Vauseman: A new life

By Alexvauseisbae

This story I'm hoping to update alot and it's about piper and Alex's story after piper picked larry More

(Chapter 1) I pick him..
(Chapter 2) Still not out.
(Chapter 3) in love again..
(Chapter 4) Will you Wait
Chapter 5) 1 week
Chapter 6 (3 days )
Chapter 7 (See you later)
Chapter 8 ( 48 hours)
chapter 9 ( ive missed you )
Chapter 10 (Best day ever
Chapter 11 (great news...
Chapter 12 ( breaking the news
Chapter 13 (Locked up
Chapter 14(Baby blues)
Chapter 15 (Happily ever after
Chapter 16 (loving fucks)
Chapter 17 (baby daddy
Chapter 18 (preparing)
Chapter 19 (Homeless)
Chapter 21 (Returned)
Chapter 22 (Going home)
Chapter 23 (First time)
Chapter 24(to me )
Chapter 25 (Plans)
Chapter 26
Surprise :)

Chapter 20 (New life)

1.5K 49 6
By Alexvauseisbae

Alex's position

Babe it fucking hurts!!!!!

The pain that I was feeling was unreal. It felt like my hips were ripping apart. I was scared because I knew I was in labor but was only 6 and a half months. I really didn't want to have to keep them in the hospital for extra days.

When we got into our room I laid straight down to try and get comfortable. Piper sat next to me and held my hand. I was extremely hurt and started to feel my body open more and more. I fell asleep for an hour and was waken by excruciating pains.

By the time the doctor came in and said I was ready to start pushing it was 8 at night. It was a painful and slow labor. It felt like I was pushing forever.

Then at 8:16 my baby girl was born and it was a relief. The doctor laid her on my chest badly swaddled. I was staring at her for ten minutes then my baby boy started to come out. He was born at 8:29. I looked at piper with my lips pushed out until she kissed me. I had each baby in my hand. 

I was holding my kids for ten minutes and lightly kissed each of them. Then I handed them to piper. I tried to go to sleep now because I was exhausted. The moment I closed my eyes though I felt another bad pain. I thought it might just be very sore from opening so wide. I asked the doctor if it was supposed to feel this painful and he said no.

This made piper extremely worried which I didn't want. The doctor pulled my gown back up and said Okay on count of three I need you to just give me a good push for 5 seconds. He counted to three and I started pushing. And like he said 5 seconds later it was over.

Piper walked over by the doctor when she put the babies down and said holy fucking shit Alex. I asked her what was wrong.

Then seconds later she picked up a baby from between my thighs and said triplets.... ! The only thing I was able to say is "fuck!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 80 10
While we wait for Season 3 I wrote my own take on it. Enjoy xx.
32.2K 900 35
Piper and Alex are from two different worlds. But when they meet Piper's shy shell begins to crack as Alex draws out her darkest secrets and brings o...
85.6K 1.9K 26
My own version of what would happen in season 3.
18.5K 228 26
This is a new story coming because my old one is coming to an end