Red Vs Blue-Impostor (Reader...

By RedVsBlue23

One day, in Blood Gulch, something was different. It was less... chaotic and the Reds were actually minding t... More

Chapter 1 - Meeting the Reds and Blues
Chapter 2 - Agent Washington
Chapter 3- Agent Carolina
Chapter 4- The Director
Chapter 5- The Director Part 2
Chapter 6- Chorus
Chapter 7- The Secret
Chapter 8- The Fight
Chapter 9- Them
Chapter 10 - Apologies
Chapter 11 - Where's Chorus?
Chapter 12 - The Attack
Chapter 13 - Separation
Chapter 14 - Found
Chapter 15 - The Rescue Team
Chapter 16 - Training
Just a quick (A/N) - Sorry!
Chapter 17 - Planning
Chapter 18 - The Betrayal

A/N - Merry Christmas!

744 4 13
By RedVsBlue23

Hey guys! Merry Christmas! If you don't celebrate Christmas, then I hope you have fun with whatever else it is that you're doing.

Anyway, my updates were really slow going for a while because my laptops keyboard kinda broke, but my parents got me a new laptop for Christmas, and I have the next 4 weeks off school (Summer Holidays), so I'm going to try to add at least two more chapters by the end of January.

Does anyone have any suggestions for fun, choice based games? Their my favourite type of games and I want to play some more. I've already played Until Dawn and I was hoping to find something kind of like that. (I'd also appreciate suggestions for board games because I like those too.)

If any of you want to suggest ideas for the story, then go ahead! I'd really appreciate them because I'm having a slight bit of writers block that I want to move past.

Happy Holidays everyone!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

466 12 12
What if Felix survived the fall and somehow got teleported back in time. How will he change the events in blood gulch? Will he get his revenge or wil...
2.3K 61 29
After Grif was hurt by the blues tank, the reds called a medic to help him. But to their surprise the new guy isn't a guy but a girl. What will they...
2.5K 154 21
The first season of the action-comedy series Red vs. Blue and part of the Blood Gulch Chronicles, written for reading pleasure on WattPad. A gruff se...
195 41 13
It was an average day during 6th grade, but things take an unexpected turn. It was just a lockdown, they thought, or was it? This exciting story will...