I Wish (punk harry styles)

By harrys_babe4ever

Intro Hi. This is a story about a 17 year old girl named Riley Nomes. She has long blonde hair and blue eyes... More

The beginning
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 8

30 2 1
By harrys_babe4ever

Oh. No.

I pick up the phone.

"H-hi mom" I say calming.

"Hows the walk coming? You okay?"

"Oh yeah, everything is fine. I'm almost to the store."

"Your not there yet? I though you would be on your way home?" She's on to me.

"I'm half a block away. I met Louis and we talked for a little bit. I'll be home in fifty minutes. Bye love you" I quickly hang up the phone.

That was slightly terrifying.

I forgot my mom didn't know I was at this party.

I hear someone bang on the bathroom door and yell

"HURRY UP!! IM GONNA PISS MYSELF!" He has a deep voice. I can already tell I don't want to mess with him.

I open the door and he just stares at me. Ours eyes are locked on each other.

He's handsome. He has facial hair and black hair. His eyes are a beautiful brown color, he has a lip piercing and tattoos on his arms. Similar to Harry.

Finally he says something

"Zayn" He says smiling.

"uhmmm" He is hot. I can't talk. Cmon Riley say your name.

"RILEY!" Harry shouts.

Ugh.

"I'm guessing your Riley?" He says with one eyebrow raised.

"Y-yes" I start to giggle. I'm not use to attractive boys talking to me.

"Well, I better let you go, looks like Styles wants you" He says winking.

"Who?" Oh my God I'm losing my mind. "Oh! Harry! uhm yeah... I'll see you around" I'm the awkwardest person ever.

Zayn closes the bathroom, you can hear the click of the door locking.

I sigh and walk into Harry's room.

Tiffany glares at me. Tiffany has dark brown hair with bright blue highlights. She has a nose piercing and brown eyes.

"Did you need something?" I ask.

"Stay away from that Malik guy." He says seriously.

"Who? Zayn? Why can't you guys just say your first names? Zayn called you st-"

"Quit your bitching, it's nicknames." Tiffany snaps.

I could feel something inside of me snap.

"You know what? I've had just about enough of your-" I start.

"OKAY OKAY GLAD TO SEE WERE ALL FRIENDS, Riley I think you should go." Harry says.

"Fine, I'll go look for 'Malik'" I emphasize it cause he told me not to talk to him.

I slam his door closed but then I see Caitlin.

"MILEY!" She yells and waves. 

I'm done trying to correct her.

"Hi Caitlin" I say walking by her. She's stand next to girl with pink hair, a guy with shaggy blonde hair, and Zayn.

I walk over to her and stand with her.

"Guys, this is Miley. Miley this is Hannah, Kyle, and Zayn." She says

"Hey!" Hannah says. She's right up against me, I thought she was gonna kiss me. I can smell the alcohol on her.

"Oh my God! Are you sober?" Kyle asks me.

"Well actually-" I start.

"It doesn't matter Kyle, I thought you said you were Riley?" He asks

"I am, Caitlin can't remember Riley, I try to correct her but it doesn't matter. She still calls me Miley." I say smiling.

"Okay, I was hoping I wasn't too drunk to forget a girl like you." He says smirking

My god. Is he flirting with me? How do I flirt back? What do I say?

Just smile. Be cool

"Awww thanks" I can feel my face getting red and warm.

I'm a freak.

"Okay Miley, stop flirting with Zayn. Zayn stop flirting with Miles." Caitlin says.

"Miles?" Zayn asks smiling.

"Yea, it's short for Miley." She's says smiling.

"Her name is Riley, Caitlin." Zayn tries to explain.

"IM TOO DRUNK TO REMEMBER RILEY. WHO NAMES THEIR CHILD RILEY? I LIKE MILEY BETTER." She shouts.

"I like her name" Zayn says.

Oh no. The flirting again.

"Thanks" I'm never going to get a boyfriend.

Listen to yourself Riley. You don't care about boys. Love isn't real. What has gotten into you?

I look at the time and it's midnight.

Oh God.

I was suppose to be home twenty minutes ago. Mom is going to find out, then she is going to kill me.

"Hey guys I got to go, I need to uh-" I start.

"Nooo don't go." Zayn grabs my hand and looks into my eyes. I notice that up the stairs that Harry is staring at me. Glaring.

I think he's jealous.

I can't leave now.

Wait. Why do I care if Harry is jealous? We're just friends, I think?

Mom is going to kill me, I have to go.

"I really do have to go, I would love to stay but my mom-" I start

He kisses my cheek. "At least let me bring you home" Zayn is so sweet.

"Thank you, I would love that." He grabs my hand, I look down at our hand holding. I look up and notice Harry pushing the crowd of people out of his way.

I think he's coming for me.

"Okay I really got to go, let's go" I pull Zayn for the door almost running.

"Not so fast! What's the hurry?" Zayn asks me.

When I look back at Zayn I can see Harry coming towards me.

"My mom needs me, our pet.... Cat is dying, I'll explain in the car, let's go." I hurry him.

