Sweet Lady:A Tyga Story

By LaNayPrettyBrown

THIS IS BOOK ONE IN THE SWEET LADY SERIES.!! Please read before reading Forever Yours.! ----------- Moving o... More

Sweet Lady:A Tyga Story.:1:.
Chapter.:2:.
Chapter.:3:.
Chapter .:4:.
Chapter.:5:.
Chapter.:6:.
Chapter.:7:.
Chapter.:8:.
Chapter.:9:.
Chapter.:10:.
Chapter.:11 Part 1:.
Cahpter.:11 Part 2:.
Chapter.:12:.
Chapter.:13:.
Chapter.:14:.
Chapter.:15:.
Chapter.:16:.
Chapter.:18:.
Chapter.:19:.
Chapter.:20:.
Chapter.:21:.
Q&A or nah.??
Chapter.:22:.
Q&A Part 1
Chapter.:23:.
AUTHOR NOTE
Chapter.:24:.
Chapter.:25:.
Chapter.:26:.
Chapter.:27:.
Chapter.:28:.
Chapter.:29:.
Chapter.:30:.
Chapter.:31:.
Chapter.:32:.
Chapter.:33:.
Chapter.:34:.
Chapter.:35:.
Forever yours
Forever Yours

Chapter.:17:.

20.4K 376 97
By LaNayPrettyBrown

YESSIR.! We in this bishh finna crunk.! Yall gone learn some shit today and yall already thought Dre was crazy...just wait on it.! Yall mind set gone change on Ant, maybe lmao.! ENJOY.!

In case yall forgot how they looked.Their in the M/M.!

--------

Anthony's P.O.V.

And Im in LA.! Hot as fuck out here.! Its like 95 out here.Don't see how they do it.William and Javon suppose to be coming to get me now.I was just sitting here peacefully waiting.They tom'bout they can't take me to see LeLe just yet but Im gone see her before the end of the week.It's Tuesday.Niggas need to hurry up cause I need to see both my babies.I miss LeLe but I miss Krystal more.I just wanna see her.I missed her birthday so i got her a toy.She said she love Barbie Dolls so I got her one.Well maybe 10 of them.Along with a bunch of outfits for them and stuff.All that girly shit.I just wanna make everything up to her.

I got LeLe something also.I remember the bracelet that she had lost at my house.Her grandpa gave it to her.I found it the day before I left.It was under my bed.I kept it all this time.I got it cleaned for her.I just wanna tell her how sorry I am.

A horn beeping brought me out of my thought.I looked up to see William Range Rover pulling up in front of me.The doors opened and William and Javon jumped out.

J/W:NIGGA.!!

Me:Whats up man.?

We did our bro hug before pulling away.

Will:Damn nigga yo ass ugly.

Me:Hahaha very funny.

Javon:You ready man.?

Me:Yea.

I grabbed my carry one and my two bags before rolling them over to Will truck.He popped the trunk and I placed my bags in there then climbed in the backseat.

Me:How life treating yall out here.?

Javon:Good man besides Dre crazy ass.

Will:Bro when I tell you this nigga done lost it.I mean he lost it.You know his ass was tryna follow Liyah to work and shit this morning.EB,John and Tyree cussed his ass out for that shit.

Me:How is EB man.?

Will:He alright.He hardly around anymore cause he got a babygirl so all his time devoted to her.

Me:That's whats up.!

Javon:Here.

He passed me his phone.I grabbed it looking at the screen.LeLe and Krystal were sitting in a chair.Looks like cake frosting all over Krystal's face and LeLe had some on her's as well.Krystal was just cheesing.Looking just like her mother.LeLe was laughing.

Me:Can I send this to myself.?

Javon:Yea.

After I went threw everything,I passed him back his phone and pulled mine out.I unlocked the phone going to the picture and putting it as my background.I smiled looking at them.

Will:I can drive by Liyah house but we not getting out.

Me:Alright.

Will put on his blinker turning into a nice neighborhood.House's were beautiful.We drove for a few minutes before he slowed down.I looked out the window.I saw her.God she's even more beautiful then before.She was getting something out of her trunk.Look like an over night bag.Another female walked around to the back of the car.She had black hair.Light skin.She was cute.

Will:That's Heather.

Me:Ok.

I watched as her front door opened and I saw Krystal run out.She ran right to LeLe and hugged her legs jumping up and down.LeLe bent down and picked her up kissing her face.They talked for a second before Krystal reached to Heather.They walked in the house.Krystal running her fingers threw Heathers hair.The door closed causing me to sigh.

Me:I want them now.!

Will pulled off from in front of her house and back on to the main road.

Will:I know.We gone face time them tonight and let you see them but you can't say shit ight.

Me:I'll try.

Javon:Ayye tell me something.

Me:What.?

Javon:What exactly did Dre say to you that made you leave.

Will:Hell yea.I know he threaten Liyah and Krystal but what else.

I sat back before I started.

~~FLASHBACK~~

Today is my babygirl birthday.Im going all out for her.She getting the whole princess theme party.I bought her a big ass cake.Even though she one,my baby finna turn up.I bought her a whole outfit with some jordans.She finna be to fly.! I was leaving the party store now.I had went to get napkins,plates and shit.Walking to my,I threw the stuff in the backseat before hopping in.

I had to make a stop to see Big O.Said he had something to tell me.I know I said i would try to stop and I did but the money.I need the money for my girls.Im not letting Krystal and LeLe walk around in nothing that's not designer.LeLe told me she don't want me buying her things well its to late for that cause Im trying to spoil her with everything she never got as a child.It only seems right.

I pulled up to Big O's house.He had a nice house in the hood i guess.I parked the car and hopped out.I went to his door and knocked on it.After a second I heard the locks unlocking.The door pulled open to reveal Brittany.She's Big O's daughter.She about 14 years old.Quiet as far as i know.She a good kid.Look just like her momma.Dark skin complexion,brown eyes,thick head of hair.

Me:Hey Britt.

I walked in the house and closed the door behind me.She knows she's not suppose to answer the door but she do anyway.

Me:Stop opening this door.Where your brother at.He suppose to answer the door.

Britt:He in the bathroom.Daddy in his office.

Me:Ok.Go watch tv or something.

She nodded before walking over to the couch.I walked to the back of the house and knocked on Big O's office door.

BigO:Come in.

I opened the door and walked in,shutting the door behind me.

Me:You needed to see me.?

BigO:Unknown my man.

Me:Whats up.?

BigO:Straight to it huh.?

Me:O what's up.?

BigO:This was left at the trap.They found it this morning.

He opened his desk drawer and passed me a piece of paper.I looked at him before opening the paper.

Unknown Unknown Unknown.Are you really unknown.?? I know everything about you kid.I know about your mom's.Where you live.Your crew.I know your girl.And I can't forget that pretty little girl you got.I've been watching you.All of yall.See what I want is to gut you but first imma gut your girl like a fish.Then your little girl.Maybe I'll split her throat or maybe I'll make her have an accident and she get hung up on a rope in your front yard.Have her hanging from your belt like yo nigga B-Low was.Yea I did that shit too.But before I gut your girl Imma have to enjoy her in someway.Make you watch as I slam into her.Make her scream out for you crying.Yea imma like that shit.But in order for me not to do that you gone have to meet me at the warehouse out in carol stream tomorrow night at 11 on St.John road.Bring 35G's witcha might I add.And I know you got it.No crew with you either.Oh by the way...tell your little girl I said happy birthday.She sure is looking like her momma.Hopefully she'll fill out just like her if she ever see's the age of 18.Im watching them.! Always have been.Always will be.!

