thanked them and we left.

We stopped by Scooter's on the way home and picked up Jessica. The roads were icy, since it's December 21st. When we got home I bathed Jessica and fed her before putting her in Christmas pajamas and putting her to bed.

"Now what?" Justin asked with a smirk.

I lit some peppermint candles and he turned on some slow Christmas music. We danced around the living room and laughed if we missed a step.

"You're beautiful," he whispered against neck.

I smiled as I brought my head back up and kissed him sweetly. He kept his hands on my butt and I put my hands on the back of his neck. I'd occasionally run them through his hair. We made out as we stood in the middle of the living room listening to Under The Mistletoe. Romantic, haha.

I grabbed his hand and led him to the couch. He laid down and I laid on top of him, he moved my hair out of my face and kissed me. His thumb stayed on my cheek. These are the moments I never want to end. I fell asleep on top of Justin.

---------------------------

Justin's POV

We all piled our stuff into Scooter's SUV, I buckled Jessica in her car seat and Cody was buckled in his. We left for the airport. Scooter, Jennifer, Jessica, Shawna, Alfredo, Mom, and I. Just like every year, but this year with two new additions!

The airport was packed. More than I'd ever seen. Shawna and I ran in first and got onto my private jet.

"Crazy," Shawna laughed.

"Yeah it is," I laughed too.

"So I was thinking, I'm doing a lot better, I should be able to perform for New Year's Eve. Did you cancel?"

"No I haven't gotten the chance to," I said.

"Good, cause I'm performing. Well I'm headlining and the night before I'm doing my Madison Square Garden show," she got excited.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm positive, I'm dying to get back onstage!"

"Okay, well I didn't cancel either just in case, so you're all set for the final three shows. You have two at MSG and one in Times Square."

"Awesome!"

"But you do have six shows in February because we postponed your tour."

Shawna nodded and sat down on the couch. I sat beside her and wrapped my arm around her. Scooter came on with Cody, and Jennifer was behind him with Jessica. Mom and Alfredo followed.

"You ready?" The pilot asked.

Everyone nodded and he sat in the cockpit and started the plane. As we took off, Shawna was holding Jessica. Jessica was sleeping and Shawna was smiling at her.

"She looks just like you," I said.

"Is that a good thing?" Shawna chuckled.

"Yes," I kissed her head. "A very good thing."

"I love you," Shawna looked up at me.

"I love you too," I kissed her lips before she looked back at Jessica.

The flight seemed quicker than usual and when we arrived we were welcomed by my amazing fans. The fans who have been there since the real beginning, the Avon Theater beginning.

I waved and smiled as I held Shawn's hand while we walked through the crowd. Shawna held Jessica on her hip as we walked. Security guards surrounded us.

We got into a blacked out car and drove to my grandparents house. Grandma and Grandpa greeted us with hugs. Shawna and I are staying in a hotel with Jessica but everyone else is staying at my grandparents house.

"We should probably take our things to the hotel," I suggested as I wrapped my arm around Shawna's waist.

"I'm sure the driver wouldn't mind taking you guys. We can watch Jessica here though," Scooter told us.

"Okay, see you guys soon." Shawna and I waved.

We stepped into the cold December air. Shawna got in the car while I buckled Jessica's car seat into the seat. I got in and sat next to Shawna. I grabbed Shawna's legs and pulled them onto my lap. She laid her head on my shoulder. I put my arm around her shoulder and she interlaced her fingers with my free hand.

"I love you," I whispered against her hair.

"I love you more," she looked up at me and kissed me. As our kiss deepened, I put my hand on the back of her head and she stopped to smile. She placed her hand on my chest lightly and the car came to a stop, interrupting the kiss. Shawna pulled away and got out of the car. She unbuckled Jessica. Fans and paparazzi started swarming us as we walked toward the building. I shielded Shawna and Jessica and we ran in as fast as we could.

Once we were safely inside, we ordered a suite and made our way up to the top floor. Jessica is laying on the couch and Shawna is showering.

