Regal Academy: Season 3!

By ChayChayMagic

What happens when Roses old crush from her old school, joins Regal Academy? How will Hawk react to him? Is he... More

Chapter 1: An Old Friend
Chapter 2: Long Time No See
Chapter 3: Still In Love?
Chapter 4: What Is Alex Up Too
Chapter 5: Earning Trust
Not a Chapter
Chapter: 7 What Happens Now
Chapter 8: Lethal Poison
Listen up
Chapter 9: Where Revenge Is Found
Chapter 10: Poison Test
Chapter 11: Mysterious Fall
Not a Part
Chapter 12: Dangerous Learning

Chapter 6: Fairy-Tale Christmas

3K 34 29
By ChayChayMagic

Hawk POV

We were on our way to the Snow White Castle, hoping to find my granny. We had to warn somebody of the "friendship" between Vicky and Alex. I didn't trust Alex at all. He was new to the school and knew how to defeat a villain. That was not right. 

"Are you okay Hawk?" Travis worried. 

"Of course, why wouldn't I be, I just want to tell somebody about Alex." 

" You hated him ever since the first day of school. Are you jealous of Rose's old Crush?" Travis Smirked.

I was furious, why would I be jealous of the stupid, annoying, crazy, weird, and suspicious  Alex. Okay, maybe I am jealous of Alex, just knowing they had a past together just drives me crazy, he knew her longer which makes it even worse. 

I said no to Travis and flew faster to get in front  of the group. 

"What did you say Travis?" Rose Questioned. 

"Nothing." Travis Said. Travis began to fly faster as well. 

We arrived at the Castle and got off of our dragons. 

Rose POV

*Ring Ring* 

Everyone was looking at me, waiting for me to do something. I was confused. But I felt a vibration on my leg, WHAT!?

"Why are you guys looking at me?" I asked

"Rose, it's your phone. Answer it!!" Travis Said. 

Oh, my phone, okay, I'm dumb. I grabbed my phone and answered it. 

"Hello?" "Rose, do you remember what day it is?" Clara Asked. "Oh, mom, um no, am I supposed to, wait is it somebody's birthday?" 

"No, Rose, it's Christmas Eve." "WHAT! Pumpkin seeds!" 

Oh my gosh, how did I forget Christmas. I am officially dumb. But it's only Christmas Eve, I still have time to start a party. 

"Okay, mom I'm going to start creating a party." "No, Rose we already have a party set for tomorrow. If you want, you and your friends can spend Christmas here on earth, you guys can stay in the basement." Clara Exclaimed.

Oh, that was a good idea. "I'll ask, i'll call you back" I told her. 

"Hey guys, do you remember last year when we celebrated Christmas for the first time in years, which I'm still trying to process that." 

"Um yeah, it was amazing!" Joy Exclaimed. "Well, today is Christmas Eve." 

"What's is that, is it like a reminder of the actually day." Astoria said. 

"Yeah, pretty much, anyway, my mom said if your parents say your allowed, you guys can spend Christmas with me on Earth, so you guys can see what it's like, since you guys are still new to this." 

Everyone cheer. "I'll take that, as a yes. Make sure to ask your parents, meet me and Travis at the gate when it turns dark, with everything you think you will need." 

Everyone nodded. This is going to be awesome. I really hope, they can stay at my house.

Everyone jumped on their dragons, and flew to their castle to ask their parents. Everyone except Travis. He lives on Earth so he has less pressure to convince his parents, an he is sure, he can come over.

 I remembered I told mom, I'd call back with their answer. I dialed her number, and pressed call.

"Hello?" 

"Hey, mom, they said yes, but their parents have to agree to having them come. But Travis, doesn't really have to because he lives on Earth anyway. Anyways, did you ask for permission from Granny, yet?" 

"Yup, she already approved. She even approved , you coming home early, to get ready for tonight." 

I was so excited, I could ride my dragon all the way above the clouds and jump off with no worries.

"Alright, I'm on my way home." I hanged up. I started yelling from the top of my lungs.

"Rose, who did you call?" Travis Wondered. "My mom. She said I can come home early to prepare for the day tomorrow." 

"Sounds great can I come?" 

"I don't think so, but you can help by asking the group, if they can come over for Christmas, and make sure they don't bring anything to weird for a sleepover."

"I'm on it." Travis got on his dragon and went to find the others. He looked almost as excited as I am. Even I think that's almost impossible.

Alright, it was my turn to get on my dragon and fly away. So, I got on my dragon and headed to the Portal. 

