๐‚๐Ž๐’๐Œ๐ˆ๐‚ || Temporary!Wil...

By yurtlehenderson

โ‡ข TemporaryWill Byers x Fem!Reader* โ‡’Eventual!El Hopper x Fem!Reader [Book 1/5] โ‡  You haven't known much... More

๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐๐Ž๐– ๐€๐ ๐„๐‹ ๐‡๐Ž๐๐๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’(pls read)
๐‡๐„๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐’๐Ž๐! ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‚๐Ž๐๐˜? โ”โ” important
๐‡๐„/๐‡๐ˆ๐Œ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐“๐‡๐„๐˜/๐“๐‡๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๐‚๐Ž๐๐ˆ๐„๐’
โ‡ฃโ‰ก ๐‚๐€๐’๐“ โ‹ฎ
๐—ฒ๐—ฝ. ๐Ÿญ โ”
โ”โ” ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐•๐€๐๐ˆ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐๐† - ๐๐Ÿ โ”โ”
โ”โ” ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐•๐€๐๐ˆ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐๐† - ๐๐Ÿ โ”โ”
โ”โ” ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐•๐€๐๐ˆ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐๐† - ๐๐Ÿ‘ โ”โ”
๐—ฒ๐—ฝ. ๐Ÿฎ โ”
โ”โ” ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐„๐ˆ๐‘๐ƒ๐Ž ๐Ž๐ ๐Œ๐€๐๐‹๐„ - ๐๐Ÿ โ”โ”
โ”โ” ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐„๐ˆ๐‘๐ƒ๐Ž ๐Ž๐ ๐Œ๐€๐๐‹๐„ - ๐๐Ÿ โ”โ”
โ”โ” ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐„๐ˆ๐‘๐ƒ๐Ž ๐Ž๐ ๐Œ๐€๐๐‹๐„ - ๐๐Ÿ‘ โ”โ”
โ”โ” ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐„๐ˆ๐‘๐ƒ๐Ž ๐Ž๐ ๐Œ๐€๐๐‹๐„ - ๐๐Ÿ’ โ”โ”
๐—ฒ๐—ฝ. ๐Ÿฏ โ”
โ”โ” ๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐‹๐˜, ๐‰๐Ž๐‹๐‹๐˜ - ๐๐Ÿ โ”โ”
โ”โ” ๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐‹๐˜, ๐‰๐Ž๐‹๐‹๐˜ - ๐๐Ÿ โ”โ”
โ”โ” ๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐‹๐˜, ๐‰๐Ž๐‹๐‹๐˜ - ๐๐Ÿ‘ โ”โ”
โ”โ” ๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐‹๐˜, ๐‰๐Ž๐‹๐‹๐˜ - ๐๐Ÿ’ โ”โ”
๐—ฒ๐—ฝ. ๐Ÿฐ โ”
โ”โ” ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐Ž๐ƒ๐˜ - ๐๐Ÿ โ”โ”
โ”โ” ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐Ž๐ƒ๐˜ - ๐๐Ÿ‘ โ”โ”
โ”โ” ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐Ž๐ƒ๐˜ - ๐๐Ÿ’ โ”โ”
๐—ฒ๐—ฝ. ๐Ÿฑ โ”
โ”โ” ๐…๐‹๐„๐€๐’ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐€๐‚๐‘๐Ž๐๐€๐“๐’ - ๐๐Ÿ โ”โ”
โ”โ” ๐…๐‹๐„๐€๐’ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐€๐‚๐‘๐Ž๐๐€๐“๐’ - ๐๐Ÿ โ”โ”
โ”โ” ๐…๐‹๐„๐€๐’ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐€๐‚๐‘๐Ž๐๐€๐“๐’ - ๐๐Ÿ‘ โ”โ”
โ”โ” ๐…๐‹๐„๐€๐’ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐€๐‚๐‘๐Ž๐๐€๐“๐’ - ๐๐Ÿ’ โ”โ”
๐—ฒ๐—ฝ. ๐Ÿฒ โ”
โ”โ” ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐Ž๐๐’๐“๐„๐‘ - ๐๐Ÿ โ”โ”
โ”โ” ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐Ž๐๐’๐“๐„๐‘ - ๐๐Ÿ โ”โ”
โ”โ” ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐Ž๐๐’๐“๐„๐‘ - ๐๐Ÿ‘ โ”โ”
๐—ฒ๐—ฝ. ๐Ÿณ โ”
โ”โ” ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐€๐“๐‡๐“๐”๐ - ๐๐Ÿ โ”โ”
โ”โ” ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐€๐“๐‡๐“๐”๐ - ๐๐Ÿ โ”โ”
โ”โ” ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐€๐“๐‡๐“๐”๐ - ๐๐Ÿ‘ โ”โ”
๐—ฒ๐—ฝ. ๐Ÿด โ”
โ”โ” ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐”๐๐’๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐–๐ - ๐๐Ÿ โ”โ”
โ”โ” ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐”๐๐’๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐–๐ - ๐๐Ÿ โ”โ”
โ”โ” ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐”๐๐’๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐–๐ - ๐๐Ÿ‘ โ”โ”
โ”โ” ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐”๐๐’๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐–๐ - ๐๐Ÿ’ โ”โ”
๐‚๐Ž๐’๐Œ๐ˆ๐‚ ๐๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐๐„๐‘๐’
๐„๐๐ƒ ๐Ž๐… ๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ

