Step by step

teddybear077 tarafından

Brooke Finally moves out to go to college, and its harder then she thinks. With balancing school, work, money... Daha Fazla

My new apartment
First day of college
Your messing with my head
Diving lesson
Meetting his family

Moving out

14 2 0
teddybear077 tarafından

Brooke's pov 

I woke up to my alarm, I rub my eyes and get up. I hop in the shower, then I put this outfit on...

I threw my hair up into a ponytail. Did some makeup. Packed up the rest of my stuff into my suit case and bags. I walked down stairs and my family was standing by the door waiting for me. I set my stuff down and gave them a hug. I grabbed my bags and headed to my car. I waved by to them, Biscuit hopped in the car with me and we headed our long trip to Virginia. 

"HI guys, I'm back with a new video, Biscuit and I are heading to Virginia, because it the day I move into my college dorm. Virginia is about 20 hours from here and where driving. So I'll see you guys in about 3 hours." I said and turned off my camera

"You ready Biscuit." I said looking at the dog, who was sitting on my lap like this..

"Are you ready Biscuit." I said, and he barked a little, I petted him a little bit. 

"It a longs drive, I know." I said and I turned the radio on and started to drive. 

After 3 stops we were in Chicago where we were going to stay for the rest of the night. I found a hotel that excepts dogs. I checked in, grabbed my suitcase and headed up to my room. It was about 8, so I decided I would go to the hot top ad relax. I put Biscuit into his cage that he didn't make a mess, and I headed to the pool. 

The next day

It was about 6 and we had a longer drive today, so I got in the shower, then I put this outfit on....

I cleaned up Biscuit cage, put him on his leash and carried the stuff out to the car. I put him in the car, went to get my purse and check out. I headed to kwik trip, put gas in, let him go to the bathroom, then put him back in the car and I went to get me some coffee and some food. Then we hit the road. We had a 11 hour drive today. 

We stopped 4 times today, but we got to Virginia around 5, so I checked into a hotel. Today I went to the gym for a little bit. Then I went to be around 12, since I was talking with my family for like an hour, Ince my mom still doesn't know how to let her oldest daughter go, yet. 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

55.7K 2.5K 36
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.
115K 5.1K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...
138K 3K 47
Crest view academy. This was no ordinary high school; it was known for its academic excellence and fierce rivalries. Amongst the students, two indivi...
48.1K 1.2K 72
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...