TERE ISHQ MEIN JOGI HONA ✔

Af Meera5oberoi

*COMPLETED*☑ Highest rankings- #1- Ishqbaaz (5.1.19) #1 - Ishq (28.12.18, 28.02.19, 02.05.19) #1- narbhi (2... Mere

PROLOGUE
CHARACTER SKETCH
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
PROMO
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
EPILOGUE
BONUS CHAPTER
🥰REVIEWS BY LOVELY READERS🥰

CHAPTER 33

5.8K 536 73
Af Meera5oberoi

Shivaay came running from the kitchen.

S- What happened?

A- Nothing.. Accident ho gaya.

Shivaay looks at Anika with a shocked face.

S- what?

A- Umm.. Nothing. Om and Gauri collided with each other and fell down.

S- Oh! Ok.

O- What Ok, Shivaay. You both are chit-chatting instead of helping us.

S- I am so sorry, Om.

He immediately helps Gauri and Om to get up.

A- But Om. Where were you engrossed that you didn't see Gauri?

O- Nothing Bhabhi. I was texting one of my clients and I came here to call you both for lunch.

A- Oh!

S- Yes. Come'on everyone. Lunch is ready and I have made Anika's favourite dishes.

A- Wow, Shivaay.

They moves towards the dining table and sit in their respective places.

A- Shivaay, what have you made?

S- Have some patience, Anika.

Shivaay opens the lids of the bowls.

SHAHI PANEER

NAAN ROTI

PULAO

PAPAD

GULAB JAMUN

A- Umm.. Shivaay. It looks so tasty. My mouth is watering after seeing all this.

G- Yes jiju. All this is looking so yummy.

S- So what are you waiting for? Start eating.

Anika makes a puppy face and looks at Shivaay. Shivaay understands and serves food in her plate and starts feeding her.

Anika smiles at him.

A- Umm.. Shivaay, you have magic in your hands. Everything is so tasty.

Shivaay smiles and continues to feed her.

G- I must say Anika that you are living every girl's dream. Every girl wants a husband who cooks delicious food for her and jiju is an amazing cook.

A- Hmm. That's true. My hubby is Sarvagunn sampann.

Anika winks at Shivaay while his eyes gets widen.

G- I wish that I too get a husband who is just like jiju.

Om looks at Gauri and Gauri also looks at him and they share an eyelock.

Anika observes them and says-

A- You know I feel like that you will marry someone who is like shadow of Shivaay. Right, Om?

Om instantly looks at Anika.

O- Huh? Ya ya.

Om and Gauri starts looking here and there avoiding each other's gaze while Anika smirks at their condition. Shivaay also observes Anika's behaviour towards Om and Gauri but he shrugs his thoughts and decides to ask her later.

After completing their lunch, they sit in the living room.

G- Anika, I think I should leave. Actually I have some urgent work. I will come to meet you some other day. Ok.

Anika nods her head.

O- Bhabhi, I think I should also go.. I..mean...dadi must be alone at home.

Anika smiles and nods at him.

Anika and Gauri hugs each other.

G- Take care. See you soon.

Anika smiles at her.

A- Bye.

S- Come Gauri. I'll drop you till your car.

Anika holds Shivaay's hand and stops him.

A- Why will you drop her?I mean Om is there na, he will drop her till her car. Right, Om?

O- Ya.. Ya..Ok..bhabhi.

After bidding bye, OmRi leaves.

Anika smirks and sits on the sofa while Shivaay looks at her suspiciously.

S- What's going on in your mind?

Anika makes an innocent face and looks at Shivaay.

A- My mind.. Nothing.

S- Really! Come'on Spill the beans.

A- Ok fine. I think that there is some spark between Om and Gauri. I think they will make an amazing couple.

S- But I thought that they hate each other. I mean like they were glaring at each other and fighting.

Anika slowly hits his forehead.

A- Offo! My buddhu(fool) Singh Oberoi. The first step of love is hate and fights only.

S- Oh!

A- Now we have to act as a cupid between them and make them fall in love.

Shivaay shook his head in disbelief.

S- Ok. My cupid wifey, we will plan this later, firstly you have to take your medicines.

He picks her up in his arms and leads her to their bedroom.

Anika gets irritated.

A(whispers) - Boring hubby.

S- I heard that.

A- Good. It was meant to be heard.

It was evening, Anika was reading some magazines while Shivaay was searching jobs in his laptop.

After sometime, he closes his laptop with frustration and palms his face.

Anika looks at him tensed. She moves towards him and keeps her hand on his shoulder.

A- what happened Shivaay?

Shivaay removes his hands from his face and looks at Anika.

S- Anika, there is no job for me. It seems that I have been blacklisted from the business world and nobody is ready to give me job.

A- Everything will be fine. Please don't stress yourself. Shivaay, if you don't mind can I suggest something?

