Criminal Minds Imagines

By Maddie_Rocks_04

The title pretty much explains everything. Requests are opened! More

Derek Morgan x Reader
Spencer Reid x Reader
Aaron Hotchner x Reader
Aaron Hotchner x Reader (Pt. 2)
Rossi x Reader
Spencer x Reader
A/N - Thursday, June 28, 2018
Derek Morgan x Reader
Derek Morgan x Reader (Pt. 2)
Derek Morgan x Reader (Pt. 3)
Spencer x Reader
Aaron Hotchner x Reader
A VERY Merry Christmas Special (Pt. 2)
Derek Morgan x Reader

A VERY Merry Christmas Special!

8K 135 7
By Maddie_Rocks_04

Hey guys! MERRY CHRISTMAS! As you may have already seen, my present to you guys are updates on both of my books, including this one and Helpless! There will be two updates on this book today. One of which is this and another one later that will come after I have time to finish it. But here are a few words about this Christmas special. 

This will be a special edition post only for Christmas! This imagines will include all of your favorite Criminal Minds characters (from only up to season seven so far) and will be a twist on a normal imagine. This will include little mini imagines all in one chapter! This will be pretty long but it will be splendid. 

 So how this will work is that I will write a mini imagine for each character and you get to either scroll through and pick your favorite hunk or read them all and imagine yourself with each character. You can do this however you like! Read one, three or ALL of them!

Now before we get onto the book, here are a few words: I am so happy and so thankful for all of you on this very special day where we spend time with friends and family, eat delicious food and of course ... open presents! Thank you all for an amazing year and all the reads, votes, love and support. Merry Christmas to all and to all a great day! 

Yours truly, 
~ Maddie :)

Now, let's get on to the reading! 

~~~~~                                                   ~~~~~

C   H   R   I   S   T   M   A   S       E    V    E       I    M   A    G    I    N    E    S

~~~~~                                                   ~~~~~

Aaron Hotchner

"Hey Hotchkins," I smiled as my husband came around the couch I was sitting on with a giant smile. He held an armful of hot chocolate pressed against his warm black t-shirt and I watched as his red and black plaid pants dragged on the floor the tiniest bit. He handed me a mug of the steamy, chocolate liquid with whip cream slowly melting into it. 

"Thanks, baby," I said and set the mug on the side table, leaning in for a tender kiss once he sat down. We were broken by a small sneeze. 

"Oh and I wouldn't forget about this little one, would we?" He smiled and handed a small bottle filled with lukewarm liquid to our little ten-month-old son, Lyric bouncing up and down in my arms. He smiled and flailed his tiny hands to take the bottle from Aaron's hands, eagerly placing it into his small mouth and sucking. I smiled and met Hotch's beaming eyes. 

"I'm so proud of our little boy, (Y/N)," he said and began to make funny faces at him. I laughed. 

"I am too. Guess who else I'm proud of?"

He placed an arm around me and leaned his forehead against mine. "Who might that be?"

"My very own handsome Unit Cheif husband," I said and kissed him again.

We were once again broken by the sound of eager footsteps running down the stairs and we both smiled at each other.  3, 2, 1 we mouthed at each other. Go. 

"Is it almost Christmas yet?" We both mouthed along with ten-year-old Jack as he said it for the eighteenth time today. We rolled our eyes, not being able to wipe the stupid grins off our faces. We both rose up off the comfy couch cushions and turned off the low-volumed TV, the only light left in the living room the soft glow of Christmas lights on the tree. 

"It is Jack," Hotch said as he scooped the boy up into his arms. "But guess what?"

"What?" Jack laughed out as his Dad threw him over his shoulders like a sack of potatoes.

"Someone needs to get into bed here soon or Santa's not gonna want to drop by the Hotchner house tonight."

"That's right," I said, patting Lyric's back as a rocked him back in forth in my arms. "Even Lyric needs to hit the sack."

"He already looks tired enough," Jack giggled as Hotch sat him down. "Can I hold him?"

I smiled. "Sure you can. I think Santa can wait a few more minutes, right?"

"Right," Hotch said. "Let's go sit on the couch."

We all walked over and Jack plopped down on the sofa and held out his arms wide. I gently placed Lyric down, knowing that Jack would hold him like a prized trophy. He was the best brother I could ask for my baby. I could tell that as Lyric got older, these two would never have problems with one another. Hotch sat down on one side of Jack and I the other, marveling at our matching plaid jammies. Even baby Lyric had on flannel plaid. I giggled and placed my arm around Jack. 

