Mystic Home

By cuteblueicecream

Alexandra an unwanted person in the human world has to involved into the enchanter's battle and fight in orde... More

Insert
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 "Lost In Odd"
Pictures
Chapter 16 "The Rockery"
Chapter 17 "Training with Master Hector"
Chapter 18 "The Mountain of Harmony"
Chapter 19 "Unlucky Zane"
Chapter 20 "Under Attacked"
Chapter 21 "Search for Jimmy"
Chapter 22 "The Stranger"
Chapter 23 "Halloween"
Chapter 24 "Lost Again"
Chapter 25 "Mourn"
Chapter 26 "Explain it later"
Chapter 27 "Promise"
Chapter 28 "Sleep here"
Chapter 29 "Kid's Voice"
Chapter 30 "Run and Hide"
Chapter 31 "My Family"
Chapter 32 "Friends"
Chapter 33 "The New Portal"
Chapter 34 "New Trainer"
Chapter 35 "Jamaicah's First Mission"
Chapter 36 "Doctors Helper"
Chapter 37 "Mickey Mouse"
Chapter 38 "Daniel"
Chapter 39 "A long day"
Chapter 40 "Friends"
Chapter 41 "Troubles"
Chapter 42 "William"
Chapter 43 "Sealed Mark"
Chapter 44 "Kiss"
Chapter 45 "Shadow World"
Chapter 46 "Caught"
Chapter 47 "Remembered"
Chapter 48 "Escaped"
Chapter 49 "Sent back"
Chapter 50 "Finale"
Insert

Chapter 3

16 3 0
By cuteblueicecream

Alexandra's POV    

I reversed myself. Putting my balance back to the other foot and stepped that foot backward to where it was before.

What was that? This is shocking.

I scanned my surroundings again. I'm inside the bathroom and in front of the opened door straight to my room that the lights are off.

I laughed.

No, that's impossible. I must be seeing things. That really can't happen.

The lights turned on.

"Good evening Miss Alexandra Arrastia." She smiled at me. She's the person who turned on the lights.

...

"I like your dress, Alex." She said and I smile at her. She told me lately that her name is Sally. She's the person mom mentioned me after I got here in this room. "You won't wear dresses like that here, would you?" I stopped myself from finding my sandals and faced Miss Sally. What does she mean by that? I'm wearing the dress right now.

"What's wrong with my dress? I thought you like it." Yes or maybe she's lying.

"Your dress is obviously an old fashion but pretty. It covers your knee, shoulders, and back. Unlike any other dresses are reveling bodies that should be private." Miss Sally said.

"Then what's wrong with this dress that I'm wearing?" I asked.

"That dress is not enough. You need to cover up more." She explained.

...

"Don't act like a fool, Miss Alex." She said without facing me. She's in front of me and we're walking heading to the dining hall for diner. She stopped from walking but stayed facing forward. "Straight 'in up your body, Miss. Chins up, and do not look to the floor." She ordered and I obeyed it. Then we continued to walk.

I thought that she's kind of nice but I was wrong. She smiles so angelic and talk so gentle but I can feel that something's opposite of it about her. I thought it will be easy for me to get along with her but then again I was completely wrong.

I feel more comfortable wearing this white cloak that Miss Sally gave me and at the same time feeling conscious to what I may look like in front of the others. This cloak covers almost whole of my body, even to the tip of my toes and fingers of my hands. The only thing that does not cover is my face. Though no one's in here, I feel tensed to be seen.

This cloak reminds me of the person I bumped into this afternoon but only it is colored black and mine is white.

Miss Sally also gave me some more of it to wear and requires me not to dress my clothes as long as I'm in this place.

It is really strict and weird.

I asked her why I have to wear this. But she only answered "For security."

"I said chins up!"

"Aww!" I bumped into her. I didn't notice that she stopped from walking and turned, facing me.

"You're a slack!" She said. That was kind of hurt.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"If I was not the person you bumped into, what would you do? Don't try to mess up here, Alex. Every second is hectic. Remember that." She scared me off this time.

"I-"

"Don't try to excuse yourself!" She said.

But it was an accident. I thought. Why are you mad about it? It pissed me off. It's just a small bump. Nothing is damaged. Why! I really hate it when someone dejected me.

"Even if you say it's an accident, at first, you were being lazy. For being lazy, whose fault is that?"

She's right. I'm lazy.

"Don't you ever give me that look again!"

I moved my face downward. It was my fault so why should I be angry?

"Come, we're here." She opened the double door beside us. I followed her as she walks in.

As I entered from the big double door behind Miss Sally, I was distracted by the light that hits my face. I covered my both eyes with my right arm. And until I recover from the brightness of the hall, I pulled my arm off.

The hall is very wide and beautiful. The wall is painted with gold. The vases look very expensive and the flower with it are blossoming. The windows are tall that it happens to almost reach the ceiling, and also it is curtained with white and red- fitted to the colors to the surroundings. The tiles of the floor are very elegant and it is carpeted at the center of the hall- from the double door to the big logo of something.

I cast my eyes to one of the table herein. There are two tables here. Square shape and filled with youth like me. They are busy eating and talking to each other. And they are dressed up just like mine. So, I don't have to worry anymore with what I may look like. It is like a rare and weird uniform of something. I guess this is their policies here.

