• candle light | nct dream •

By taebreezeuhuh

[Vampire/WW AU] a human life is just like a candle light's. it can extinguish at any moment, yet it brings wa... More

0.1 | characters
0.2 | dream
0.4 | nostalgia
0.5 | tour
0.6 | injury
0.7 | wandered in
0.8 | aura
0.9 | what are you?
1.0 | i'll help you
1.1 | curiosity kills the cat
1.2 | ignorance is a bliss
1.3 | a visit
1.4 | missing
1.5 | captured
1.6 | ally
1.7 | find her
1.8 | old friends
1.9 | history repeats
2.0 | who?
2.1 | identity
2.2 | reunion
2.3 | homecoming
2.4 | threat
2.5 | memory
2.6 | home sweet home
2.7 | candid
2.8 | unorthodox
2.9 | confrontation
3.0 | unspoken feelings
epilogue

0.3 | infirmary

5.4K 227 2
By taebreezeuhuh

"Lee Haechan! Wake up right this instant!" A loud thud caused me to flick my eyes open in shock, and my eyes met those of my teacher's.

"M-Ms Han. Sorry." I immediately got off from my table and straightened my back.

"You'd better be paying attention." She warns sternly, and proceeds to walk back to the front of the classroom.

I sighed, cradling my head with my right hand as I stared right at the whiteboard.

"That dream...no, it's what really happened," I mumbled to myself.

"Why did I...dream of that?" I asked myself and furrowed my brows in confusion. "It has been decades already..."

I had sudden flashbacks that just came across my mind and I rubbed my temples to sooth the creeping pain.

"Ugh..." I grumbled, and shot up from my seat. "Sorry Ms Han, I'm not feeling well. Can I head to the infirmary?"

She eyes me closely, but eventually allows me to do so. I quickly head to the infirmary and sat on one of the beds lined up there.

"Ahhh, seriously..." I cursed, and all of a sudden a voice comes from the bed next to mine. The curtains were closed, but I could already tell who it was.

"What's a filthy wolf like you doing here?" The voice was filled with annoyance.

"Huh. I could say the same. Did you get anaemic or something?" I snapped, and the other party scoffed.

"Forget it, talking to even you is a waste of my time." I heard him turn over in his bed.

"What's wrong? Have you become a scaredy cat, Renjun? That's awfully interesting." My words seethed with sarcasm, but before he could reply, the nurse enters the room and our conversation is cut short.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 582 33
« living in a place that things changes in just a swift is not hell, it IS hell. » ❍ ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ ᴀᴜ ❍ ‼️ 𝘁𝘄 // 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱 , 𝗴𝗿𝘂𝗲𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗵...
49.3K 1.6K 19
Almost. I almost took my life away. But you came along and made me changed my mind. Park Jisung, the popular group in school decide that he have a...
2K 181 15
❝It was a joyous summer camp, until they discovered a dead body.❞
21.8K 1.1K 55
'You can stay, but on one condition - you have to serve me,' said the Vampire Lord. The world was divided into two realms - vampires and humans, and...