"What's so funny?" Hotch asked. 

"We all look like lumberjacks," I giggled. Jack looked between the four of us. 

"Hey! We do look like lumberjacks!"

Hotch chuckled and set his arm on the back of the couch and watched as Jack bounced the baby up and down, Lyric's cheeks upturning as he could no longer finish his chocolate bottle. I took the bottle away from him and watched as le laughed up into Jack's face. Nothing made me happier than seeing my two boys happy together. Just then, Lyric yawned. 

"Oop. You know what that means ..."

"Oh alright," Jack said and handed over Lyric to his Dad. He smiled. "Good night Lyric. Merry Christmas. I'm sure Santa will bring you lots of gifts. I even told him in my letter to bring you the best."

With a turn of the heel and one last smile, Jack raced out of the living room and up the stairs, leaving me and Hotch speechless on the couch. Hotch rocked Lyric back and forth, the little baby's eyes slowly drooping. 

"You know, you are so lucky to have that son of yours," I marveled. 

"He really is something," he said, standing up off the couch. "and so is this little guy, huh?" He bounced him up and down and patting his back. I smiled. 

"Alright you boys, I think someone is ready for bed."

"Oh alright," Hotch said, mimicking Jack's voice. I smiled and walked beside Hotch to the stairs, ready to put my baby to bed and crawl into my own with my amazing husband. Who knew what tomorrow would bring?

~~~~~

DEREK MORGAN

My boyfriend was practically KNOWN for his Christmas Eve parties. 

And oh what fun it was to throw THIS one. 

I watched as Derek was out of the dance floor, grooving away with chicks and his own bros to the beat of the music. I wonder how Derek could even HEAR the beat. The music was so loud I could hardly hear it anymore. The large house was crowded with tons of people I hardly even knew and I could not wait to clean up the mess after everyone left at midnight. 

I sighed and pushed my way out of the crowd and headed towards the stairs, which had been blocked. It was an agreement he could throw this party as long as the upstairs was off limits. I worried that it was not to be disturbed in case I needed to go to bed or get some peace and quiet. 

I had no idea how true that statement would be. 

My stiletto-clad feet slipped over the festive tape, careful not to let my red cocktail dress slide up and reveal anything to the drunk crowd of men hanging about. My head rattled and my heart pumped from the cranked up bass and headed up to find a quiet place to lay down for a while. 

My eyes smiled as I looked down the hall to peer through a door crack and lay my eyes on a very nice and comfy bed. I slipped off my heels and help the pair in my hands as I walked down the hallway to the quiet room. My red and green fingernails ran down the door and gave a small push. The door opened and I grinned. 

This must be Derek's room. I had never been in here before, even in our two-year courtship. It was definitely a man cave I could say that. Although it was very tidy I must say, even for Derek. Heels were suddenly found thrown carelessly on the bedspread and my body laid itself down next to them, sinking into the soft memory foam. Ahh, what the life this was. 

~~~~~

I shuffled everyone out the doors after I noticed one too many people having one too many drinks. I stopped the party early because hell it was Christmas Eve. Everyone should be home anyways with their family. Luckily, while scanning the house, nothing looked broken or out of place. There even wasn't a whole lotta mess. Just a couple solo cups and a few plates that no vacuum or trashbag couldn't handle. 

"Chocolate Thunder," Garcia said as she waddled up to me. She grinned and placed a finger on my cheek. "That was the most EPIC party that has EVER been thrown in this-"

Derek smiled and lifted the waggling finger off his face and laughed at drunk Penelope talking nonsense at him. 

"house ..." she trailed off as Derek placed an arm around her shoulder, leading her back to the bar. 

"I think baby girl's had one too many drinks tonight, hmm?" He said softly. She giggled and hiccupped. 

"Maybe, just one more than I should've," she slurred. 

"Alright, Momma. Who's the sober one here?"

Derek looked at his team, Prentiss and JJ laughing hysterically over practically nothing and Hotch and Rossi both holding two shots of tequila, one in each hand. Reid just looked helplessly at Morgan. 

"It's always me," he chuckled. 

"Alright, Reid we need one good soul out of this team." Derek let go of Garcia so she could rush over and join the nonsense laughter of the girls. "Can you get these people home?"