I looked up at Big O.He had a concerned look on his face.

Me:I'm going.

BigO:I already got the money for you.Your taking a crew with you.They won't be following you but they'll be close enough if anything pop off.

Me:Ok.

I looked back down at the letter.Fucking pervert ass bastard.

BigO:Anthony.

I looked up at him.

BigO:You go get that motherfucka and you bring him back to me you hear me.Nobody talks about Krystal or LeLe like that ok.

Me:Yes sir.

BigO:After tomorrow your out you hear me.When yall find a place out of Chicago.Out of Illinois yall move ASAP.!

Me:Yes sir.

He reached under his desk and handed me two bags.One was Krystal birthday gift.Hence the princesses on it.The other was a black duffle bag containing the money.

Me:Thank you.

BigO:Protecting family.Now gone get out of here and go home to your family and protect them.Tomorrow night I'll make sure that some guys are around her house and your's alright.

Me:Alright.Thank you again.

BigO:No problem.Tell Krystal I said happy birthday and give LeLe a hug for me.

Me:Ok.See you tomorrow.

I walked out of his office.Sliding the paper in my back pocket I walked to the front.Brittany and Lil O was sitting on the couch.

Me:Ight Im gone.

Britt:Ok.Tell Krystal I said happy birthday.

Me:Alright.

LilO:Later Unknown.

I nodded at him and walked out the house.Lil O locking the door behind me.Placing the bags on the backseat I hopped in.The pizza and stuff is getting delivered to the house.William and Javon bought the cake over earlier.They were with LeLe and Krystal right now so I know their good.John,Tyree,Dylan,Justus and EB should be over there or on their way.We're doing it at LeLe's house since she got a backyard.

I turned down LeLe block and found a spot right in front of her house.I parked and reached back grabbing the bags in my hand.I grabbed Big O's gift and the duffle bag before getting out.Locking my door I walked to grandma gate and walked in closing it behind me.I saw William and Dylan leaning on the fence talking to someone.I don't know who though.I headed towards the back.The party start in another hour so they was all chillin.I walked into the backyard to meet eye's with Dre.This motherfucka.Imma be nice though.It's my baby day.Fuck that nigga.

Me:Whats up yall.

I walked over to the table and put down the bag with the plates and shit.They had Krystal's ballons put up all around the backyard along with a banner I got her.

Will:Whats good bro.?

Dylan:Ant nigga.You went all out huh.?

Me:Had to man.It's my babygirl day.

Dre:She sure is a pretty little girl.

Me:Thank you.She get it from ha momma.Imma see yall in a minute though.Gotta go get ready.

I walked up the steps and walked into the house.Grandma and LeLe's auntie were in here cooking along with Will's mom.

Me:Hello Ladies.

They all spoke hello back then continued their cooking.I walked out of the kitchen and went upstairs to LeLe's room.She was laying on the bed with Krystal on her chest sleep.

Me:Hey beautiful.

LeLe:Hey baby.

I put down the other bags I had by her closet and leaned on to the bed and kissed LeLe.While kissing I rubbed my nose against her's cause her to giggle.

LeLe:You get everything.?

Me:Yea.Big O had a gift for her so I stopped by and grabbed it.

LeLe:I wish he could have came.You know how much Krystal loves Brittany.

Me:Yea.She told me to tell Krystal happy birthday.

I sat down on the bed and ran my hand over Krystal's curly ass hair.Just like LeLe's except her's is black.

LeLe:You alright.?

I looked up at her and smiled.

Me:Im fine.I just don't want her to grow up so fast.

LeLe:Baby she's turning one.

Me:I know but I just don't want her to grow up.Next thing you know she gone be in pre-school.Then kindergarden.First grade.The before you know it she going to be going off to high school.Then college.Oh god she's gonna get married and have kids.

LeLe:Baby calm down.She's not gonna do any of that with out you right by her side.She's gonna want you for everything.Just how she wants you for everything now.

Me:Can we have another one.?

LeLe chuckled and shook her head no.

LeLe:Not now.Wait till Krystal gets older.

Me:When she's 2 then.

LeLe:Make me slap you.

I laughed before grabbing her hand.I ran my fingers over her ring that sat on her finger.3/8 ct tw diamonds 10 k rose gold.Cost me a pretty penny but anything for my baby.It's an engagement ring.I didn't ask her yet but I will.I brought her hand up to my lips and kissed it.

Me:I love you so much.

LeLe:I love you to baby.

Me:You've giving me a baby and now our baby growing up.Still can't walk though.!Wish she'd say dada.But I aint gone push the subject.
She chuckled before it got quiet.It was quiet for a minute before she spoke.

LeLe:Dre's outside.

Me:Yea I saw him.Surprised he came.

LeLe:Yea me too.

Dre had left Chicago.He went to Cali I think.He just up and left one day.No notice or nothing.He's ass was out of my way so thats all I cared about.

Me:Come on.Lets go get ready.We gotta get my baby fly.

LeLe:Get her.Ion wanna wake her up.

Me:Kiss first.?

I leaned over and poked my lips out.A small smile on her face before she pecked my lips a few times.I smiled as I grabbed babygirl off her chest.She was still sleep.Hope she's stay sleep during her bath.I grabbed her tub and brought it to the bathroom while LeLe grabbed her soap,towel and other stuff.I placed her baby tub in the regular tub before cutting the water on.While LeLe fixed the water the right way,I took off Krystal sleeper and her pamper.

LeLe:Ok gone put her in.

I placed Krystal in the tub.She was still sleep.Thank god.She my baby but she cause hell when it's bathtime.She hate it.I was like that as a baby.But when I got older couldnt keep my ass out the water.

LeLe:Imma go get her diaper and clothes out ok.

Me:Ight.

As I washed Krystal,my mind flew to the note.It was still in my back pocket.I gotta get rid of it.LeLe can't find out about it.I grabbed it and dropped in it the water.As it soaked in water,I saw Krystal's eye open.

Me:Hey Birthday Girl.

I ran my finger over her cheek.She laughed as she just grabbed my finger.She's honestly the 2nd love of my life.!

Me:Daddy loves you.I'll never let anything happen to you or mommy.! We gone get out of here once me and mommy find a place to live. You gone have your own room and everything.Imma get you a walker to cause you gone need to start walking ASAP.!

She just looked at me smiling.My baby girl man.I looked at the note that was now transparent.I grabbed it balling it up,draining the water from it before throwing it in the trash.I rinsed Krystal off and grabbed her out the tub.The cold air hitting her instantly made her start crying.I grabbed her towel wrapping her up in it.

Me:Its ok mama.Daddy here.I got you.!

