I'm Not Her! *Sequel To Lovin...

By flowerhearts714

Description This is Aniyah's story she is now eighteen years old. On the trip to visit her dad from Maui... More

I'm Not Her! *Sequel To Loving My Married Mafia Boss*
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Sorry
Confused
Add on fb
Vote
Enough Is Enough

Chapter 3

5.9K 307 26
By flowerhearts714

~Chapter 3~

"Cupid"

Everybody put your hands together

Whooo, mmmm, yeah

Girl I love you so

112, listen

Girl if I told you I love you

That doesn't mean that I don't care, oooh

And when I tell you I need you 

Don't you think that I'll never be there, ooooh

[1] - Baby I'm so tired of the way you turn my words into 

Deception and lies

Don't misunderstand me when I try to speak my mind

I'm only saying what's in my heart

[2] - Cupid doesn't lie

But you won't know unless you give it a try

Oh baby, true love 

won't lie but we won't know unless we give it a try

give it a try

Girl when I ask you to trust me

That doesn't mean that I'm gonna cheat on you

Cuz I'm gonna never do anything to hurt you 

Or mislead you, I love you

[Repeat 1]

[Repeat 2]

Ain't no doubt about it

Lord no, I really mean it

I rather die before, before I lie to you 

Never wanna leave ya

Ain't no life without you

Never gonna leave, never gonna go, no

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, ohhhh

[Repeat 2]

[Repeat until fade]

I kept replaying this song thinking, this is all bullshit. I mean who wants to keep trying shit to only get hurt.

Love was a joke and my mom's relationship was proof of it. I havent even been here for two whole days but I was ready to leave.

I looked at the time on my phone then called my ma.

<Phone Conco>

Ring

Ring

Ring

Ri-

'Hello' my mom picked the phone laughing.

'Hi mommy'

'Hey baby how's the trip going so far you bonded with your dad yet?' she asked hopefully.

Seeing as the only one that never really did click with my dad because of my atitude.

I let out a sigh before answering.  'No ma I was actually calling to ask if I could come back home.'

'Why what's wrong? What did he do? What did she do?' my mom asked with her voice full of panic and irritation.

'Nothing mom I just- I just wanna go home mommy I miss you so much.' I said sniffling.   I may put up a front like im big and bad but im really still that little girl who grew up with out fathers love.

My mom let out a breath I didnt know she was holding in. 'Baby you promised you would try thats-"

'I did try and I cant live with this man I wanna go home now Im not staying here another two months.' I said angry like how are you gonna force me to deal with this man.

'Ok Niyah come home then but your gonna be the one to tell your dad. Im not telling him cause you wanna act like a child and leave early.' I rolled my eyes at her. 'And dont be rolling yo eyes at me I'll beat the shit out of yo little ass. Im not yo daddy make me slap yo yo ugly ass through the phon-'

'Damn okay ma I'm finna go ask-'

'Cuss again. I dare you. I dont know who the fuck all y'all asses think y'all talking to but I'm not the one. IM NOT THE FUCKING ONE. And Ant get yo fucking feet off my damn table before you be walking around like Kunta Kentae.'

'Ok by mommy.' I said hanging up the phone.

<End Of Phone Convo>

I got out my bed and went to open my door, but stopped.  Im leaving no matter what my dad say so I might as well have my clothes packed right.

Right.

I packed all my clothes and put my bags on my bed. I went down stairs to see my dad and Christan talking while Brittany was watching tv.

"Dad." I said one I got fully in the living room.

"Yea babe wassup?" He said looking up from Christian who was smiling at me.  I ignored him and turned to my dad.

"I wanna go hom-" I didnt even get to finish before my dad cut me off.

"No hell no. No I'm not sending you home you only been here for two fucking days."

"And I wanna go home. All you've done was try and be with him and all he's done was try and be with me. And Brittany is treating me like the ugly step child. Cause I swear she done tried poison me with that bullshit she call food."

"Is you serious? Motherfucka I said no I should have been beat you ass for you fucking Chris. And you know what I should have called you fucking moma and told on yo ass." He yelled standing up.

