How • Ron Weasley

By 123123tree

Lauren Carrington was always in the background. Noticed by no one until 5th year. She changed and everyone no... More

Hello, get to know me!
Chapter 1: New Year, New Me
Chapter 2: I'm not new
Chapter 3: She's No Different
Chapter 4: Quidditch
Chapter 5: Infirmary
Chapter 6: The Lost Bracelet
Chapter 7: Looks
Chapter 8: Goodbyes
Chapter 9: Expectations
Chapter 10: Alone In The Woods
Chapter 11: Visits
Chapter 13: Hogsmeade
Chapter 14: Hog of Hogsmeade
Chapter 15: Likes
Chapter 16: The Heavy Hand
Chapter 17: Unexpected Partnership
Chapter 18: 'Study Session'
Chapter 19: Dumbledore's Army
Chapter 20: Professor Snape and Ron
Chapter 21: A Good Trip
Chapter 22: The Birthday Special
Chapter 23: The Birthday Special 2
Chapter 24: Problems
Chapter 25: Cormac, Cormac
Chapter 26: Detention
Chapter 27: Painfully Painless
Chapter 28: His Girl
Chapter 29: Arguments
Chapter 30: Night Out
Chapter 31: Our King

Chapter 12: Pansy Parkinson

1.3K 36 29
By 123123tree

Harry, Hermione, George and Fred were looking at them from behind.
"Your stuff. I have it. If you want it now?" Ron asked.
"Oh yea. I completely forgot about that." She said laughing.
"Are they in your common room?" Lauren asked.
"Yea."
"Then lets go quickly before more people get back." Lauren smiled.

Ron started for the common room and Lauren was next to him.
"So you guys were studying? I thought you were going home." Ron asked.
"Oh I came back early and went to the library and Fred and George asked if they could tag along." Lauren explained.

"If they've said anything about me you should know that it's probably not true. They have this thing where they love to embarrass me." Ron said nervously.
"I figured but don't worry they didn't say much about you." Lauren smiled.

"Good." Ron said.
"They just went on and on about how great you thought I was and how you never stop talking about me and you know simple stuff like that." Lauren chuckled.

Ron went completely pale.
"I'm flattered that you think I'm so great, Ron." Lauren said smiling.
Lauren could tell that Ron was getting embarrassed.

"I love spending time with you too." Lauren said looking down smiling.
"You do?"
"Yea. I think that I may be starting to like you better than Malfoy." Lauren looked at him.
Ron blushed.
"Just a little." She added.
"So I'm better than Malfoy?" Ron asked smiling.
"Don't get ahead of yourself now. I just said that I like you better than Malfoy. A little." She said
chuckling.

"I like you better than most girls. Even if you're crazier than them there's something about you that I like." Ron said. He couldn't stop himself from saying that. He quickly opened the door and walked inside.
"Ron you're gonna make me blush." Lauren said pushing him.

"I'll be right back I'm gonna go grab your stuff." Ron said walking to the dorms.
"Why is my stuff in the dorms." Lauren asked smiling.
"So that they're not out there." Ron yelled from the dorm. He walked back out and gave her, her jacket
and scarf.

"Thanks for letting me use it." Ron said.
"Thanks for giving it back." Lauren said smiling.
They we're looking at each other.
"I should get going." Lauren said breaking the silence.
"Oh yea." Ron said holding open the door for her.
""I'll see you Monday like promised." Lauren said.
"What are you doing tomorrow?" Ron asked smiling.
"Um nothing much. Studying at the library for a bit." Lauren said.
"You're not going to Hogsmeade tomorrow either?" Ron asked.
"I'm not sure yet. I'm feeling a bit lazy." Lauren smiled.
"Well you should come. Maybe I'll see you around." Ron said.
"Hopefully not." Lauren chuckled, smiling as she left.

She walked back to the dungeons quickly. Once she got there she saw that almost everyone was back.
"How was your visit?" Draco asked walking up to her.

