Behind The Camera - BTS Fanfic

ongjongie

All Yoon Hwa Soo wanted was a well-paid job and a place to stay; She didn't know that that would mean she wou... Еще

{Author's Note}
02.A Burnt Kitchen and A Noona(-ish?)
03.Princess Jin's Birthday! Pt.1
I've got some explaining to do...
04.Princess Jin's Birthday! Pt.2
05.The Day We Lost A Member

01.Living With 7 Idols

774 35 14
ongjongie

Heyoooo! First update, everyone! ^O^

I was writing this, and then mid-way I was thinking of publishing it on Jungkookie's Birthday!(Sept. 1st). So here I am, the first chapter up on his bday. :3 I tried really hard to finish this on time. o~o I hope this chapter is alright. 

I do not know where I want this story to head, honestly. I have a very rough idea, but I usually change it up while writing. So, we'll see....  I wrote this chapter on that part in 'Rookie King' where they woke the members. I forgot which episode that it was in. 

Enjoy the first (and really short TT TT) chapter!~~ ^^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Hwa Soo's POV:

I sighed for the nth time. I stared up at the building. Why did I even agree to take this job?

/FLASHBACK/

"I have to live with them?" I shouted surprisingly, getting up from my seat. I felt a hand being placed on my shoulder, signalling me to take a seat again.

"Please, Ms. Lee, calm down and I'll explain further-more," The CEO of Bighit explained. 

I was currently in their office for a job interview. At first I was ecstatic that I was offered the job, but I should of read the flyer more carefully. I can't believe I'm being told to live with some idols I've never even heard of. BTS? What does that even stand for? Bees That Swim? 

"In order for you to film their every move, you are ordered to living their dorm. That's the only way we can capture the closeness that the fans will feel," The CEO reasoned.

I sighed, biting my lower lip."But is it really necessary for me to live with them?" 

"If it's a big hassle for you, we are willing to pay you triple than we originally paying," He offered.

My ears opened to his words."Really? You mean it?" He nodded.

I sighed yet again."I'll take the job."

The CEO gave my a toothy smile."Alright! You can start next week!"

/END OF FLASHBACK/

And that's how I find myself in front of BTS's dorm, with two rather large suitcases in my hands. I blew the loose hairs out of my face, and took a couple steps to the front entrance. I opened the door, and widened my eyes.

"BOO!" 

I fall down, hard on my bottom. I groaned, and rubbed my now hurting butt. I dropped my suitcases with me and looked at the person who "booed" me. It was a handsome looking boy, probably around late teens. He had raven dark hair, and earrings on each ear. He looked shocked, and held a hand out.

"Ah! Sorry, I thought you were someone else..." He had guilt written in his eyes. I eventually noticed a dark brown hair boy standing next to him.

"Yah! Taehyung, you told me it was Jimin!" The black-haired boy yelled at him.

The fellow member just giggled. I cleared my throat, trying to get their attention. Thankfully, It worked.

"Are you the person filming us from now on?" One of them asked. 

I nodded. "I'm starting to regret it now," I mumbled quietly. Luckily, they didn't hear.

I bowed towards them,"I'm Lee Hwa Soo, from today onward I'll be living with you," I introduced myself.

The two members also bowed 90 degrees."I'm Jeong Jungkook, a member of BTS," The black-haired boy said.

"And I'm Kim Taehyung. You can call me V if you like," The other boy, V, spoke. 

I gave him quizzical look."V? What kind of a nickname is that?" 

They ignored my question. "We'll show you around, alright?" They both took my luggage and headed inside. I just shrugged, and followed behind them.

After a flight of stairs, I was welcomed by a rack load of shoes. I took a huge whiff, and it oddly had a pungent smell of man. The living room was very tight, mainly because of the drying rack full of clothing on the side of the room. The room had a lot of mish-mashed items, things that don't really have a place in the dorm, so they build a pile in the living room.

The two members threw the luggage on the floor, and plopped themselves on the couch. 

"Dang, what do you have in there?" Jungkook complained. 

I rolled my eyes and took a tour around the dorm. It was oddly quiet, in my opinion. I thought it would be a little hectic, but it seems like no one even lived here. The kitchen, for example, looks untouched. I opened the fridge slightly, and was met with a lot of chicken breasts. I opened the fridge wider, and it was basically empty. Do these guys even eat?

I continued walking when I found a door opened with a crack. I peeked in, and saw the other members. The room was filled with beds. The room was small already, but they managed to fit three bunk beds and one single bed. 

The guys were all sleeping soundly, I took the opportunity and took out my camera. I focused on each member for while, filming them roll around in their sleep. Getting bored, I woke one up by shaking his leg. He quickly got up, with messy bed hair. He saw the camera, and instantly looked away. 

I decided to stop filming, and put the camera down. I bowed at the now awaken member.

"I'm Lee Hwa Soo. I'll be now living with you from now on," I introduced again. His eyes widened.

"A girl is living with us?" He said loud enough to wake up the other members, and make the two other members come into the already crowded room.

"Who is she?" A guy in a blue hoodie asked. 

I took a deep breath, repeating the introduction for the hundredth time."I'm Lee Hwa Soo, your personal filmer from now on." 

"But why are you living with us?" A different guy asked.

"I was told by the CEO of BigHit that I had to live with you as well," I explained. 

A serious of 'ohs' filled the room, and everyone looked at me. After waiting for a while, they all finally got up and gathered to the living room. 

They were all standing in front of me in a straight line. I was sitting on the couch, looking at them expectantly.

"2, 3, Bang! Tan!, Hello, we are Bangtan Boys!" They said while bringing one of their hands up and making a gun.

I unintentionally let out an 'ah', but I finally found out what BTS stands for. I clapped respectively and they continued with the introduction.

"Hello! I'm the leader, Rap Monster," A guy with blond hair said with a toothy smile.

"Hello, I'm Suga," One with red hair said lazily.

 "Hello! I'm the maknae, Jungkook! But you already knew that," Jungkook introduced again, giggling. 

"Hi, I'm the oldest, Jin," A guy with broad shoulders introduced. I was just trying to remember everyone's names.

"Hellooooo! I'm V," He giggled again. I raised an eyebrow, making a mental note to avoid him.

"Hello! I'm your hope, J-Hope!" He then did a weird dance, and I stifled a laugh. The other members cracking up as well. I'm pretty sure we got received 2nd hand embarrassment for this J-Hope guy.

"Hello, I'm Jimin," The 7th and final member said shyly. 

"He's just shy with new people. He's also shy around cameras, but we'll try to push him up front," Rap Monster explained. I just nodded.

"Are we done now?" Suga asked, or what it Jin? 

They all dispersed and did their own thing, all running around. Some members just went back to sleep though; the others playing around. 

I just stood there blankly, then grabbed my luggage and put them aside, and then took out my camera. When I start filming, I can feel them get a little tense, but I guess they'll get used to it. They just continued horsing around, with me somewhat creepily filming them.

This is my life now, I guess...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is just one big OTL 

It's definitely harder for me to write something other than Exo, but I'm trying my best! I'm just not a very good writer. >//<

I hope someone actually liked it, though. I can't help but cringe when I read over my work. I probably disappointed a lot of people. But please! Continue reading this story! I'm sure it'll get better and better each update. :)) (probably not tho...)

Thanks for reading!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

565K 12.6K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
129K 3.5K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
Fake love :)

Фанфик

109K 2.5K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
468K 13.6K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc