3BELOW: Our Story (Krel x lit...

De zzhoululii

You y/n is the youngest of 3 siblings of the Tarron House as your siblings being Krel and Aja. You lived a pr... Mais

Meet Y/N
Terra Incognita pt. 2
Mind Over Matter
A/N (sorry!)

Terra Incognita pt. 1

4.6K 81 45
De zzhoululii

The crowd claps as Aja gets on the stage
"Today I will tell you a story that is lively, full with humors, actions and excitement. It all begins on a planet far far away call Akiridian 5."

A scary bug animal roars then continues to get crush by Luug as Aja starts chasing him, as other people started to call her.

"Hey I paid good money for this!"

"Comeback here!"

"You squashed my skill tech!"

Aja didn't listen and ran to get Luug. She stats scanning for him chases after him.

"Sorry, lost pet!" As she tries to laugh and dodge people.

"You know Luug, you are ruining a perfectly lively day."

~meanwhile at the coronation~

"smile and wave. smile and wave." As mother said

"Where is she? It's her ceremony too."

You know your daughter, well at least the older one, Aja is Spirited"

As the royal priest comes "your majesties I may have found her"

"Then speak!" As father said.

"It would appear that she's run away" 

"Again?" Both of them say

Y/N's POV
"Where is Aja?" I said to Krel.

"I don't know but help me solve this." Krel said.

"Okay", but then Aja calls.

"You're late" he said.

"Sorry, Luug totally-"

"Don't "Luug" us"  I replied to Aja

"If you don't get here in 5 mekrons Mama and Papa will stomp you" we both said.

Aja replies "I think we both know I won't be there at ALL. AND we both know I don't want to be Queen-in-waiting, let y/n do it."

"I'm already in the ceremony anyway!" I said.

"Ugh! you're running away again!?" Krel said. "Hey why are you actually running?" I then say.

"Luug decided to run away from me." Aja told us.

"You're gonna miss the ceremony" I told her.

"Say "Hi" to mama and papa." Aja said as the call disapates

Krel, Y/N, my son and daughter, I have some bad news"

"Aja ran away again and won't be attending the ceremony?" As Krel said and I chuckle.

"We might have spoken to her." I said as I help Krel put the contraption together.

"I'm sorry my children." Papa said.

"It's fine she's a free sprit" we both said.

"One day you and your sisters will be king and queens and we won't be here anymore, and you Krel and Aja will be all you guys will be all the other has"

"What if we're not ready to be rulers?" I said.

"Of course you guys aren't ready, no one is ever ready." Papa said.

"What she meant was is, what if were not good enough?" Krel said.

"If I know anything, my children, it is life is a series of choices. It's what we choose in the small moments that make our lives better or worse. You will not face these choices alone because you will always have your family. Including your eldest sister, no matter how much she wishes to deny that she's a royal." Papa said.

After he said that we both solved it together and made the contraption.

"We did it!" Krel said.

"Impressive" Papa tells us.

"My liege. We must begin the ceremony." Zadra said.

"We are ready, Lieutenant Zadra."

"Speak for yourself" I say as I sigh.

"Come along, Krel, Y/N, King and Queen-in-waiting." Papa said.

"Fine were ready! I guess....." We both said.

Aja's POV

"I see you, you little slime bucket!" As I try to chase Luug. Trying to jump over places and make quick turns to get him.

"Get back here, or I'll  have you turned into flexel!" I shouted out to Luug as I try to jump over a car swiftly and run after him

I then finally was able to tackle him and get my serrator back. But bump into a table at the same time.

"Luug, that is not a toy!" As I scolded him. But then he sneezes.

"LUUG! Maybe even flexel is too good for you."

~at the coronation~

Krel's POV

"For hundreds of keltons Akiridian 5 stood divided between two houses. The House Akraohm of my ancestors, and House Ventis of my husband's. Today, we celebrate the joining of these two great houses into House Tarron, and declare the heirs to the throne to be ready and good. " As Mama says and a ridge is made on mine and y/n's forhead.