I pulled off my hood

"Alex-"

The foods look so delicious. It all sparked in my sight. I think my lips watered for what I have seen. I can't take my eyes off of it. I can't wait to munch it all. Yummy!

"Alex." Sally called with her hands waving right in front of my face.

"Ahh!" I was back to my presence.

"I'll leave you here. Tomorrow morning we will have trainings so wake up early. I'm sure you can return to your room without my help." I nodded and then she leaves.

"Trainings?" Mom didn't tell me about trainings.

Wait!

Is this a school? This place is a school? We will be living in a SCHOOL?

But mom didn't mention that this is a school or something like that.

Sally gave me a horrifying look. "Even that you're not in the school, you still needs to be trained for safety." Then she leaves.

Ahhh, I see. Okay. This is not a school. But what's wrong with her. Never mind.

I went to the table were there's vacant seat and sat. Others are busy talking that they never saw my presence. The plate is already in place so I took some food at the table and put it on my plate.

And I begin to eat...

My eyes sparked because of its taste. It's not only looks delicious but it also tastes delicious! The tenderness, juiciness, sweetness, and it's-

PERFECT!

I can eat it all day...

"Hello," Someone at my side approached me.

"Hello." I smile back at her as a respond also.

"My name's Annie." She introduced herself. "I never have seen you before. Are you new here?" She asked.

"Ahh, yes. We just arrived here."

"What do you mean 'WE'? Where do you come from?"

"Me and my parents?"

"Wooo... You have your parents here?" She was shocked.

"Yes?"

"You're so lucky. Why did you come here?"

"We moved here."

"You're going to live here?"

"Yes. Why?" I asked.

"You guys..." She called the others. "We have a neophyte here."

Others came towards us. I'm starting to feel more innocent.

"Hello, my name is Paul" a boy with a dark hair lends his hand for a handshake. He is handsome combined with cuteness. "What's your name?"

"Alexandra Arrastia." I received his hand and made handshake.

"And guess what? She has her parents here. They're going to live here." Annie said.

"What?" a boy with golden hair beside Paul said. I nodded.

...

After dinner, we all are returning to our respected rooms one by one.

There are fewer of us left here. That's me, Paul, Chris, David, Jessie, Mica, and Angel.

They said that all of them are adopted of this place. Most of them are abandoned by their parent. To some, cannot be supported because of poverty.

We discussed many things until that David and the three girls bid to leave us. We agreed and they left.

"I'm tired." The golden haired Chris said. He is cute as he yawns. He and Paul were best friends since they meet here.

"Let's head to our rooms?" I nodded to Paul.

As we walk in the lobby, Chris and Paul finally meet their rooms. Room number 56 and 57.

"Let me escort you to your room." Paul said.

"No, thanks. I can handle myself." I replied.

"You're sure?"

"I'm sure. Good night." And I left him.

After a while, as I walk in the lobby alone, someone grabbed me and trapped me in the corner.

SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

From right to left to right, I feel my cheeks heats and hurt. I put my left hand at my left cheek. What in the world did I do wrong?

"Keep your distance to Paul, flirty girl!" Am I flirty? I didn't do anything.

SLAP!

"Who cares, if you have parents with you? They'll going to leave you anyway. They will abandon you and become like one of us." She said.

SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

I feel hurt. This kind of treatment reminds me of something. No, I won't cry. I won't.

Another of her hand swings high and ready to slap me again. I closed my eyes. I have nothing else to run to.

I was waiting to be slapped but nothing happened.

So I opened my eyes.

The girl saw someone that really shocked her.

A person wearing a white and gold clock is holding the girl's arm that was going to slap me.

"Leave." A deep cold voice escaped from that person. It is predictable that- that person is a male.

He puts down the arm that he holds and the girl ran away. Who are they anyway?

He took a glance of me but I cannot identify him. His face is covered with hair and a hood.

I moved my sight downwards and seen the emblem attached to his cloak

He walks towards me and wiped the tears on my faces with his hand.

He is tall.

After that, he paced to leave.

"Thank you." He's starting to walk away. "Wait! Who are you?" But he didn't respond. He just went on until he is out of sight.

Who is he?

And why do they all wear cloak like that? Some were plain white like the little girl outside earlier and including mine, dirty-white from that old lady and Miss Sally, plain black for the boy I bumped into recently, and him too that's colored white with gold.

It's kind of weird...

And why does he helped me. Wiped my tears in my face. 

Does he have concerns for me after seeing me like that?

I never been treated like that from others except for Mic back to our place we lived in. 

And I never been treated so kindly by others from the dinning hall.

I was always been treated by almost everyone just like that girl who slapped me presently.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151 28 23
Ever since she was a young girl, Silk had to fight her way to survive. From escaping the deadly curse she knew almost nothing about, to harnessing po...
21.5K 555 31
Cassidy Black, is a bright, lonely young witch. Heading into her 6th year at Hogwarts brings new challenges, and fights she was never prepared for at...
10.9K 275 41
Follow Alexandra on her journey in Camelot along with her brother, the great wizard, Merlin. Everyone has a destiny, so what is hers? With powers so...
330 48 22
Alexandra is a fierce yet lively princess. She is athletic and has been raised as a prince, with the same education and military training. Alexandra...