I walked in LeLe room.She was in her closet looking for something.I laid Krystal down on the bed,drying her off more before placing her diaper under her and throwing some baby powder on her.Fresh out the shower Laced with baby powder.!

LeLe:To much baby.

Me:This how you know she fresh to death.Aint that right babygirl.!

I made a funny face at her causing her to laugh.

Me:See.!

Liyah chuckled before grabbing her under clothes and going to the bathroom.After getting her dressed in her Roc jeans,Pink Polo Shirt and her Jordan 12.I placed her in her playpen and went over to get my clothes out the closet.I put my bag on the bed and dug out my outfit.Roc Jeans,Red Polo and Jordan 12's.I got out my underwear and socks out.

LeLe walked in the room only in her bra and boyshorts.She closed the door.Her hair was straighten sitting on the top of her head in a bun.Her ass was looking good in the boyshorts.

Me:Baby.

LeLe:Yea.

She grabbed her shirt off the bed and was about to put it on.Baby Blue Polo,Roc jeans and Jordan 12's.Damn my family sexy af.We all matching.! WE ONLY ROCK DESIGNER.!!

Me:Come dance for me right quick.

She chuckled pulling her jeans up.

LeLe:Boy go get ready.I got you tonight.

She winked at me before tying her shoes.I smirked and grabbed my stuff before walking in the bathroom.

-------

Krystal's party was a success.She had stuck her hand in her cake and put her hand on my face.Leaving me with the cake face causing everybody to laugh.Now she's sleep.Laying in her crib.LeLe laying on top of me.

Me:Baby.

LeLe:Yes.?

Me:Thank you.

LeLe:For what.?

Me:Being with me.Even threw all the UnKnown shit.I wanna let you know Im done with that shit though.Big O said Im out.

LeLe:Really.?

She looked up at me.Her chin resting on my chest.

Me:Yea.Now its just me,you and Krystal.

A smile spread across her face as she leaned up to kiss me.

Me:I love you so much.Don't you ever forget that ok.

LeLe:I love you too.

I wrapped my arms around her tighter and kissed her forehead.My life right here in this room.

----------

Me:Imma be back before you wake up.Im just going to make this drop right quick ok.My last one.Get us some money to leave in a month.

LeLe:I don't wanna be here alone.

Me:Im only a phone call away.You know you can call Will or Javon.

LeLe:I can't kiss them.

She stomped her foot and started pouting.Lip poked out and everything.My baby.

Me:Aaliyah.

I gave her that look and she sighed.

LeLe:Fine.

Me:I love you.

LeLe:I love you too.

I kissed her,grabbing her face.Not knowing if its my last time.Her arms went around my neck.I pulled away only for her to have my bottom lip in between her teeth.I pecked her lips again before pulling away.

Me:You my baby.

LeLe:As your mine.

Me:Good.

I bent down and kissed Krystal's forehead as she slept in her crib.My babygirl.

Me:I'll be back alright.

LeLe:Ok.

I pecked her lips one last time before walking out of her room.Leaving her house I hopped in my car.Seeing Big O's guys sitting in front of LeLe's house.Another car full of guys started their car and followed behind me.Carol Stream about a hour away.Let's just see who the fuck this nigga is threaten me and shit.

I pulled up to the warehouse.Not seeing any cars.The guys had stopped about a block away.I got out and grabbed the bag.I went around to the back door and walked in.It was well lit in this bitch.A table and 2 chairs in the middle of the floor.A man sitting in one of the chairs.Walking towards him I dropped the bag on table and sat in the chair.He looked up from his hands.

Dre.

Me:Dre.?

He evilly smirked.

Dre:Why yes.How you feeling UnKnown.?

Me:I bought you the money now what the hell was that note about.?You threaten my family.LeLe and Krystal.The fuck is wrong with you.?

Dre:Nigga shut the fuck up.

Me:No.Why the hell you threaten my family.All up in our faces yesterday at my child's birthday party.

Dre:I want you gone.

Me:What.?

Dre:You leave and never come back.

Me:I'll leave but I'm taking LeLe and Krystal.

Dre:No see you leave and they stay.To be honest you can take Krystal.She aint my kid.

I went to jump at him but a cold metal to the back of my head made me stop.Dre smirked and nodded his head.I saw a person walk in front of me.Gun still to my head.Dude sat a laptop on the table.

Dre:See you leave and never come back,I'll make sure Liyah and Krystal are perfectly fine.

Me:Im not leaving.

Dre opened the laptop and turned it to me.I looked on to the screen.Video of LeLe and Krystal laying on the bed sleep.The next was of Grandma sitting on the side of her bed reading her bible.He went slide for slide video's of LeLe's house and my house.

Dre:I've been watching yall for a very long time.Ever since yall first got together.You know I can kill then now.With the push of this button can end their life.All of them.

He held up a key chain that had some sort of button on it.His finger hovered over it.

Me:Why.?Why do you hate me so much.?

Dre:She isn't right for you.

Me:Why isn't she right for me.?

Dre:Because your you.Liyah is somebody completely different from when you weren't around.

Me:She matured.She's a mother now.She's grown up.

Dre:Your right but she was suppose to want me.

Me:Your jealous.

Dre:She's mine and if you wanna see her live do what I say.

Me:So if you've been watching us you been seeing us fuck haven't you.??

His nose flared with that.Bingo.Perv ass watching us fuck.Probably beating off to me dicking LeLe down.Freak ass.

Dre:And if i was.?

Me:Nigga you nasty.You watching me and my girl fuck.You a perv and on god you disgusting.You tom'bout raping LeLe.Fuck wrong with you.!

Buddy that had the gun cocked it back.

Me:Man get this nigga out my face.

Dre:Look Anthony.This is what the fuck is finna happen.You gone walk yo ass out this warehouse,drive to Liyah's and spend as much time with them as you can.Cause by the end of the week yo ass better be in another fucking state.Lose your phone.Everything.Disappear off this motherfucking planet.Out of their lives and don't you ever come back.If you not gone by the end of the week matter a fact I'll give you to the end of this month.Just so you can really spend time with them.Don't think I would kill them.

He hit a button on the computer screen and it went to an open field.The fuck.?He pressed the button on the key chain and the motherfucking field exploded.BRUHHHHH.!

Dre:Wanna know who was in that field.?

Me:Who.?

Dre:Remember your nigga Ricardo or Ricky.Mexian Ricky.

Me:No.

Dre:I kidnapped his ass a few months back.Finally got tired of his ass and just knocked him out,threw his ass in the field,He's gonna be able to keep you and your little family some company if you don't get the fuck out of here.Its a bomb in each room in that house.Only thing i gotta do is push this button and their all dead.All of them.

We can leave tomorrow.All of us.

Dre:You won't be able to run.I'll find you all if you try to leave.I'll find you guys and do exactly what I said I was gonna do.You wouldn't want that know would you.

I looked down at the screen.Watching LeLe laying on her bed with Krystal on her chest.Their safe as long as I'm not around.

Me:If I leave you'll never hurt them.?

Dre:You got my word.

Me:I cant do this.

Dre:You are and your going to.Im giving you to the end of this month.Be happy with that.

