The Runaway Werewolf The Hybr...

By my_uncertain_reality

Reyna Maree is an abused girl who has a rough life. So when her mate rejects her, she is pushed to her limit... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Torture
Chapter 2: Runaway
Chapter 3: Where is Reyna
Chapter 4: The New Pack
Chapter 5: New Friends
Chapter 6: Change
Chapter 7: Going Back
Chapter 8: Meet the Trainer
Chapter 9: Reyna?
Chapter 10: Guilt and..... Lust?
Chapter 11: Nina
Chapter 12: Training
Chapter 13: Forgive or Forget
Chapter 14: Mates?!
Chapter 15: Family
Chapter 16: Royals
Chapter 17: Shopping
Chapter 18: Research
Chapter 19: I Don't Want to Hurt You
Chapter 20: She has Returned
Authors Note

Characters

3.5K 55 0
By my_uncertain_reality

Reyna- the abused werewolf in her pack. Black hair, pale blue eyes, pink lips, master of pranks.

Stacy- Reyna's older sister. Blond hair, crystal blue eyes, rosy lips.

Trent- Reyna's older brother. Dirty blond hair, brown eyes, has an eight pack.

Tanner- Alpha of the Full Moon Pack, Reyna's mate. Blond hair, electric blue eyes, has an eight pack.

Ryan- Third in command of the Full Moon Pack. Brown hair, brown eyes, has a six pack.

Josh- Auburn hair, light brown eyes, has a six pack.

Raymond- Black hair, dark brown eyes, has a six pack.

James- Previous Alpha of the Blue Moon Pack. Blond hair, gray eyes, has an eight pack.

Mike- Previous beta of the Blue Moon Pack. Dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, has a six pack.

Rick- Alpha of the Blue Moon Pack, Reyna's best friend. Blond hair, gray eyes, has a six pack.

Nikki- Rick's twin, Reyna's best friend. Blond hair, gray eyes, pink lips.

Kristy- The slut of the school. Shoulder length blond hair, blue eyes, rose red lips.

Mrs. Grimm- Reyna's favorite teacher. Black/ gray hair, brown eyes, master of pranks.

Samantha- Third in command of the Blue Moon Pack. Brown hair, brown eyes, rose red lips.

Maria- Tanners mother. Blond hair, pale blue eyes, pale pink lips.

Nina- Reyna's best friend. Amber hair, green eyes, pink lips.

Nicolas- King of the werewolves/ dragon shifters. Black hair, brown eyes, has an eight pack.

Arabella- Queen of the werewolves/ dragon shifters. Black hair, pale blue eyes, pink lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

452K 13.3K 20
Lilith has lived her whole life with only her mom as she's never known her dad. Her mom always told her that her dad was just a one night stand that...
5.9M 157K 37
My mum always used to tell me what it's like to see your mate for the first time. She used to say that at that moment, everything around you stopped...
896K 19.9K 35
Alice Alyssa Wildmer is a werewolf. Her mate has rejected her and caused her pack to rank her lower than an omega. She is abused and when her mate ma...
360K 12K 32
[Rejection Series Book 3] "You may be the princess, but you're weak and worthless. I reject you as my mate." My heart shattered and then everything w...