I scribble out the lyrics for a new song.. "Sometimes it's hard to face reality, oh woah, oh woah," I sang. "Even though you might get mad at me."

"Does that sound good?" I asked Jessica.

She kicked her feet and giggled.

I wrote down those lyrics. Shawna came out in a robe and I put my journal away.

"Whatcha working on baby?" Shawna came up behind me and rubbed her hands down the front of my shirt.

"I have an idea for a new album," I smiled at her as I held onto her arms.

I looked at Shawna's little wrist and her 'Patience' tattoo, the same one I have going down my neck. She also has a music note behind her ear. I kissed her arm softly.

"You work too hard, let's go to bed," Shawna pulled me up.

"I'm not tired," I said as she led me to the bedroom.

"I never said we'd be sleeping," she looked over her shoulder with a smirk and dropped her robe.

The condom in pocket comes in handy for times like this. I smirked as I pulled off my shirt. She came over and pulled down my pants and my boxers. I kissed her and as the kiss deepened we fell onto the bed.

She kept her hands on the back of my neck as I kissed her gently. I went down to her breasts, her sweet spot and she moaned.

"More," she whimpered when I stopped.

I stuck my fingers in her and enjoyed myself. She laid her head back and moaned quietly as she gripped the sheets. As I put myself into her she wrapped her legs around me and dug her nails in my back.

I connected our lips. Our breath were heavy but it felt so good to feel her again.

"You're amazing," I said.

She smiled as she tried to catch her breath. My body weakened with every thrust but I continued on. She was having a blast.

"I love you," she whispered against my lips.

"I love you too," I bit her bottom lip.

I laid beside her and took her face in my hands.

"I never tell you enough how beautiful you are," I told her.

"You make me feel beautiful no matter what," she kissed me.

Our naked bodies lay side by side. I kissed her lips before getting up and hopping in the shower. I heard the door open and close and seconds later I was looking at Shawna.

"I decided we should save some water," she smiled.

"Tree hugger," I winked.

She got under the water and I helped wash her body. She washed my body and we shampooed each other's hair.

----------------------------

Shawna's POV

My phone rang when I got out of the shower. I ran to grab it in time.

"Hello?" I answered.

"WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?" Scooter shouted. "You were supposed to be here 35 minutes ago."

"Where?" I asked.

"Justin's grandparents house, you guys have to watch the kids while we go to the play like we always do."

"Shit, we'll be over soon."

I quickly dried off and grabbed some leggings and one of Justin's sweatshirts.

"We have to go," I told Justin as he stepped out of the shower.

"I don't feel very well," he leaned up against the counter.

"You okay?" I walked over to him and rubbed his bare back.

"I'll be fine."

"I'll go, you stay here and order some room service."

"I love you baby," he hugged me.

His warm damp body was against me and I smiled against his bare chest.

"I love you too, hope you feel better."

"I'll be fine, see you later."

I left with Jessica. I took the rental car and I drove to Bruce and Diane's house. As soon as I arrived everyone ran out the door. Cody is sleeping and it's Jessica's bed time so I laid her down in the bedroom with Cody.

Jessica fell asleep quickly so I sat downstairs watching tv by myself. I called Justin.

"Hello?" His voice was nearly gone.

"Hey baby you feeling okay?" I asked.

"Not really," I heard him coughing.

"Aw, I'll have your grandma make you hot soup before I come back. I'm letting Jessica sleep here tonight she's passed out."

"Okay, I love you." He sounded so sweet.

"I love you too babe, feel better."

I hung up the phone and ended up watching tv for a few hours. I did a twitter following spree and a tweeting spree. It's 11:30 and they're finally home. I asked Diane to make him some soup. She started it and I sat down at the table. Pattie and Diane joined me at the table.

"So when are you guys getting married?" Pattie wiggled her eyebrows.

"Not sure, we haven't had much time to plan."

"I can help!" Pattie chimed.