He grabbed the laptop and him and other dude walked away.Leaving me there to think.I can't leave.I can't.But I care about them to much to let them get killed because of my stupid ass.Fuck.!We should have left after graduation.Im such a fuck up.! We should have left right after graduation like we planned.! FUCK.! How imma tell her.

------

Walking into LeLe's house,I quietly walked upstairs and went to her room.Big O's guys where still outside.They gone be here until morning.I stripped down to my boxers and climbed in the bed behind LeLe.She was knocked out cold.Krystal was laying there.Playing with LeLe's hair.She never cries when she just wakes up, just lay's there.I grabbed her and placed her on my chest.She sat up and looked at me.My beautiful creation.A smile spread across her face and she grabbed my lip.

Me:I wouldn't trade you for the world baby.I love you so much.That's why I gotta do this.I gotta protect you and your mommy.Never forget that daddy loves you ok.

--------

I watched as LeLe laid Krystal down in her crib.The last time Im gone see them.LeLe looked at me.

LeLe:Whats wrong.?

I shook my head.

Me:N-Nothing.

I was starting to get choked up.

Me:Umm...Ride some where with me right quick.

LeLe:Yea let me let grandma know to be on the listen incase she wakes up.

Me:Alright.

LeLe walked out the room and I walked over to Krystal's crib.

Me:I love you baby.

I kissed her forehead before grabbing my keys off the dresser.I walked out the room and went downstairs.LeLe was standing by the door.We walked out and went to my car.She got in and I hopped in on my side.I drove us to Rainbow Street Beach.I parked and looked at her.

LeLe:Whats up.?

Me:I love you so much.

LeLe:I love you too baby.!

She pushed the arm rest back and slid over next to me.My arms instantly snaking around her.She laid her head on my chest.Imma miss this.

Me:I wanna give you your son.

LeLe:Already.?

Me:Yea.You deserve him.

LeLe:Do I now.?

Me:Yea.And I wanna give him to you.

I grabbed her face,pulling it towards mine.I kissed her,pulling her one top of me.She looked at me.

Me:Let me make love to you.

LeLe:You aint gotta ask baby.

I pulled the key out of the ignition and dropped them in the floor of the car before flipping her onto the backseat.I climbed over and my lips hungrily attacked hers.One last time.I need her.

After 2 hours of our bodies becoming one and me giving her our son,she laid on top of me.Sleep.I wrapped my arms around her holding her tightly.She slept with a smile on her face.

Me:Baby wake up.

She stirred a bit but didn't wake up.

Me:Baby.

I kissed her forehead and shook her lightly.She let out a groan before moving her head to look at me.

LeLe:Yea.

Me:I gotta ask you something.

LeLe:What is it.?

Me:Marry me.

Her eyes popped open fully and she looked at me.

LeLe:What.?

Me:Marry Me.I need to know that your gonna marry me.If you love me marry me.Be mines.I don't wanna share you.I want you to be mine.

A small smile danced on her face as she nodded her head.Her eyes watering.

LeLe:Yes.!

I grabbed her left hand placing a kiss on the ring.She gasped as she realize that she had the ring all this time.

Me:I love you.I love you so much.

LeLe:I love you too.

I leaned in and my lips met hers as her hands locked around my neck.I gripped her waist tightly causing a moan to fall from her mouth.She pulled away,smiling.

Me:I think we need to get back to our little girl.

LeLe:We do.

Me:Get dressed.

She nodded and started to get dressed as I slipped my clothes on.Pulling on my shoes I hopped into the front seat and grabbed the keys.Once she was back in her seat I started the car up and took off back to her house.This is the last time.Pulling up to her house,we got out and walked in.The house quiet.

LeLe:Im tired.!

Me:I am too.

We walked up to her room and looked over at Krystal who was sleep.LeLe and myself soon followed.I slept for about 2 hours before getting up.I grabbed my keys,taking off my car key and leaving my phone on her dresser.I grabbed Krystal out of her crib,careful not to wake her.

Me:Daddy loves you so much.I'll be back,I promise.

I kissed her forehead before placing her in the bed next to LeLe.I leaned over and kissed LeLe on her lips.

Me:I'll be back I promise baby.I love you so much.

I kissed her and Krystal again before walking out of her room.I quietly ran down the stairs and out the front door locking it.Walking the 10 blocks to my house where the truck was, which all of my stuff was at.Walking in the house I looked around.Empty.Moms been gone.She was gone for about 2 and a half years now.Moved her to Gerogia.Im going to Florida.Gotta protect them,even if that means leaving them.I made sure I had everything before walking out and going to the truck.With that,I was off to disappear for a few years.

~~End Of Flashback~~

Me:Thats why I left.I had to protect them.Protect yall.

Javon:Imma drill his ass.

Will:I have completely lost all respect for that man.We gone murk his ass.

Me:I just wanna see my baby girl. I gotta apologize to LeLe.I gotta tell her Im sorry for everything.For dragging her to those executions,for making her do stuff in those executions,for asking her to marry me then leaving her.Im sorry for it all.

Will:You still really love her don't you.?

Me:With all my heart.She was my first True Love.She's my Sweet Lady.

Liyah's P.O.V.

GIRLS NIGHT TONIGHT BISHHH.! Heather,Honey,Kae,Serria,Seiko,Trang,Tylee,Angel,Krystal,and myself.Were about to have a fucking ball.We got movies,nails,popcorn,pizza,and for when the babies go to sleep Peach and Coconut Circo.! Told Grandma she could join us but she said she wanted to get started on her dresses.Love that she making her own clothes.Always show that she got something she can do when she bored.
As of now we're waiting on Trell to drop off Tylee who was with his mother today,Trang,Angel,Seiko, and Serria to get here.Heather,Honey,Kae and myself already showered.I gave Krystal a bath earlier.We ready.!

Ty called me all day today even though it was my day off,he tom'bout 'i gotta hear your voice making sure you alright.!'Had my ass blushing and shit.But it was cute.I liked it.!

I still got that feeling that something gone happen but I don't know what.Im scared but then Im not.I haven't talked to William or Javon all day.Tyree,Justus,Dylan,John,Mochie,Cedric,Josh and Rico ass been working so they ass hardly come see me.But Im proud of my bro's.! They making they own money the LEGAL way.EB taking care of his daughter so salute to him.A man that take care of his kids is a good look in my book.But a black man that take care of his is a great look since black men are always looked down upon.You got your few that don't take care of their kids and still running round here making babies then you got them that are taking care of their kids.That's all you can ask of.

I got a feeling once all the babies go to sleep tonight we gone have a ball.We gone be in the basement,that way we don't disturb grandma and the babies can sleep in the room that's down here.I got a California king blow up mattress so we cool on the bed.Finna be knocked out.

Heather:Tonight we gotta have our girl talk.Cause you already know aint nobody close like that with Chyna.

Me:Truu.

Honey:That way you can spill the beans bout you and Ty.!

Kae:Yasss.! I need for you to spill that Tea girl.!I need to know.

Me:You'll see.

Heather:Yall are gonna be so cute.Soon as we get boo-boo the fool out the picture we gucci.!

Honey:Ol'Jelly bean head ass.!

Kae:My ass shaped like a box goof ass.!