"So I'm grown as fuck I can fuck who I want to and while trying to check me check yo so called bestfriend. Now like I said I'm going home. You can either let me leave or you, him, and your coniving ass wife is going to get your damn feelings hurt."

I said putting my hand on my waist. Okay I know I'm rude and disrespectful but I need people to earn my respect. I give everyone a chance but im not one of those people.

My dad opened his mouth to yell at me only for the door bell to ring. He looked at me expecting me to answer it I guess but I just rolled my eyes at him.

"Damn ungrateful ass child.." he mumbled as he went to the door. Christian was making kissy faces at me just to piss me. I flipped him off just as my dad walked in with a two women and a man.

Christian was no longer making kissy face at me and my dad looked stiff. "Stacy what are you doing here?" Christan asked getting to hug and kiss the woman.

She put her hand on his biceps and I was basically blinded by the big as rock sitting on her wedding finger. Then I relized who this was.

"We wanted to see if your sorry ass was cheating. " Im guessing his daughter? Yea his dauggter answered while mugging me.

"Watch who the fuck you talking to Clarrisa grown or not I'll beat the shit out of you." Christian voice was calm and deadly. She looked scared hell every one looked scared even my dad but he quickly covered it up.

"We haven't seen Antonio in forever and we thought we could make this like a little reunion." His wife smiled at him with his arms still securely wrapped around her waist.

"This isn't a vacation Stacy its bussiness. " He replied looking at her.

"Who are you?" Clarissa asked still mugging me.

"Bitch who is you? Nobody oh thats what I thought." I replied twisting my face up.

"Aniyah watch yo fucking mouth." my dad yelled as if it was scaring me.

"No send me the fuck home cause the longer you make me stay here. The longer I'm gonna irritate you."

"God Ant just send her hom-" Brittany put hand to put he 2 cent in.

"Bitch shut up. Cause for the last time I dont fucking like you and you got one more thing to do or say to me that I dont like and imma beat yo ass."

Brittany got up as if she was finna come my way but my dad snatched her by her arms just as soon as she jumped for me.

"Aniyah you think I'm playing with you dont you? And Brittany dont you ever in yo life touch my daughter e-"

"But she so fucking disrespectful like her dumb ass mom-"

My dad her by her throat now I was just standing there smiling evily.

"Stop being messy Niyah." Christian snapped at me.

"Nigga fuck you, You aint my dad and yo ass showl dont fucking scare me so kiss my ass." I replied rolling my eyes turning to leave the room only to get stopped by my named being called.

"Niyah!" my dad screamed. I let out a aggravated breath and swung around to see my dad breathing like a bull. Everybody backed up from him as soon as they saw this.

"You are so fucking lucky you are my daughter cause if you weren't yo ass would be somewhere at the bottom of the Pacific Ocean by now. Get your ass back in here now! I dont give a fuck about how you feel towards Brittany but in our home you will respect her. Christian and his family are a guess in my house. You dont like it too damn bad cause Im the one thats paying for your home ticket witch mean you aint going no where till I want you too. And I'm not not gone tell you this again.  You may not like me but yo ass is gone respect me in mines and act like you got some damn sense." He said still huffing like a bull but was visibly calming down again. Well that was until I smirked at him.

"Alright you wanna make me stay here thats cool but dont get mad at me when your life and his is ruined. You dont scare me old man but you know what you wanna play this game then game on." I said walking to my room and pulling out my phone.

3 Days Later

For the past three days ive been behaving but man is these people be pissed at the trick I got up my sleeve. I felt my phone ring on the bed side table and looked at the message.

Gutta

Im pulling up right now!

I smiled and got out my bed and jogged downstairs.  Everybody was in the living room watching The Purge: Anarchy.

My dad was cuddled up with Brittany kissing on her neck while she giggled. Christian and his wife Stacy was doing the same except he wasnt kissing all over her. His kids were sitting at the end of the couch the only ones really watching t.v.