"Okay, I don't want to get married at a church," I let out a weak laugh. "I was thinking the beach somewhere nice," I told them.

"You guys should get married in the Bahamas and have a secret wedding, then have your honeymoon in Paris," Diane smiled.

"Sounds perfect!" I said.

Diane went to check on the soup and she poured it in a few containers for me to take back to Justin.

"Give him lots of kisses and rub this on his chest." Diane handed me vapor rub.

"I will," I smiled. "Thank you so much! I'll be here tomorrow morning to get Jessica."

"Oh no worries, we can just watch her during yours and Justin's show tomorrow night, so she can stay here with us all day," Pattie said.

"Oh I completely forgot about that show," I laughed a little. "See you guys tomorrow afternoon."

"Bye!" Everyone waved.

I hurried to my car, I'm scared to be outside at night. As I started the car I looked up and saw David standing in the headlights. I screamed.

He ran to my window and tapped on it.

"Shawna what's wrong?" Scooter asked me. He was standing at my window, tapping on it.

"I saw David," I was shaking.

"No it's just me," he opened my car door and hugged me as I cried.

"I'll get you back in with doctor Mandy," Scooter rubbed my back. "I just wanted to say thank you. I'll see you tomorrow, Christmas Eve."

"Goodnight Scooter," I hugged him again and wiped my tears before I got in the car and drove to the hotel.

Tears blurred my eyes and I walked into the hotel, looking down as flashes of cameras made my head ache. I didn't want any to see me crying and it made me more sad that I couldn't stop since they were out so late. I got inside and went up to the suite. All the lights were off and I turned on the living room light.

There was puke all over the floor and as I walked more there was puke in the hallway and in the bathroom. I reached my room and Justin was laying shirtless and dangling off the edge.

"Baby are you okay?" I asked him and kneeled down in front of him as I rubbed his hot back.

"I'm so weak," he spoke quietly. "I've never felt so terrible."

"Aw baby, you need to take an ice shower."

"I can barely walk, I'm not showering."

"It'll make you feel better, I'll help you."

I grabbed his arm and pulled it over me. His body was heavy on mine and he struggled to walk. As I got to the bathroom I avoided the puke on the floor and sat him down on the toilet.

I started the shower with cold water and I checked his temperature. 103. I took his shorts and boxers off and I took my clothes off as well. I helped him into the tub and I laid up against the back of the tub. He laid in between my legs, his head rested on my stomach.

The water made me shiver and I played with Justin's hair as it soaked us.

"Baby you don't have to be in here," Justin said.

"No it's fine," I said.

"I can feel you shaking."

"I'm fine," I wrapped my arms around him and I leaned my head on his.

I turned off the water and he got up and wrapped a towel around his waist. I wrapped one around my body and he leaned up against the wall. He opened his arms so I could go in them. I leaned my head against his chest and he wrapped his muscular, tatted arms around me.

His heart was beating fast and his body temp had decreased. I check again. 100.

"You still have a small fever, but you're definitely a lot better," I said.

"I still feel like shit though," he said.

"Your grandma made you some soup, I'll get it prepared and I'll call a maid to clean up the mess and you go get dressed and lay down."

"I love you Doctor Braun," he kissed my nose.

"I love you too Mr. Bieber," I winked and left the bathroom.

I put on Justin's sweats and one of his shirts. I heated up the soup and then called a maid. She cleaned up the mess while Justin ate.

-----------------------------

Author's Note:

Sorry it took FOREVER for me to update. It's a long chapter. Hope you enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.6K 1.8K 30
Heaven is heartbroken when Justin moves across the country to live with his dad. She hasn't spoken to him in months. One day he stopped calling and t...
91.5K 2.5K 58
THIS IS THE SEQUEL TO 12 AND PREGNANT!!
502 45 13
SEQUEL TO TEXTING JUSTIN BIEBER (2nd Book)
499K 29.5K 53
Sequel to... admire.😭