Heather:With her burnt biscuit head ass.

Honey stood up on one foot in a ku-fu style.

Honey:Head ass.!

I couldn't help but laugh at that one.Shit funny as hell.

Me:Yall mean as hell.

Heather:But you laughing though.!

Kae:Shidd we is mean.!

Honey:A popped bitch thats that shit I don't like.!

Kae:Yall saw her edges.?

Heather:What edges though.?
That bitch wear so many lacefronts took her damn edges out.How you gone have a full head of hair but no edges.Bitch Dafuq.!

We all started dying laughing.They asses too funny.Krystal ran down the stairs.

Kry:Mommy Uncle Trell just pulled up.!

As soon as she said that Heather jumped up and ran for the stairs.Hype ass.!We all joined Heather upstairs a few moments later.Her and Trell sucking each others faces off.

Honey:It is kids in the room man.!!

Her and Kae covering Krystal and Tylee's eyes.I chuckled at them.They funny asl.! Trell pulled away from Heather.

Trell:Oh hey yall.

Kae:Yall nasty.!

Honey:Hurt these poor kids eyes.

Trell:Mann whatever.!Tylee come give me a hug.

She ran over to Trell and jumped on him.He wrapped her up,kissing her all over her face.Out of the corner of my eye I saw Krystal look away.A sigh left my mouth before I turned to pick her up.Her head laid on my chest,her hair covering her face.

Me:I'll be right back.

They all nodded and started talking as I walked upstairs to her room.I closed her door,going to sit on her bed.

Me:Baby.

Krystal:Yes.

She mumbled, playing with my hand.

Me:I love you so much.

Krystal:I love you too mommy.

Me:...Your daddy loves you too.

Krystal:No he doesn't.He left me.He left you too mommy.

Me:He does love you.

She didn't respond.Only continued to play with my hand.God please hear me.I pulled my phone out and unlocked it.Going to Anthony's name.My finger hovered over his name.I looked down at Krystal.She was laying there,looking around.

BOOM.!!

Krystal and myself jumped causing my phone to fly across the room.Looking at the door,Ty stood there.

Ty:Sorry.

Krystal:Mr.Michael.!

She jumped out of my lap and ran over to him.He grabbed her up and kissed all over her face.Her laughter filling the room.

Ty:I missed you all day Krystal.You gotta promise to never leave me bored like that.I had to chase myself around the back yard.
She laughed and hooked herself onto his hip.

Krystal:I promise.

Ty:Good.!

He kissed her cheek before looking over at me.His eyes trailing over my body as I sat there in my basketball shorts and tank top.A small smirk coming onto his face.

Ty:Krystal go down stairs for a minute.

Krystal:Ok.

He placed her on her feet and she ran out of the room.He closed the door and hit the lock.He started to stalk towards me.

Me:We not doing nothing in my daughter's room.

Ty:Who said we was doing something.

He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me to him.His arms tighten around my waist holding me as close as possible.

Ty:See we not doing nothing....yet.

He licked his lips before leaning in and placing them on mine.My hands went to his neck.He parted my lips with his tongue trying to make me open my mouth but his tongue hit my teeth.Pulling away he glared at me.

Me:I honestly don't want your tongue in my mouth.And besides you still got a girl.Fix that.!

I pulled completely away from him and walked out of the room.I went downstairs to see Trang,Angel and Seiko walking in.

Me:Hey.!

T/S:Hey girl.!

I gave them a hug then grabbed Angel.Tickling her and throwing her up in the air.Her laughter filled the air.

Me:Hey there cutie.!

She smiled and grabbed my face,kissing my nose.I placed her on her feet just in time for Ty to come downstairs.She ran over to Ty and grabbed his legs.

Ty:Hey baby.!

He bent down and picked her up.She grabbed his face kissing his nose only for him to kiss her forehead.He looked at Trang and Seiko.

Ty:Hey yall.

T/S:Hey.

He gave each of them a hug.A smile forming on my face.I like this.!

Heather:We are a family.!

Honey:Like a giant tree.!

Kae:Branching out towards the sky.

Trell:We are a family.

Seiko:We are so much more.

Kae:Then just you and I.

Heather:We are a family.

Honey:Like a giant tree.

Ty:Growing stronger growing wiser.

H/H/K/S/T/T:We are growing free.!!

Trang and myself just starred at them.Now I'm finna flame they ass.!

Me:Boaa if you don't getcho dreamgirls head butt.

Trang:Just stood here and sung a dang song.Wth wrong witcha.!

They couldnt do nothing but laugh.

Heather:Funniest shit ever.!

I shook my head at them.Play to much.!

Me:Ok guys yall gotta leave.This is a girls night.!

Trell:I aint going nowhere.!

Heather:Yes you are.

Trell:Bishhh say whet.??

Heather:Girls night baby.

Trell:That don't mean nothing.

Honey:Fine if yall wanna be here when we talking about our periods and pregnancy pains then by all means.

Ty:Trell that's our cue to bounce.

Trell:Later yall.

After hugging them bye,we all went to the basement.We were still waiting on Serria so we didn't want to get to far into anything.I cut the basement tv on so the girls could watch cartoons.Angel laid on Trang's lap,As Krystal laid back on my chest,while Tylee laid herself into Heather's side.

Honey:This is like the cutest thing ever.

Kae:Ughh yall making me want a baby.! Chris playing games.!

Seiko:They cute and all but I ain't finna go threw that pain cause I heard that shit like hell.

T/M:You ain't lying.!

Heather:Like is it how they say.?Feels like a big bolder is sitting in you when your trying to push.?

Me:For me it was.You know how you get cramps,just 110 times worse.

Trang:I had a c-section.

Me:Damn.

Trang:Couldn't laugh or nothing.My ass had to lay in bed all the damn time.I moved around like a week later,my stomach tore open.

Me:Yea.I heard that feel like death.

Trang:It does.

The doorbell ringing stopped us from talking.

Honey:I'll go get it.

She stood to her feet fixing her hello kitty pajamas.

Me:Thank you SoChitta.!

She chuckled s she ran up the stairs.We listened to see who it was.Once we heard Serria squeal we began our conversations back.

Heather:Where the pizza at though.?

Me:It's in the warmer bro.! But that area under the oven.

I picked Krystal up off my chest and put her on the couch, walking to the bar.Any liquor that is down here is under lock and key.My baby not finna decide she wanna go exploring and get alcohol poisoning.! HELL TO THE FUCKING NAW.!After washing my hands,I pulled the pizza's out from the warmer.The smell instantly making my mouth water.Got damn.! Honey and Serria came down the stairs moments later.

Serria:Hey loves.! Sorry I'm late.We were waiting on Darlene to bring Ricky.

Heather:It's cool babygirl.!

Serria went around hugging everyone.She walked over to the bar area and gave me a hug.

Me:Hey pretty.!

Serria:Hey boo.!Thank you for inviting me over.

Me:Girl you are family.All yall are welcomed anytime.

Honey:Awwe shizzzz imma be over here all the time when you ain't working.!! TURN UP.!!

Krystal and Tylee stood up on the couch and threw their hands up in the air.!

K/T:TURN UP.!!!