"It was fine. A bit tiring but fine." Lauren sat down.

"Did something happen?" Draco asked sitting next to her. "You usually have fun with your parents."

"We just had a small disagreement, but nothing serious." Lauren explained.
"How was Hogsmeade?" Lauren asked smiling.
"Fun but it would've been better if you were there." Draco said.
"Will you be joining us tomorrow?" Crabbe asked.
"I'm not sure yet." Lauren said.
"You should. It'll be fun. We'll go out to eat and go to stores." Goyle said.
"Come with us." Crabbe said.
"Oh alright I guess I'll come." Lauren said smiling.
"I'll come too." Pansy said walking up to them.

She sat on Draco's lap. Lauren looked at Draco but he looked away.
"Great." Crabbe said. "Hopefully she can't ruin it that much it." He whispered to Goyle and Lauren making them laugh.

"You sure you want to come? We'll be doing a lot of guy stuff." Draco said pushing her off of him.

"She's coming so why can't I?" Pansy asked.
"She's practically one of the guys." Goyle said wrapping his arm around her shoulder and bringing her in.

Lauren grabbed her chest. "I'm touched.".

"Well I'm going and that's final." Pansy said crossing her arms. Crabbe sighed and Goyle rolled his eyes.

"Unless you guys don't want us too." She grabbed Draco's arm and attaching herself to it.
Draco tried to get her off but she was stuck like gum. Lauren looked at him but he didn't look at her. Lauren could tell he was embarrassed.
"What will you wear tomorrow?" Lauren asked trying to change the subject.
"Something far nicer than you." Pansy said smiling.

"You can try and try but that won't happen." Crabbe said eating some chocolate. He offered some to Lauren who eagerly took it.
"Keep eating like that and we'll have Crabbe number 2 back." Pansy said laughing.
Lauren looked up at her and then looked at the chocolate in her hand. She shrugged her shoulders and ate them.
"And I'd still look better than you." Lauren said smiling at her.

Crabbe and Goyle laughed and Draco looked at Lauren smiling. Lauren was proud for standing up for herself.

Crabbe offered her some more and she took them.
"I could never stop eating chocolate." Lauren said stuffing her mouth.

"Me either." Crabbe also with a mouthful of chocolate.

"What was the name you used to call her, Draco?" Pansy said looking at Draco.
"Pansy don't-..." Draco insisted but Pansy interrupted him.

"Oh yea Fattington!" Pansy started laughing.

Crabbe, Goyle and Draco all looked at Lauren with sorry eyes. Lauren got up and walked away to the dorms.
Crabbe and Goyle got up and yelled for her.

"What is wrong with you?" Draco asked looking at Pansy in disgust.
"Why would you say that?" Goyle asked.

"You guys said it. I'm just repeating it." Pansy said crossing her arms.
"That was in the past before she became our friend." Crabbe said.

Lauren walked back downstairs. They all looked at her. She sat down and took chocolates out of her pocket.
"Want one?" She asked holding out her hands. Crabbe and Goyle grabbed some.
"Woah! I said one." Lauren said laughing.

"Don't listen to her. She's just jealous." Goyle whispered to Lauren.

"I know."

"Want one Draco?" Lauren asked smiling at him.
"He doesn't want anything from you." Pansy said flicking her hand away.

Lauren shot up and pushed her, and Pansy was about to do something but Draco grabbed her and Crabbe and Goyle held back Lauren.

"Now you've done it fattington." Pansy said struggling to get free.
"Stop!" Draco yelled holding onto her tight.

"Keep your pet on a leash." Lauren said walking out the dungeon. Crabbe and Goyle snickered to each other.
Lauren walked out. She didn't know where she was going but she didn't want to be in the same room as that thing anymore. She eventually walked to the Great Hall and took a seat on the bench of the table and put her head down on the table briefly.

