Fire emblem x Reader

By Azumayah

This are small one-shoots storys about Fire emblem characters. Fire emblem belongs to nintendo. I don't own... More

Marth x Reader
Alm x Reader
Ike x Marth x Reader
Ephraim x Reader
Robin x Reader
Alfonse x Reader
Roy X Reader Part 1
Roy x Reader Part 2
Much Love ^_^
Corrin x Reader
Merric x Reader
Leif x Reader
Chrom x Reader
Seliph x Reader
A/N
Shura x Reader
Eliwood x Reader
Takumi x Reader
5k Already?!
Fredrick x Reader
Jealous Marth x Reader Part 1
Jealous Marth x Reader part 2
Thank you for the 10k views!
Ephraim x Reader
Bridal blessings scenarios...
Thank you for everything.

Eldigan x Reader

562 7 0
By Azumayah

You are the second daughter of a noble from Agustria. You are also Eldigan's lover. The two of you would go everywhere together. However one day, he went on a mission and disappeared. You searched for him, during months but nothing. You now, live alone on the noble house of Nordion.

Your Pov...

I woke and once again I dreamt of him, I missed him so much... It's been months since he's gone, now...

-Milady, can I come in? Asked Grahnye.

-Yes, yes you can.

-How are you feeling, today? She asked me sitting next to me in my bed.

-Each day it passes, I miss him so much..

-Don't worry, I know one day he will come back. She said trying to comfort me.

-What, if he doesn't?

-Don't lose hope...Everyone misses him, just like you. Besides you should cheer up, today is the last day of the year and I prepared a (F/c) kimono just for you. She said.

-Thank you, Grahnye... I hugged her tightly as she returned the hug.

-Everything, will be just fine...She whispered.

Some time later...

It was already lunch time, Grahnye made Spaghetti today. I wasn't very hungry so instead of going to the dinning room to eat, I put my jacket and went to the garden. I sat on the snowy floor and looked to the roses, they were all covered with snow. I picked a rose and clean it up suddenly remembering the beautiful memories that we made.

Flashback on...

-Happy valentines day! You know what that means.

-I do know. Said Eldigan giving you a bucket of roses.

-Aww, their so beautiful.

-I hope you like them, I bought them, thinking on my favourite flower. He said.

-Your favourite flower?

-Yes, you. He said that grabbing your waist and touching your lips with his.

You gladly kissed him back.

-Oh, Eldigan how much I miss you...

-Hey, Eldigan what's your favourite season?

-It's spring. He said.

-Why?

-Because, I've met you in a spring day and all of those beautiful flowers remind me of you. Said Eldigan.

-Really? My favourite season is also spring because we met in a spring day...

-My love, I hope we get to spend the next spring together. He said kissing your hand.

-And not just next one, but the others too.

-It seems like yesterday...

-(Y/N), lunch is almost over! You better eat or else you won't have energy to participate in the new year activities! Screamed Grahnye.

-Well, I guess she's right.

I standed up and went to the kitchen, Lachesis and Grahnye kept some food for me, so I could have lunch.

-Enjoy your meal. Said Lachesis.

-Thank you, for keeping some food for me.

-Take that frown, of your face! My brother doesn't want you to be sad. He wants you to be happy! He will return one day. We must never lose hope. Said Lachesis standing up grabbing your hands.

-Thank you Lachesis.

By her strong attitude, it could only show that she misses her brother as much as me and she's trying to hide it but it's just too obvious.

After finishing lunch, I went to my room, I made sure I closed the door and laid on my bed slowly closing my eyes and falling asleep.

Time skip...

You woke up and looked to the clock, it was 10pm. You saw a (f/c) kimono with cute accessories.

-Garnhey, Lachesis it's so beautiful.

You took at list one hour to get dressed and get you hair done, after finishing everything. You greeted the others and together all of you went to the shrine.

-It's so beautiful. Said Sylvia.

-So, many lights. Said Ayra.

-(Y/N) your Kimono is so beautiful. Said Deirdre.

-Thank you Deirdre. Yours too.

-Oh my thank you. It was Sigurd who gave to me. She said.

-That's nice...

-Deirdre, come here there are lots of candy over here. Said Sigurd.

-Candy? Oh, well it seems I have to go. Enjoy the party. Said Deirdre going to see Sigurd.

You looked at everyone, they were all with their loved ones, while you were alone sited on a bench looking to the floor with a frown on your face.

-Hey, (Y/n) it's almost time for the new year! Said Lachesis.

-Really?

-Yes, we took at list 30 minutes from Nordion to the shrine and besides with all this talk we only have some minutes to the New Year. Said Lachesis.

-Wow, time really flies. You said very shocked.

-So, what's New Year wish? She asked.

-New year, wish...?

-Yes, just like the name says, it's a wish that you make in the new year and according to the legend if you want something so much, that you have a very strong connection with that thing, in your case person, the gods may hear your wish and make it come true. Said Lachesis looking to sky holding your hand.

-Then Lachesis, let's both make our new year wish, I know it will come true, I can feel it.

She nooded and grabbed your hand even pressed your hand. The two of you made your wish and looked at the beautiful fire works, hopping that the gods answer your prayers.

-I hope that the gods heard our prayers. I really want to see my brother. By the way happy new year (Y/n). Said Lachesis.

-I hope so too, happy new year for you too Lachesis. The two of you hugged each other tightly.

-Happy new year, girls. Screamed Tailtiu.

-Happy new year for you too Taltiu. Said Lachesis waving at Tailtiu.

-Hey, do you girls want to play some games? There are a lot of new year activities and everyone is enjoying them so much! You guys should play too. She said making puppy eyes.

-Well, there is certain activity that I want to do. I will meet you, soon (Y/n). Said Lachesis.

-It's okay. I know what kind of game you want to play and probably that games has food on it.

-W-What are you talking, about?! I'm a lady I cannot eat in unappropriated hours. She said.

-Sure, sure. See you soon, Lachesis.

-Bye! The two girls said going to meet the others.

You looked at the two girls going to the activities and sighed.

-It seems, my wish didn't become true.

-Well, I don't think that the case. Said a very manly voice hiding your eyes with his hands.

-No, it can't be. You started crying and turned to him.

-I missed you, milady. Said Eldigan.

-I missed you too, Eldigan. You jumped to his arms.

He cleaned your tears and kissed your forehead.

-Oh, Eldigan you don't know how much we missed you. Since the day, you disappeared that all of us, were desperate to find you...

-I know and I'm sorry for disappearing like this, everything happened so fast and I wasn't ready, I was afraid that you would hate me if I told you, this that's why I decided to train and become stronger for you. He said very serious.

-It's okay, as long here with me I will no longer suffer.

-Milady could, you please look at me? He asked gently.

-What's wrong?

-Happy New Year. He said that kissing your lips.

-(Oh!) You smiled and kissed him back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author: Happy new year for everyone! I hope you have a wonderful year and forget to enjoy your summer/winter holidays! And may your new year wishes become true. Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.8K 273 20
Just as the tittle implies, a collection of one chapter stories involving the reader(if desired) and the characters from fire emblem. You can request...
1.2K 36 22
Okay, I already had this story sort of written down so I thought why not publish it? This is an oc story between Takumi and I girl I created named Va...
92.8K 978 28
This shall be a Fire Emblem Fates story, this one being the Revelations path as well. You will be one kick-ass Retainer, that's for sure! DISCLAIMER:...
7.3K 97 19
This fic of oneshots has been posted on Wattpad under the username: justamethyst3 That is the only place it should be ~ * ~ Current Status: Completed...