He doesn't say anything and we just push through the crowd. I was scared Harry was going to hurt Zayn.

Or me.

"Is that Styles?" Zayn stops and turns around.

"Hey Styles! What's the hurry!" Zayn chuckles.

"Don't you play innocent. What are you doing with Riley?" Harry glares. He sounds pissed.

"What? Oh, I'm giving her a ride home, her mom-" Zayn starts but Harry cuts him off.

"No, I don't want to hear your excuses, remember what I told you? Like a fucking hour ago?" Harry is about to explode.

"Yeah I know man, you said not to-"

"HEY! SHUT UP" Harry says, he looks at me and then back at Zayn. He raises his eyebrows.

"Ohhh, she doesn't kn-"

"ZAYN YOU ASS HAT. SHUT UP!" Harry shouts. A couple of people were looking at us and whispering.

I wonder what Harry told Zayn.

"Guys, let's not start a scene." I say.

"I'll do whatever I want. This is my house." Harry is staring at me like he wants to kill me.

I gulp.

"Zayn? Can I talk to you" Harry says with his teeth clenched.

"Well actually-" Zayn starts.

"Zayn, now please." Harry is trying to contain his anger.

Is he protecting me?

"Sure, Riley you can go by Caitlin," Zayn says.

"Okay, I guess" I say and walk over to Hannah. I don't see Caitlin or Kyle.

I do need to go home.

"Hey, I hate to bother you but I need a ride home. Are you drunk?"

"Nah nah I can take you" says Hannah.

She looks drunk.

"Hannah." I say with a tone.

"Im not wasted. I can drive." she says.

I can't believe I'm actually about to do this.

"Fine. Where's Caitlin and Kyle." I ask.

"Probably fucking, they are dating so..." Hannah says.

"Oh, I didn't know they were a couple." I say.

"Well you do now." Hannah says giggling.

"You know, I brought my licence, I can drive and you can drive it back here." I say.

"No, I'm driving. I'm fine." She smiles" You can trust me, let's go." She grabs my hand and we go out the opposite door that Harry and Zayn went out.

Harry's POV

"Zayn, what the hell was that. She isn't like other girls. You can't talk advantage of her. You can have any other girl but her." He is pissing me off.

"You know what? Our deal is off! I want Riley. She's sexy, skinny, and has a great personality. She's gonna wanna have sex with me. I have this charm on woman. You even saw it, when she ran into me at the bathroom. That's why you yelled. I almost had her" He smirks. "She likes me better than you, you have a girl, and now I'm about to get mine."

"Sorry styles, I'm taking Riley home, or maybe even my house" Zayn winks and walks away.

He isn't getting away that fast.

I grab the back of his shirt. "Zayn, you can't break our deal. I will hurt you, I don't want to but I swear-" He cuts me off.

"You? Beat me up? Your injured, I have an advantage. You don't want to mess with me." Zayn says.

"I might have a couple of bruises but I can still fight. Don't bring her home. I can bring her home" I push him aside and walk in My house.

I felt someone push me against the wall from behind. Of course it was Zayn.

"If you ever touch me again, I will do worse to Riley." He whispers and pushes me even more against the wall.

I follow him over to Caitlin and Kyle who are making out on the couch.

"Where's Riley" Zayn and I say at the time. Then we both glare at each other.

"I thought her and Hannah were with you guys." Caitlin says.

"Wait, so nobody knows where Riley or Hannah are?" I ask.

Kyle and Caitlin shake their heads.

Shit.

What if someone took them.

"Can't you call Riley or Hannah?" Zayn asks.

"I have Hannah's number, but I never got Riley's." Caitlin says.

"Well what are you waiting for? CALL HER" I snap.

"Why do you care so much about Riley?" Kyle snaps.

"Yeah Harry, why do you care?" Zayn smirks.

I hate Zayn now.

"I-I don't care, I just don't want to be responsible for someone getting hurt at my house. Shut up and call!" Caitlin finally pulls out her phone and I look over at Zayn, he has stupid smile on his stupid face.

I wait for Caitlin to talk into her phone but she hasn't yet.

I'm worried. What if Louis got her? Am I protecting her? No, I just want to make sure she's okay.

That's not bad, is it?

"No answer" Caitlin says.

No no no.

I need to find her.

"Look everywhere in the house." I command.

"Why should we listen to you?" Zayn snaps.

"Do you want Riley? You gotta find her in order to be with her" I snap. I don't want him with her, but that will motivate him to find her.

"Fine, I'll look." He rolls his eyes like child.

That's right.

"I'll look upstairs, you look outside and downstairs." I point to the woods and run upstairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

374 1 37
I'm Lauren Claysworth. Artist. My life is perfect. Are you shitting me? What a terrible lie that was. My life was ordinary for any other teenager in...
27.4K 1.4K 37
Everyone has an angelic and demonic side to them, but what defines us is our choices which makes one more prominent insides of us. Jules was new to t...
1.1K 18 13
Meet Harry Styles. A 17 year old who doesn't talk to anyone. All he does is sit at home and study; nothing more. Unlike the rest of the people in Har...