dr ⟿ jevil

Oleh -_TomuraShigaraki_-

THE COMPLETE STORY GETS REWRITTEN BEFORE CONTINUATION! This is a story based on the game deltarune. I do not... Lebih Banyak

◊ αoи'т lıʞɘ, αoи'т яɘɒα ◊ ɘxqlɒиɒтıoи, ωнγ ◊
◊ ρяσℓσgυє ◊ тнє ηєω ¢нιℓ∂ ◊
◊ ¢нαρтєя ◊ I ◊ נσυяηєу ιηтσ αησтнєя тσωη ◊
◊ ¢нαρтєя ◊ III ◊ ησт тнє ℓαѕт σηє ◊
◊ ¢нαρтєя ◊ IV ◊ тнє нσσ∂є∂ ¢яєαтυяє ◊
◊ ¢нαρтєя ◊ V ◊ ρяσρнє¢у ιηтσ яєαℓιту ◊
◊ ¢нαρтєя ◊ VI ◊ ℓαη¢єя αη∂ тнє ¢συят ∂υσ ◊
◊ Checkpoint ◊ I ◊ A/N ◊

◊ ¢нαρтєя ◊ II ◊ ѕαηѕ αη∂ тσσ ℓαтє ƒσя тнє ƒιяѕт ѕ¢нσσℓ ∂αу ◊

1.1K 34 54
Oleh -_TomuraShigaraki_-

It's time for another Chapter. So shall we start? I'm excited and really glad that this story comes very succesfully by you all on. This makes me really happy :)

 ♡ ♢ ♧ ♤ ♡ ♢ ♧ ♤ ♡ ♢ ♧ ♤ ♡ ♢ ♧ ♤    

{Y/N}'s POV

Surrounded of darkness I was still scared. The little guy in front of me asked me, from where on I knew Gaster and because I didn't find a single way, to get rid of him very quickly, I was supposed to tell him the truth.

"From an unknown town, like this right here. I don't know what happened before, but as I opened my eyes, I saw him. First, I had no clue, who he was, but as he showed me a piece of paper, I knew his and my name. I forgot mine somehow, which makes sense, when I didn't know, what happened, before I met Gaster. Apparently... I lost apparently my parents. It doesn't hurt though, because.. I didn't see them. My memories to them broke. Someone destroyed this town, and by 100 percent including my parents too. I don't know what happened to them, but somehow, I don't even want to know it. We wanted to search another town for me, because there where we were at the start, I couldn't live anymore. I begun to study his language while we walked to a random direction. I thought we would have a goal, but we didn't. I couldn't sleep for a while, but after some days, I collapsed and then I was suddenly here.  I stood up in a house, which was empty, and now I'm searching after Gaster, because after I collapsed, I didn't see him anymore" I explained, which was more or less the reality, which happened. The skeleton listened to me carefully and as I was finished, he started to laugh a bit.

"Hehehe, I see. Then I don't want to 'bone' you anymore. To your story with your parents. I kinda feel you.. because I lost someone else as well" he sighed and hold up something red up to me, which says nothing to me. 

"I'm Sans by the way. Who I lost I won't tell but the person who killed him, will pay for that. And... who are you?" Sans asked interested and was in the middle of his speech quite angry, which I understood tho. 
"I'm {Y/N}. May I go now please?" I begged and looked around again. Out of magic, a door was seen, which leaded to the spot, where Sans dragged me into this... deep, hole.
I smiled and walked slowly towards the door. I actually thought, that Sans would do something against it, but instead, he really let me go.
"Yes, {Y/N}. We'll definitely see eachother again... on the other side of the world" Sans snickered his last words, as I stood on the doorframe.
I cold shiver came down my back and I questioned myself, what he meant by this. I turned myself around, but then... I closed the door, while I sweated.
He was nowhere seen anymore. He vanished out of nowhere, and now... I couldn't forget him. Sans was stuck inside my head and his last sentence too. And the door was from now on by the way locked, even though I hadn't a key by me. 

'On the other side of the world...' 

