Niall Horan pregnant series

By SarahPhillips0

This story is an emotionally and loving story about having a baby with Niall horan who's by your side through... More

Wanting a baby
Trying for a baby
Finding out
Telling niall
Just checking
Telling family
Telling the boys
First propuar ultrasound
Twitter announment
Morning sickness
Starting to show
Niall going on tour
Visiting niall with el
Seeing him in concert
Shopping in NYC
Suprise
Twiiter anouncement
Going home with niall
Chosing names
Baby shower
Nialls interview
Day with niall
Final scran
The pain starts
Getting to hospital
Labour part 1
Labor and delivery
New

First kick

4K 72 0
By SarahPhillips0

You were still in NYC and will be for another couple of days.
" love when do think there going to kick because I'm a bit worried." He said hugging you tight on the hotel bed.
" Niall love they'll kick when there ready there just not ready yet that's all love you don't need to get worked up about it."
A few minutes later you did feel a kick and instantly grabbed Niall's hand.
" what wrong love."
" no nothing just feel this."
" oh my god love there kicking, hi mini Horans what's up me and mummy can't wait to see you."
" there you go love there ready now."
" I love you." Niall said before he grabbed you in for a kiss.
" sorry love I've got to put this on twitter."
" that's fine."

TWITTER ANNOUNCEMENT

@nialloffical just felt horan twins kick. So proud to be a dad at last and can't wait to see them and hold them in my arms thank you a lot @ Y/T/N.

What trends

#They kicked

#thanksy/n

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 17.4K 48
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. πŸ”₯❀️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
341K 39.5K 27
"π’šπ’π’– 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 π’ƒπ’“π’†π’‚π’Œ π’Žπ’š 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 π’Šπ’ π’•π’˜π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’˜π’‰π’†π’ π’Šπ’• 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒔, π’Šπ’• 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’šπ’π’–" ...
691K 58K 32
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
3.6M 231K 96
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...