Shivaay looks at her and nods his head.

A- Why don't you takeover my family business.. I.. Mean... Look.. I won't be able to handle it alone so why don't you..?

S- No Anika. I know that you are saying this for my good but I can't do this Anika. Its against my principles and self respect. Your family business doesn't belong to me.

A- But why.. I mean.. The thing which belongs to you is mine, likewise the thing which belongs to me is yours.

S- I know. But I can't take it because it belongs to you and your family and there is no contribution of mine in making Malhotra industry so how can I take it? But if you want, you can join your business and trust me, I will never stop you ,in fact, I will encourage you to succeed in life.

Anika understands his point of view and nods her head.

S- I don't understand what will I do now.

After thinking sometime, an idea clicks Anika's head.

A- Shivaay, lets start our own business.

Shivaay looks at her flabbergasted.

S- Anika, we cannot just go and start a business like this. We need funds, people, a place to set up the office.

A- You don't worry about funds. We will withdraw some money from Malhotra company funds and...

Shivaay interrupts in between.

S- But Anika...

A- Let me complete Shivaay. We will withdraw some money from Malhotra company as a loan and then you can return it afterwards. Ok?

Shivaay nods his head. Anika squeals in joy and hugs him.

S- But still there are many problems like place, employees.

A- Don't worry. We will sort this out together.

S- Hmm. Ok you take rest. I am going to market to buy some vegetables.

Anika smiles and nods her head.

Shivaay leaves for market.

After buying vegetables, he was about to go home when he saw an man of around 50 years standing near the road while talking on his phone and a truck coming towards him with full speed.

Shivaay immediately ran towards him and pulls him back. As soon as he pulls him, the truck passes by.

The man sighs in relief.

M- Thank you young man, for saving me.

S- No problem uncle, but you should be careful.

M- I know. Actually it was an important business call and I was so engrossed that I forgot my surroundings. By the way, I am Prakash Trivedi.

Shivaay looks at him amazed.

S- You are the biggest steel industrialist of India, Prakash Trivedi.

P- You got that right.

S- Nice to meet you, Sir. I am Shivaay Singh Oberoi.

Shivaay shakes his hand with him.

P- Oberoi? Are you somehow related to Shakti Singh Oberoi?

S- Yes. He is my father.

P- Oh God! You are Shiv, Shakti's son. He used to talk a lot about you. Where is he nowadays? Its been years since I lost my contact with him.

Shivaay looks down with some unshed tears.

S- Actually, Mom and Dad passed away years ago in a accident.

Prakash looks at Shivaay with a concerned look and holds his shoulders.

P- I am so sorry son. I didn't knew about it.

Shivaay nods his head.

P- Can we talk for sometime?

Shivaay nods.

P- Ok lets go to that cafe across the street.

They moves towards the cafe and takes their seats.

P- You know, Shakti was a very dear friend of mine. We grew up together. He helped me a lot during my hard times. He was a great man. I will regret this my whole life that I won't be able to thank him ever.

Shivaay looks at him.

P- When I was struggling for setting up my business, he was the one who gave me a place to set up my office. After few years, my business took a great turn and it flourished. We used to talk with each other but when I shifted my business to London, we lost all contacts. But I wanted to thank him and return that place to him as it was his ancestral place.

S- Uncle if you don't mind, can I see that place? Actually I want to establish my business and I was searching for a place.

P- Why not? That place belongs to you only. Wait. I think I have its keys with me.

He takes the keys and forwards it to Shivaay.

Shivaay takes it.

S- Thank you so much uncle. You've been a great help to me.

P- No problem. If you need any help in future, this is my number, please call me.

Shivaay nods with a smile and leaves for home.

*************************
Hello lovelies. 🤗🤗

Merry Christmas to all.🎄🎄

So here you go with the next chapter. ☺️☺️

Did you like it? 😊😊

Ok So I need your help. Actually I don't know anything about business. So please help me. What type of business should Shivaay do? How the business is set up? If there is anybody who can help me with this, please put your ideas in the comment section. If you want you can DM me as well.

Please keep voting and give your precious comments.😀😀

Love you all. ❤️❤️

Bye bye. 🙋🙋

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

106K 8.8K 29
Annika Mehrotra is the world's leading businesswoman. She is strong , capable and extremely independent.But she has some scars that she sleeps with a...
59.2K 6.1K 53
#arrangemarriage Anika is a simple girl in Delhi. Working in tech company. Love her family the most .Shivaay CEO of Oberoi industry eligible bachel...
133K 12.8K 34
Finally, their 5 years of marriage came to an end. He wanted to stop her from leaving him but his ego didn't let him do that also some part of him be...
45.9K 4.7K 12
This is the cliche story about a prince, Shivaay singh oberoi and a common girl, Anika, who is the daughter of their royal maid. How will the love b...