"This ridge is the mark of our ancestors, and proclaims you worthy of the crown of Akiridion that has stood for righteousness since ages past." As papa said and a hologram of the universe shoots out of our cores and engulfs me and y/n in a bright light.

"It is done." Mama said as people start cheering for us.

I feel it in surprise and papa says "the king-in-waiting will now honor the tradition of a demonstration of combat, as the queen-in-waiting will watch"

Then Mama said "Commander Varvatos Vex step forward."

"Varvatos Vex is prepared to crush." Vex said as people start cheering for Vex.

"Relax you'll be fine." Papa told me.

"And if I don't?" I responded.

"You'll be fine" Y/N told me.

"And you'll smile and wave. Like so." Papa said.

"Just go easy on me would you" I asked Vex.

"Varvatos will give you the honor of a glorious death." He told me.

"Vex, always with the death." I heard papa say.

"Don't worry even if you get beat you can try harder another time." Y/N reassured me.

"You do understand this whole thing is just for show, right?" I asked Vex.

But then Vex responded "Varvatos will show you glorious death!"

"Begin!" Mama said.

Y/N POV

Vex jumps high in the air, while Krel tries to shield himself but get blasted back I was about to get up when mama told me

"It's okay he'll be fine"

"Varvatos will make this a memorable pummeling" Vex said.

But then Krel take out the contraption we had made earlier and traps Vex in it.

Krel chuckles in excitement and wave to crowd as I said,

"Krel! You did it!" But then I saw Vex breakout and then I said quietly "oh no"

Vex quickly tackles Krel and said "You always leave your sword hand side exposed!" As Krel takes a quick kick to Vex to probably a few feet away.

"You struck Varvatos! Glorious! Varvatos will reward you with the most remarkable slaying!" As Vex shouted, and I thought to myself why does he say glorious so much?

But then Papa walked up to Vex and said "Vex! Would you permit me the honor of sparing with my son, old friend? Your serrator, Varvatos." As Vex responded "My liege"

Krel's POV

"I spared with my father at my coronation, as he spoke with his father before him. This is a sacred honor, Krel." Papa told me

"Ah, what a family" as I said and y/n chuckled.

"One day, you'll be able to best me in a duel. You might as well begin trying." Papa said, but right after that the shields of the kingdom started to go down. I looked around in horror as. y/n told me "where is Aja we need to find her!"

"Those are general Morando's strykers" Mama said. But then the forces got into the kingdom.

"Seklos and Gaylen, what's happening?" I heard a bystander say.

"Seek refuge! Get to the shelter now!" Papa shouted as kaos broke and people were freaking out and I grabbed y/n as she was traumatized in fear.

"My liege, we must return you to the palace at once." Zadra said. But mama argued saying "We need to find Aja!"

Then the priest said "If The city's defenses do not hold we cannot guarantee your safety, my Royals." As shields started to deteriorate and breakdown.

"How did he disable the shield!?" Papa yelled.

"There is a traitor in out midst" Zadra replied.

"Mama! Papa!" Both me and y/n said.

"We're not leaving you!" We both said.

"You're not leaving us! You're following orders. Now get Vex and Zadra, and go find your sister. She needs you now." Papa told us back and hugged us.

Aja's POV

"Oh, Luug, we've got to hurry!" As I tried to run away and I saw a aircraft go down. There was a kid shouting for help. "Mama! Mama! Where are you?"

"Look out!" As I swiftly brought her to safely as a building almost crashed on her.

"Are you okay?" I asked her. "Darvatos!" I hear someone say. "Thank you, thank you" her mother told me.

"No thanking just running!" As I hear gunshots being fired and I use my shield from my serrator but it goes down quickly. But then Vex comes.

"Glorious Death! Get on! I hear Vex say.

"Luug!" As I tell him to come over.