We all busted out laughing.!My god.They funny asl.!

Seiko:What yall know about "TURN UP"

Tylee:That daddy say that to
Uncle Ty every Thursday night.

Heather:Oh yea.

Tylee:Yea and they have big stacks of money.

Me:Oh really.!

Heather:What else.?

Krystal:Mr.Michael always say that's where he found clown at.

We all looked at each other before laughing.Knowing exactly what she talking about.!Chyna clown ass.!

Krystal:Uh-Oh.!

Tylee:We in trouble.!

Heather:Yall not in trouble.Just let us know what else they be saying.?

Krystal:Mr.Michael said that mommy really pwretty.!!

I felt my face get hot.Oh god.!

Tylee:Daddy said that Heavie pretty too.!

A smile came to Heather's face as she looked down.Aww.!

Honey:What they be saying about me.?

Tylee:Daddy said you got a bean head for a Asian.

Honey's smile dropped and she sucked her teeth.

Honey:Imma hit yo daddy with a car and roll over his rada.!

I chuckled as I started to get the plates out with Serria.Ion feel like washing shit so we paper plating it.
Krystal turned to Trang.

Krystal:Mr.Michael said that he's glad to have you and Angel in his life now.

Tylee:Yea.He said Auntie
Liyah talked some common sense into him and she is greatly appreciated by him.

Trang:Thank you again for that Liyah.

Me:It's no problem sweetie.

Serria and I fixed everyone's plate before taking them over to the coffee table.

Kae:YASSSS LITTLE CAESARS.!!! Pizza be giving me life.!

Me:With the Buttery Garlic sauce.!

Kae:Oh my god YAS.!

Everybody laughed at us and we sat there daydreaming about the goodness we were about to devour and feed our newly found hunger.!

Seiko:Yall need help.!

Kae:We need that buttery garlic.!

Me:Let me go get it.!

I walked back behind the bar and grabbed the bag and the bottles of pop out of the fridge along with getting the kids their Capri-Suns.

I placed the bag in Kae's lap and put the pop and the juice boxes on the table.Krystal and Tylee grabbed their Capri-Suns and pulled their straws off sticking them in the box.Krystal slid hers over to Angel.

Trang:Aww thank you
Krystal.But I gotta put it in her sippy cup.

Krystal nodded but got up running to the room that was down here and ran back out well more like speed walked with a pair of safety scissors in her hand.She placed them on the table before grabbing Angel's sippy cup from Trang.Tylee opened the cup up while Krystal cut a corner off of the Capri-sun.Tylee took the Capri-Sun from Krystal and made her hold the sippy cup in place and she poured it in there.Once it was all in there,they placed the top back on the cup.Sliding it back over to Trang,we all looked at them in complete awe.!

Serria:OMG.!!

Trang:That was so adorable.!

Honey:If that wasn't the cutest thing they just did.!

Kae:UGHHH why are they so cute.!

Heather:My babies.!

Me:Where did yall learn that from.?

Seiko:Forget where they learned it from.What else can yall do.?

Krystal and Tylee just smiled as they went to clean up what they did.

Me:I think they been doing stuff we ain't know about for a long as time.

Heather:They had too.Aint no way in the world a 3 and 4 year old can do that shit.!

Kae:But they are smart as hell.

Honey:Hell yea.

Trang:They sweet asl hell.Angel drinking this though.

We all looked at her as she sat up in the middle of the floor, with her sippycup in her hand.Krystal and Tylee came back in and sat on the floor next to Angel drinking their juice.

Kae:Alright let's watch a movie cause this pizza finna bang.!

Me:What we watching yall.??

K/T:WHO FRAMED ROGER RABBIT.!!!

They screamed out causing Angel to clap her hands laughing.!

Heather:Who framed Roger Rabbit it is then.!

I went through Netflix and clicked it.Time to kick back,relax and eat.!

------

It was like 10:30 now and the kids were sleep.Their in the room sleep and now me and the girls were up talking.We got on the topic of me and Anthony.Heather, Honey and I gotta in form the rest of the girls about what's been going on.

Kae:So he basically said that him leaving yall was for the better but better for who.Him or yall.?

Me:I honestly don't know.Like Anthony he,he was always that person who would put you first but he would always be 3 steps ahead of you.He made sure he was straight while making you think it was all about you.

Seiko:He one of them niggas.?

Me:Yea pretty much.

Serria:Well what was he like when Krystal was born.?

Me:When she was born...damn....that night was crazy.!

~~FLASHBACK~~

All damn day,I couldn't sit down for to long.Shit was hurting.Like for real.My babygirl needs to stop playing with my life.I can't even sit down for a minute with out having to jump back up.Then it's hot af.This bitch ass July heat ain't for my pregnant ass.Chicago bi-polar as hell when it comes to the weather.Getting all 4 fucking seasons in one day and shit.I swear for God it was snowing last night.Ant wanna sit there and tell me it wasn't.Nigga I know what the hell I saw and it was fucking snow.!

But my babygirl been moving around a lot.She moved to the left side of my stomach this morning and my right side just caved it.Creeped the fuck out of Ant.He start drumming on the left side causing her to move around and spread out.Kicking and punching my ass in the process.Im beating his ass for that shit when I get out this damn bed.He went to get my sweet tea.Gotta have that shit on a daily basis for me to survive now.

A suddenly rush of my bladder becoming full made me push myself off the bed.I gots to pee boaa.!! I walked well waddled as quickly as I could to the bathroom.Closing the door and pulling up Ant shirt, dropping my shorts I sat down feeling relief as I emptied my bladder.That moment you drop everything and run to the bathroom at 100mph be life.! I only move that fast for the bathroom and food.

After finishing my business I washed my hands and pulled up my shorts and stepped into the hallway.Only to grip the wall.Shit.!I let out a groan in pain as I felt something trickling and splashing on to the floor.Oh god.!(Big Sean Voice) My water just broke.Breath LeLe.!

Me:B-Ba-Baby.!

I hollered for him.

Ant:What's up.?

He was still downstairs.The pain I was feeling caused me to bite my lip,sliding down the wall.When I didn't respond to him I heard something fall downstairs but quickly heard Ant's feet as he ran over to the stairs.Skipping 2 or 3 at time he was by my side in my matter of seconds.

Ant:Shit.Why ain't you tell me.?

Me:It just happen.

I gripped his shirt as another pain shot through me.

Me:It's hurts.!

Ant:Come on.

He scooped me up in his arms and carried me to my room.He pulled my shorts down and replaced them with sweats.He grabbed the baby bag I had by the closet and put it on his shoulder.

Ant:When we get in the car call Javon and William.They'll meet us at the hospital.

Me:Ok.

He slid his arms under my body picking me up.Speed walking out of my room,his ass skipping stairs when he went down them.If he drop me when I get up his ass he gone wish he never got me pregnant.Walking out the house with me,he walked down the side path and kicked the gate open.Grandma gone beat his ass he break her gate.

Ant:Sit in the car just for a minute.I just gotta lock up.

I nodded while clenching my fist.He sat me in his car and put the seat belt on me.He threw the baby bag in the backseat where we had the car seat.He ran to lock up the house and make sure we had everything.