"Yeah of course. I'm just glad we all came in one SUV," he stated. Morgan raised his eyebrows and nodded in understanding.

"Okay, we'll see you sometime at New Years, alright?" Derek said to the team. They all nodded and he strolled up and took all the shots out of the men's hands, placing them on the mini bar. He shoved everyone towards the front door. 

"Derek? I love you soooooo much!" Prentiss whispered forcefully towards him and laughed again. 

"Mmhmm yes I know Prentiss yeah yeah," Derek smiled. 

"No no! I don't wanna leeeeaveeee," JJ giggled as she was stumbling towards the door.

"Sorry honey you gotta go home and take care of that handsome little boy of yours."

JJ gave Derek a questioned look and smiled. "Will's my little babyyyyyyyyy."

Alright JJ. Reid, get everyone home safely and out of my house," Derek said, opening his front door. 

"You got it, Morgan. The struggle is getting all of them into the car."

Derek bid the drunken posse all goodbye before shutting his door and breathing a sigh of relief. His next objective was finding you. He had watched you slip out but didn't go after you, knowing that the party might have been getting a little too much for you to handle. He sighed and picked through the mess, heading towards the stairs. 

He followed your sweet perfume into his bedroom where he found you and your heels fast asleep on his bed. He smiled and caressed the small object in his pocket. His arms reached out and gently slid under your body stirring you. All of the sudden you were being lifted into the air. 

"What the-" You were cut off by Derek spinning you around and flopping you down on the bed. You laughed and rubbed your sleepy eyes. "What was that for?"

"You sleepy head! I had one more thing I wanted to do but you fell asleep on me!" He climbed on top of you and smiled into your face. 

You raised your eyebrows. "What is this one more thing?"

He pulled it out of his pocket and held it up high and proud up in the air above the two of you. You looked up and smiled, looking into his face. He slowly leaned in and kissed you. Soon that soft peck had turned into a more passionate kiss. The small sound of bells rang out through the air. 

The mistletoe was forgotten on the floor of his bedroom.

~~~~~

SPENCER REID 

"I just can't believe it!"

"Spence, honey you've been saying that for the past four hours!"

"I know but Christmas is by FAR my favorite holiday of the year. And it's almost here!"

I laughed at my husband's excitement for Christmas, which happened to be tomorrow. Spencer Reid was my fellow FBI agent and husband of over a year now and for all the five year's I've known him ... no day is filled with more joy and anticipation than Christmas Eve. Not his birthday, not Thanksgiving, not even PI Day or National Science Fiction Day! 

The oven dinged and I tore my eyes away from my husband's staring trance at the Christmas tree and pulled out a hearty, and my last, batch of gingerbread cookies, Spencer's favorite. It was nearing seven o'clock in the evening and Spencer's anticipation had grown tremendously.

"You know, (Y/N) we should really get to bed early tonight. Time passes by so fast when you're asleep!" he practically squeaked. 

I laughed and threw my oven mitt aside, coming around the kitchen island.  "In all my years of living on this earth, I have never met anyone who loves Christmas as much as you do."

He smiled and kissed me. "Well its all that Christmas spirit showing after 363 days of being bottled up."

I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Why don't we decorate these cookies before we go to bed and instead put on a movie?" I asked. 

"You know what? That sounds like an amazing idea."

He took my hand and started running to the living room. catching me off guard but I laughed and ran along with them, both of us sliding in our Christmas jammies. We stopped in the living room and he took my hand, spinning me around and I collapsed on the couch. He opened the movie cupboard. 

"What movie should we watch?"

"Let's stick to the classic," I said.

"Alrighty, madam," he grinned and set the DVD into the player and wasting no time in grabbing our favorite blanket and joining me on the couch. He sat down next to me an put his arm around me, peering up at the TV like an eager little child. Soon the red letters spelling out "A CHRISTMAS STORY" displayed against the ebony background and I looked up and smiled at him. 

"Merry Christmas Spence."

"Merry Christmas, my beautiful wife."

~~~~~

Word Count: 2506

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341K 5.1K 18
Spencer Reid Aaron Hotchner Derek Morgan David Rossi
52.5K 900 20
AARON HOTCHNER X READER ❝no, you have to hold on a little longer. please, you're all I have left❞ © written by casanovaa2 started- september 23, 202...
115K 784 20
Just Criminal minds One-Shots/Imagines that I came up with while sleep-deprived (which is about 95% of my life right now) :) I take requests and my...