Things Change

Autorstwa mrsmalfoy818

Hermione and Draco are forced into close proximity when they are made Head Prefects that share a common room... Więcej

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue

Chapter 17

6K 182 37
Autorstwa mrsmalfoy818

| "The greatest sadness is falling in love with the right person in the wrong timing."

-Unknown |

Hermione's POV

After everything was done, we grabbed a light dinner from the kitchen, just like everyone else who wanted to eat.

I spent the next three hours readying myself. I didn't have to worry too much about my makeup, but I had my hair. I spent extra time curling it, but keeping it tame at the same time. I pinned most of it up, and left a few loose strands to frame my face. It's harder than it looks.

I carefully put on my dress. It was just as perfect as the first time. I grabbed my mask and went over to the desk.

I put the mask on and watch as it slowly changed from white to red, and little silver beads appeared around the eyes. I had to say, I felt quite beautiful. I haven't been this excited for something in a long time.

I looked up at the clock. 7:00.

I knew what everyone was wearing, so I knew what to look for, but Ginny was the only one who knew what I was wearing. I opened the door and Draco was standing there; hand raised, about to knock.

"Uh-" He paused, and looked over my outfit. "Hi. I, I was just seeing if you were ready...because its 7:00. But I see that you are so..."

I smiled and that seemed to ease the tension.

He had on a crisp, white shirt, with a green vest and tie over it. A black suit jacket was slung over his arm. In his hand, there was a shiny, silver, and black mask. His hair hung loose on his head. He looked dreamy, like some movie star.

"So..." I asked, "Do you want to go to the dance with me? I-I mean walk to the dance with me," I added, my cheeks turning rosy.

"Uh, sure," he said awkwardly and put on his jacket and mask.

Draco's POV

Hermione looked stunning. Her dress fit tight, but in a good way. The mask she was wearing covered most of her face but, I could still recognize her, she stood out, like always.

I just wondered why her? If the two of us hadn't been chosen as Head Prefects, this never would have happened. It's things like this that make me wonder, what's out there? Is it something more than just a coincidence? Whatever it was, I thanked it. It made me realize what I really wanted.

Hermione walked beside me, but we didn't say anything. She just stared ahead, avoiding my gaze. I couldn't help but marvel at her pure beauty. She was just so much more, she wasn't like any other girls I've known. She's different, and that's what I like about her. But not all.

We paused at the entrance. The crowd parted down the middle as we walked through. I'm pretty sure everyone could recognize me, with my blonde hair and all, but no one could seem to recognize Hermione. I heard whispers as we walked.

"Who is she?" "Who is that?"

Once we reached the middle of the Great Hall, we stopped. Everyone gathered in a circle around us.

Hermione leaned over, "I think they want us to dance," she whispered into my ear. She was nervously biting her lip.

"Uh, but..." I started to get nervous. What if I messed up.

She locked her hands behind my neck. My mind went blank. I tried to remember how to dance.

One on her shoulder, one on her hip? Or both on her hips?

I placed them where it felt right, on her waist. She slowly began to sway to the music, and eventually I made myself match.

After the song was over, I was starting to let go, but she pulled me closer. It felt like something was flowing through us. Wherever we touched, something was there.

Ginny's POV

"Where's Hermione?" Harry asked after having watched her dance. How can he not recognize her?

I thought about telling him, but decided not to. He wouldn't like the idea of Hermione with Draco. I knew I saw something between them. She can't hide things from me. And as if I hadn't seen anything? "I don't know," I said eventually.

"Well wherever she is, she's missing out. But, I wonder who in there right mind would dance with Malfoy?"

Once everyone had decided they wouldn't figure out who Hermione was, they went back to their business. Everyone danced, and talked, and had an amazing time.

Me and Harry had a ball with Luna, Neville, Dean, and Seamus. Those two knew how to have fun. We were all dancing to a fast-pace song when I checked on Hermione again.

They seemed to be in a different world. While everyone was jamming out next to them, they continued sway gently. Their heads tilted into each others, holding eachother closely, they swayed gently. Not even in tune with the music. There own pace.

I couldn't wait for her to tell me everything.

Hermione's POV

We held eachother the whole time. I never once saw Ginny or Harry, but Pansy was always close by, shooting evil glares my way. At least, she didn't know who I was. I just hoped Ginny didn't tell anyone. I'm relying on her.

We danced until no one was left. We danced until the music stopped. We danced until my eyes started to droop.

I placed a kiss on his cheek, but don't ever remember deciding to do so. I let go, reluctantly, and turned on the stop. I walked away and left him standing there.

I slid to the floor on the other side of my door.

What had I just done? He had danced with me, does that mean something? He has to feel something too.

I loved the way he made me feel. Like anything was possible. Like something was burning inside, trying to break free and take over. I was tempted to let it.

I was just so mesmerized by what had happened. I could still feel his hands on my waist, his warm breath on my neck, his fingers gently brushing my cheek.

Why had I left him? I couldn't let that happen again. No one would approve. No one. It would be wrong. And anyways, it probably wouldn't work out. We're two complete opposites. But little things like that wouldn't keep me from him. I'm not sure its possible anymore, to hide the way I feel. I just hope he'll return it.

I threw my dress in the corner of my room, along with the shoes and masks.

I took my hair out and let it the way it fell. I didn't bother to wipe off the little makeup I had on. I crawled into bed in a singlet and shorts.

Curled up in the middle of the bed, I realized just how much I missed his touch. It woke something up inside of me.

I fell asleep, but only temporarily. I woke up, and I craved his touch. I needed more, and I couldn't help it. I wish it was controlable, but it wasn't.

"Hi," I whispered into the darkness.

"Hermione? Is that you?" He asked sleepily.

Once my eyes adjusted to the darkness, I saw him in his bed. His hair was in his face, and the sleepy look on his face was so attractive.

"What, what are you doing here?"

"I came to see you." I began to walk towards the bed. He didn't stop me as I wriggled under the covers, and curled up next to him. He didn't mind as I placed my hand on his bare chest, and snuggled closer.

Now this felt right, the bed wasn't meant for one, it was meant for two. Something was tingling inside of me. This feeling, this was a different kind of feeling. Like my body was asking for him, it wasn't satisfied. This lust was something new, I had never felt it with Ron. He turned on his side so we could be closer.

I could feel the heat radiating from that part of him, and it made my body scream out even more. But I could control it.

I easily fell asleep next to him. 

*A/N

I hope you like this chapter, I didn't really know how to word this chapter, but I did my best. Let me know what you think! And I want to see how many of you read these Author's Note, so if you're reading this, leave a comment. And I want to see if I can get at least 5 votes on this chapter, so vote and I'll post the next update.

Byeeee!

~Mrs. Malfoy

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

77.2K 2.4K 31
Five years into to the war, the Order is pulling ahead after ages of drastically losing. Draco Malfoy notices. He wants in. He offers himself as a do...
14.8K 472 59
To the outside world Isabelle Luvair had it all.. but to her, something was always missing. She hoped to fill the ever looming void, when her overpro...
71.5K 3K 31
Draco Malfoy is looking for a new start, hoping to set out to clear his name and begin again. Harry Potter is looking for a new normal, hoping to se...
6.1K 78 30
After the Second Wizarding War and Hogwarts has been pieced back together to reopen- Hermione Granger makes the decision to finish her education as i...