"Don't you think about it you filthy animal" Vex said. I then call Krel and y/n and ask him them "what is happening?" Krel responded to me "it's a coup general morando is trying to usurp the throne." I then ask "Krel, y/n are Mama and Papa-" "ah!" I heard both of them scream as it disconnects.

Y/N POV

"We've been hit! We lost firepower!" I hear Zadra say.

"Cover me!" Krel says.

"What? Why? Oh! Because you're trying to kill yourself." Zadra said.

"Be careful!" I told him.

Krel's POV

"Okay not so bad" as I try to doge fire and fix things at the same time. "Oh, no, no. It's bad."

"Just fix it!" I hear y/n saying in a panic/anger voice.

"Vex, a little help here?" I hear from Zadra.

And I hear from the audio, "Does Varvatos look busy right now?"

"Krel! Status!" Both Zadra and y/n say.

" We have to reroute power from the secondary sub-manifold to the ampule array." As I hear more shots fired as I try to fix it.

"Krel!" I hear y/n say in a panic.

"Almost,almost,almost! Got it!" I say as y/n says "locked and loaded" as I got back on and we escape.

"Gotcha!" Zadra says and she blasts them away.

"Glorious death to everyone!" Vex said.

3rd POV

Soilders that belong to Morando start marching to the palace.

"Loyal soldiers, Val Morando is a traitor to Akiridion 5. Your standing with him today is an act of high treason." Coranda said.

"Is it?" General Morando says as he steps forward. "From their perspective it is a treason to not stand with me." As he says. " I return from exile to claim back what is rightfully mine! The time for empty talk is over! Now arrives the horvath of action!"

He continues. As a guard is about to shoot "Stand fast" Fialkov says.

"surrender and I will spare your lives." Morando says

"We cant trust him." Coranda said. "I wasn't planning to" Fialkov says back.

"For Akiridion!" they both say and charge. The soldiers on their side do the same thing, as a huge war as about to happen.

Y/N POV

As we were running inside the palace to the throne room, I see kaos everywhere.

"Are you scared?" Aja asked the both of us.

"We are now the king and queen-of-waiting" Krel told her.

"I'm terrified" I said. "Me too."Krel said in response.

"Retreat!" I heard a voice say.

"Mama! Papa!" Krel shouts as they quickly run to us.

"Mama, sorry I'm sorry I ran away again." Aja apologize but them Mama said, " there is no time for apologies. You're safe. That's all that matters."

"Mama!" me and Krel said as we hugged her.

"The Taylon have betrayed us. We are forced d to retreat. Don't worry! As long as were together, as long as you remain a family, all will be well." Papa said.

"And you will always have us and each other." Mama told us as we had a family hug, and Luug joins in as well.

"My Leiges, with out the protection of the Taylon,there is nowhere on Akiridion we can guarantee your safety." Zadra said.

" Lieutenant Zadra  is correct. this planet is unsafe. We must leave here at once. Please." Vex said as he agreed and I had a look of worry on my face.

There was a giant mothership ahead and we heard general Morando's voice "You cannot win royals. Surrender to me!" As soon as her said that the window shattered and Mama said, "Get to the mothership!" I was running faster as I heard them coming nearer
but then I tripped.  "Ah!" I had the limbs to move but I was too traumatized to move. 'This is the end right?' I thought to myself.

Krel's POV

I suddenly came to a stop. Where's y/n I look to the back and I see her not able to move so I went back for her and carried her swiftly before they got to me or her.

But before I asked her if she was okay I heard Morando call my Papa's name "Fialkov" And Mama and Papa stopped. And he said "fire" our parents tried to shield themselves but they got hit.

I yelled "Papa! Mama!" I didn't know what was happening but I was sure that we have to make a run for it. I used my serrator for cover but it has to last me some time.

Vex then turned on the shield but I heard Morando say, "Vex you fool!" I wonder what he meant by that. But the platform went up and y/n started to stand up but stumbled. "Are you okay?" I asked her. "I fell but I can run a little."