I can take pain but damn.This shit getting harder by the minute.As another pain shot threw my body I put my hand on my stomach.Come on babygirl give mommy a break.!

As another contraction ripped through my body,gripping the door handle,I watched the clock.6:46 Where in the blue fucks is this nigga at.The driver side door opened up and he jumped in.Nigga threw like 8 bags in the backseat.

Me:Fuck is that.?

Ant:Camera,tri-pod,hot plate,2 pots,some noodles,clothes for me to wear,yo teddy bear, and some more stuff we gone need.

He handed me his phone,while starting up the car.

Ant:I called grandma while I was in the house,she gone meet us there.Call Javon and Will now.

Me:Ok.

As another contraction ripped threw my body I gripped his arm.

Me:Shit.! Hurry up.!

I was panting now.! This labor shit ain't no joke.
I pressed Will name.Placing it on speaker,i tensed my legs up.! Shit hurt like a Mf.!

Will:Yooo.!

Me:Will.!!!

Will:What up Liyah.!

Me:Time.!

Will:What you- OH SHIT.! Ight me and Javon gone meet yall there.Rush right.?

Me:Yea.!

Will:Ight.

I hung up feeling another very painful one.

Me:AHHHH FUCK.! Anthony imma fucking kill you.!

Ant:Shhh baby.Breath.Do your breathing exercises.

Me:FUCK THEM BREATHING EXERCISES.!! IMMA FUCK YOU UP.!!

Ant:I love you too.!

He turned the corner driving down the street to Rush hospital.The contractions at least 4-6 minutes apart but they getting closer.Ant placed his hand on my stomach.The pain easing when he did that.

Me:Don't- don't move your hand.

Ant:Why.?

Me:It's not hurting as bad as it was.

He nodded rubbing my stomach.I laid my head back placing my hand on top of his.He rubbed my stomach as he turned into the parking lot of the hospital.!Parking in a spot for mothers in labor he got out and came over to my side.

Ant:I love you Le-Le.!

His hand on my stomach rubbing it.

Me:yea I love you too.Now move.!

His ass tryna be all fucking emotional like I ain't got a baby to push out.Get The Fuck Outta Here.!He helped me out of the car just in time for a horn to beep causing another fucking contraction.!I gritted my teeth together gripping Ant's arm.Who ever that was I hope they get hit by a bucket of ice cream.

Ant:Will and Javon here.!

I hope them motherfuckers get hit by a bucket of ice cream.Preferably Vanilla or Chocolate but mostly Vanilla.Will and Javon ran over to us.

Ant:Get the stuff out the backseat and bring them up.

Will:Gotcha.! Hey Liyah.!

This nigga.!

Javon:Finna push out a baby huh pimp.?

He bumped my shoulder twice with his.

Me:Get me the fuck away from them.!

Ant:Ok come on.

He helped me walk into the hospital.A nurse was standing there with a wheel-chair already waiting for me.

Ant:Grandma said she was gonna call.

I nodded and did my breathing exercises as I sat in the chair.The nurse wheeled me to the elevator with the guys right behind us.When she turned me around I was met with a camera to my face.

Me:What are you doing.?

I covered my face with my hands.

Ant:I gotta start somewhere now.

Javon:Get me boaa.!

Will:Hell yea.Me too.!

They both got down to my level in the chair and started making faces at the camera.

Javon:Baby girl when you watch this when you older.Know that Uncle Javon and Uncle Will was there before anybody else Ight.!

Will:And we gone spoil you to death.Anything you want.Just say the word alright.!

Me:Yall will not spoil my child.!!

Javon snapped his head back and looked at me.

Javon:Cause boo boo you thought.! My niece gone be spoiled rotten by me and Will.

Will:Truu.!

Ant:How you feeling.?

Me:It hurts.!

Nurse:Once we get you to your room we can check to see how dilated you are.Then if it's time we can push.

Me:Ok.

I started my breathing exercises again once I felt another contraction starting.The nurse rubbed my shoulders.It started to easy the pain.

Me:Thank you.

Nurse:No problem.Your first child.?

Me:Yes.

Nurse:I remember my first born.He caused my ass pain,he was 2 months early.

Me:Really.?

Nurse:Yea.I was stressing out.My child's father was just shot and he had a 75% chance of not making it.Had me worried.But the day I gave birth,he woke up from his coma.

Me:Aww that's so sweet.

Javon:Are you and him still together.?

Nurse:No,He was killed 2 months after I gave birth to our second child.

Me:Sorry to hear that.

Nurse:It's cool.

The doors to the elevator opened up and the nurse rolled me off.With the guys following us we walked pass the nurses station.

Nurse:Aaliyah Brown.?

The other nurse looked at me then to the guys before looking down at her book.She told us room 345.After being rolled to room 345,the nurse gave me and Ant sometime alone so I could get dressed in the gown.

Ant:You alright.?

Me:Yea.I just wish she would hurry up.!

Ant:She'll be here before you know it baby.

He laid me back on the bed and pulled the covers up to cover my legs.

Ant:You know looking at you,with your nipples all hard got me wanting a taste.

Me:Damn it Anthony.We in the damn hospital for crying out loud.

Ant:That don't mean shit.

He made a V with his fingers and placed it to his mouth.Flicking his tongue up and down.UGHH.!

Me:Leave me alone.!

He chuckled then kissed my forehead.

Ant:I love you.

Me:I love you too.!

His hand rested on my stomach.Only for me to grip the side of the bed.Pain shooting threw me.

Me:Doctor now.!

Ant:Yes ma'am.!

He jumped off the bed and ran to the door.Before he could even open it the nurse walked in with a doctor and 2 more nurses.Dr.Angela Mackey.She had to be in her late 20's.She was gorgeous none the less.

Dr.M:Hey Aaliyah.

Me:Hi.

Dr.M:Let's see how far you are.

She placed some gloves on and raised the bottom of the comfort.Placing my feet in the holders she looked at my private area.

Dr.M:Let's get this baby pushing.She's crowning already.

With that they all began suiting up and handed Ant a suit to put on.He still had the camera in his hands.He better not have recorded me changing.

Dr.M:You ready Aaliyah.

Me:Yes.

Dr.M:If you push hard enough we can get the baby out in 2 pushes ok.

Me:Alright.

Dr.M:On 3 alright.

I nodded my head.Ant looked at me and grabbed my hand kissing it.

Ant:You got this.!

I nodded and looked at Dr.Mackey.

Dr.M:1

I took a deep breath.

Dr.M:2

I gripped the sides of the bed.

Dr.M:3.! PUSH.!

I pushed down as hard as I could.!

----------

Ant walked over to me with our babygirl in his arms.They wrapped her up nice and tight.She had stopped crying as soon as Ant got her.

Ant:You see our creation.

He sat down next to me on the bed.I looked down at our daughter.Breath taking.I instantly felt my eyes watering.

Me:She's beautiful.

Ant:Just like her mommy.

He wiped away my tears and kissed my forehead.

Ant:You just made me the happiest man in the world and I love you for that.

Me:I love you too.

He kissed my forehead again and slid out daughter over into my arms.We couldn't decide on a name yet so we were gonna wait until she was born.