She was breathing hard and was still upset. Fattington how could one word completely destroy her again.
"Lauren?" She heard someone say.
She turned and saw Harry walking by.
"Hey Harry."
"What are you doing here?" Harry asked walking up to her.

"I couldn't stand being in the same room as Pansy Parkinson anymore." Lauren turned towards him.

"What did she do?" Harry asked sitting down next to her.

"She called me Fattington." Lauren said looking down.

"Fattington?"
"It was a stupid nickname Draco made for me first year when I was fat." Lauren said trying her hardest to keep it together, there weren't tears yet, but she could drop them at any second.

"He's cruel." Harry played with his hands on his lap.
"I didn't think that it would make me this upset, but when Pansy called me it today. It brought back memories of all the times Draco said it to me. He used to be so mean... so... awful."

Harry looked at her and listened to what she said. He could tell that she was struggling to hold back tears.

"I don't want you to think that he's a bad bloke, Harry. He's really sweet now." Lauren took his hand and played with it.
"I know how he is Lauren. I know he's a bad bloke. He doesn't deserve to be your friend." Harry looked up at her.
"I hadn't heard that word since last year, so when she said that word... I couldn't control myself and I pushed her." Lauren said looking upset.

"You pushed her?" Harry chuckled.

"She deserved it." Lauren smiled slightly.

"Well you're beautiful." Harry said blushing slightly. Lauren looked up at him. "Not only to me but to everyone. So if she called you that it's because she's jealous of you."

Lauren smiled.

"You're pretty and funny and you're fun to be around, and well Pansy isn't any of those things." Harry said smiling.

"Thank you Harry." Lauren smiled.
She got up and Harry did too. She leaned into him and hugged him. Harry was shocked at first but slowly wrapped his arms around her. Her head leaned on his shoulder for comfort and his arms were around her waist tightly, not wanting her to leave. He could smell a scent that reminded him of vanilla extract.

"You're sweet Harry. You know how to make a girl smile." Lauren whispered into his ear. They stood there for a couple seconds, with Lauren in his arms.
She pulled away and left him completely dumbstruck and wanting more.
"I have to get going." Lauren smiled.
"Bye Harry." She said waving.
"Bye." Harry said quietly.

Harry walked back to the common room still dumbstruck from what had happened. He opened the portrait door and wandered in.

"Where have you been? It doesn't take that long to get some napkins." Ron got up. "Where are the napkins?!"
Ron asked realizing that he didn't have them.

"Are you alright mate." George asked getting up, noticing the look on Harry's face.
"Lauren." Harry said.
"Lauren? What about Lauren?" Ron asked looking puzzled.

"Sh- she hugged me." Harry said smiling.

"She hugged you!" Fred smiled getting up.
"What do you mean she hugged you." Ron said looking annoyed.

"She hugged me." Harry repeated.

"We got that but we didn't get the why." George said.

"Why would she hug you?" Ron asked crossing his arms.

"She was upset about Pansy calling her Fattington." Harry said.

Fred and George looked at each other in confusion.

"And I said that Pansy was just jealous because she's beautiful and then she got up and I thought she was gonna slap me... but... she hugged me." Harry smiled.

Ron sat down and leaned back. And so did Harry.
"Well now I'm jealous of you." Ron whispered.
"She smells like vanilla and she's warm and she's just...beautiful." Harry said still smiling like mad.

"Next time I'm going for the napkins." Fred whispered to George. "I'll come with." He whispered back.

Lauren stomped back into the dungeon. She opened the door and saw that Draco and Pansy weren't there.

"Where'd they go?" Lauren asked sitting next to Crabbe.
"Draco took her to the courtyard to calm her down." Goyle said.

"Are you alright?" Crabbe asked.
"Yea. Just a bit irritated." Lauren said smiling.
"Were you really gonna fight her?" Goyle asked leaning.
"No. There aren't enough people around to see me win." Lauren chuckled.
Crabbe and Goyle laughed.

