Bangtan Boys (BTS) {COMPLETED}

By BangtanKilledMe

A story about a girl who has ALS (I will explain this disease in the story) and is a big fan of BTS. She want... More

Chapter 1 Lee Minhae's Introduction
Chapter 2: Lee Minhae's Journey Begins
Chapter 4: Meeting BTS
Chapter 5: BTS's Life
Chapter 6: Living with BTS
Chapter 7: Meeting The Members
Chapter 8: Minhae's Life In BTS's House
Chapter 9: Leg Problems
Chapter 10: J-Hope Helps Minhae
Chapter 11: Jimin comes back
Chapter 12: Minhae has to home
Chapter 13: Minhae Looks For Lost Jimin
Chapter 14: Minhae can't eat
Chapter 15: Ventilator?
Chapter 16: What Should Minhae Choose?
Chapter 17: Ventilator Struggle
Chapter 18: I Have To Go Jimin :(
Chapter 19: I Don't Want To Leave!

Chapter 3: Landing

9.2K 234 7
By BangtanKilledMe

I woke up and realized that the plane just landed! I hurried out of the plane. Once I got out of the plane, I started to search for the building where they are performing. I called a taxi and made my way there! I was so excited! I was in the line. Later I just sat by a tree and thought about how BTS looked like in real life and how they talk. After a while, the fans enter the stadium and BTS enters and the crowd goes WILD!! I screamed SUPER loud!! They all have prepared separates messages to the fans. Later they start singing. Then they started to do games. I was hoping I would be chosen and I was. I was so shy since there were so many people!! While I was on the stage I was crying tears of joy. Then I realized that one member was looking straight at me while I was in the crowd. It was Jimin. The awesome thing was that Jimin was my bias.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 1.4K 23
During summer vacation girl from America went to a Province called Patio Elloisa.. And then she me a girl named Lalisa.. They became friends, they...
1.7M 113K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. πŸ”₯** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
1.5M 92.1K 38
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
252K 18.1K 78
α€œα€­α€•α€Ία€•α€Όα€¬α€œα€±α€Έα€α€½α€±α€€α€­α€―α€‘α€α€±α€¬α€„α€Ία€α€½α€±α€α€»α€­α€―α€Έα€•α€…α€Ία€α€»α€„α€Ία€α€šα€Ί α€˜α€¬α€œα€­α€―α€·α€†α€­α€― α€α€»α€…α€Ία€œα€­α€―α€·α€œα€± α€‘α€”α€¬α€Έα€™α€Ύα€¬α€•α€²α€‘α€™α€Όα€²α€›α€Ύα€­α€…α€±α€α€»α€„α€Ία€α€¬πŸ¦‹ α€œα€­α€•α€Ήα€»α€•α€¬α€±α€œα€Έα€±α€α€Όα€€α€­α€―α€‘α€±α€α€¬α€„α€Ήα€±α€α€Όα€α€Ία€­α€³α€Έα€•α€…α€Ήα€α€Ία€„α€Ήα€α€šα€Ή α€˜α€¬α€œα€­α€―α‚”α€†α€­α€― α€α€Ία€…α€Ήα€œα€­...