Seen ✔️ | J-hope |

By choisoobinluvrrr

📸 Hobi.ig has uploaded a picture! ❤️ by ChimChim, EatJin, and 9,768 others. ****** Hobi.ig has sent a fol... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25 (finale)
New book
woAHh
my god--
AAAA
hey !
UHM

22

620 26 4
By choisoobinluvrrr

Y/n~

That's absolutely impossible. That can't be him. He died. He's buried. You're hallucinating. I blink a couple times and the silhouette of whom I thought was my father disappeared.

I let out a deep exhale and continue to search for food with the girls. I grab drinks and the moment I turn around I see buckets of ice cream in the cart.

"Yah, Is ice cream actually necessary?" I say looking at the three girls that stand before me.

"Ne, we're watching sad k-dramas later and this is very much needed." Minjae says pointing to the tubs of ice cream.

Sometimes I don't believe that Minji, and Minjae are older than me. As we go to pay I bump into someone.

"Yah, I'm so sorry." I say as I pick up the things that happened to have fallen from the persons arms. As I look up to give them back I see Jin.

"Y/n-si! How are you?" Jin says pulling me into a hug. I can feel Minji staring.

"Ah, I'm okay." I say sending him an apologetic smile from bumping into him.

"Great, I'll see you soon!" Jin said as he payed and walked out. As I walk back to the girls Minji is freaking out.

Jin is Minji's bias. She has a soft spot for Jin yet she's never met him. I mean I had a soft spot for Hobi. Still do.

We pay and get back to the apartment building. I check the mail before heading up with the girls.

To: [Park]/[First]
From: Kim Junseo.

How did he get my address? It was an envelope. I wouldn't open it until I got into my room.

I kept putting it off, I didn't want to open it. I showered and got into bed. Opening the leader I seen his hand writing.

Dear my lovely y/n,
I'm so sorry for what has happened. I'm not sure what had gotten into me. I put my feelings away when I was younger but, i'm not going to now. I like you Park Y/n. I always have. When we were younger I had a crush on you. That's why I never let you talk to other boys. I wanted you to myself. What a selfish boy I was. Yet i'm still selfish. When I seen you come out of Panda Express a week ago I panicked. I didn't know you came to Seoul. I was super excited to see your face again. To hear you voice and your laughs again. When I heard you were hanging out with Jung Hoseok I became Jealous. I knew he would win you. When we all met I could tell he liked you. I'm really bad at showing my feelings so I wasn't sure how to tell you. I shouldn't have punched him. When I seen you with him earlier I became angry. We were supposed to meet but instead I found you hanging out with those idols. You looked happy. I absolutely love seeing you happy Y/n. You're smile can brighten up anyones day no matter what. I just want to see you stay happy. For that reason I've decided to leave. I'm moving to Busan. Yes, Busan. Remember those memories? Surprisingly the house I used to live in was vacant so I bought it. You know the address. If you want to visit you're welcome to. Stay happy please.

-Sincerely your favorite, Junseo.

I stared at the note. He left? He left for my happiness? Then it hit me.

He left so I can be with Hoseok.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

534 8 25
This is a BTS imagines! I (J)hope you liked it!!! This imagines also contains smut but not alot. This story is not just imagines but also texting, c...
129K 5.2K 65
Status: Complete (UNDER EDITING) Imagine this. You're a 15 year old fangirl, who's currently at school, you're getting great grades, you have amazin...
9.5K 414 17
just a short story of psych major kook and photography major y/n, enjoy! ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* college au - jungkook x reader started: 20181201 ended: 20190309
173 26 8
BTS One Shots to butter your croissant UwUr I also have an Instagram account ➳ @bxngtxn_fics Please, no copies nor adaptations