Vacation Styles

By XharoldsbabeX

"I'm sure it could be fun." "My fun isn't your kind of fun." "Try me." @copyright 2014 XharoldsbabeX Olivia... More

*One- Promise?*
*Two- Pretzels and Problems*
*Three- Snooty Booty*
*Four-Not Ready for Take-off*
*Six-Hotel For Two*
*Seven- Worried*
*Eight- Change of Mind*
*Nine- Developing a Crush*
*Ten- Different Interests*
*Eleven- Club Creepers*
*Twelve- Lemon Drops*
*Thirteen- Switch It Up*
*Fourteen- Take Me Home*
*Fifteen- Snow Day*
*Sixteen- Suggested Games*
*Seventeen - Jealous*
*Eighteen - No more*
Nineteen- *All the Lies*
Twenty - *Fail to Skate*
Twenty one- *Hospital*
Twenty Two- *New Years*
Epilouge

*Five- Spite Me*

7.1K 243 48
By XharoldsbabeX

"Excuse me."

I feel my body slowly move back and forth from somebody's hand on me. I'm too tired to open my eyes, so instead I groan and flinch away from whoever's hand it is. Who's even trying to wake me up? Why can't they just let me sleep?

"Excuse me, you need to get up now. The pilot needs everyone off the plane." A unfamiliar woman's voice makes me shoot open my eyes, once I heard the word "plane" come from her mouth. I quickly turn my body in the chair towards the stewardess, who looks very annoyed by me. Her arms are across her chest and her eyebrows are deep and sewn together. I grow confused as I hear how quiet it is around us and I scope around the cabin and grow even more puzzled when I don't see anybody else on the plane. I look, thinking I was going to find Harry sitting beside me, but I was wrong when my eyes captured the empty chair.

"Sorry to wake you up, but you need to get off the plane, now. We finally arrived." The attendant speaks again and I look at her before standing up from my comfortable chair. I can't believe I didn't wake up on my own when we landed. I'm usually not that deep of a sleeper. The lady in the aisle moves out of my way, so that I can reach the over-head cabinet and sure enough Harry's stuff is gone while mine is laying flat all the way to the back of the shelf. I let out an annoyed huff as I realize that Harry could have woken me up, but no- instead he left me alone. Who does that?

After grabbing my belongings and muttering an apology to the flight attendant and the pilot by the plane door, I made my way down the hallway entering back into the airport. A small window in the hallway comes to view and I take the chance to look outside of it while I was quickly passing it. I didn't get much of a sight, but I could see white flakes coating the window and flying around in the air outside.

I picked up my pace until I was completely back into the airport. A big sign saying John. F Kennedy International Airport came to sight, informing me that we were now, in fact, in New York City. It seemed like such a short flight. Maybe because I slept the whole way there.

I began to worry when I realized that I was alone, having no clue where Harry is. All the scary possibilities came swarming in my mind and I could start to feel my hands sweat from being so nervous. I continued my way down the airport, bringing out my phone to call Mr. Styles. I hope Harry totally didn't ditch me or something. I have no idea what to do. Mr. Styles said that Harry has all the address of the place we are staying at. I entered the part of the airport, where all the food was placed once I dialed Mr. Styles phone number. I should've really asked for Harry's number along time ago.

The phone rang as my shoes clicked along the tiled floor and I grew more nervous when the phone went to voice-mail. Just as I was about to panic, brown swaying curls captured my eyes. I searched the owner of the familiar hair and realized that it was Harry. I could only see the back of him, but I remembered the shirt he was wearing and the way it clung to his body. I noticed that he was standing in line at the McDonalds and I managed to roll my eyes and pick up my pace to reach his side.

Once I reached him I stood right next to him and gave him a deadly stare waiting for him to notice me. He had his arms folded across his chest as he studied the big menu on the back wall of the small McDonalds. As he felt my presence he turned his neck and only glanced at me for a second before turning back to the menu and staring it down more.

"Do you think I should get the Big Mac or the.." He began to speak and trailed off his sentence before squinting his eyes and leaning forward to read the large print on the menu. "Or should I eat the spicy chicken sandwich?" He stares down to me, waiting for an answer.

"Why did you leave me on the plane?!" I raise my voice to show my irritation, but he doesn't even acknowledge it because he just looks away from me again before bringing a hand to his chin.

"I think I'm going to get the Big Mac."

"Next please." A dark haired boy behind the counter calls for Harry as the lady in front of him moved away from the cashier and stood aside, waiting for the food she just ordered. Harry walked to the counter, still studying the menu as if he had never ordered from here before. I tightened my fist on my bag in annoyance before stomping back to Harry's side.