Me:What are we naming her.?

Ant:Krystal

Me:I think I got the middle name.

Ant:What.

Me:It means filled with hope.

Ant:Let me hear it.

Me:Krystal Nadzieja Nash.?

Ant:It's a Russian name.

Me:Yea.

He looked at Krystal as she laid in my arms then back at me.A smile spreading across his face.

Ant:I like it.

Me:You sure.?

Ant:Yes.I like it.Matter a fact I love it.Krystal Nadzieja Nash.Got a nice ring to it.

Me:It does.

Ant:In a few years Aaliyah LaNay Jasmine Nash is gonna have an ever better ring to it.

My face heating up caused me to look down.he always does this.

Ant:Look at me.What I tell you.

I rose my head a bit and looked at me.

Me:Never put my head down when someone's talking to me no matter who it is.

Ant:Exactly besides you got a fan.

He nodded his head down towards Krystal.I looked down and sure enough she was starting right back at me.

Me:Hey momma's baby.

Ant:No I think you mean Daddy's baby.

A smile appeared on Krystal's face.

Me:You can have her.

Ant:She gone want you too baby.I can't breast feed.Look at this.Aint shit coming out of these damn things.Im flat chested asl anyway.You got all the tittys.!

He flicked my nipple with his finger.

Me:HEYY.!

Ant:Shut up.

He kissed my cheek then my lips.

Ant:Imma go get them from the waiting room.

Me:Ok.

He winked at me then kissed Krystal's forehead before walking out the room.

~~ End Of FlashBack~~

Me:I was happy with him even though he was a ass at times.

Heather:Can you answer a question for us.?

Me:Yea.

Kae:If he came back into your life right now,would you let him back in.??As your man and Childs father.Would you get back with him.?

Would I.?

Me:To be honest...I might but I don't know.Because I will always have love for him but I just can't trust him.I'll always be on my toes and I honestly wouldn't want for Krystal to get to close to him in case he decides to up and leave again.Leaving her heart broken again and me stressing.

Honey:You did go in the hospital like a week after he left.

Me:Yup.!

Serria:I swear if a nigga ever did that to me...I'd track his ass down and kill him.

Trang:When I called Ty to tell him about Angel and he was dodging my calls I thought I was gone lose it.You know my father kicked me out cause I got pregnant.

Me:Oh my god.

Trang:He wants nothing to do with me.He won't even see Angel.My mother and grandmother always come by to see her though.They can't get enough of her.And my older brother and sister.Their just like my fathers little puppets.They haven't seen Angel either.

She sighed.I scooted closer to her and put my arm around her.

Me:You know that no matter what happens you always gone have us.

Honey:Hell yea.Them results was just an even more reason for us to want you around even more.

Heather:Yea cause we already liked you.! Now it's official.! You a last queen baby.!

Seiko:Squad.!

M/T/H/H/S/K:GANG.!

My phone ringing made me look at it.

Free_Bandz(Will dumb dusty dirty ass😂😂)

I answered the FaceTime call and waited as he popped up on the screen.

Me:YOOO.!!

Will:AALIYAH BISSHHH YASSSSS.!!!

Me:Faggot.!

Will:You right.!!

I heard movement in the background before Javon popped up behind Will.!

Me:JAY GINO.!

Javon:Wassup Liyah.?

Me:Chillin with the girls.

Javon:Ohhhhhh females over.?MMHKAYY.!!

He shot his eyebrows up a few times before smirking.

Will:And you didn't invite us.?? How you gone do us like that.? We wanted to see the fine females you got over there.!

Me:Ladies.!

Seiko:Javon get that ass slapped.!

His eyes bucked out.Yea ever since Six Flags Javon and Seiko been talking.They not together but they might as well be.

Will:Man where Keshia at.?

Me:She had to go to St.Louis bro.Her little brother had his first football game at the college.

Will:Cool.

Keshia and Will working on being together.They schedules just real hectic right now.But they a cute as couple.!

Me:What yall bummy ass doing.?

Will:Shidd Chillin.Ummm we talked to Ant.

I shot him a look as all the girls looked at me.

Me:Ok.

Will:He said he didn't mean what he said to you.He misses you and Krystal.

Me:Oh.

I saw Will and Javon look somewhere in the house before looking back at the screen.

Me:Give me a second yall.

I told the girls and got up walking to the bathroom with the iPad and closed the door.I sat in the tub and looked at Will and Javon.

Me:Why did he leave.?

Will:We can't tell you.?

Me:So you know.?

Javon:Yea we know.

I chuckled softly.

Me:And he can't tell me.?

Will:He wants to.He really does but he's just tryna to make sure everything is safe.

Me:Bullshit.!

Javon:Liyah he is.He really cares about you.He said that the whole time we were talking to him.

Me:Yall know what I went through when he left.I almost died.I lost him.I lost myself and Krystal lost her father.

I felt my eyes starting to burn as I talked.

Will:Aaliyah.

The tears fell from my eyes and I quickly wiped them.I hate crying over him.I hate it.

Javon:Liyah please don't cry.

Me:I gotta go.

I hung up before they could say anything else.I wiped my face and took a deep breath.Ughh.!! I got out the tub and looked at my fave in the mirror.Running my fingers under my eye,it took the puffiness down.I fixed my hair a bit before opening the door and walked out.

The girls looked at me with a worried expression.

Me:I'm good.Whats the next movie.?

I sat back on the couch in between Heather and Trang.Tucking my feet under me,I grabbed the blanket and opened it up.

Kae:How about the woman in black.

Honey:Hell yea.I can't wait to see woman in black 2.! Shit look scary af.You say where she came out the baby crib,I was in my room one night and that preview came on,I damn near pissed myself.

We all laughed at her.As Kae cut the movie on,my mind flashed to Anthony.! UGHHH.!!!

Anthony's P.O.V.

I watched as Will and Javon put the iPad down on the table.She really hates me.I honestly didn't know that she had went into the hospital after I left.

Me:Why didn't you tell me she went into the hospital.?

Javon:Nigga you was gone.How was we suppose to call you.

Me:I wish I never would have left.If I did leave it would have been so I could move my family with me.Damn it.

My head fell into my hands.Why why why why.! Dre ass.! Imma fucking kill him.

Me:Where the fuck is Dre.?Imma kill his ass.It's his fault all of this.Me and LeLe could have been married.She could have had our son by now.Maybe even another child on the way.Where is he.?

Will:Bro no.!

Javon:He got an idea that you back but we can't let you see him.No telling what's gone happen.!

Me:Bullshit.He kept me away from my family.I am going to kill his ass.

I got up and walked up to the room that I'm staying in.I grabbed my phone and unlocked it.I went through my contact list until I found his name.Placing the phone to my ear I waited on him to answer.It's like 12 something there but I know he never sleep not this early.

M/v:Speak.

Me:Unknown

M/v:Ant.

Me:I need help Big O.! I gotta kill him.!

It's something I have to do.!

----------

WHOOP WHOOP.! Here yall go.! hope yall had a good Christmas and hope yall have a good New Years.!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 6K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
950K 16.3K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.5M 48.8K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...