What exactly he meant by this?
Hm..

I thought a long time, but nothing smart came into my mind and suddenly, someone placed a hand on my shoulder. I flinched and looked upwards to the creature who did this.

It was Gaster.

"Gaster?" I asked with big eyes and looked at his finger, which he placed right in front of his mouth, that I should be silence.

"❀✡📭☠❝✏ 🕈☟✌❄ ✌☼☜ ✡⚐🕆 👎⚐✋☠☝ ☟☜☼☜✍ ✡⚐🕆🕯☼☜ ☠⚐❄ 💧✌☞☜ ☟☜☼☜" he spoke sharply and without even letting me time to answer him, he dragged me back towards our house. I was dragged away... again. 

Wow, just... wow.

I let him doing what he wanted to do, and as we met our house, Gaster calmed a bit down, which was good, because his anger was really scary.
Apparently I wasn't safe here, of whatever reason but I was sure, that he will tell my why over time.
We went into our house and then he placed some bags at the ground.
"✋💣 💧🕆☼🏱☼✋💧☜👎 ❄☟✌❄ ✡⚐🕆 🕈⚐😐☜ 🕆🏱 ☜✌☼☹✋☜☼ ❄☟✌☠ ✋ ❄☟⚐🕆☝☟❄. ✋ ⚐☠☹✡ 🕈✌☠❄☜👎 ❄⚐ 👌🕆✡ 💧⚐💣☜ ☞⚐⚐👎 ☞⚐☼ ✡⚐🕆((I'm surprised that you woke up earlier than i thought. I only wanted to buy some food for you))" he smiled and the anger from before got ereased. This was literally the longest speech at once, which I've ever heard from him, but I understood it. 

"Oh, then I'm sorry. I was just getting scared that I was alone and such" I mumbled and calmed down as well. I was happy that he brought some food and stared at the bags.
"☺🕆💧❄ 💧⚐💣☜❄☟✋☠☝ ❄⚐ 👎☼✋☠😐 ✌☠👎 ❄⚐ ☜✌❄. ✡⚐🕆 ☠☜☜👎 ✋❄📪 😐✋👎. ✌❄ ☹☜✌💧❄📪 ✋🕯💣 💧🕆🏱🏱⚐💧☜👎 ❄⚐ 👍✌☼☜ ✌👌⚐🕆❄ ✡⚐🕆((Just something to drink and to eat. You need it, kid. At least, i'm supposed to care about you))" he added, and put his big scarf away, over the couch. Then Gaster sat down on it, decided to stay mute for the next minutes and watched me.

Clueless, I kept staring at the begs and thought about his words. Did he really say the words which I just heard? Is he the one... who will care about me now?
Is he... now my father?
It would make sense... but did I deserve that?
Did I deserve a second father?
I couldn't answer it and I was scared, that Gaster will soon ask, why I didn't do a single move so far. I was lucky though and he kept watching me, with a big grin on his face. The giant man made himself comfortable and let me enough time, to eat and drink so much as I can.

I bend myself down and opened the bags. I took out a bottle of water and a big sandwich. I was starving so hard, that I didn't even look, what was inside and squeezed it down into my mouth. Afterwards, I sipped on the bottle and drunk the pure water.
With much happiness, after sone more food a drinks, I was full, and sat next to Gaster, who smiled down to me proudly. I was wondering, why he neither spoke, nor ate something too, but I guess it was better, to let him in peace.
I leaned back with a full body and admired this house closer. At the same time I had to think about Sans again, and I just realized, that he didn't even mention Gaster a second time, after he asked the question about him. I found this quite weird, so apparently it wasn't really important to him, to know, from where on I knew Gaster, rather who I am. But sure I wasn't at all. Well, in general, the whole action was pretty strange and Sans' last sentence was still on my tongue layed.

I thought the whole time about it, while I looked at the ceiling. It was silent, until Gaster decided to speak again.