I walked through and came out on Earth. I slowly walked home, while humming a nice Christmas Carol. (Jingle Bells)

I arrived home and started setting up the basement.

Travis POV

I got my mission from Rose and flew my way to the SnowWhite first. 

*Knock Knock*

"Oh, hey Travis, what are you doing here, are we leaving now?" Hawk Questioned.

"No, Rose told me to make sure everyone can come to the sleepover, so can you?" 

"Yup, it's going to be so cool."

"Sure is" I told him. 

I left from the door and went to my dragon. Next stop, Astoria's Castle, the Rapunzel Castle.

I went to the castle and I did the same thing I did with Hawk's Castle. Astoria, said it was a yes as well. 

I went to everyone's house and everybody said yes. Well then my job was done.

Time Skip to when everyone was in the basement

Rose POV

Everyone laughed. We were all talking about school, and of course I was talking about all the ships I had at school.

"Give us another ship Rose, something real good." Joy said. She moved her head towards Astoria, who was really interested. Well she won't be after this ship. 

"Well, am I aloud to do students?" Everyone nodded. Now they were interested even more. I really hope Astoria won't be mad at me especially on Christmas Eve. 

"Um, Astoria is one." I was so scared at what I just said. Everyone was surprised they turned their attention to Astoria, I'm guessing they had the same thought that I did. Please don't be mad Astoria.

"Since it's Christmas Eve, I'll allow it, continue." Astoria Replied. What did I just hear. What happened  to her? 

"Um, Astoria and Shaun?" Now I was even more scared then last time. Everyone started laughing. "What, what did I say?" "Everyone shipped them ever since that night as well." (I don't remember the name of the episode).

"Um, yeah I kinda guessed it was Shaun." Astoria Said. "Astoria, does that mean, you approve of that ship?" I wondered.

She started to blush. I could tell she didn't know how to reply. "Well, um, I'd rather be shipped with him then anybody else." Everybody stared at her.

"That doesn't make it any better does it." Astoria replied. Everybody shook their head.

Everyone started laughing. "Well, I have a ship." Astoria Said. Everybody Stopped. "What!?" I Replied. She just can't stop surprising me.

"You.....and......Hawk." What did I hear. "Well, look at the time, it's getting dark we should go to sleep." 

I went into my sleeping bag and closed my eyes. Hoping they would follow my lead and go to bed to. I was not ready to answer some questions about that.

From the sounds of it everybody did the same. I'm guessing they didn't want to answer questions once I make a ship for them as well. 

Time skip to the morning of CHRISTMAS

Clara POV

I went to bed late, since I had to take care of Rose and her friends but last night they went to bed early, weird, Rose alone sleep at like 5 or 6 in the morning. I was so confused when I saw her.

Well, now it's Christmas Morning. It's time to wake Rose and her friends up. 

"Rose, your going to be late for school." That always wakes her up. Her and her friends came up in a rush, wow I need to tell Rose's friends parents how well that works.

"Wait, mom, yesterday was Christmas Eve, so that means. "  "Christmas Day!" Everyone cheered. 

Rose POV

We all ran into the kitchen which had Stacks of pancakes everywhere and fruit bowls and donuts?

We all began to eat and started wondering what we were going to do today. 

Time Skip Lunch

We started to make dough so we can make ginger bread cookies. "Rose, I forgot to get some cookie icing. Can you and somebody go get some." Clara Asked. 

"How about Hawk goes with Rose. He can protect her if needed." Travis Suggested. 

"I'm pretty sure Rose can take care of herself, but sure Hawk can go with her, with no reason what so ever." 

Oh no. I thought they forgot about last night but turns out Travis didn't. 

I grabbed my purse and headed for the door, I looked behind me to make sure Hawk was behind me. Yup. We went outside and I locked the door. I went down the stairs and walked next to Hawk. 

All the way to the store it was really awkward. I didn't know what to say for the first time in years. 

"So, do you always make gingerbread cookies at Christmas Rose?" Hawk Wondered.

"Um, yeah pretty much, have you ever tried some?" 

"Yeah remember cooking class?" Hawk pointed out.

"Oh right." How could I forget that class. I love baking. I'm disappointed in myself at that moment.

Hawk looked away and began to whistle. What was he doing. Soon enough I felt something slowly hold my hand. I quickly looked down at my hand. It was Hawk's hand. So that's what he was doing. I felt my cheeks begin to turn red. 

I moved my hand to have my hand hold his hand as well. I was so scared.

