Timeline | Bucky Barnes x OC...

By Cee_Writes

Clara Lewis: S.H.I.E.L.D agent, New Yorker, accidental time traveller- wait what?! Clara thought being a S.H... More

Introduction
Part One
Chapter 1-The Start of it All
Chapter 2-Welcome Back, Sir
Chapter 3-Back to Work
Chapter 4-They're Vintage
Chapter 5-Avengers, Assemble
Chapter 6-Goodnight, Sir
Chapter 7-A Blast From the Past
Chapter 8-Safe House
Part Two
Chapter 9- Where am I, When am I?
Chapter 10- The Star Spangled Man Without a Plan
Chapter 11- A Second Chance at a First Impression
Chapter 12- I Don't Feel Like Dancing
Chapter 13-The Marvels of Tomorrow
Chapter 14- Come Back to Me
Chapter 15- Basic Training
Chapter 16- Now or Never
Chapter 17- A Little Help
Chapter 18- To Those We Left Behind
Chapter 19- Safety is the Price we Pay
Chapter 20- How Many Men will Victory Cost?
Chapter 21- Who's Strong and Brave, Here to Save the American Way?
Chapter 22- Miracle
Chapter 23- Prodigy
Chapter 24- Life and Death
Chapter 25- The End of the Line

Coming Soon

1.7K 54 3
By Cee_Writes

 2nd in the Timeline series  

"Reconstruct"

For everyone else it's been seventy years since Sergeant James Barnes of the 107th was killed in action, for Clara it's been 2 seconds. Somehow she manages to pick up the pieces of her broken heart, stick them all together and carry on. Yet just as she's managed to move on with her life, a figure from her past turns up out of the blue and gives her top secret information regarding an esteemed HYDRA assassin by the name of the Winter Soldier. This could be her chance to uncover the man who left her for dead. But Clara's got other things on her plate.

After leaving S.H.I.E.L.D she'd been pretty much left alone but now Captain America needs her help. Clara's seen the skinny boy he used to be, she knows he won't back down from a fight and she knows he's going to need her help. HYDRA took down S.H.I.E.L.D from the inside, now it's their turn. It's time for Clara, Captain America and friends to take the law into their own hands. It's finally time for Clara to take revenge against the man with the metal arm who left her for dead all those years ago. But she can't take revenge against the man she fell in love with. When push comes to shove, will Clara do the right thing?

"Reconstruct" is now published :) go check it out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.9K 1.8K 51
"Come at me like a real man, or does your religion not allow you to spill blood?" She laughed and further lowered her lips to his ear, whispering, "Y...
13.2K 402 38
She's got everything to prove as a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent, but when thrown headfirst into the demise of S.H.I.E.L.D. hellfire, she's hellbent on proving...
198K 6.3K 29
Planet Earth. That's where she was born. It's also where she died. The first time. For the first fifteen years of Jessie Nightshade's life, nothing h...
30.4K 1K 25
|Second in the Timeline Series| For everyone else it's been seventy years since Sergeant James Barnes of the 107th was killed in action, for Clara it...