"✋ ☝🕆☜💧💧 ✡⚐🕆 ☟✌✞☜ ☜☠⚐🕆☝☟. ✋ 🕈✌☠❄☜👎 ❄⚐ ❄☜☹☹ ✡⚐🕆📪 ❄☟✌❄ ✡⚐🕆🕯☼☜ ☝⚐☠☠✌ ☺⚐✋☠ ✌ 💧👍☟⚐⚐☹ ❄⚐💣⚐☼☼⚐🕈. ✡⚐🕆🕯☹☹ ☝⚐ ✋☠❄⚐ ✌ ☠☜🕈 👍☹✌💧💧📪 ❄☟✌❄ ✡⚐🕆 ☹☜✌☼☠ ❄☟☜ 👌✌💧✋👍 ❄☟✋☠☝💧📪 🕈☟✋👍☟ ✌ ☟🕆💣✌☠ 💧☟⚐🕆☹👎 ☟✌✞☜ ✋☠ ❄☟☜✋☼ ☟☜✌👎((I guess you have enough. I wanted to tell you, that you're gonna join a school tomorrow. You'll go into a new class, that you learn the basic things, which a human should have in their head))" Gaster said, and this time I understood it completely. I was too exhausted, to smash my head against my desk, because of one certain word. Namely school. I mean, this sounded really boring and if Gaster won't be there too, I'll be scared, to look at new faces. Or... should I better say nervous?

Oh well, maybe it won't come out so bad as I thought but on the other hand it could come out horrible. The pure hell.
I wasn't sure, how it will be like, because I had no idea what school was an even means. I didn't even want to know it, so I just shook my negative thoughts away and tried to think the opposite.
I was also a bit tired again, that I just nodded and kept laying on the couch.
I totally forgot to ask, what time it is, but as I looked out of the window, upside down, I could recognize, how dark it was. Almost so dark as back then inside the room, where I met Sans but only almost.
So apparently tomorrow will my real life start. I had different emotions in my mind and I couldn't think clear.
Excitement... nervousness... and so on, as if tomorrow will happen something special. But what?
Is it really only the school or... more?

I couldn't figure it out and kept being helpless. I gave up and closed slowly my eyes. With a full stomach, I could at least sleep well. I slept apparently too less, and that's why I was still exhausted. It wasn't neither really late, so I didn't understand myself, which was weird. Before I closed my eyes fully, I could notice, how Mister Gaster smiled down to me.
He's a great caring friend, even though he's totally way older than me. I was happy that he found me, but because he knew things about my family, he was supposed to find me. I still wished, that our friendship will grow, and somehow I knew in advance, that this will happen in reality. I had no idea at which day exactly, but at least at one day...
At one certain day...
I nuzzled around and after one minute I fell asleep, with Gaster's smile and Sans' grin stuck inside my head.

 the next day 

I quickly gasped and straightened myself up. Gaster, who was yesterday in front of me, wasn't at the same place and I became scared again. I rolled over and looked at the ground, where a large bag was. Inside it where many things, like pens, inside a suitcase, a ruler and other stuff.
"❄☟✋💧 ✋💧 ✡⚐🕆☼ 💧👍☟⚐⚐☹ 👌✌☝. ☹☜❄🕯💧 ☝⚐. 🕈☜ 💧☟⚐🕆☹👎☠🕯❄ 👌☜ ☹✌❄☜((This is your school bag. Let's go. We shouldn't be late))" suddenly a voice yelled downstairs, who was probably from Gaster himself. 

I flinched and started to sweat, because he knew exactly of what I was thinking. I prepared myself, that I won't see the so to speak 'mad Gaster' again. This was a scary moment, so I quickly took the bag and took some new clothes from the wardrobe before that.

I went outside and wanted to waste some minutes alone, while Gaster was still upstairs.
After I looked around the unknown town and felt the fresh air from the morning, the door behind me cracked open and there he stood.
Gaster, who gasped loudly into my neck. "☹☜❄🕯💧 ☝⚐. ✋ 💧🕆☝☝☜💧❄ 🕈☜ 🕈✌☹😐. 🕈☜ ☟✌✞☜ ☜✋❄☟☜☼ 🕈✌✡ ☠⚐ ⚐❄☟☜☼ ⚐🏱❄✋⚐☠((Let's go. I suggest we walk. We have either way no other option))" he smiled and was now with his loudness more gentle to me.