โ”โ” ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐Ž๐ƒ๐˜ - ๐๐Ÿ โ”โ”

9.9K 399 247
By yurtlehenderson

A//N: Sorry guys, this one is a little on the short side. :/

||𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕||

"We keep losing the signal, but you heard it, right?"

The five of us were gathered in Mike's basement once more. Lucas and Dustin had nearly broken down my door earlier this morning in a frantic scramble. They had both began talking really fast but I caught bits and pieces, something about Mike hearing Will. That was enough to get me out of my room, regardless of my health, or whatever the hell is wrong with me.

It took me less than five minutes to get dressed and before I knew it, I was on my bike and in the lead to Mike's. When we got there he quickly ushered us down to the basement and that is how we all ended up sitting by El, listening to her fiddle with the super-comm. The voice I heard was hard to believe but unmistakably Will's.

I knew that a big part of me was hoping so desperately that he was alive I was willing to believe anything. I know it's not healthy, but I couldn't resist giving into the belief that my best friend is alive.

"Yeah, I heard a baby." Lucas all but sighed.

"What?" Mike asked, seemingly astonished.

"Mike, you obviously tapped into a baby monitor. It's probably the Blackburns' next door." Lucas sighed, wanting to believe that Will was alive.

I could tell he wanted it to be true. But I guess that's where we are different, Lucas is better at sticking to reality and reason. Something I often envied.

"Uh, did that sound like a baby to you? That was Will!" Mike asked matter-of-factly.

Lucas rolled his eyes, clearly getting frustrated.

"Mike..."

"Lucas, you don't understand. He spoke last night. Words! He was singing that weird song he loves. Even El heard him!"

My head snapped up. I had been silent throughout this whole endeavor, keeping a safe distance from the circle, still not completely sure if I was sick enough to contaminate anyone. But I spoke up.

"Should I Stay or Should I Go? By the Clash?" My voice was slightly urgent.

"Yes! At least I think it's by th- you know what? It doesn't matter! The point is," he looked around the room to all the boys, and his eyes landed on me, a knowing look in them. "I think there is a good chance Will is alive."

I gave a small smile at Mike, communicating my gratitude silently.

"Well if El heard him-" Lucas began, annoyed.

"Are you sure you're on the right channel?" Dustin cut in.

"I don't think it's about that. I think, somehow, she's channeling him."

"Like... like Professor X."

"Yeah."

Lucas looked to me, then the boys. "Are you actually believing this crap?"

"I don't know, I mean..." Dustin sighed. "Do you remember when Will fell off his bike and broke his finger? He sounded a lot like that."

Lucas gave us an incredulous look. "Did you guys not see what I saw? They pulled Will's body out of the water. He's dead!" Lucas screamed, his eyes landed on me long enough for him to see the pain in my eyes.

A lump in my throat grew large, and my palms became warm again. My eyes stung as I blinked away the tears, never breaking eye contact with Lucas. I stood up abruptly and excused myself in a hoarse whisper.

"Y/n..." Lucas sighed after me, only to be met with the bathroom door swinging shut.

My palms gripped the counter as I tried catching my breath. The salty tears escaped my eyes and I looked into the mirror to see what a mess I was. I really didn't want to have another anxiety attack. Not now. It's the last thing I need.

