I Won't Give Up On Us (a just...

By n3v3rgiv3up

More

I Won't Give Up on Us (a justin bieber love story) Chapter 1

I Won't Give Up On Us (a justin bieber love story) intro

132 1 1
By n3v3rgiv3up

"I wont give up on us, even if the stars get rough"

Rys POV

There. I did it. Scarred myself again in the desperate hopes that every thing would get better. But the one thing i knew was that it wouldn't. Id cleaned my blood just before i heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I opened the door to Ryan, Chaz, Sarah, Christian and justin waiting for me. We were going bowling so i plastered a fake yet belivable smile.

Oh and before you ask my names Ryan Marie Styles. But evveryone calls me Ry because of my bestfriend Ryan Butler. My other bestfriend Chaz somers usually calls me Ry-Styles. Im 17 and i live in Texas (i know none of these people rlly live in texas but just work with me here) i met ryan and chaz while i was in rehab for anerexia. They were there to pick up their friend christian who had an addiction to pot. It was about the same time that i was leaving with my friend Sarah that i saw them and went all fangirl creepy because of my adhd.

~~FLASHBACK~~

Ry: OHMYGODSARAH ITS CHAZ RYAN AND CHRISTIAN!!

Sarah: calm your kazoos ry!

Ry: h-h-hi im R-r-r-ryan

Chaz: im Chaz this is Ryan(points to him) and theres our special little Christian (points)

Christian: im not little!

Ry: why are you h-here?

Christian: i had an addiction to uh pot... i've seen you around here and ive seen nothing wrong with you.. so why are you here?

Ry: um, i-i-i have anorexia

i picked up my shirt and showed them my ribs, i was about 70 but when i got here i was like 64.

Chaz: oh my lord um im sorry well me and Ryan here are having a home-coming party for Chris wanna come?

Ry&Sarah: ok!

And from then on we were all great friends. That is until Justin showed up.

~~REALITY~~

RY: OK GUYS LETS GO!

Ok so this is the intro of I wont give up on us i hope you like it!! The character named Sarah is my friend from poly her username is BlondeBabe12399 read her stories! Theyre awesome!! Thanks to anyone who reads!

-Jessie

Well this was the intro to my first story! I hope you all liked it... this is for Sarah

Continue Reading