"Yeah, let me get a number five, large- Diet Coke." He informs as the man punches his finger into the cash register. The worker looks up the machine and makes eye contact with me, waiting for me to order, but I only shake my head in answer. Harry watches my movements and opens his mouth after looking back to the guy. "She'll have the same thing."

"I don't want anything." I spit, but Harry ignores me and encourages the confused employer to add the food to the order by nodding his head.

I roll my eyes as I watch the man enter the order before the price for food shows up onto the small screen. The expensive price captures my eye and I widen my eyes at how expensive it is here. Back home, it's like half the price.

"That'll be twenty-four dollars and sixteen cents." The guy behind the counter raises out his hand, waiting for the money and Harry turns to me before letting out a small "tsk."

"What?" I glare at him.

"Can you get the tab? I don't have any cash and I don't want to use my card." He shows a smile before walking away from the cash register and making his way towards the opposite side of the counter, where he begins to wait for the food. My mouth gapes open before I give him a mean glare. The employee coughs, bringing my attention to him and I watch as his hand moves for me to give him money. I let out a groan before moving closer to the counter and I scatter through my bag, looking for my wallet.

After receiving back my change, I angrily looked over to where Harry was standing, but I huffed when he wasn't there anymore. I searched around and found him placing down the bag of food on a table across the airport, set for two. I stormed my way over to him, while moving my way around the rest of the swarming bodies around the airport. Harry sits down on the chair once I reach him and I groan before sitting on the chair across from him.

"Are you just going to ignore my question?" I give off my best attitude and cross my arms over my chest before scowling at him. I watch as he doesn't even look at me and instead grabs into the bag and pulls out the cardboard box, holding is burger. He pulls out his fries and pushes the bag across the table towards me before bringing his Diet Coke to his mouth.

"You didn't answer my question." He murmurs when setting down his soda after taking a long sip of it.

I can't believe I ever even considered that he is cute. He is so immature, childish, and more stubborn than me! Which I didn't even think was possible. Instead of carrying on with this conversation, he obviously wasn't going to contribute, I rolled my eyes and leaned back into my chair with a harsh blow from my nose. He kept his eyes on me while opening up his burger before bringing it to his mouth. I rolled my eyes for the millionth time and I saw him try and hide a small smile on his lips. I watched as he chewed the disgusting meat in his mouth and gradually pushed his greasy fries into his mouth.

"Your food is going to get cold." He mumbles with a mouth full of food and I look at the grease seeping through the paper bag from the fries. My face showed disgust as I glanced back to Harry.

"I'm vegetarian." I mutter and Harry lets out a small laugh before taking another sip from his Coke.

"You really shouldn't have ordered a Big Mac then."

I almost completely exploded, but then I realized from yet another small smile he was holding back, that he was only trying to spite me. Instead of screaming at him, like I want to do, I don't let him win and I only let out a calming breath before grabbing the drink he ordered for me and bringing it to my mouth. The carbination fizzles in my mouth and I swallow the liquid while watching Harry continue to eat. His mouth chews the food and just staring at him is making me more annoyed, so I turn to my bag before searching for my phone once again.

My fingers scroll through my twitter as I wait for Harry to finish up. After what seems like too long, he finally stands up from his chair and proceeds to throwing away his trash and my wasted food. I follow him to the garbage can and I stand by his side and wait for him to fully place the junk into the bin. He turns to me and stares down at me and stays silent. I raise my eyebrows waiting for him to say something or inform me on where we have to go next, but he just stays quiet.

"We should probably get going?" I say more as a question and he shrugs his shoulders.

"Yeah, whatever." He mutters and I huff before leading the way down the airports path because obviously he's too childish to. I feel Harry behind me as we walk in silence, making our way out of the airport. After a many turns, a few escalators and one tram later, I finally see the exit doors to outside. I pick up my pace, eager to see New York. Besides the horrible company, I'm really excited to be here. I just hope that Harry doesn't ruin all of it for me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 1.1K 53
In 2014, Vanessa meets Harry Styles at a holiday celebration at her law firm in NYC. This begins a journey for the couple as they start out as 'frie...
466 1 11
Nicole, her parents and her dad's boss and family are in to Disney world for Nicole's birthday, as well as spring break. While there, she meets the...
98.8K 503 26
Monica somehow ends up in Harry Styles bed in 1Ds appartment, and she can't get home. Who knows what's gonna happend? How can she handle falling in l...
312K 8.3K 54
(Completed.) Seeing Harry on stage is always an overwhelming experience. He becomes a new person, like he lives just to be in front of thousands peo...