But then I hear Zadra say, "Take them to the mothership.Keep them safe!" As she did a trust fall off the platform. "ZADRA!" Vex shouted out.

We made a run for it and Vex said, "Varvatos mourns too, but grief must wait for survival!" As chairs came up and and y/n holds onto my arm for dear life as I hold onto Luug.

"Engines Starting." The mothership said.

3rd POV

Outside Zadra is defending the mothership so it could fly off safely. The engines are starting but the forces were quick to fire at the mothership, and cannons are being set to fire. On the inside Krel accidentally let go of Luug and Luug hits the side of the mother ship, while Aja holds onto Coranda and Fialkov's cores, while y/n hold for more tightly onto Krel's arm for her life, as the mothership crashes on the ground. Now Vex tries this again and pilots the mothership out of the palace and out of Akiridion 5.
But the Morando says, " V-Stryker squadron engage the mothership! destroy them all!"

Y/N's POV

As the mothership is trying to dodge the V-Strykers I am still holding onto Krel for my dear life as I hear,

" we have achieved maximum velocity." from the mothership.

"Wait here" I hear Aja say.

"I had every intention to." I say in a monotone voice.

"I'll be back" Aja said.

"Unless we explode!" Vex told her.

"Yes,yes unless we explode." She talked back.

"Hang on, King and Queen-in-waiting!" Vex told us.

Aja's POV

I was haveing trouble to get to the back of the ship but I got there.

"Indicate operation" the mothership said.

" mother save papa and mama take their cores." I said desperately as I put their cores into the regeneration tubes.

"Time to completion, unknown." I was sulking until I heard my name from my mother's core

"Aja?"

~flashback sequence~

I was going to sneak out durning night.

"Aja!" Mama called.

" royals don't need to skulk under the cover of darkness" Mama reassured me.

" they do when they don't want to be caught staying up past curfew. I can't be what you want me to be. I can't be a royal." I respond.

" no one gets to choose their station in life, Aja." She tells me.

"Maybe I'll be the first." I tell her.

" there are those who treat their life cores for royalty."Mama says.

" and I would trade my loyalty for a life, a normal life" I respond back.

"You're remarkable Aja"

"You say that because your my mother."

"Royal or not, your extraordinary, Aja. That is what you are constantly running away from. You could leave this palace, fly far far away from our world..... and your destiny will follow you." Mama says as she hugs me

~flashback exit~

Y/N POV

I was walking with Krel, with Luug in my hands finding Aja, but then we find her looking sad.

"Aja it's going to be alright." Krel said.

"I'm not entirely sure how, but.." I say but then Aja says,

"They're gone. Our Parents and its all my fault."

"Don't be ridiculous." We start to say but Aja interrupts us by saying,

"I ran away. If I had been on time at the ceremony, it would have started sooner, which means it would've ended sooner, which means Mama and Papa would've been safe in the palace." Aja said being hard on herself.

"Hey, and it would've ended sooner if I had done better in the duel." Krel said, and I continued,

"And it would've also ended sooner if I wasn't fussing about things being perfect" I said.

"So if anything we're all to blame." Krel said.

"I.... I miss them already." Aja said.

"So do we." I reassured Aja.

"You look as if you need a hug." Krel said.

"I'll get Varvatos" I said jokingly as I started to stand up.

"Varvatos?" She asked as she chuckled.

"Varvatos, little sister, he never hugs."

"That's true." I said as Aja imitates Vex.

"I am Varvatos. Varvatos destroys!" As I laugh, it is funny.

Krel's POV

When we were heading back I hear the mothership say,

"The V-Strykers are not equipped for space travel. We are clear."

" mother, that won't last long. We need to head somewhere they won't think to look for us. The worst the planet the better for us." Vex said.