I wiped my eyes and blew my nose in some toilet paper. I grabbed an extra washcloth and set it aside. I turned on the faucet and waited for the temperature to cool down. I could hear the muffled voices of the boys, and then some scattered shuffling. When I was finally satisfied with the cool temperature of the water I ran the washcloth under the sink, soaking it in cold water.

I rung out the damp cloth over the sink before bringing it to my cheeks. The cool soft cloth felt refreshing on my heated cheeks, and I put pressure over my eyes to bring down the swelling of my eyes. It seemed to do the trick. I took an extra moment to steady my breathing, and I brought my hand up to rub my neck, sighing. However, I recoiled my hand when my neck was met with a harsh sting of heat. I looked at my hands, confused.

'Was my hand still hot from testing the temperature of the sink? But, that...'

Too many questions arose from that simple theory, so I quickly dismissed it. Knowing that the longer I stay, the more worried the boys will become. And all I want is to know what the hell is going on. I open the door and rejoin my friends.

However, I don't see El or Mike.

Just Dustin and Lucas digging out some old boxes. Dustin noticed the look of confusion on my face and fills me in.

"We think if we get El to a stronger radio, like the Heathkit at school, she will be able to get a stronger connection to Will. We just need to find her a disguise. Mike is upstairs helping her out on makeup."

I nod, joining the boys and begin digging through another box, rifling through the many abandoned clothes and costumes.

"Y/n, I'm sorry, I just-" Lucas speaks up softly.

"It's fine," I mumble, not bothering to look up from the box.

I know he is sorry, but I also know that if I dwell on it any longer I will only grow more upset. I hear him sigh, and return to the box. An old pink dress I can only assume once belonged to Nancy had caught my eye. I pulled it out of the box and showed it to the guys.

Lucas gave a firm nod, and Dustin proudly showed off a blonde wig he had found. I lead the way upstairs and handed El the dress and wig which I had taken from Dustin. I gave her a small smile, indicating that I was okay and not mad at her.

She seemed more comfortable with the idea of changing alone but insisted I help with the wig, she seemed very confused as to what it was. The boys were busy talking, but I was the only one who noticed her peaking her head from behind the door.

I slipped inside and closed the door behind me. She looked nervous but I didn't blame her. I smiled.

"You look great. You'll do fine, I promise. Mike and I have got your back, and so does Dustin and Lucas, as much as they might deny it."

These words of comfort seem to earn a grateful smile from her. I return the gesture and grab the wig off of the bed.

"Alright, this may be different from what you're used to but it grows on you. Longer hair, I mean." I chuckle to myself at my unintended pun, knowing she probably wouldn't get it.

I adjust the wig on her and I spoke and straighten out some loose hairs before.

"And you are done. Are you ready?"

El looked to me, a thoughtful expression on her face before nodding. I open the door and step out to see the boys all turn in unison.

They look to me before I silently step aside to reveal El in her disguise. She held herself in a different way I could tell, it wasn't bad but she didn't seem to know either. It was new. And Mike. Well, Mike couldn't take his eyes off of her.

Then again, what else is new? I smiled as I watched the scene unfold.

"Wow. She looks-" Dustin perked up.

"Pretty." Mike finished, his jaw practically on the floor.

El smiled at him shyly, a small blush dusted her cheeks. Mike seemed to realize what he had said and tried to play it off.

"Good. You look pretty good."

I rolled my eyes at his behavior and watched as El walked over to the mirror, Mike following. She seemed entranced at what she saw in the reflection. I can only imagine what it must be like for her.

She looked longingly into the mirror before wistfully whispering.

"Pretty." There was a pause, and her face seemed to fall a bit. "Good."

I pressed my lips into a firm line. I just hope this works.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 113K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
521K 11.1K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
48.9K 1.3K 19
โ‹†. ๐‡๐”๐Œ๐€๐ ๐๐€๐“๐”๐‘๐„ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ [๐Œ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ฆ๐ข๐๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐ ๐ง!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ] - [ โš ๏ธ CONTAINS SPOILERS โš ๏ธ] ๐˜ธ๏ฟฝ...
259K 7.2K 68
Y/N Madison is the daughter of James Madison. So Thomas Jefferson has a big control on how her father reacts to guys you hang out with. But of course...