I automatically hold his hand and walked simultaneously on beat tightly next to him. I kinda felt safe by him, even though it would be the same feeling, as if slenderman would stand beside me. 

The bond between of us was meanwhile definitely stronger than at the beginning and I felt like he's my father. I shouldn't have think of that though, because that wasn't true at all. I really tried to forget my real family members and concentrated at the whole thing, which happened now.
School.

After I dropped the thoughts about my parents away, we already stood in front of the school house.
It was big and it looked like a really neat place. This relieved me hard and I hoped that I won't have troubles in making friends so fast as possible.

W.D. Gaster took his hand from mine away and turned me around, that I looked at him, straight into his holed eyes. The crack on his head was a bit bigger, but apparently it didn't hurt him at all.

He smiled brighter than the sun shined down to us and placed his hands on my shoulders.
"✋ ☟⚐🏱☜ ✡⚐🕆🕯☹☹ 👌☜ ✌☹☼✋☝☟❄. ✋❄🕯💧 ☞⚐☼ ❄☟☜ 👌☜💧❄ ✌☠👎 ✡⚐🕆 👍✌☠ 👎⚐ ✋❄📪 ☟🕆💣✌☠((I hope you'll be alright. It's for the best and you can do it, human))" Gaster said with a higher voice than else and almost giggled.

Then, he left me speechless behind and went away.

I looked after him, but didn't chase. I knew that school was in front of me, and indeed, as I already thought, I was late.
Gaster's lovely words were too many, that I really missed the start of the school schedule.

I opened the major door and and closed it carefully behind me, that I didn't cause a single noise.
I walked slowly along the hallway and saw many doors. This school house looked already at the first second like a maze to me and I just sighed as an answer to this sight.

I actually hoped, that somebody else was maybe around, who could help me, but somehow, I was the only one in the hallways. That completely confirmed, that I was late. All the students were for sure already in the classrooms but there were many, so I had no idea, where I should go. Gaster didn't even tell me, at which one, so I was either way helpless, even if I wouldn't be late.
I decided then, to analyze all the hallways and kept being calm.
I wasn't nervous yet, because I had no image yet, how my school mates could be.

Suddenly, I stood still and heard the silence. I stood like a statue in the middle of the biggest hallway and sharpened my ears, because I was sure, that I didn't hear all the time only silence.
Indeed, just as I wanted to move, I heard foot steps from another creature or whatever it could be. I heard that it got louder and at sometime, it vanished.
Huh?
How that could even happen?

Oh well, I concentrated myself again too much about the little problems and so slowly I felt like being an agent.

I laughed a bit, which was apparently too loud, because at the same time, I felt a yellow hand on my mouth out of nowhere.

♡ ♢ ♧ ♤ ♡ ♢ ♧ ♤ ♡ ♢ ♧ ♤ ♡ ♢ ♧ ♤      

And ... CUT. 

I guess that's enough for this chapter ^^ 

This story is the most fun to write of all which I own tbh, so I'm willing to continue it so soon as possible uvu. It's pretty cringy, I know, but doing sometimes something else, makes me happy, no matter what. 

I still try my best and yeah, I hope you liked it ..... UwU 

Bye~

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

4.6K 87 35
Kris, Susie, Ralsei and Toriel find themselves in some seats in front of a live audience forced to answer some questions. But after the last question...
4K 45 9
After closing another dark world, Kris falls ill with a deadly disease that takes 1 week to kill them, will they get healed? or will they die? All ch...
643 13 11
After going trough the story over and over again, with IT never being satisfied, Kris decided to break free. After continually having everything they...
155K 1.8K 33
(Past Details) I'm back and made a new book but Instead of Sonic let's try something new shall we 😉 so after many months of writers block I finally...