" I can only locate two planets which fit your description. One is about to be devoured by a black hole. The other is a bowling ball of mud and water it's inhabitants named it after dirt. They call it "Earth"

"Earth it sounds beautiful. This is going to be quite the adventure. I want to know what we will find there!" I heard Aja say in awe.

~meanwhile on earth~

A boy is riding his bicycle doing morning newspapers errands. He then sees a bright thing enter the atmosphere of the earth, then he doesn't pay attention and falls of his bike.

But then the mothership crashes onto a site. Which is unknown but they are in Arcadia.

~back in the mothership~

Y/N POV

"We didn't explode!" Aja yelled.

"Of course not. Varvatos was at the helm." Vex said.

"And yet we're still alive" Krel said.

"Agree" I said as Luug was hanging onto my shoe with his tounge.

"We did it!"  Aja yelled.

"Systems damaged" mothership said.

"Engage protective force shield" as everything went rightside up when Vex said that.

"Force shield inoperable." Mother said.

" reroute our power to the camouflage matrix." Vex said.

"Complying" Mother said.

"I have chosen a model based on this planet's primitive transmissions their broadcast at stop light speed, so they're bound to be rather old."

" One of the indigenous lifeforms is approaching. It may be hostile."

" he wears massive shields over his eyes. He must be a dreaded warrior. Varvatos will slay him!" Vex said as I look in curiosity.

" you cannot kill everyone. We are in hiding." Aja scolds Vex.

" but for Varvatos death is a way of life."Vex says

Then an awful noise is made.

"What is that noise?" Krel said?

"Make it stop!" Aja yelled.

"It's annoying!" I said.

Then the being says " is anyone home can I interest you in a subscription to the Arcadia oaks ledger?"

" that cylindrical object in his hand...... is it a weapon?" As Vex says and laughs at the same time.

" The lifeforms seems quite persistent." Mother said.

" we cannot let it see us." Vex responded.

" what does that mean" Krel asks.

" are we trapped in here forever?" I asked.

" of course not! Eventually will be found by Morando's forces ad massacred ever so slowly." Vex tells us.

"He's right. We have to at least buy time for the ship to repair mama and papa." Aja says.

" mothership what is the state of the transduction chambers?" I ask.

"Nominal. What is your question?" Mother says

" you can reconfigure our energies into a form- that resembles this planet forms" I say but then Krel finishes for me.

" they call themselves "humans" mother corrected us.

" mother you have to design forms for us that no one will ever pay attention to.  You need to make us invisible!" Vex told mother.

"I have chosen four forms that people on this mud planet tend to make ignore. The first of such invisible forms is a girl." Mother said.

"Girls here are invisible?" Aja asked.

"The next is called a Latino" Mother said.

"I don't understand. What is a la-tino?"

"The third is a Britain" as mother called out the next catagory.

"What is a Brit-i-an?" I asked "it sounds like a weird thing" I continued.

"Those two sound fantastic it sounds rather regal." Aja told us.

" you,commander vex ,will be reconfigured as a senior citizen." Mother said as she called out the last catagory.

"Glorious! Varvatos should be senior to all. All four forms sound like winners!" Vex said as a bright light engulfed us.

" prepare to be destroyed who man" Varvatos said and the being screams as I look at the situation like, what in the world is happening.

_____________________________________________________________________________
so you see things do not go exactly according to plan for us but they weren't going according to plan for General Morando either.

TO BE CONTINUED

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

51.4K 1.3K 25
Y/n had to leave her hometown at the age of 6, due to her parents work reasons,leaving all her friends and family. She was going to miss all of them...
8.6K 100 10
Y/n is the second eldest princess born three minutes after her twin Ashlyn. Join her chaotic love life, and with the dutchess moving in she might hav...
31.8K 486 32
Y/n is the 2nd son, 3rd child of the Gremory, unlike his older siblings he did not gain the Power of Destruction , so he was looked down upon. After...
8.9K 156 34
You move out of your tiny apartment and move to MyStreet. You move in with your best friend from high school, Laurence. Then you meet the love of you...