"Will you still come to Hogsmeade with us tomorrow?" Crabbe asked.

"Yea I'm not worried about her. I'll hang around with you guys."

"She's just jealous of you cause you're nice and pretty and have our attention." Goyle said.
Lauren smiled.
"We've never seen Draco laugh so much without doing anything to anyone." Crabbe smiled.

"You make Draco happy without having to sleep with him, that's why Pansy's mad." Blaise said sitting across from her next to Goyle.

"You're the only one he wants and hasn't gotten." Blaise took a bite of a muffin.

"And he won't." Lauren said getting up.

"You've liked him all these years. What's changed?" Blaise asked.

"Feelings." Lauren said walking to the stairs.

"I'm going to sleep. I don't wanna be here when Draco unleashes his pet." Lauren said smiling and walking to the dorms. They all chuckled.

"Goodnight." She said waving.
"Goodnight." They all said in unison.

"I see the attraction." Blaise said leaning back.
"What're you on about?" Goyle asked confused.

"I see why guys are into her. She has a nice figure and she's funny. Easy to talk to but... not easy to get with." Blaise said.

Crabbe and Goyle smiled.
"Yea she's fun alright." Crabbe chuckled.

Then in walked Draco holding Pansy's hand. Crabbe and Goyle scowled at Pansy, but she ignored them.

"Go on ahead." Draco whispered. Pansy let go of him and walked to the guys dorm.

"And where does she think she's going?" Crabbe asked still looking in disgust.

"She's sleeping with me tonight. I don't want her in the same room as Lauren." Draco said running his hand through his hair.

"She's gone completely mental." Goyle said standing up.

"Lauren was upset. I'm surprised she wasn't crying." Crabbe said.

"She's not the type to start crying. She's keeping her composure for now at least." Blaise also stood up.

"And where are we supposed to sleep. We don't wanna be in the same room as her either." Goyle said crossing his arms.

"Down here." Draco said. Goyle and Crabbe gasped. "Would you rather have Pansy dogging at Lauren? Just sleep here for tonight."

"Alright." Crabbe and Goyle groaned.

"How is she?" Draco asked.

"Upset. What do you expect? Pansy called her Fattington." Goyle crosses his arms.

"She called her Fattington? I knew Pansy had said something but I didn't think she'd go that low." Blaise said shaking his head.

"She's upset but is she okay or is she mad." Draco asked getting nervous.
"Well she said she was still going tomorrow. She was mad, but not at you, at Pansy." Goyle said.

"Alright well... I told Pansy not to come but I couldn't shake her off. We'll just have to keep them separated." Draco said.

"Good luck with that." Blaise said patting Malfoy's back. Draco chuckled.

"Just know if they wanna fight, they're gonna fight regardless." Blaise said walking to the stairs.

"Lauren's not stupid enough to fight her in public. She doesn't wanna get in trouble." Draco said smiling. Blaise shrugged his shoulders and went to his bed.

"My money's on Lauren when the fight breaks out." Goyle said laying down.
"She wouldn't fight." Draco said. "Would she?"
"You and Potter have fought. I'm pretty sure she would too." Crabbe said settling down on one of the couches.

Draco chuckled.

"I'm heading to bed." Draco said walking upstairs.

Lauren has that same exact question roaming in her head: Would she fight Pansy?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.5K 1.1K 32
Paisley Davies, the 4th member of the Golden Trio. She is just like Hermione which is how she joined the trio by meeting Hermione in the Library. Pa...
975K 25.1K 22
(Y/N) Middlebrook was terribly excited for her fourth year at Hogwarts. But at the same time she was extremely anxious. This year was the year she wa...
521K 9.3K 35
*This is the cringiest sh*t that you'll ever read* Harry and Ginny had always been friends, they looked at each other as brother and sister, but what...
320K 8.2K 48
Amber Chamberlin disliked James Potter very much. There was no way of putting it simpler or plainer. From the moment she met him in her first year of...