"Whatchu doing creep?" Ash said sneeking up on me.

"Nothing ass wipe." I replied walking to the door.

"Expecting somebody?" He asked rocking on his heels irritating me. As soon as I was about to reply the door bell ranged and I quickly opened the door.

"Gutta!" Ana screamed running in my arms. You see like my mom said me and Ana are closer then two peas in a pod which means were exactly the same.

"Wassup Gutta I missed you." I screamed in her neck. We were moving and I aint even know it we ended up falling right in front of the living room door.

Gutta got up to straddle me. "I missed you so much Gutta I swear the boys been getting on my damn nerves." she said sighing and throwing her hands around exasperation.

"Lol I missed you too Gutta. I needed my partner in crime so many times I lost count." I said laughing.

"Wassup Ash? With yo punk ass." she said looking up at Ash who was standing over our head laughing.

"Haha very funny Anna but shouldnt you be in school?" Gutta jumped up and tried to smack him. Thats why I love my Gutta her temper was were worse then mines.

I grabbed Gutta before she could slap Ash who was walking down the hall laughing.

"Thats why you a pussy ass momma boy." she yelled when she fell. That stopped his laughter. "Punk ass fuck nigga."

"Shut up Gutta damn! And stop moving before you ugly ass kick me." I said getting up and dusting myself off.

"Bitch if I'm ugly then you ugly cause we basically look the same." she said getting up dusting herself off. "Where our bitch made daddy at?" she asked still looking down dusting herself off.

"Im right here." he said looking at me amd Gutta from his seat.

"Oh wassup pops." she said walking into the living room and me following smiling theres no way he's gonna be able to handle both of us.

"Really Ant?" Brittany groaned as Gutta dropped in between them to look at my dad.

"Problem Bitch? No? Good I aint think so." Gutta said rolling her neck. Isat nect to Christian and his wife while looking at Gutta.

My dad turned and looked at me and growled. "No Anna you going home." my dad said jumping up. and looking at us.

"Why? You really sending me home cause Brittany dont want me here?" she said jumping up to look at him with fake disbelief.

"Yea thats great maybe we should call mom. Then neither one of us would ever come back and mom can go back to ignoring and avoiding dad." I smirked at my dad.

He twisted up his face. "Thats not true and both of y'all know it." he said.

"Yea but mom don't." We said at the same time.

"Man you is something else. You should have just left Kayla the fuck where she was at." Christian said making me and Gutta look at him.

"Shut you ass up!" we said in unison.

"Who the fuck y'all talking too?" he said getting up.

"Bitch You!" we said in unison again. Hmm I guess its true great minds do think a like. Christian opened his mouth to say something but was cut off by my dad.

"Leave it alone Chris you not gone win. Anna can stay but I'm not playing with y'all.  I will fuck yall up." he said mugging us.

"Yea sure you will." Gutta snorted and I laughed. She came and put her arms through mine as we took her bags upstairs to my room.

"This is going to be the best vacation ever." Gutta said after I told her everything that happened.  We're going to make this house suffer lbvs. Night, Night Everbody.

☆¤▪☆□♡♢▪▪○♡♢○♢♧□♧♡□☆♢▪▪♢♧♤

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO it-jeanine I WROTE THIS ALL TODAY IN TWO HOURS AND MAN IS MY BRAIN TIRED HOPE EVERYBODY ENJOY THE CHAPTER XOXOXO ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 179 42
When a guy is forced into finding the next heir to his mafia by his dad, he impregnates a random girl he met at a club The girl looses everyone when...
181K 7.6K 70
Giovani 'Gio' D'Angelo, Mafia Leader of The Greeks is known for his ruthlessness, his infamous glare that could kill, and most of all, he's known for...
431 4 13
18+ only She has had a great life with her wonderful family in her hometown of San Diego ca since she was born. She had an amazing life with her fam...
2.1K 51 37
Brooklynn Davis is a preacher kid. Her parents have high expectations for her. Her father is the pastor at Saint Rosemary Church. She lives in a sma...