Who's Your Prince Charming? (...

By ComeAlongHolmes_

Sam, Dean, and Castiel have just come back from a hunt. Only to awake to find Archangel Gabriel not dead. Gab... More

1. It Has Begun
2. Play Your Roles
3. You're So In Trouble
4. He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not
5. The Invitation
6. Have We Met?
8. I See The Light
9. I'm Gonna Have A Little Fun
10. Thank You

7. You Better Hurry

14.3K 962 1K
By ComeAlongHolmes_

*HEY GUYS! I HAVE JUST RETURNED AND IM BACK HOME! YAY! Well hopefully I can update more! Oh and those of you who got to watch the Doctor Who premiere. You are some lucky assbutts. I don't have BBC so I have to wait at least a day for the episode to come out on this website I use. So yea. Well enjoy this chapter!*

// Sam's POV

Sam ran around the house, cleaning rooms and scrubbing floors.

The mice and birds had volunteered to make him a suit. They seemed pretty good at sewing and stuff so Sam agreed.

He fed the animals a second time and cleaned the stables.

God after all this...Sam was going to enjoy killing Gabriel once and for all.

Although...he did miss him a lot...maybe he's let him go...

It was almost time for the ball...the sun was setting.

And that stupid stepmom kept finding chores to do for him.

"What about this dress Samuel?" Anastasia asked twirling around in a giant blue dress.

Sam rolled his eyes and shrugged, "It's fine..."

"Hmm you're right! I should just wear the pink one!" She wasn't even listening to him.

"Samuel! I can't find the hem to my dress!" Drizella yelled.

Sam ran around, searching for whatever the hell a hem was before his stepmother barged into the room and handed it to Drizella.

"Thank you mother." She smiled.

"The coach will be here in just a few minutes. The Prince has changed his plans. The ball will be a masked one. After one of you dances with him you will reveal yourselves and he shall choose a bride. Don't disappoint me girls." She glared.

Damn it. Now he needed a mask. Well at least they wouldn't be able to tell who he was.

"I'm done with everything Stepmother. I'm going to get ready now." Sam stated before running out of the room and upstairs to his domain.

He opened the door and gasped.

Why- what?

There was a suit there ready for him. The mice and birds had finished but-

It.... it was pink! Like three different shades of pink! With a white bow tie around the collar and pearls lining the edges.

"Well...it doesn't matter." Sam sighed. It did look good. "Now I need a mask..." He looked around the room.

The birds pulled a pink and white laced mask out of a drawer. It was made of only fabric.

Sam smiled widely and began to dress.

He finished and gripped the mask in his hands. He would put it on when he arrived.

The man ran downstairs just as they were about to leave.

"I'm ready!" He called.

The girls turned around and gasped.

"Well...it appears you are." The stepmother sneered. She looked at her daughters and nodded once before turning away.

The girls glared at Sam and stepped closer.

"Are those my pearls and bow?!" Drizella yelled.

"I uh- "

"And those are my pink fabrics! What have you done to them!?" Anastasia yelled.

"I don't- " Sam tried to explain but he was cut off when they began yanking the bow and pearls off and tearing apart the suit.

Sam tried to push them away but it was too late.

His suit was ruined. How was he gonna go now? They wouldn't allow him into the palace. He didn't even know how to get there.

"Well. It looks like you don't have any decent attire to wear. Have fun Samuel. Oh, and clean up this mess will you?" The stepmother stated before walking out of the house, followed by her two daughters.

Sam stood there...shocked. What had just happened? How what?

Wait. There was a fairy godmother wasn't there?

He walked outside and looked around.

"Uh- Fairy Godmother?" He called out. Nothing happened.

Maybe there was a summoning ritual or spell he could use.

What would Cinderella do? How did she make her appear?

Didn't she cry? Oh no... Sam wasn't going to cry! Especially if he didn't have anything to cry about.

But he had to think.

Okay thought number one...

Jessica Moore. Sam's girlfriend. He loved her. And then- she had to die...

Sam felt a small lump in his throat. That wasn't going to work.

Hmm.

Second thought.

Dean Winchester. His brother. God knows where the hell he is. Sam thought about the first time he died. Well all the times he died. Especially when it was finally Wednesday and Gabriel stopped messing with them but Dean died anyway...

Sam's eyes watered a bit.

Gabriel.

He died.

When Gabriel led Dean, Kali and him out of the room to protect them from Lucifer....Gabriel had looked at him.

He stared into his eyes almost apologetically.

And then he just had to go and die didn't he?!

Oh god...who cares if he was still alive. Sam had always been fond of the arch angel.

Tears began to spill from his eyes.

Sam tried to wipe them away. He couldn't cry because of his feelings for the angel. Gabriel probably didn't even feel the same.

"What's wrong deary?" Someone asked behind him.

Sam turned around and faced a short woman in a light colored hood and wand.

That was probably her.

He had to say something.

"I- uh...you're the fairy godmother right?" Sam stated stepping closer.

She nodded and smiled.

"I um...I can't go to the ball...I was hoping to meet someone." He lied.

She thought before music began playing and she starting singing something.

He couldn't understand a word she said.

You're getting closer Sammykins! Hope you can find me...I'll see you there...you better hurry before I choose a bride to marry and you'll be stuck a servant forever.

Sam's eyes widened. He had to find Gabriel. He couldn't let him choose a bride! That would break his heart!

Wait what was he thinking?! Gabriel probably wanted to find a bride. He didn't want Sam.

And Sam just needed to find him to get out of here and find Dean and Cas.

"Sam? Samuel?" The woman waved her hand in front of his face.

Sam snapped out of it and looked around.

There was a white carriage. With a coachmen. And horses. Everything was white. And there was a butler guy.

Sam looked down at himself. He was still wearing the torn up pink suit.

"I can't go like this! Besides I'll need a mask..." Sam stated, trying to get the lady to do what he wanted.

The woman smiled before waving her wand at him and changed his clothes.

Everything felt...tight.

Sam looked down at himself again.

Aw shiz.

He was wearing a dress. A big slivery dress. And heels!

"Lady! Why the hell am I in a dress?! Oh god a can't go in this!" He yelled pulling at the inside of the dress, near his crotch. Oh god he was even wearing panties. It was all too tight...but comfortable...what? No.

"Oh I am so sorry dear! For some reason I felt like I should be doing this for a girl...oh never mind! I'll fix it!" She waved her wand again.

Sam now wore a sliver suit with white lace lining and he wore a sliver and white mask.

"Thanks." He smiled before running into the coach.

"Oh and Samuel! Remember by the stroke of midnight the magic will go away. Be back before then!" She yelled after him.

Sam nodded and waved before the carriage began to move.

All of a sudden he really wanted to see Gabriel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 123 11
genderbent AU Fem!Dean X Fem!Cas Fem!Sam X Fem!Gabe
639K 32.6K 45
Destiel/Sabriel Reverse!Verse Castiel and Gabriel Novak. You'd think they were angels from their name. But no, they were hunters. Hunters of all th...
92.7K 3.8K 23
Sam and Dean wake up to find that they have been put into each other's bodies. Little do they know, Cas and Gabriel have been put in the same situati...
70.4K 3.8K 19
After the events leading up to Dean's death and Castiel's human reincarnation, things returned to normal for the two. Sam, however, is faced with the...