Well, just in time before anything else got even more awkward. "We're here!" I said. 

We walked inside and we let go off each others hand. I walked towards the cookie section. Ah here it is icing. I took all the colors of the rainbow. Wow they are cheep today. I guess so since it is Christmas Day. I'm surprised they are actually open. 

We walked by the flowers and Hawk hesitated, but it only took a second. We walked to the cashier. I payed for all the icing, I almost didn't have enough. 

Hawk stayed back to talk with the cashier. What was he doing. I did not like what I saw. I looked away and waited for him. He walked next to me and I began to walk. He looked confused. 

"Rose, I have something to give to you." Hawk Said.

"Um, what?" I asked. I stopped walking and looked at him. He had something behind his back. I wanted to know what was behind him. 

"Um, ok, what is it?" He slowly moved his hand to the front. It was a Rose. "Aw!" I was very happy he must had payed for the Rose at the cashier, he wasn't talking with her, he was paying for it. 

"Aw, thanks Hawk, but wait how did you pay for it, you have no money?" "I asked, if I could have it and she said yes, she didn't say anything about money?" Hawk Said.

"Okay , never mind then." I guessed it was his charm again. It always helps when it comes to getting something. 

We started walking again to my house with our hands together. We arrived at the house and stopped holding hands, we didn't want anyone to see us. Especially my parents. 

I unlocked the door and we went inside. I saw my mom and I gave her the icing. By the time we came back lots of cookies were coming out of the oven. 

"Looks like we are just in time for the icing of the cookies." Hawk Said. 

"So did anything happen while you guys walked?" Joy Exclaimed. Me and Hawk looked at each other. "No, we just talked." I replied. Everyone nodded like they were unsure. 

Everyone grabbed a ginger bread cookie and started icing it  took look like them. But not, lingling it looks like, it started to look like Travis??? Then it looked like her? Was she creating her and Travies's baby!!!! I was screaming at the top of my lungs. 

"What Rose?" Astoria Asked. 

"Lingling, is that who I think it is?" I told her. "I don't know what your talking about Rose." Lingling exclaimed. 

"I doubt that." I said. "It looks a lot like, Travis, and you, is that your guys baby?" I smirked. 

"WHAT! No, your insane Rose." Lingling yelled. Travis began to blush, looks like he saw it as well and so did everybody else because they began to laugh. 

Now Lingling began to blush. I feel bad now. "I'm sorry Lingling" I said. 

"I hate you Rose Cinderella." She said Playfully. She got out of her seat and began to chase me. "AHHH! I said I'm sorry!" I yelled. My mom caught me and Ling ling and put us on our chair. 

"SORRY!" I said. "It's okay now. It was kinda funny to chase you." 

"Ha, you wouldn't have catched me anyway." I exclaimed. "Yeah right." She replied. 

Everyone started icing again. 

Time Skip to Night Time

We were up in my room having a good time. Me and the girls put on a fashion show for the boys. It was funny to see their faces, especially Hawk's. Travis seen most of the styles since he lives on Earth Anyways. 

"Rose, look outside!" Clara yelled upstairs. I looked outside through my window. It was snowing! I was very excited. I told my friends and we all rushed outside. We were very happy. We went back inside to grab our coats. 

We made snow angels, snowman and had a snowball fight. 

"Gotcha Joy!" I yelled. "Ah!" I fell into the snow. "I got you Rose!" Astoria Yelled. 

"Come inside guys, I made some cake!" Clara Yelled outside. 

"CAKE!" Everybody yelled. We all came inside. My mom gave all of us a slice. 

We began to sing Jingle Bells, and Deck the Halls. 

"Now that's a Fairy-Tale Christmas!" I Exclaimed.

I hope you guys liked this Christmas Special. You guys are probably spending time with family's right now. You guys are probably reading this the day after Christmas but if you are reading this on Christmas! 

MERRY CHRISTMAS! HAVE A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY AND NEW YEARS!

2363 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 97.4K 38
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
192K 9.2K 52
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
497K 16.2K 123
𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗜𝗦𝗡'𝗧 𝗠𝗬 𝗡𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗟. 𝗜 𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗬 𝗣𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗜𝗧 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗣𝗨𝗥𝗣𝗢𝗦𝗘. 𝗔𝗟𝗦𝗢 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗠𝗬 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦�...
439K 18.3K 123
SYPNOSIS Reading Purifying Love made Rachelle D'magiba feel very insulted. The ending that the author had written didn't go well with her expectation...